Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 345

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 Congrats on the latest Plats, Raven Thanks general Trophy Update Early Raiser Accepted a new fate ...

  1. #61
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the latest Plats, Raven
    Thanks general

    Trophy Update



    Early Raiser
    Accepted a new fate in a world where everything has changed.

    Time Traveler
    Left behind a normal life, and began a journey through time.


    Staggering
    Staggered a significant number of enemies.


    Budding Hunter
    Defeated an army's worth of enemies.


    No Retreat
    Fought a significant number of battles without using the "Retry" option.

    Really enjoying myself in this game right now






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  2. #62
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Just popping in too see how much this has improved

    C'mon man, where's that Star Ocean platinum?




  3. #63
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Just popping in too see how much this has improved

    C'mon man, where's that Star Ocean platinum?
    Still a long way to go but I am coming to a close to my 44th trophy for SO4






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  4. #64
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice. That'll be a good one. I will be going for that once I'm finished with FFXIII-2 and "cleaning up" as much of my list as possible. Keep it up for that SO4






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  5. #65
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    44th Platinum


    The story is a little confusing because of the time travelling system called Historia Crux. I feel like the story has been rushed or something and I didn't quite get the feel of it unlike in XIII where the story is well established. Comparing it to Square's classic Chrono Trigger where the time travelling storyline is well made, FF XIII-2 is not as great as that one. I'm not gonna spoil the ending but for the first time in my life, among all the FF games I played, the ending of FF XIII-2 is not that satisfying. I didn't like the ending on this one, my expression is just like "WTF just happened!?".

    Anyway the gameplay makes up for the storyline. It is still as enjoyable as XIII and the Monster taming system is a good addition imo.
    Though there's another problem here, the game is too easy. The battles weren't that challenging and even the ones I was expecting as "super-bosses" weren't that strong. The powerful Long Gui from FF XIII was toned down. It doesn't deal a lot of damage compared before and it can be taken down in under 2-3 minutes. Raspatil and Yomi were also easy to take down as well. I wish there's a powerful monster DLC in the future which I can consider as a super boss.

    As for trophies, it's also easy. No grinding needed as there's sufficient CP given to you if you go collecting all the 160 fragments. I had around 90000 extra CP when I maxed out all the roles of Serah and Noel. Well I guess that's it, this is quite long

    All right Happy Valentines to everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice. That'll be a good one. I will be going for that once I'm finished with FFXIII-2 and "cleaning up" as much of my list as possible. Keep it up for that SO4
    Thanks dude
    and thanks for dropping by
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 02-14-2012 at 10:14 AM.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  6. #66
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Congratulations on the XIII-2 platinum mate

    A much easier plat than XIII then?

  7. #67
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations on the XIII-2 platinum mate

    A much easier plat than XIII then?
    Thanks dude
    Yes it is easier than XIII. The platinum can be obtained at around 50-60 hours. I got mine at 65 hours although I could have gotten it much earlier if I haven't gone monster hunting and grinding gil to buy the materials I needed to power them up lol






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  8. #68
    PRO Member
    bmj14772's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    EST (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    53

    Congratulations on #44!!

    What's next on the list?

  9. #69
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Congratulations on #44!!

    What's next on the list?
    Thanks man
    At the moment, I'm just gonna continue on my progress for Star Ocean. I have a few games on my shelf but I don't have any plans on starting on either one of those right now.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  10. #70
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on the newest






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  11. #71
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 plat. I recently earned it as well and agree with what you said about the game. It improved on XIII but a the same time was very easy which was a drawback. Hopefully with the release of the Omega DLC, we'll finally get a tougher challenge.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  12. #72
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the newest
    thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 plat. I recently earned it as well and agree with what you said about the game. It improved on XIII but a the same time was very easy which was a drawback. Hopefully with the release of the Omega DLC, we'll finally get a tougher challenge.
    congrats on the plat as well I don't know if it's just me but Omega was also easy to take down. I fought Omega earlier and I didn't find it hard. I got his crystal and I don't see him as a good Commando. He has a leadenstrike ability which slows his atb charge plus his Feral link ability is not that good as it leaves status ailments on Omega. I haven't tried Lightning and Amodar yet.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  13. #73
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    I didn't know the Omega DLC was already out

    I already got Lightning and Lieutenant Amodar. I lucked out and managed to get both their crystals in just two battles lol. However, they were both easy as well.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  14. #74
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I didn't know the Omega DLC was already out

    I already got Lightning and Lieutenant Amodar. I lucked out and managed to get both their crystals in just two battles lol. However, they were both easy as well.
    The Omega DLC is my pre-order bonus

    So how are the stats of Lightning and Amodar? Are they good?






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  15. #75
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on getting the FF13 2 plat my friend well done.im glad to see you enjoyed it as most others are enjoying it too.it fills me with great confidence as i have yet to play it.nice work man,keep it up

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  16. #76
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks dude
    Yes it is easier than XIII. The platinum can be obtained at around 50-60 hours. I got mine at 65 hours although I could have gotten it much earlier if I haven't gone monster hunting and grinding gil to buy the materials I needed to power them up lol
    Nice

    I think I should probably finish the plat for XIII before I tackle this one

  17. #77
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    The Omega DLC is my pre-order bonus

    So how are the stats of Lightning and Amodar? Are they good?
    I never fully leveled them as I was broke at the time and couldn't afford the items needed. I also never bothered to grind them out so I can't say for sure. However, even though Lieutenant Amodar has a massive gun and looks pretty bad ass, I don't think I could replace my awesome Professor Chichu (spelling?) with his big round black glasses.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  18. #78
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting the FF13 2 plat my friend well done.im glad to see you enjoyed it as most others are enjoying it too.it fills me with great confidence as i have yet to play it.nice work man,keep it up
    If you enjoyed playing XIII then you will also enjoy playing XIII-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice
    I think I should probably finish the plat for XIII before I tackle this one
    You're only 2 trophies away dude very close to the

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I never fully leveled them as I was broke at the time and couldn't afford the items needed. I also never bothered to grind them out so I can't say for sure. However, even though Lieutenant Amodar has a massive gun and looks pretty bad ass, I don't think I could replace my awesome Professor Chichu (spelling?) with his big round black glasses.
    Oh I see. lol yeah Amodar looks bad ass but Chichu with the shades on looks more bad ass
    somehow I am more interested on a fully powered Lightning because I kinda like having her in my party. well Cloudburst still kicks ass though






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  19. #79
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    You're only 2 trophies away dude very close to the
    Lol, I know man, but they take so long

  20. #80
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Next Target:

    So now I have decided to finally go for the Vanquish platinum. Kerwan was bugging me before to try out this game and so I read different reviews (including Kerwan's) about Vanquish and I took a look at the gameplay and I think it's a great game so I bought it but never tried the game up until now. I am looking forward to the infamous Challenge 6 which is keeping a lot of players from getting the . Well then it's time to play






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO