Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ok so I got a copy of DMC Collection early Let's get this party started Gonna aim for DMC 3 ...

No Game No Life

Ok so I got a copy of DMC Collection early
    Let's get this party started Gonna aim for DMC 3 platinum first before DMC 1. DMC 2 meh

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Regional Manager of War

I am so jealous Raven! but good luck on DMC3, I can't wait to start that game aswell.

PRO Member

Dude fracking sweet! That is one collection I will be getting soon...those games are beast! (excluding 2 because I never touched it, but now I have the chance to give it a go )

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I am so jealous Raven! but good luck on DMC3, I can't wait to start that game aswell.
    Well I thought it was on Japanese language since today is the release of this collection in Japan but to my surprise, it is on English lol so lucky me

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Dude fracking sweet! That is one collection I will be getting soon...those games are beast! (excluding 2 because I never touched it, but now I have the chance to give it a go )
    Only reason why I'm going to play DMC 2 is because of the platinum. I don't really like that one but DMC 1 and 3 are

Well that was quick. I'm done on my Normal playthrough with Dante and now I am starting on Hard for Vergil
    Gonna update my checklist later

Currently Playing:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off man,congrats on your vanquish plat even though im a little late to notice .You must be really chuffed and so you should be after everything i have read and heard about a particular challenge and second,good luck with your DMC collection.I look to pick it up myself one day as im told its similiar to that of Bayonetta which i loved (can you tell).Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Wow, I can't believe you were lucky enough to grab the DMC collection early. I'm tempted now to go to my local EB Games and see if I could be so lucky as well. However, I know I'll just end up being disappointed and probably walk away buying something else I don't really need. Good luck on the plat though. I haven't played either of the DMC games before but I did go out and buy 4 awhile ago to continue the series once I buy and beat the collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off man,congrats on your vanquish plat even though im a little late to notice .You must be really chuffed and so you should be after everything i have read and heard about a particular challenge and second,good luck with your DMC collection.I look to pick it up myself one day as im told its similiar to that of Bayonetta which i loved (can you tell).Keep up the great work man
    Thanks Vanquish is a hard platinum but not impossible to obtain, just need patience and a couple of practice and Challenge 6 should be not that hard. I was really happy when I obtained the platinum

Yeah DMC is somehow similar to Bayonetta, you can mix up crazy combos if you have already mastered each weapon and have fun slaying demons. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Wow, I can't believe you were lucky enough to grab the DMC collection early. I'm tempted now to go to my local EB Games and see if I could be so lucky as well. However, I know I'll just end up being disappointed and probably walk away buying something else I don't really need. Good luck on the plat though. I haven't played either of the DMC games before but I did go out and buy 4 awhile ago to continue the series once I buy and beat the collection.
    lol yeah I'm really lucky because I can't believe it myself when I saw the local shop here at my place selling it and in a low price
    DMC is one of the best game released on the PS2 and damn I really miss playing this game.

Currently Playing:

No Game No Life

Devil May Cry 3 HD Platinum

just a sec. I forgot to mention that I have already obtained the platinum for Uncharted Golden Abyss. stupid bounty. those trophies are a pain to get. Anyway, so that makes DMC 3 my #47 platinum then?

My favorite DMC I didn't really think that I will get the platinum this early. DMD mode was a cake walk for me this time around. I didn't really had any trouble unlike before back in the PS2 days where I get to use a lot of gold orbs lol.

I started with Dante on Normal mode (well that's obvious lol) then Vergil for Hard, Very Hard and DMD and then Dante again for HOH. Vergil is a powerhouse if you know how to combo his moves well and at the same time you are also using his summon swords. So yeah you'll be alternately pressing and .

Don't worry about HOH because you can just shoot everything until you finish this mode. DMD should be troublesome I guess for the players who haven't tried it out yet.

Bloody Palace is easy to finish if you have unlocked either Super Sparda or Super Nelo Angelo costumes so don't worry about your hp just concentrate beating the crap out of those demons until you reach level 9999. I used Vergil for clearing Bloody Palace

I hope I'm the 1st one to get this platinum. That would be
    Well then time to play DMC 1.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 03-24-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Currently Playing:

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on DMC 3 plat already. I can't wait to get that collection, still almost 2 weeks before that comes out in the U.S
    Last edited by omnislash; 03-24-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Regional Manager of War

Big congrats on DMC 3 and I hope you are the first to have the plat. It would be cool for another PPS member to hold down the number 1# spot for a platinum. Have fun with DMC 1, I did along time ago, I can't say much for DMC 2 because I never played it.

PRO Member

Damn son! That was extremely fast! You may be the first to get that one for sure!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Hidden Saint

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Oh man, you already got this achievements ?

Man, your rule Keep getting great games and platinums!

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Im sure i was here a few days ago saying congrats.......or was i Damn man thats some straight up awesome work and fast as hell too.Congrats on ANOTHER plat,keep up the great work as ever

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on DMC 3 plat already. I can't wait to get that collection, still almost 2 weeks before that comes out in the U.S
    Thanks dude It is an awesome collection to have

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Big congrats on DMC 3 and I hope you are the first to have the plat. It would be cool for another PPS member to hold down the number 1# spot for a platinum. Have fun with DMC 1, I did along time ago, I can't say much for DMC 2 because I never played it.
    I think I'm the first one to get it. I'll give it a few days to see if I am really the first one to get it because according to this other site, only 2 people has the plat and I am the first one

Damn son! That was extremely fast! You may be the first to get that one for sure!
    Thanks dude Yeah I was surprised that I cleared DMD mode which is the hardest difficulty that quick.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Oh man, you already got this achievements ?

Man, your rule Keep getting great games and platinums!
    Thanks dude

Im sure i was here a few days ago saying congrats.......or was i Damn man thats some straight up awesome work and fast as hell too.Congrats on ANOTHER plat,keep up the great work as ever
    Thanks Yep you were here a few days ago but you can visit and comment anytime dude

Currently Playing:

No Game No Life

Devil May Cry HD Platinum

Why aren't there any high quality plat images for this game

One of the best DMC game that existed and this one is my second favorite. I'm glad that the controls were changed and it's now the same with the other DMC games. If you got used to the old controls then there's an option to switch it from Type A to Type B.

Trophies, I rated it that high only because of a boss called Nightmare which I had trouble first in DMD mode. Nightmare really lives up to it's name. I think I had to use around 6 or 8 gold orbs just to study it's attack patterns. It's really important for you to know it's movesets so that you can plan your offense. Don't go rushing in for this boss when you're fighting it on DMD mode.

DMD mode is no joke for first timers. I think DMC 1's DMD mode is one of the hardest among the 4 games released. Knowing a few things like CH (critical hit), SC (slash cancelling) for Alastor or Sparda and PPKK (punch punch kick kick) for Ifrit is going to help you on your DMD run. No need for any flashy combos. Pick up all free items on your Normal and Hard run mode and save it for DMD mode run. It's going to help you a lot specially those Untouchables. You should know every enemy weakness by now and the most effective weapon to dispose of them quick because if you haven't taken down your enemies at once then you are asking for trouble because after a couple of minutes or seconds, they can also enter into a "devil trigger" state which augments their defense and attack power a lot.

Now onto DMC 2 Just thinking about it is already making me bored.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 03-30-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Currently Playing:

Im definately going to pick this collection up as soon as i can as i really want to play these games and your descriptions are fantastic and very helpful indeed.Congrats on the plat man,well done.Keep up the awesome work as ever

Hidden Saint

Congratulations on the last RaveN .
    Actually, you need to update your trophies here on the site .
    Keep it going man, you are making a good progress!

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

PRO Member

Man. I can't wait to pick that collection up. Congrats on DMC! #2 can't be all that bad, right

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Why aren't there any high quality plat images for this game

One of the best DMC game that existed and this one is my second favorite. I'm glad that the controls were changed and it's now the same with the other DMC games. If you got used to the old controls then there's an option to switch it from Type A to Type B.

Trophies, I rated it that high only because of a boss called Nightmare which I had trouble first in DMD mode. Nightmare really lives up to it's name. I think I had to use around 6 or 8 gold orbs just to study it's attack patterns. It's really important for you to know it's movesets so that you can plan your offense. Don't go rushing in for this boss when you're fighting it on DMD mode.

DMD mode is no joke for first timers. I think DMC 1's DMD mode is one of the hardest among the 4 games released. Knowing a few things like CH (critical hit), SC (slash cancelling) for Alastor or Sparda and PPKK (punch punch kick kick) for Ifrit is going to help you on your DMD run. No need for any flashy combos. Pick up all free items on your Normal and Hard run mode and save it for DMD mode run. It's going to help you a lot specially those Untouchables. You should know every enemy weakness by now and the most effective weapon to dispose of them quick because if you haven't taken down your enemies at once then you are asking for trouble because after a couple of minutes or seconds, they can also enter into a "devil trigger" state which augments their defense and attack power a lot.

Now onto DMC 2 Just thinking about it is already making me bored.
    COngrats on that man..!I played it I think back 2004-2005 on my PS2 but i found it too hard and couldnt get past certain points , so I quit on it!! Good luck with the rest of the series!!

No Game No Life

Im definately going to pick this collection up as soon as i can as i really want to play these games and your descriptions are fantastic and very helpful indeed.Congrats on the plat man,well done.Keep up the awesome work as ever
    Thanks Glad to know I'm providing helpful info's. I think I can even write a boss strategy guide with all these info's in my head lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Congratulations on the last RaveN .
    Actually, you need to update your trophies here on the site .
    Keep it going man, you are making a good progress!
    Thanks dude. lol I'm kinda lazy to sync my trophies on the PS3 because I'll have to transfer the cable from the PC to the PS3 and it's kinda far

Man. I can't wait to pick that collection up. Congrats on DMC! #2 can't be all that bad, right
    Thanks dude
    DMC 2 is not a good game It lacks a lot of things which made 1 and 3 great.

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    COngrats on that man..!I played it I think back 2004-2005 on my PS2 but i found it too hard and couldnt get past certain points , so I quit on it!! Good luck with the rest of the series!!
    Thanks lol when I first played this back on the PS2 days, getting past Mission 3 took me at least 2 days just because of that f*cking lava spider boss. It took awhile to get used to the controls and to know how important knowing the enemy move sets.

Currently Playing:

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast