Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Look at all that RE paraphernalia! Can't wait to hear how it is! Well Leon's campaign ...

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Look at all that RE paraphernalia!

Can't wait to hear how it is!
    Well Leon's campaign somehow had that dark and creepy theme Chris, as usual it is action oriented. Feels like I was playing SOCOM Haven't tried Jake yet but I will be soon. Just gonna finish up the campaign of Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey RaveN I really like the setup you got going on here specially the bar graph and pie chart nice and different! we both had RE5 as our first platinum but I wasn't interested in them after I beat it. Keep up the great work i'm impressed!
    Oh the graph and chart, it was made by antonoisbandana and bmj but sadly they already closed shop. Thanks for dropping by dude

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Woah that looks awesome where'd you preorder that from?
    It's a retailer here at my place called Datablitz A lot of people got this edition.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Royal Flush X2

I know you have yet to post it but congrats on RE6. Also glad to hear it's all offline trophies as well. Also just 2 months away you can put this list for checklist of the year.

PRO Member

Congrats on RE6 Raven.

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #57 - Resident Evil 6

Checklist Update

Gameplay, same as it has always been since RE4 where you have a third person shoulder view. So first off is Leon's campaign which I found to be the best among the four campaigns. It had that feeling like RE4 and the old RE games where you have a dark environment. The main enemies that you will encounter in his campaign are zombies. Chris and Jake campaigns are more action-oriented unlike Leon's campaign. Finally you will also be able to use Ada and see what she was up to in the game and her campaign is my second favorite.

There are no upgrading of weapons here but it is replaced by a new game mechanic where you can equip skills. The money drop from the previous 2 games is replaced by skill points which you are going to need in order to buy and upgrade skills.

Mercenaries is also back. How it works is still the same and you can also equip a skill. There is also a new game mode called Agent Hunt where you will join another players game as an enemy and you can kill them and interrupt their progress

As for the trophies. Seriously it is very very easy. Professional mode is not even that hard compared to RE4 and RE5. I want to try out that DLC difficulty in the future called No Hope which should be more challenging than Professional. One trophy requires a bit of grinding and this is Mad Skillz. I just used that spot at Chris Chapter 5-1 where Chris and Piers have to wait until the walkway to the research lab is going to be connected. You can play in amateur as the drops don't get affected anyway. After you have cleared out all the J'avo that comes out the cocoons in that area, move on to the next area to meet Jake and Sherry then this should save the skill points you have earned then you can just exit and use chapter select again to go to that chapter and repeat the process. It only takes 8-10 minutes to do this and it nets you around 18000-19000 skill points

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I know you have yet to post it but congrats on RE6. Also glad to hear it's all offline trophies as well. Also just 2 months away you can put this list for checklist of the year.
    Thanks Omni And thanks for the encouragement to put this for checklist of the year. I hope I can get the award though
    Congrats on RE6 Raven.
    Thanks doc

Currently Playing:

Galaxy beauty pirate

Congrats on your new plat Raven!
    Sig by Ramon

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your RE 6 plat my friend, well done. And your reveiw as ever is very descriptive so well done. Also, double congrats on your latest guide man, i know nothing of the game but no doubt with you doing the guide, i'm sure it will be top notch to anyone that uses it. Keep up the great work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Congrats on your new plat Raven!
    Thanks Artemis Nice to see you making good progress on ToGf

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your RE 6 plat my friend, well done. And your reveiw as ever is very descriptive so well done. Also, double congrats on your latest guide man, i know nothing of the game but no doubt with you doing the guide, i'm sure it will be top notch to anyone that uses it. Keep up the great work mate
    Thanks John for the encouraging and inspiring words as always Oh yeah I just remembered this

Currently Playing:

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on the new plat, now we are tied in 57 plats

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Checklist Update

Gameplay, same as it has always been since RE4 where you have a third person shoulder view. So first off is Leon's campaign which I found to be the best among the four campaigns. It had that feeling like RE4 and the old RE games where you have a dark environment. The main enemies that you will encounter in his campaign are zombies. Chris and Jake campaigns are more action-oriented unlike Leon's campaign. Finally you will also be able to use Ada and see what she was up to in the game and her campaign is my second favorite.

There are no upgrading of weapons here but it is replaced by a new game mechanic where you can equip skills. The money drop from the previous 2 games is replaced by skill points which you are going to need in order to buy and upgrade skills.

Mercenaries is also back. How it works is still the same and you can also equip a skill. There is also a new game mode called Agent Hunt where you will join another players game as an enemy and you can kill them and interrupt their progress

As for the trophies. Seriously it is very very easy. Professional mode is not even that hard compared to RE4 and RE5. I want to try out that DLC difficulty in the future called No Hope which should be more challenging than Professional. One trophy requires a bit of grinding and this is Mad Skillz. I just used that spot at Chris Chapter 5-1 where Chris and Piers have to wait until the walkway to the research lab is going to be connected. You can play in amateur as the drops don't get affected anyway. After you have cleared out all the J'avo that comes out the cocoons in that area, move on to the next area to meet Jake and Sherry then this should save the skill points you have earned then you can just exit and use chapter select again to go to that chapter and repeat the process. It only takes 8-10 minutes to do this and it nets you around 18000-19000 skill points

Thanks Omni And thanks for the encouragement to put this for checklist of the year. I hope I can get the award though

Thanks doc
    Woah I have to say thats one awesome looking Platinum Trophy I'll have to add that to my collection.

PRO Member

Congrats on RE6 RaveN!

I need to step up my game to catch up with you

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Aexuz View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, now we are tied in 57 plats
    Thanks Aexuz lol I remember we are always tied in PPS

Woah I have to say thats one awesome looking Platinum Trophy I'll have to add that to my collection.
    Yeah the plat looks really cool You should try the game one day. It's quite fun.

Congrats on RE6 RaveN!

I need to step up my game to catch up with you
    lol like I said you can catch up anytime daft and thanks

So far my progress in Darksiders 2 is rather. progressing in such a slow phase. Anyway I already unlocked 12 trophies I think I just noticed btw that my checklist has passed 5000 views

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

grats on RE6 man, best of luck on Darksiders 2!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post

Yeah the plat looks really cool You should try the game one day. It's quite fun.

Well truth be told if it arrived in the mail before I started Yakuza I would have ..and congrats on 5000 views you deserve it and many more!

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #58 - Darksiders 2

Checklist Update
    • Platinum Trophy #58 - Darksiders 2

This is not really a sequel because the story is taking place at the same time as the events in Darksiders 1.

There are new gameplay elements added in Darksiders 2 like RPG elements because there is a leveling system and there's also looting of items. There are also sidequests which you can do anytime if you want to take a little break from the main story. Death mainly uses two scythe and his very own Harvester which only makes an appearance when doing some kind of special combo or when Death enters in his Reaper form. Death can use secondary weapons like claws, axe, mace etc. I enjoyed playing this more than Darksiders 1 because Death is more awesome than War and I love a game where the main weapon is a scythe

Trophies. There are a lot of collectibles and most are hard to find if you are only using a text guide so I recommend watching videos or use the one on gamesradar where they images for each location. The rest of the trophies is easy. I recommend starting immediately on Apocalyptic difficulty. It's not that hard trust me.

The most important abilities I recommend when you have a Possessed Scythe or any weapon:
    • Health Steal
    • Critical Chance
    • Critical Damage
    • Strength

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    grats on RE6 man, best of luck on Darksiders 2!
    Just got it Trunks

Well truth be told if it arrived in the mail before I started Yakuza I would have ..and congrats on 5000 views you deserve it and many more!
    Thanks man for the support

Alright I can relax for now and play any game I want while waiting for Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this CL . This is incredible!

I love the layout and I'm a huge fan of the pie and bar charts.

Great job on all the trophies and happy hunting

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Nice job man. Definitely looking forward to this game as the first was pretty awesome. Congrats on Darksiders 2 !

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Darksiders II plat my friend, well done mate and it sounds like a great game. Seeing this actually reminded me about how i still need to play the first one. I was looking for it a while ago and it just completely fell off of my radar. Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this CL . This is incredible!

I love the layout and I'm a huge fan of the pie and bar charts.

Great job on all the trophies and happy hunting
    Been seeing you a lot dude. Thanks for dropping by and it is good to hear that you like my layout

Nice job man. Definitely looking forward to this game as the first was pretty awesome. Congrats on Darksiders 2 !
    You will enjoy playing this man if you had fun on the first one

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Darksiders II plat my friend, well done mate and it sounds like a great game. Seeing this actually reminded me about how i still need to play the first one. I was looking for it a while ago and it just completely fell off of my radar. Keep up the great work man
    You should play the first one John. It is enjoyable trust me.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

lol well grats on Darksiders 2 plat as well! Have fun with AC3, I still have to play the last 2, got ACB, but waiting to a few other games before I start it.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

PRO Member

Congrats on Darksiders 2 and 3/10 thats even easier then the first game..thats kind of a let down.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast