Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Updates: Added Trophy Guides Header Added Dante's Inferno and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Banner Originally Posted by omnislash Wow your list ...

No Game No Life

Checklist Update

Updates:
    • Added Trophy Guides Header
    • Added Dante's Inferno and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Banner

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Wow your list looks even more amazing, I love the new headers with all the FF games logos in there and banners look really great. I think this could very well be my vote for checklist of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Damn RaveN you're checklist is lookin awesome! *I especially like how you're using your platcard images for each title in your list!
    Like Omni said I'd vote for this for trophylist of the year!
    Thanks PPS brothers
    wait Checklist of the year!? That would be awesome but there are checklists out there which are also great

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I just went back and checked through your checklist again and have to say, holy crap does it ever make me jealous. I love the Final Fantasy headers and wish I had thought of that for my checklist lol.
    Thanks dude The headers from my old checklist were getting very old and boring so I thought I had to make something new and while I was looking at my FF collection, that's the idea I came up with

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks dude The headers from my old checklist were getting very old and boring so I thought I had to make something new and while I was looking at my FF collection, that's the idea I came up with
    Yeah. Those are seriously amazing. I think I like them more than mine for sure. I love my Xenosaga, but it's FF FTW

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Love the navigation and ToC! I've been trying to get the Xenosaga text made for my ToC, but currently just have regular text.

This list is...

Toggle Spoiler

EDIT: sorry for the double post

|
    |by Smashguy |

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Love the navigation and ToC! I've been trying to get the Xenosaga text made for my ToC, but currently just have regular text.

This list is...

Toggle Spoiler

EDIT: sorry for the double post
    Thanks man

lol you can post anytime, you're one of the regular visitors here anyway

Currently Playing:

Regional Manager of War

Awesome banners Raven it really shows the amount of effort you put into your checklist . You also got the Tomb Raider plat on my bday FTW

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Awesome banners Raven it really shows the amount of effort you put into your checklist . You also got the Tomb Raider plat on my bday FTW
    Thanks dude Oh your bday is on that day That date is now marked on my calendar then

Speaking of banners, since I am having a hard time finding the images I want for each platinum banners, I'm thinking of redoing again the "platinum information cards" on the Platinum Collection section.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 05-11-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Currently Playing:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Now this is what im talking about.I love every single FF themed image you have in here and the other images look very nice indeed,its all very creative and extremely interesting to look at.Your reviews (as i have said before) are very informative and the overall layout looks very cool.The graphs showing statistics are an excellent feature and if your cl carrys on like this,this could easily be a contender for cl of the year and i for one would vote.Nice updates man,i love them and the cl

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

No Game No Life

Updates:
    • Table of Contents has been added for easier navigation. maybe I should also do this for my plat info cards
    • Trophy Guides section has been updated. My DMC 2 guide is now placed there.
    • Platinum Collection section has been updated. The "platinum information cards" are again updated with a new look.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Now this is what im talking about.I love every single FF themed image you have in here and the other images look very nice indeed,its all very creative and extremely interesting to look at.Your reviews (as i have said before) are very informative and the overall layout looks very cool.The graphs showing statistics are an excellent feature and if your cl carrys on like this,this could easily be a contender for cl of the year and i for one would vote.Nice updates man,i love them and the cl
    Thanks dude Glad to know you like it. As for those reviews and tips, I'll change it and add a couple more of information specially those platinums that only have short comments or doesn't have comment at all.
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 05-12-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Currently Playing:

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Wow! I love the new banners and new setup here, it is looking awesome.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Updates:
    • Table of Contents has been added for easier navigation. maybe I should also do this for my plat info cards
    • Trophy Guides section has been updated. My DMC 2 guide is now placed there.
    • Platinum Collection section has been updated. The "platinum information cards" are again updated with a new look.

Thanks dude Glad to know you like it. As for those reviews and tips, I'll change it and add a couple more of information specially those platinums that only have short comments or doesn't have comment at all.
    Whats not to like in here man,its all awesome.I look forward to seeing what you do with your reviews and as ever good luck reaching the big 50 mark for plats my friend,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Looks absolutely awesome with the new images in the ToC and "Back to the top" links!!!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Wow! I love the new banners and new setup here, it is looking awesome.
    Thanks dude The revamp is almost done. Only thing left to do now is to update the Platinum Collection section with new reviews and such.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Whats not to like in here man,its all awesome.I look forward to seeing what you do with your reviews and as ever good luck reaching the big 50 mark for plats my friend,keep it up
    The reviews, tips and such are still here on my notepad lol. I'm only on FF XIII at the moment. Still have a lot of platinums to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Looks absolutely awesome with the new images in the ToC and "Back to the top" links!!!
    Thank you for the ideas dude Well I look forward to your checklist

Currently Playing:

Regional Manager of War

Just keeps getting better every time I see the checklist , enjoy those classics. Kinda wish my PS2 was still alive...Btw still waiting for you review on Mafia 2, the ..... is not enough for me

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Just keeps getting better every time I see the checklist , enjoy those classics. Kinda wish my PS2 was still alive...Btw still waiting for you review on Mafia 2, the ..... is not enough for me
    Yeah I am enjoying the classics very much I'll get back to my PS3 when I'm going to play Lightning and Snow DLC for FF XIII-2 later.

lol actually the games after inFamous 2 with .... comments are the games where I lost my reviews but no worries I'll place my reviews and tips on those games soon. I think the old reviews and such were place on a notepad but I think I accidentally deleted that notepad Never managed to update those games since that happened.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Like I've already said, this new revamp is making me extremely jelly Enjoy them PS2 games! I do it every now and then myself!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

dam looking at this checklist makes me think mines need a lot of change, and its not even done yet this looks amazing man. i wish i knew how you made half of these things lol

Game on....

I might have said this before but i will say it again. What an incredible checklist!! It's well laid out, intresting and very detailed. Definitely one of the best.

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Like I've already said, this new revamp is making me extremely jelly Enjoy them PS2 games! I do it every now and then myself!
    Thanks I still can't believe I spent 700 hours on FF X Blitzball FTW I'm so excited on it's HD remaster

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    dam looking at this checklist makes me think mines need a lot of change, and its not even done yet this looks amazing man. i wish i knew how you made half of these things lol
    lol yours is looking great already imo. That gamebreaker feature you have is something that I like when I look at your checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I might have said this before but i will say it again. What an incredible checklist!! It's well laid out, intresting and very detailed. Definitely one of the best.
    Thanks dude glad to hear that

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

700++++ keep it going for such an amazing ground breaking game! Blitzball was so badass IMO. Fkng Brother Kyou and Ropp FTW

|
    |by Smashguy |

Bringing the PAIN

Raven I think your fellow PPS members are kissing your checklist dick above me! But cool shit man!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast