Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 I am disappointed with this game. There are bugs and glitched trophies. I felt that this ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post

I am disappointed with this game. There are bugs and glitched trophies. I felt that this game was rushed and not developed very well. Singleplayer had bugs like the custom marker disappearing, the game crashed 2 times for me and had a corrupted save file so I had so start over again (losing that 600k money) and a few more damn bugs.

Storyline is good but compared to its predecessors, it lacked a certain "spark" or "something" which made the other games great and memorable. I had a few issues with the framerate because you will notice lags. It is somehow fixed in version 1.01 but I still experience a bit of lag. The framerate is better with eagle vision on though. As for the gameplay, the platforming is still great and yes you can climb in trees here too. There is also a new chain kill system where you can pause the time and select your targets via touch screen then execute the chain kill by pressing I had a few issues again with the controls like the Counter button not responding very well.

The multiplayer is also a disappointment. It is just like a browser game or you could say a facebook game. It is boring enough said.

Trophies. It actually easy. Now it is a bit hard for me because looking for those collectibles took a lot of time Good thing I am done with those and managed to map out every last one of them. The trophy which requires 100% synchronization is glitched so update your game to 1.01 to fix it. What is she doing trophy is also somehow glitched.

Oh yeah top 10 first achiever of this platinum so I am happy with that somehow

Closing thoughts, very disappointed. I am gonna hold of AC III for now.

Alright time to finish the guide for this game so that I can take a break before Persona 4 comes out and another guide to write.
    Congrats on the plat mate and the guide too. After all the hype for these games I'm sorry to hear that your experience with this one wasn't that spectacular, especially with the corrupted save file. I hope whatever game your on with next makes up for the bad experience you have just had

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job man. Guide looks really nice! Sorry this game was disappointing...guess I'm glad I waited

Congrats on getting in the first achievers! That's always cool. Though Not as cool as when you got 1st in DMC3!

I think I'll hit up Revelations once I'm finished with RDR and R&C. Almost there with Red Dead though...just need some SP left then grinding MP
    Yeah I am really happy with that number 1 spot in DMC3 Feels good to see my name there unless that level 0 key is used by the hackers to alter the leaderboards

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Haha, I got all that stuff too. I've bought ever collectors edition for Assassins Creed. ACIII is by far the best one. I bought the VITA bundle too. It was an expensive Oct. 30th for me. the only thing that really irritated me about the bundle was the game doesn't come in a case. It comes it a plastic sleeve with the 4gb memory card.

Anyways, congrats on an awesome guide and the platinum. Cheers buddy
    Yeah the collectors edition of AC III is one of the best plus I have a shirt of the game That is the worst bundle to see though

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Awesome work bro

Keep it up...because I am slowly creeping up to passing you in plats
    You will never pass me Just kidding You may pass me when you work quick with those plats

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the plat mate and the guide too. After all the hype for these games I'm sorry to hear that your experience with this one wasn't that spectacular, especially with the corrupted save file. I hope whatever game your on with next makes up for the bad experience you have just had
    The bugs and glitches in Liberation is unbearable and I had a few rage quits because of those specially the corrupted save file I almost gave up on this one but I had a guide to make and I want to keep my PPS so that gave me a reason to start over again. Next game I'll be playing is another Vita game and it is a JRPG so that will make up for this bad experience. Still 9 days to go before Persona 4 Golden arrives

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Sinner and Saint

Congrats on Liberation bro. You going to start on 3 next? Or wait on patches? If not, what all you got planned to play in the near future?

Ah, I see it now. Persona 4 huh?I can honestly say I have never heard or seen anything about any of those games. :/

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Lvl 5 - Silver

Congrats on Liberation and sorry to hear it was so full of problems. Anyways, have fun with Persona when it releases, I would get it myself if I had a Vita.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    Congrats on Liberation bro. You going to start on 3 next? Or wait on patches? If not, what all you got planned to play in the near future?
    I'll probably wait for patches. If there are patches that will still be coming out Next game I'll be playing and probably my 60th platinum is Persona 4: Golden which is coming out this November 20 plus I am gonna write again a guide for that game. Shouldn't be much a problem with the experience I got from the PS2 days

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Congrats on Liberation and sorry to hear it was so full of problems. Anyways, have fun with Persona when it releases, I would get it myself if I had a Vita.
    It's a broken game imo I am sure that I will be having a lot of fun playing P4G because that is one of the best RPG I played on the PS2

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

I'll probably wait for patches. If there are patches that will still be coming out Next game I'll be playing and probably my 60th platinum is Persona 4: Golden which is coming out this November 20 plus I am gonna write again a guide for that game. Shouldn't be much a problem with the experience I got from the PS2 days

It's a broken game imo I am sure that I will be having a lot of fun playing P4G because that is one of the best RPG I played on the PS2
    So many great rpgs back on the ps2 yet where have they all gone...Suikoden, Wild Arms, Xenosaga, Persona just to name a few.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    So many great rpgs back on the ps2 yet where have they all gone...Suikoden, Wild Arms, Xenosaga, Persona just to name a few.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

No Game No Life

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 100% Battle Trophy Progress

Normally I only post the plats I recently got but progressing slowly in getting the platinum trophy of Star Ocean is different and special So while waiting for the release of P4G, I am knocking out a few BTs here in SO4 and I am near into getting that Obtain 75% BTs. 9 more to go to get that trophy

Advanced Battler
    Obtain 75% of all battle trophies.

Current Progress: 666/900
    • Edge: 83% (83/100)
    • Reimi: 96% (96/100)
    • Faize: 45% (45/100)
    • Lymle: 77% (77/100)
    • Bacchus: 69% (69/100)
    • Meracle: 56% (56/100)
    • Sarah: 74% (74/100)
    • Myuria: 90% (90/100)
    • Arumat: 76% (76/100)

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Nice job RaveN! When I finish up a couple of other games, I'm definitely getting back to SO4 myself. Glad to see you're still making progress!

|
    |by Smashguy |

No Game No Life

Nice job RaveN! When I finish up a couple of other games, I'm definitely getting back to SO4 myself. Glad to see you're still making progress!
    I took a look at all the BTs for each character and I saw that Reimi and Myuria are the easiest among all of them and since I am not playing anything right now I thought I should knock a few BTs or possibly get 100% for Reimi and Myuria

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

I took a look at all the BTs for each character and I saw that Reimi and Myuria are the easiest among all of them and since I am not playing anything right now I thought I should knock a few BTs or possibly get 100% for Reimi and Myuria
    That's awesome! There are so many BTs @[email protected]

Good luck!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Awesome progress

Good luck with Reimi and Myuria

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Normally I only post the plats I recently got but progressing slowly in getting the platinum trophy of Star Ocean is different and special So while waiting for the release of P4G, I am knocking out a few BTs here in SO4 and I am near into getting that Obtain 75% BTs. 9 more to go to get that trophy

Advanced Battler
    Obtain 75% of all battle trophies.

Current Progress: 666/900
    • Edge: 83% (83/100)
    • Reimi: 96% (96/100)
    • Faize: 45% (45/100)
    • Lymle: 77% (77/100)
    • Bacchus: 69% (69/100)
    • Meracle: 56% (56/100)
    • Sarah: 74% (74/100)
    • Myuria: 90% (90/100)
    • Arumat: 76% (76/100)
    When you see people posting updates to minor trophies or getting minor trophies who usually just post plats, then you know it's something special. Well done on your progress my friend. I don't know a great deal about this game except that it has a ridiculously long time to plat and I have seen many hackers get this in a very short space of time 's. I know you will have it one day mate, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #60 - Persona 4 Golden

Been a long time since I last updated this. Havent been around the site quite much lately.

60th platinum before 2012 ended. At first I was aiming for the top 50 first achievers on this platinum but I suddenly lost that drive and just wanted to enjoy the game. It's one of the best JRPGs that came out on the PS2 and I wanted to enjoy playing it and not worrying about the trophies. I just cant express all the feelings that you will get when playing this game but trust me if you like JRPGs this is a MUST buy for you. I assure you that you wont be disappointed. Well you have to get a Vita first though

Currently Playing:

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the P4G plat

PRO Member

First of all welcome back mate and ..what a great return at that P4G platinum you always know how to make an entrance heh!

PRO Member

Nice job on Persona 4 Golden, RaveN

Base on what you've said, I'll have to pick that up once I get a Vita! Keep up the good work on those guides and congrats on the induction to EGWG

|
    |by Smashguy |

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by iiYodel4Fun View Post
    Congrats on the P4G plat
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    First of all welcome back mate and ..what a great return at that P4G platinum you always know how to make an entrance heh!
    I can't say I am really back I'll be around but not posting too much. Anyway thanks

Nice job on Persona 4 Golden, RaveN

Base on what you've said, I'll have to pick that up once I get a Vita! Keep up the good work on those guides and congrats on the induction to EGWG
    I wasn't expecting that invite from Davey and I was really surprised lol when I saw the invitation to that group. If you do pick up a Vita I recommend Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

So Persona 4 golden does it have any extra added to it from the original persona 4 then?

Congrats on the P4G plat my friend, nice one . It's always great when you can just play a game and don't want to worry about trophys. Keep up the great work man and well done on the EGWG too

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast