Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat man,well done and as ever,in depth descriptions too .I look forward to seeing #49 and ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat man,well done and as ever,in depth descriptions too .I look forward to seeing #49 and the big #50 soon mate,best of luck whatever you plan on playing :thumbup:

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, been thinking about picking it up for a while now. Seeing as i like JRPGs it sounds promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on nabbing that one I'd love to pick it up as well JRPGs rule Good luck with SO4 if you're doing that for #50, but from the looks of it you're already so close!
    Thanks dudes It's a great JRPG imo. Only problem I encountered was time management because this is the first I played a game that deals with time managing.

oh and daftprophet, I'm not sure if SO4 is going to be my 50th. I don't seem to be that motivated yet to go for the plat but I'm doing a few requirements so that I can get the only remaining trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Grats RaveN on your new plat! My fiancee and I have Rorona, which is a fun game, she's almost finished 1 playthrough of it, and I've heard her crack up alot while playing, so I take it the cutscenes are quite funny. I just checked amazon, and rorona is up there for $45 dunno if that's out of your pricerange as the game is a year or 2 old, but NISA games tend to go up in price as opposed to down, so might be a good opportunity to pick a copy up. Also checked the NISA website, and they are out of stock, and no longer selling the game, which I guess means unless there's going to be a 2nd print the game will start to get as hard to find as Ar Tonelico

Grats again, and keep up the great work!
    Thanks dude. I'm jealous that you guys have Rorona I think your fiancee is like that when she plays the game because there are a lot of funny scenes I'm telling yah. 45$? Too expensive I'm currently broke at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man,well done and as ever,in depth descriptions too .I look forward to seeing #49 and the big #50 soon mate,best of luck whatever you plan on playing :thumbup:
    Thanks for dropping by again Atelier Totori is my 49th. For my 50th, I haven't decided yet.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Well I can't wait to see what your 50th will be then. SO4 is definitely going to be a long grind, but thankfully I'm enjoying it so far. I like the battle system with the combos and blindsides and all. pretty fun. Good luck with #50 man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

Go Raven knock them plats out , good luck on #50.

No Game No Life

Well I can't wait to see what your 50th will be then. SO4 is definitely going to be a long grind, but thankfully I'm enjoying it so far. I like the battle system with the combos and blindsides and all. pretty fun. Good luck with #50 man!
    A rough estimation of my remaining Battle Trophies should take 200+ hours. Still far from getting the plat but I'm trying to get my motivation back so that I'll get the plat of this game. I've managed to unlock around 50 new BTs now but still no sign of my last bronze trophy for this game.
    Good to hear you are enjoying it dude. Edge and Arumat FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Go Raven knock them plats out , good luck on #50.
    Thanks dude

I'm thinking of making major changes here on this checklist.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 04-28-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Currently Playing:

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your latest plats, long time to finsh Star Ocean but it seems your more than half way so it be good to see you finish that and have it as a milestone #50 plat.

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your latest plats, long time to finsh Star Ocean but it seems your more than half way so it be good to see you finish that and have it as a milestone #50 plat.
    Thanks omni. I'm getting motivated now The grinding for those battle trophies still has a long way to go. I already managed to unlock 617/900 battle trophies. I'll earn Advanced Battler once I hit 675. Still a loooooong way.

Currently Playing:

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks omni. I'm getting motivated now The grinding for those battle trophies still has a long way to go. I already managed to unlock 617/900 battle trophies. I'll earn Advanced Battler once I hit 675. Still a loooooong way.
    Like Omni has said, you've already invested too much time into the game to stop now. Also it would make for an awesome milestone platinum trophy. Good luck on knocking out those battle trophies.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Glad to see you're making progress on them BTs! Keep that motivation going man and you'll get there sooner that you think.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

remember to back up your star ocean save so nothing happens to it. keep at it man

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

No Game No Life

Checklist Update

Checklist Update:
    • New Checklist Banner
    • New Section Banners
    • New Platinum Banner and Platinum... How should I call this thing anyway? It's only Resident Evil 5 which got an update at the moment. I just tried it out. The other games will get updated soon. I am also planning on adding something on the comments

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like Omni has said, you've already invested too much time into the game to stop now. Also it would make for an awesome milestone platinum trophy. Good luck on knocking out those battle trophies.
    Well after taking a break for a year if I'm right I think I can now go back to this game and knock more BTs. Unless if I can save a few more bucks and buy Tales of Graces and make that my 50th lol.

Glad to see you're making progress on them BTs! Keep that motivation going man and you'll get there sooner that you think.
    After knocking out 50 BTs. I haven't been able to unlock a new one lol The ones left are too much time consuming Well I can go back to that Faize save file but I have to finish again the story so that I can unlock the 2 bonus dungeons. sheesh too many things to do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    remember to back up your star ocean save so nothing happens to it. keep at it man
    I have a lot of save files lol 9 or 10 I think Can't even remember which are the main save files.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 04-30-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    I have a lot of save files lol 9 or 10 I think Can't even remember which are the main save files.
    A problem with most RPGs, lol. If you haven't finished it, it's really hard to remember just what exactly you were doing. Happened to me so many times.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You are a true artist, you have the best looking checklist i saw it, keep going

PRO Member

Damn this is looking awesome Raven I'll be sure to check this once a week for updates.

PRO Member

Looks awesome man. Abit too much statistic things for my liking, but your choice
    Love how you have each platinum aswel, looks very cool

PRO Member

Well then. You've taken an already amazing looking list and completely made it 10 times better I'm super jelly of your section headers as a fellow FF fan Keep up the good work man. It will be stellar when complete!

|
    |by Smashguy |

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Jeankarlo View Post
    You are a true artist, you have the best looking checklist i saw it, keep going

It's Jean
    Thanks for checking out my checklist

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Damn this is looking awesome Raven I'll be sure to check this once a week for updates.
    Thanks dude I'll be sure to update this when I have some free time to kill. Kinda busy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Looks awesome man. Abit too much statistic things for my liking, but your choice
    Love how you have each platinum aswel, looks very cool
    Thanks I'm planning on changing the statistics section but I'll do that later on. Need to finish up the banners for each game first.

Well then. You've taken an already amazing looking list and completely made it 10 times better I'm super jelly of your section headers as a fellow FF fan Keep up the good work man. It will be stellar when complete!
    Thanks dude I'll try to update this often. Too busy with school works that's why I haven't been able to update this lately.

Currently Playing:

Royal Flush X2

Wow your list looks even more amazing, I love the new headers with all the FF games logos in there and banners look really great. I think this could very well be my vote for checklist of the year.

Platinum Procrastinator

I just went back and checked through your checklist again and have to say, holy crap does it ever make me jealous. I love the Final Fantasy headers and wish I had thought of that for my checklist lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Damn RaveN you're checklist is lookin awesome! I especially like how you're using your platcard images for each title in your list!
    Like Omni said I'd vote for this for trophylist of the year!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast