Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your DMC plats!! Never played the DMC collection before 4, but definitely might pick it up sometime!! Also ...

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on your DMC plats!! Never played the DMC collection before 4, but definitely might pick it up sometime!!
    Also love your checklist ~ those banners and plat boxes look awesome!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the DMC plat, I so look foward to playing this one in HD as I still own the PS2 copy but doesn't look good in standard anymore lol.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the DMC plat and good luck on DMC2. I look forward to getting my copy of the game soon and hopefully I'll be able to plat them all even if I have no previous experience with them.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on your DMC plats!! Never played the DMC collection before 4, but definitely might pick it up sometime!!
    Also love your checklist ~ those banners and plat boxes look awesome!!
    Thanks dude
    DMC 1 and 3 are worth playing I'm telling you

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the DMC plat, I so look foward to playing this one in HD as I still own the PS2 copy but doesn't look good in standard anymore lol.
    Thanks omni

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the DMC plat and good luck on DMC2. I look forward to getting my copy of the game soon and hopefully I'll be able to plat them all even if I have no previous experience with them.
    Thanks dude It's a tough one for first timers but it's easy once you get a hang of it.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on yet another DMC , by the time my collection gets here you'll have all three plats

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on yet another DMC , by the time my collection gets here you'll have all three plats
    Nah I doubt it. I won't be getting the DMC 2 plat any soon. I just can't stand the dull and boring environment and weak enemies. Even one of Dante's signature move the Stinger is so useless in this game as doesn't have the range that it has on other games so that you can get close immediately on enemies that get thrown away. It is so irritating and frustrating sheesh I should have never played this game again.

Currently Playing:

No Game No Life

Devil May Cry 2 HD Platinum

The worst DMC among the 4 games released. The reasons why I gave it a low score is because:
    Short and easy game. Even on higher difficulties, it still didn't gave a challenge at all. You can finish Dante's scenario in less than 2 hours in lower difficulties and 2 hours and a half for DMD. Finishing Lucia's scenario will take less than an hour on lower difficulties and around an hour and a half on LMD. The story wasn't very interesing. Dull and boring setting/environment. Not challenging boss battles, I can't even call them boss battles.

The platinum should be easy to get. DMD or LMD should be easy to finish once you have unlocked Trish. Bloody Palace is also easy to finish with Trish. I don't recommend Dante for Bloody Palace because he is very slow compared to Lucia or Trish.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 04-05-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Well. Congrats at least on getting the plat and finishing off the collection so quick. I guess my friend was right about 2 being super terrible. What you got next in line? Finishing up SO4

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

damn 4/10....I gave Terminator Salvation a higher rating than that . Congrats on finishing the collection and I told you that you would finish all three by the time I get mine. Whats next?

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks dude
    DMC 1 and 3 are worth playing I'm telling you
    I'll definitely give it a try eventually!! and congrats on the new plat!! Even though it's terrible, I'm sure you must have enjoyed the game and getting the plat must have been nice~~
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well. Congrats at least on getting the plat and finishing off the collection so quick. I guess my friend was right about 2 being super terrible. What you got next in line? Finishing up SO4
    Yeah 2 is a terrible game. I'm currently playing Atelier Totori which is also an RPG like SO4. Now as for the SO4 platinum, I'll work on that if get a lot of free time. I need to spend a couple of 100+ more hours before I get that platinum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    damn 4/10....I gave Terminator Salvation a higher rating than that . Congrats on finishing the collection and I told you that you would finish all three by the time I get mine. Whats next?
    I just noticed that's lowest rating I gave atm lol. Next is Atelier Totori. I heard from a friend that it is a great RPG. There are only 29 trophies but I don't mind as long as it is

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    I'll definitely give it a try eventually!! and congrats on the new plat!! Even though it's terrible, I'm sure you must have enjoyed the game and getting the plat must have been nice~~
    Thanks dude
    I only enjoyed playing the game when I got Trish. She has DMC 1 Dante moves which made me happy somehow lol

Currently Playing:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the DMC 2 plat mate,well done.Its a shame to see you didnt enjoy it much and as ever your descriptions are very insightful and helpful.Congrats again man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the DMC 2 plat mate,well done.Its a shame to see you didnt enjoy it much and as ever your descriptions are very insightful and helpful.Congrats again man
    Thanks dude I added a few more tips regarding bloody palace on the OP

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Yeah 2 is a terrible game. I'm currently playing Atelier Totori which is also an RPG like SO4. Now as for the SO4 platinum, I'll work on that if get a lot of free time. I need to spend a couple of 100+ more hours before I get that platinum lol
    Nice. Can't wait to see what you think about that game. I need to pick those games up as well. Hear good things. Have fun

|
    |by Smashguy |

No Game No Life

Checklist Update

Update:
    - Added Achievements banner
    - Added Atelier Totori and Cross Edge on the Working on Section
    - Updated the Most Wanted List Section

I really need to add comments on those games with dots on their comments in the Platinum List section. I'm just too occupied to do so

btw just got a copy of RE: Operation Raccoon City along with a poster. I just placed the other games there so that the poster won't roll back. I won't be playing this though on my main account.

Currently Playing:

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Good luck with Atelier Totori and Cross Edge

No Game No Life

Atelier Totori Platinum

It's a good decision that I picked up this one because it is a great game. I can only find a few JRPGs on my local retailers. It would have been better if I played Atelier Rorona which is the first part of the Arland series. I'm gonna pick up Atelier Meruru when it gets released though.

The graphics are like anime style but I didn't mind if the graphics are not as realistic as FF as long as I enjoyed the story and the gameplay. Combat system is Turn Based. Have you played FF X? It's just like that.

When I first played it, I kinda had no idea if I was advancing the story or not because I was enjoying doing quests and doing some alchemy. When year 2 began, I thought of finding a walkthrough because I didn't have an idea if I was advancing the story. I was getting some cut scenes though. After getting and reading the walkthrough, that's the only time that I had an idea that I was really advancing the story lol but I missed a LOT of events so I had to restart and have a new game. Good thing the walkthrough I got is also a walkthrough for getting the platinum. If I continued that first playthrough, I would have missed most trophies because almost all trophies for this game are missable. The trophies are actually easy to get but very easy to miss as well because the trophies are related to certain events that you trigger.

If you love JRPGs, I recommend this one. It'll be better though if you play Atelier Rorona(1st game for the Arland series) because the two are related. Need to find a copy of that one I'll be looking forward to Atelier Meruru which is going to come out on May

Alright that's it for my 49th platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackListHunta View Post
    Good luck with Atelier Totori and Cross Edge
    Oh man I didn't see this post until now. Thanks for dropping by dude
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 04-26-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Currently Playing:

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat, been thinking about picking it up for a while now. Seeing as i like JRPGs it sounds promising.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Congrats on nabbing that one I'd love to pick it up as well JRPGs rule Good luck with SO4 if you're doing that for #50, but from the looks of it you're already so close!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Grats RaveN on your new plat! My fiancee and I have Rorona, which is a fun game, she's almost finished 1 playthrough of it, and I've heard her crack up alot while playing, so I take it the cutscenes are quite funny. I just checked amazon, and rorona is up there for $45 dunno if that's out of your pricerange as the game is a year or 2 old, but NISA games tend to go up in price as opposed to down, so might be a good opportunity to pick a copy up. Also checked the NISA website, and they are out of stock, and no longer selling the game, which I guess means unless there's going to be a 2nd print the game will start to get as hard to find as Ar Tonelico

Grats again, and keep up the great work!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast