Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello there. Welcome to my checklist You can just call me RS18, RaveNScythE or simply RaveN, yep capital N but ...

No Game No Life

RaveNScythE's Nest

Hello there. Welcome to my checklist You can just call me RS18, RaveNScythE or simply RaveN, yep capital N but well whatever works for you.

I started playing video games when I was about 5 or 6 years old. RPG is my main genre when it comes to games. I first played on FamCom there came SNES, I remember playing some old FF game and I think it was FF IV.
    When the PS1 came out, the very first game I played there was Final Fantasy VII. It was an epic game just like FF IV. There were ports of older games to the PS1 and I played almost all of FFs there. Other games worth mentioning are FF VI, FF IX, Parasite Eve and Resident Evil.
    Then the PS2 came out and mostly the games I have were RPG. RPGs that I love during the PS2 era were FF X, FF XII, Kingdom Hearts, .hack//IMOQ, .hack//G.U.. Other games worth mentioning are the DMC series, Onimusha series, MGS series, Fatal Frame series, Resident Evil 4 and Code: Veronica.

I am a big Final Fantasy Fan I played almost every FF game Well except for the Crystal Chronicles series.
    There are achievements that I am proud of like having a 100% complete file for FF VII, VIII, IX (yes I got the Excalibur II), X, X-2, XII. I defeated superbosses like Ruby and Emerald Weapon(VII), Minerva(VII: Crisis Core), Omega Weapon(VIII), Ozma(IX), Nemesis(X), Paragon and Trema(X-2), Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII(XII).

When it comes to the PS3. I didn't even cared what those trophies were until I got my first platinum which is Resident Evil 5. After that I always looked forward to hearing that "ding" over and over again. I don't log in very often. I only log in when I check mails, going to get online trophies and syncing trophies. You can add me if you like but expect it to be accepted after a couple of days, weeks or even months lol.

Well I think that's it for my introduction I hope you'll a good time going through my checklist.

Reach PSN Level 20 Level 18 00%
    Earn 50 Platinum trophies 57 Platinum trophies
    Accumulate a total of 3000 trophies 2557 trophies
    Obtain the platinum trophy of Star Ocean: The Last Hope 43/47 92%

Progress: 0% 0/24

Last trophy earned:

None
    No trophies earned yet.

Progress: 92% 43/47

Last trophy earned:

Chaotic Conqueror
    Complete the game on the Chaos difficulty level.

We play as Chris Redfield and later on there's an option to also play as Sheva Alomar. The gameplay is the same as RE 4. RE 5 is a lot more action oriented than being called a "Survival Horror" game. That "scare factor" isn't present at any part of the game. The co-op feature added to this game makes the SP more fun. There's also a MP feature on this game but I haven't experienced it because MP only interests me just a little. It's still a good game despite of the things which made previous RE successful.

The trophies aren't very hard. War Hero is a challenging one when you play solo because when you get hit, the AI is somehow slow on using recovery items but all in all the playthrough is manageable with the upgraded weapons you have. If you don't trust the AI then grab a friend and plug in a second controller and play Co-op. Well you can also ask your PSN friends to do this trophy with you. Take it to the Max is a grind but it's not too long to grind out the money that's needed to upgrade every weapon. Other than those trophies, everything else is easy.

I was very excited for this game because COD4 was awesome. I found the campaign to be a little short but it is very enjoyable and somehow brought out feelings of sadness, anger and revenge. The Special Ops is what made this game quite good. There are different challenges there and those challenges are quite challenging. As for the MP, it is alright but I felt that the killstreaks are overpowered compared to the previous games.

Trophies are easy and the challenging ones are related to Spec Ops. I don't know if it's just me but seriously, Veteran difficulty isn't that hard. I played immediately on that difficulty because like when I played COD4 on Veteran, it's not that hard at all and I enjoyed it most on the hardest difficulty. Veteran difficulty made the game more fun for me. Special Ops is a challenging one specially those Juggernauts on the later missions. The hardest one should be the mission where you only need to use explosives to kill all Juggs. To make things easier there, plug in a second controller and go to that house on the east side. One player should be at the door and just going to use the knife until the Juggs are dead while the other player is just going to hide and revive the other player.

Set on renaissance Italy era, we play as Ezio. Gameplay is pretty much the same as AC 1. Stealth still plays a major role here, most of the time you'll find yourself trailing your target and assassinating them at the right moment. There are different cities you'll get to visit and I have to say, the environment is very beautiful and lively.

Trophies are easy. You'll get a lot of silver trophies for just playing through the storyline. In Memory of Petruccio is a little annoying if you can't find the last feather. I had mine stuck at 99/100 for a little while and I had to look all over all the cities just to look for the last one. It's better to have a map and cross out the feathers you have obtained.

If you like hack and slash. This game is right for you. It's just like playing Devil May Cry so should now have an idea on how the gameplay works.

Completing the game on Infinite Climax difficulty was very challenging because Witch Time is not available. That means you have to dodge a lot and only attack at the right time. Attacking recklessly will only lead to Game Over. The enemies that only gave me trouble are those Gold versions of Grace and Glory. Well even regular Grace and Glory are still deadly.
    Good thing the collectible trophy here is easy. If there was a trophy much harder than collecting the LP's, it will be a trophy for collecting the Umbran Tears. That will be a very time consuming trophy. Don't wanna look for those birds. Good thing there was no trophy for that collectible.
    If you are going to do the Infinite Climax difficulty, be very prepared and dodge a LOT.You should probably be familiar then with the attack patterns of each monsters. Grace and Glory are still irritating

Amazing graphics and amazing battle system. The CGI's are very impressive, characters just looks like a real person. Battle system is fast paced, there's an autobattle command which let's the game pick out the best skill to use but you can also manually put the skills you want to use. The game is very linear, There are towns but sadly we don't get to revisit those beautiful towns later on. I just wished that once you have completed the game, you can go back and visit those places at Cocoon. I wanted to visit Lake Bresha and the Sunleth Waterscape again. What this game lack for me is a decent Antagonist. I found the game to be really great, the storyline is well written. If you don't like this game and always compares it to other FF games specially FF VII, if you want a Final Fantasy that's like Final Fantasy VII then go buy FF VII from the PSN and play it. Every Final Fantasy has it's own story and unique feature.

This is not a hard platinum, well I'm used to grinding out and spending over a 100 hours on an RPG. Treasure Hunter shouldn't be troublesome for people who loves to grind but some people who hates grinding just gives up on the plat because of this trophy.
    I had no problems with the weapons and accessories. It's complete. My problem was money for upgrades. Gil is scarce in this game. I need money so bad because upgrade materials are very expensive. This is what I did for farming money. Spent a lot of hours reactivating Mission 63 then going to the Lair of Oretoises fighting the only Adamantoise, 3 Shaolong Gui, 3 Long Gui then the Adamantortoise Mission. Drops of Platinum Ingot and Nuggets were not very high nor very low. Sell the drops and repeat.

This, this game is one of the best PS2 games that ever came out. When I first saw this, I was like "Holy shit that's why I call an awesome graphics" and my expectations didn't fail me. Solid gameplay and a very good storyline.

Trophies, nothing too hard for me because I played this game before so I found the trophies to be very easy. The speed run trophy is quite easy if you know the game inside out.

Yet again, another great God of War game. There's nothing really new here aside from seeing the Titans which was jaw dropping. Gameplay is still the same as the previous one.

Trophies are not very hard. It's an easy plat just like the first one.

I picked this up after I bought FF XIII and to my surprise, the visuals and the graphics of this game was simply stunning and it improved a lot from the previous games. Nothing new on the gameplay but the boss battles are so bloody and epic.

As for the trophies, they are very easy and nothing too hard to get at all and I managed to get everything in one playthrough. aMAZEd was a little hard on the hard difficulty but it is manageable.

The graphics of this game just blown me away. The environment and the characters looks realistic. Gameplay wise, There'll be a lot of climbing while having a view of the environment. There are puzzles to solve and line up the pieces together to find the treasure that Drake and the team is looking for. Combat is a Third Person Shooter.

The trophy list are easy. There are 100 collectible trophies and there trophies that are related to kill with specific conditions. There are also a couple of difficulty trophies but it's not that hard.

It might be a God of War rip off in my opinion but still, It's a good game. There's nothing really I can say about this game aside from the gameplay being similar to GoW.

The trophy list is very easy. There are a few missables but all in all it's an easy one.

I played the second one first before this but there aren't anything new so it's basically just the same as it's sequel. Lot shooting, puzzle solving and the like. The trophies are very easy as well.

Every game that Rockstar makes never fails to amaze me. It's the wild west so you'll find yourself riding a horse everytime while hunting and travelling around.

Trophies aren't very bad but I hated MP trophies. The only thing I didn't like are those online trophies specially Posse Up!.

All in all it's an amazing game. One of my favorites.

Nothing much I can say about this game. This kind of genre is not really my thing. My favorite character is Lily and Lars. I am not a button masher and I have combos that are my own but it's very basic compared to the experts of this game.

Trophies are easy. Nothing too hard. Although I had trouble with that Nancy robot boss trophy.

Story and gameplay is pretty good. Lara looks stunning as always. What I just don't like is that there's very few enemies and a lot of puzzles. I barely even noticed any enemies. Almost all of the time, it's just doing puzzles.
    Still it's a good game. Easy platinum too.

I wasn't interested first about playing this game but after seeing my friend playing it, the gameplay, it took my attention. Most of the time you'll be facing some goons, the combat is flows smoothly and very easy to grasp once you get a hang of it. In other times you'll be finding yourself using some of Batman's gadgets to discover some clues.

For the trophies, nothing really hard for me. The combat challenges were not that hard, in fact I found them to be enjoyable. The predator challenges was more fun though for me. Setting up the traps and waiting for a good time to attack, or take them one by one or taking them all out without getting noticed, much easier for than the combat challenges.

All in all it's a great game. I suggest playing it.

Another great hack and slash game.
    I can't remember much about the game. Only played it on one playthrough that's all I can remember.
    Trophies are doable on one playthrough.

I didn't find this game to enjoying at all. Story and gameplay is good but not very interesting. Graphics, I don't like it much.

As for the trophies, nothing too hard as far as I can remember.

Got the greatest hits edition of this game. Pretty cheap. Anyone who loves free roaming and sandbox games, I suggest this game for them. Great gameplay and story.

I started first on the Hero route. No fun for me. My second playthrough was the Infamous route, now I was having fun on this karma. I can do anything I want. I got the Stunt master trophy on the Infamous karma and I got the Rockhound trophy on the Hero karma.
    Stupid shard hunting Wasted 6 hours of my life looking for that one shard that I missed. Why do I always miss one collectible.

Anyway it's a great game. Worth buying and playing

Not one of my favorite NFS games. I had more fun street racing rather than official racing.

Trophy list are average. Epic Master could take a while. I didn't have any online badges. My last badge was European Corner Mastering. There was this one corner at Norshhsomething like this and that was the only corner I had trouble. After a couple of retries and a few hours of practicing I've finally done it on those two tracks.

Had trouble with those infinite spawns on Veteran mode. No grenade spamming like W@W(I didn't play the PS3 version though I played the PC Version). What got my interest is Zombie mode. Everybody like zombies My record so far is reaching round 24 with my friend Serilin.

Trophies are on the average difficulty. Had trouble with See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me and Sacrificial Lamb because the weapons needed just won't come out of that mystery box. Well thanks to Serilin, I got those trophies.

Only thing I didn't like here is the combat but the platforming is where I had the most fun.
    Trophies are very easy.

Combat improved and made the game more fun this time aside from the platforming. The music of the game was also awesome.
    Trophies are very easy too. Not gonna give so much comment about the game.
    My favorite game in the trilogy

Gameplay is very much the same as Warrior Within. I didn't see any improvements but I still found it to be a great game.
    Trophies are easy. Just be careful on the trophy where you need to finish the game without dying. For the money farming trophy, just repeast the chase sequence on the end game.

A great RPG game in my opinion. Battle system is very unique. It's not just attack here and attack there, planning is very important because once you mess up, everything is screwed.

The combat system is something new, Proceed to the arena to view the tutorials on how the combat system works. Once you get the hang of it, it will keep you playing for a lot of hours, it's very addicting really

As for the storyline, the story may not make much sense at first but as the game progresses, that's the only time the story will line up the pieces.

Trophies are pretty straightforward. Nothing too hard and grinding isn't much trouble. Getting a star on all Arena missions should take half a day if you plan on doing it on one sitting. Neverland should be challenging when you first arrive there. Enemy levels are higher than you with about a 100+ gap at least between your character level and enemy level.
    Great game, I suggest it if you wanna try something new in the RPG genre.

Once again another amazing Assassin's Creed.
    The MP is something new and worth playing. It may be hard first but as level up and gain more perks, it will be very addicting.
    Offline trophies are easy, the collectibles are very easy to find this time around because there will be maps available at stores. Online trophies are quite annoying. Specially AEOTM. Thanks to those guys who helped me out for those online trophies. Can't remember the names sorry
    All in all it's a game worth buying and playing.

Finally a survival horror game. The first chapters are quite scary and creepy at first but after playing it for hours, I got used to the environment and those feeling are gone. Still I can call this a survival horror game unlike Resident Evil 5 which is more of an action game than survival horror.

Trophies. I can say it's average. Didn't have trouble with Impossible mode because the Military suit glitched on me. I didn't even know there was a glitch after finishing the second playthrough which is a new game+(well of course the suit you will be wearing by now is the military suit) and when starting Impossible mode the military suit will be the first armor Isaac will be wearing. That was the first armor I was wearing so I didn't have to spend for armors anymore, all my credits went to power nodes and ammos.

I suggest this game for survival horror fans. Great story and gameplay.

Gameplay is still just the same as Dead Space 1. In my opinion, DS1's environment was a lot scarier that DS2's wide environment.

Hard to the Core is not as hard as it seems. Knowing the spawn points is very very helpful. You can use this walkthrough video.
    Here is the video and there are 11 parts

Toggle Spoiler

As for Hard Core mode, plan ahead so that you won't die. Watch a video walkthrough and memorize the spawn points and necros that can be skipped so that you can save ammo

My Hard Core mode summary:

Toggle Spoiler

Anyways, about the game, it's absolutely fantastic. Might not be as creepy as Dead Space 1 but hey, this game is still fantastic.

Good game. Shows the story just before Isaac arrives at Ishimura. Gameplay is like one of those first person arcade games. It get's boring for a little while because I am not seriously a fan of that kind of gameplay.

Trophies, in my opinion, the PS Move is not needed just to play the game and get all the trophies. I wouldn't buy a PS move just for this game. I feel more comfortable with the DS3 controller. As for the difficulty, trophies are easy to get. Though I had trouble with Mega Star because chapter 6 and 9 just won't get a 5 star rating no matter what I do. When I changed to Impossible difficulty, those chapters got a 5 star rating while on Normal difficulty, it's always 4 star.
    Oh yeah, the Impossible mode for this game is very very easy so no need to worry too much.

I definitely loved playing this game because I like watching detective shows and anime and it was great that I manage to try out how detective jobs work. I challenged myself that I will not look at the trophy guide for the correct questions and for the locations of the clues because I wanted to be like a detective because of this games and use logic instead of relying on the guide. The storyline for this game was well done and really got the feel of it.

Trophies, almost everything is manageable and nothing really hard. Going for the Auto Fanatic trophy was kinda annoying though because looking for some of the cars is hard. I think that is the only trophy I had trouble with.

Gameplay is the same as the previous installment. New addition here is that you can also control either an Ice of Flame as one of your powers. Both have unique enhancement but you will only control Ice when you are on a good karma and you will only be able to conrol Fire on an evil karma. You will only be able to control both later on when you finish the game on both karma.
    Just like when I first played inFamous 1, I started on the Hero karma but like before, the Infamous karma is much better for me because there's nothing that can restrict me from doing anything I want like saving people Trophies for this game is easy like the previous installment. Good thing there's a skill for Cole that helps track down blast shards miles away. As for the new function UGP, I didn't enjoy it very much.

Now I found this more fun than Godfather 2. This is very much enjoyable in terms of the story and gameplay. It had it's funny and sad moments. Later on you will see a familiar character if you played the first one. In combat, it's just the same as any other TPS.

Trophies aren't that bad specially the collectibles if you have a guide. But seriously, who would be able to find a poster on a rooftop that the only way to get to get across and to get to that poster is by driving and jumping through a bridge.

Dead Nation is an overhead shooter and you have laser pointers as your guide on the direction where you're gonna shoot. I found it to be very enjoyable specially when you have a friend or a relative playing with you on a co-op. There are different guns and items you can buy to make going through a horde of zombies easier.

I found the trophies to be quite hard at first but as I got familiar with the environment and the enemies, it wasn't that bad at all. For the harder difficluties, to make life easier it would be better to have a partner playing with you.
    What I suggest to have for harder difficulties are:

Toggle Spoiler

That's just my set up.

Gameplay is much like your generic hack and slash game.
    Trophies are easy. I just hated the collectibles because some are kinda hard to find and I even had to use youtube to find those ones that are hard and missable.

Much like the previous GoW games so you have an idea how the gameplay works. Trophies are also just like the other GoW games.

Much like the previous GoW games so you have an idea how the gameplay works. Trophies are also just like the other GoW games.

Gameplay is somehow unique and much like similar to QTEs. Sometimes you'll feel and just find yourself watching a movie. The story is well written specially on how they kept the identity of the Origami killer. This game really gave me a unique experience and I enjoyed it very much.

Trophies aren't very difficult. The Kamikaze trophy is somehow annoying though because I had to repeat that event a lot of times until I managed to perfect it. There are a lot of ending related trophies so you'll find yourself repeating some events over and over again. It kinda get's boring after awhile so take breaks when you feel bored.

The graphics on this game is just so awesome specially the flames on the chateau. Those flames are well done. Gameplay is just very much the same as the previous installments but I think I found the hand to hand combat to be quite slower. I don't know if it's just me though.

Trophies, well if you played the other ones, they are just the same.

I found this to be a great game. I had enough of CoD. SP story is well written and had it's moments where I got to feel how it was like on that position. MP is where I had fun the most. FTW

The SP trophies are easy but the MP trophies are very much time consuming. Fire Controller is where I had trouble the most and I felt taking a break because of that trophy. I think I got lucky when I decided to play this game again because on my first game of the day, I got the Fire Controller without any trouble lol. God I love

A game which is very fun at the beginning but got very repetitive and boring as you go on with the game. You'll just find yourself destroying a lot of things and causing chaos all around.

Trophies are on and average difficulty. Getting a 75% completion is a grind and boring so take breaks when you feel bored.

To be honest, I didn't find this to be very enjoyable and interesting. This kind of game is just not the one for me. I got bored everytime.

Yet again Rocksteady was able to deliver another epic batman game. You'll get to free roam around a city (not a large one but at least) and while roaming around and doing some missions, there's a chance that you will also activate some side missions. The side missions feels like a part of the storyline. While roaming around, you may also find a couple of easter eggs here. A lot of those leads to Scarecrow so maybe he is the main villain for another Batman game? Not gonna spoil too much now

Trophies, well the riddler challenges were quite easy imo than in arkham asylum although the campaigns were quite a challenge. story was awesome though I hated a bit looking for those riddler trophies

The storyline was definitely I wonder if we are going to control Desmond on the next AC Gameplay is just like the previous AC games. I found the MP to be quite different than ACB and I found ACB's MP to be better than ACR.

I didn't have any trouble with the MP as the trophies were easy and I'm glad and got those MP trophies early before starting the SP. Sage trophy was annoying as I had to leave Ezio hanging on rooftops for around 13 hours just to stack up money and buy the remaining books I needed.

This game is definitely hard on hard mode although playing this game was worth it. It had a good story line and I knew that I should have bought this game before but I never got to look at it too much because of a lot of great RPGs back at the PS2 days. 44 trophies of this game are easy to get with no sweat but You Still Arenít As Tough As Audie Murphy proved to be a real challenge to get. The trophy image looks

The story is a little confusing because of the time travelling system called Historia Crux. I feel like the story has been rushed or something and I didn't quite get the feel of it unlike in XIII where the story is well established. Comparing it to Square's classic Chrono Trigger where the time travelling storyline is well made, FF XIII-2 is not as great as that one. I'm not gonna spoil the ending but for the first time in my life, among all the FF games I played, the ending of FF XIII-2 is not that satisfying. I didn't like the ending on this one, my expression is just like "WTF just happened!?".

Anyway the gameplay makes up for the storyline. It is still as enjoyable as XIII and the Monster taming system is a good addition imo.
    Though there's another problem here, the game is too easy. The battles weren't that challenging and even the ones I was expecting as "super-bosses" weren't that strong. The powerful Long Gui from FF XIII was toned down. It doesn't deal a lot of damage compared before and it can be taken down in under 2-3 minutes. Raspatil and Yomi were also easy to take down as well. I wish there's a powerful monster DLC in the future which I can consider as a super boss.

As for trophies, it's also easy. No grinding needed as there's sufficient CP given to you if you go collecting all the 160 fragments. I had around 90000 extra CP when I maxed out all the roles of Serah and Noel.

I think this game is a bit underrated but I have to say, this game is so aaaaaawesome. This is one of the most enjoyable third person shooter I have played just yet. Hard mode isn't really that hard. I barely even died. 49 of the trophies very easy to get but Tactical Challenger is going to take awhile to get because of the infamous Challenge 6. The challenges are going to need strategy for you to beat it. You're not just gonna do some random shooting but you have to plan your moves well in order for you to dispose of the enemies as quickly as possible before they spread out and rape the hell out of you. The hard challenges are Challenges 4 and 6 and the remaining ones are easy. Be very patient when you are going for Tactical Challenger.

I had around 15 tries of practice for Challenge 6 before I went for the real thing, getting pass rounds 1 and 2 are easy if you know how to use the LFE gun well and then go for the spawn points immediately and get the timing right to quickly dispose of the annoying red robots then a combination of HMG and Shotgun to dispose of the bosses on that round. Round 3 requires timing and it's quite long to explain the strategy I used here, this round is probably the second hardest for this challenge because the Romanovs here are capable of sending you to a mission failed screen many times. Round 4 is just a breeze if you manage to dispose of the other robots quickly then unloading 4 rounds of RPG on the scorpion robots then dash melee to finish them. Round 5 is the hardest round because you have to face 2 Bogeys.

Just remember, practice makes perfect. Got the platinum on my 19th try It was very satisfying

Tactical Challenges Best Time:

Toggle Spoiler

If you are wondering where I got my Strategy, here are the videos
    Round 1, 2, 4, 5

Toggle Spoiler

Round 3

Toggle Spoiler

My favorite DMC Second favorite is DMC 1 I love this game because its gameplay is much faster than the previous installments and there's a lot of weapons for Dante which you could play along with and mix up combos. Now this DMC 3 is the Special Edition which means you can also play as Dante's twin brother Vergil Well how awesome is that?

When I first played this back in the PS2 era, I had a lot of trouble and always complained about how damn hard the boss battles are. Now DMD mode for me back then was a pain where sometimes I get to use a gold orb just to continue fighting a damn boss. Now when I played this game again, It was just a breeze imo and even the dreaded DMD mode for me back then was a cake walk for me this time around. I didn't had any trouble unlike before back in the PS2 days where I get to use a lot of gold orbs lol.

I started with Dante on Normal mode (well that's obvious lol) then Vergil for Hard, Very Hard and DMD and then Dante again for HOH. Vergil is a powerhouse if you know how to combo his moves well and at the same time you are also using his summon swords. So yeah you'll be alternately pressing and . Trust me, the damage of this kind of attack for Vergil is ish

Don't worry about HOH mode because you can just shoot everything until you finish this mode. DMD mode should be troublesome I guess for the players who haven't tried it out yet.

Bloody Palace is easy to finish if you have unlocked either Super Sparda or Super Nelo Angelo costumes so don't worry about your hp just activate DT the whole time you're going through the palace and concentrate beating the crap out of those demons until you reach level 9999. I used Vergil for clearing Bloody Palace.

One of the best DMC game that existed and this one is my second favorite. I'm glad that the controls were changed and it's now the same with the other DMC games. If you got used to the old controls then there's an option to switch it from Type A to Type B.

Trophies, I rated it that high only because of a boss called Nightmare which I had trouble first in DMD mode. Nightmare really lives up to it's name. I think I had to use around 6 or 8 gold orbs just to study it's attack patterns. It's really important for you to know it's movesets so that you can plan your offense. Don't go rushing in for this boss when you're fighting it on DMD mode.

DMD mode is no joke for first timers. I think DMC 1's DMD mode is one of the hardest among the 4 games released. Knowing a few things like CH (critical hit), SC (slash cancelling) for Alastor or Sparda and PPKK (punch punch kick kick) for Ifrit is going to help you on your DMD run. No need for any flashy combos. Pick up all free items on your Normal and Hard run mode and save it for DMD mode run. It's going to help you a lot specially those Untouchables. You should know every enemy weakness by now and the most effective weapon to dispose of them quick because if you haven't taken down your enemies at once then you are asking for trouble because after a couple of minutes or seconds, they can also enter into a "devil trigger" state which augments their defense and attack power a lot.

The worst DMC among the 4 games released. The reasons why I gave it a low score is because of the following reasons. It is a short and easy game. Even on higher difficulties, it still didn't gave a challenge at all. You can finish Dante's scenario in less than 2 hours in lower difficulties and 2 hours and a half for DMD. Finishing Lucia's scenario will take less than an hour on lower difficulties and around an hour and a half on LMD. The story wasn't very interesing. Dull and boring setting/environment. Not challenging boss battles, I can't even call them boss battles.

The platinum should be easy to get. DMD or LMD should be easy to finish once you have unlocked Trish. When you decide to finish up Bloody Palce, I recommend having 20-30 S. Vital Star, 10 L. Vital Star, 10-20 S. Devil Star, 10 L. Devil Star and a Gold Orb. I'm sure you already have a maxed out HP and DT bar at this point. You must be patient when doing the Bloody Palace trophies. The enemies that you are going to have trouble with are the pack of goats and wolves.

For more details on the trophies, visit my DMC 2 trophy guide. You'll find a link there above on the Trophy guide section

It's a good decision that I picked up this one because it is a great game. I can only find a few JRPGs on my local retailers. It would have been better if I played Atelier Rorona which is the first part of the Arland series. I'm gonna pick up Atelier Meruru when it gets released though.
    The graphics are like anime style but I didn't mind if the graphics are not as realistic as FF as long as I enjoyed the story and the gameplay. Combat system is Turn Based. Have you played FF X? It's just like that.

When I first played it, I kinda had no idea if I was advancing the story or not because I was enjoying doing quests and doing some alchemy. When year 2 began, I thought of finding a walkthrough because I didn't have an idea if I was advancing the story. I was getting some cut scenes though. After getting and reading the walkthrough, that's the only time that I had an idea that I was really advancing the story lol but I missed a LOT of events so I had to restart and have a new game. Good thing the walkthrough I got is also a walkthrough for getting the platinum. If I continued that first playthrough, I would have missed most trophies because almost all trophies for this game are missable. The trophies are actually easy to get but very easy to miss as well because the trophies are related to certain events that you trigger.

If you love JRPGs, I recommend this one. It'll be better though if you play Atelier Rorona(1st game for the Arland series) because the two are related.

For my first Vita platinum, it's a very enjoyable and awesome one. Uncharted: Golden Abyss shows the capabilities that the PS Vita can give like amazing graphics, use of the touch screen and rear touch and motion sensor. The graphics is simply amazing and if there are future Uncharted games for the Vita then I'm sure it will improve more just like how Uncharted 3 looked like. Gameplay is the same as the other Uncharted games. There sure are a lot of puzzles here and most of it uses the touch screen feature. Of course there are treasures that you have to find for certain trophies.

Things that I didn't quite like though was the close quarter combat. It's very sluggish compared to the other games and the counter move uses the touch screen which makes it more slower for me. Another one is the motion sensor which affects your aiming so I turned it off.

Trophies, there sure are a lot in here. The trophies aren't very hard but there are trophies which requires you to grind.. a LOT. I'm not only talking about the Weapon Kill trophies but also the Bounty trophies. I had to spend an hour on this certain bounty trophy which is quite annoying if the required bounties doesn't appear after quite some time. The Treasure trophies are also back, quite a lot of them to look for. As for the difficulty trophies, Crushing is quite hard only on Chapter 11 but aside from that, it should be manageable.

Gameplay Alright so first of, since this game came out for the Wii first, I already expected that the graphics is not that high but I didn't care since I had a lot of fun playing this game. For the battle system, if you have played a Tales game before then you should know about the TP system but here in Graces, the TP system is replaced with a CC system. CC which is also called as Chain Capacity allows you to chain different artes together. The amount of CC for each character is based on the weapon they are currently using and it can be increased by learning Rise and Exceed abilities that you can learn on some titles.

Trophies, I could say it is time consuming for players who don't like grinding but if you enjoy playing the game like me, then most of the trophies like the earning 100 titles for each character will come naturally. Most likely it will be Cheria, Pascal and Malik who will be left for you to earn 100 titles, I got mine when I was on the Zhonecage. For the Defeat [Boss] in 60 seconds, this should be easy on the second playthrough if you have pick up Double Exp and 5X Exp, most likely you will be 10 levels or 20 levels higher than the boss then set the difficulty to easy to defeat them quick.
    For having 9999 capacity on the Eleth Mixer I recommend having the following:

Toggle Spoiler

One last thing, if you're wondering who my party members are, it's Hubert, Asbel, Cheria and Malik. Such an awesome team that can rack up 100+ combo in no time and can make boss battles easy even on higher difficulties.

It's been a long time since I last played a sandbox game that has to do with gang wars and things like that. I think the last one I played was GTA San Andreas. The gameplay is similar to that so I guess you now have an idea how it works. It is very fun to play so I do recommend it if you like games like that.

Trophies, well the only annoying and boring one was the challenges. Everything else is easy.

Anyway, the game felt different from the trilogy because, well there's nothing here that is related to sand or anything. The story just revolves around an imprisoned evil god that is trying to break out and cause havoc again.

Most of the time its just platforming and if there's a battle, it can be dealt with quick. Boss battles are also easy. Another thing I didn't like here is that the prince doesn't die at all and there are no gameovers because of the chick that always goes to the rescue when things are bad and this in my opinion took away the challenge in this game.

Trophies, everything is easy. The light seeds are not so troublesome because most of the light seeds are out in the open and there are only few hidden ones but not hard to get. I didn't want to start a second playthrough just to get the Be gentle with her trophy so I used the 1.01 patch glitch which resets Elika's save counts.

The most polished and the best out of the Arland Trilogy. Your goal is to improve the Kingdom of Arland with the use of alchemy. It is just like Atelier Rorona but at least you don't have any deadlines. Exploration is just like Atelier Totori. The gameplay is similar to Atelier Totori where synthesis, fighting, harvesting and travelling takes days. If you played Atelier Totori, it is similar to that.

Trophies are also easy but requires 2 playthroughs so that you can do the trophies which needs Gio. What you are only going to need here is a checklist of character events and the ending priorities then you can do everything by yourself. No need for any walkthrough.

Some synthesis tips. For the weapons, these are the following traits I had.
    • Rainbow Power
    • Deity Power
    • Time Spirit
    • Master Skill
    • Power Hitter
    I had a different set of traits placed on Meruru's weapon but the traits I said above are for the party members who are going to support Meruru.

Armor
    • Fortified Fiber
    • Lifeguard
    • Defender
    • Red Blue Barrier
    • Green Gold Barrier

Accessory (Speed Belt and Angel Charm)
    • Royal Style
    • Fairy's Prayer
    • Diamond Light
    • Speed Star
    • Stats Power

Believe it or not I played this game for 19 times already Played it for 11 times before the trophy patch then another 8 playthrough when the patch came out.

First off, this is one of the best games that came out on the PS3. I do recommend that you pick it up and enjoy this epic game specially if you are a fan of the MGS games like me. I can't describe how awesome this game is so its better if you try it out yourself Oh yeah, if this is your first MGS game, trust me, most of the time you will not know what they are talking about so at least play the HD collection. For MGS1 you can just watch a youtube playthrough or something like that. You will not enjoy this game to the fullest if you don't know what is happening.

As for the trophy patch, I already know everything so that makes it easy for me plus I went through a Big Boss Emblem run two times before the patch.
    So in a point of view for first timers or new comers, it is a challenging platinum specially because you will be going for a Big Boss Emblem run for the first time. The requirement for that emblem is that you need to beat the game on the hardest difficulty within 5 hours of gameplay plus without any alert, kills, deaths, usage of recovery items and no special items used. It is similar to the FOXHOUND rank of MGS3 but at least there are no save limits so you can save as much as you want.

To help out I have written a guide so use it if you want to . You can find it on top of my checklist.

Big Boss Emblem Record

Toggle Spoiler

Graphics is kinda you could say outdated. Chibi and deformed characters. Graphics isn't that great but it improved a lot in Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru. The gameplay revolves around time management and using alchemy for the Assignments which are given to you in order to save the workshop. What I only didn't like much was that there is no MP here and HP is the one that's getting deducted for using skills and doing alchemy.

Trophies, well there are only a few trophies that you will get by just playing through the game then the remaining ones are missable. I could say maybe 90% is missable but it is manageable if you follow a good walkthrough. I suggest looking at the walkthrough of Krystal over gamefaqs. The ending trophies are actually easy to do if you follow the walkthrough and understand the requirements. The only annoying one is the millionaire ending.

It's a good game and if you are a fan of JRPGs and the Atelier series, it is worth getting.

Gameplay, same as it has always been since RE4 where you have a third person shoulder view. So first off is Leon's campaign which I found to be the best among the four campaigns. It had that feeling like RE4 and the old RE games where you have a dark environment. The main enemies that you will encounter in his campaign are zombies. Chris and Jake campaigns are more action-oriented unlike Leon's campaign. Finally you will also be able to use Ada and see what she was up to in the game and her campaign is my second favorite.

There are no upgrading of weapons here but it is replaced by a new game mechanic where you can equip skills. The money drop from the previous 2 games is replaced by skill points which you are going to need in order to buy and upgrade skills.

Mercenaries is also back. How it works is still the same and you can also equip a skill. There is also a new game mode called Agent Hunt where you will join another players game as an enemy and you can kill them and interrupt their progress

As for the trophies. Seriously it is very very easy. Professional mode is not even that hard compared to RE4 and RE5. It is a total joke if you ask me. I want to try out that DLC difficulty in the future called No Hope which should be more challenging than Professional. One trophy requires a bit of grinding and this is Mad Skillz. I just used that spot at Chris Chapter 5-1 where Chris and Piers have to wait until the walkway to the research lab is going to be connected. You can play in amateur as the drops don't get affected anyway. After you have cleared out all the J'avo that comes out the cocoons in that area, move on to the next area to meet Jake and Sherry then this should save the skill points you have earned then you can just exit and use chapter select again to go to that chapter and repeat the process. It only takes 8-10 minutes to do this and it nets you around 18000-19000 skill points

This is not really a sequel because the story is taking place at the same time as the events in Darksiders 1.

There are new gameplay elements added in Darksiders 2 like RPG elements because there is a leveling system and there's also looting of items. There are also sidequests which you can do anytime if you want to take a little break from the main story. Death mainly uses two scythe and his very own Harvester which only makes an appearance when doing some kind of special combo or when Death enters in his Reaper form. Death can use secondary weapons like claws, axe, mace etc. I enjoyed playing this more than Darksiders 1 because Death is more awesome than War and I love a game where the main weapon is a scythe

Trophies. There are a lot of collectibles and most are hard to find if you are only using a text guide so I recommend watching videos or use the one on gamesradar where they images for each location. The rest of the trophies is easy. I recommend starting immediately on Apocalyptic difficulty. It's not that hard trust me.

The most important abilities I recommend when you have a Possessed Scythe or any weapon:
    • Health Steal
    • Critical Chance
    • Critical Damage
    • Strength

I am disappointed with this game. There are bugs and glitched trophies. I felt that this game was rushed and not developed very well. Singleplayer had bugs like the custom marker disappearing, the game crashed 2 times for me and had a corrupted save file so I had so start over again (losing that 600k money) and a few more damn bugs.

Storyline is good but compared to its predecessors, it lacked a certain "spark" or "something" which made the other games great and memorable. I had a few issues with the framerate because you will notice lags. It is somehow fixed in version 1.01 but I still experience a bit of lag. The framerate is better with eagle vision on though. As for the gameplay, the platforming is still great and yes you can climb in trees here too. There is also a new chain kill system where you can pause the time and select your targets via touch screen then execute the chain kill by pressing I had a few issues again with the controls like the Counter button not responding very well.

The multiplayer is also a disappointment. It is just like a browser game or you could say a facebook game. It is boring enough said.

Trophies. It actually easy. Now it is a bit hard for me because looking for those collectibles took a lot of time Good thing I am done with those and managed to map out every last one of them. The trophy which requires 100% synchronization is glitched so update your game to 1.01 to fix it. What is she doing trophy is also somehow glitched.

Oh yeah top 10 first achiever of this platinum so I am happy with that somehow

Closing thoughts, very disappointed.

Thanks to these two for making the charts and graphs here on my checklist. If you want to have those awesome charts and graphs, visit their shop here:
    Trophy Stats, Graphs and Beyond [REQUESTS]

I'd like to thanks Curse for making the previous banner of my checklist. If you want a work which is done by Curse, pay a visit here:
    ExDesigns
    Previous Banner by Curse

Toggle Spoiler

John here is a regular visitor of my checklist. Well almost everybody's checklist btw. A very friendly member and always have encouraging and inspiring words whenever he visits.

He is not registered here but even so, he helped me boost some RDR trophies

Kerwan here was the one who encouraged me to make this checklist. This checklist shouldn't be existing now if he didn't encouraged me to make one

Thanks to Manny's Guide to BBCode because I managed to set up the things I need for my checklist. Lee here also get's a special mention because he managed to save the guide and he posted it back after the crash.

A very close friend of mine. He helped me on different games specially on MP trophies and there's just too many to mention

simula67 posted a video about Dead Space 2 Hard Core mode which was done in one sitting with no saves and no upgrades. That video which he posted helped me on my Hard Core mode run and in fact, it made Hard Core mode very easy for me. The video is posted on my Platinum List section, just look for the Dead Space 2 banner and you'll find the video there

Trunks came up with a good suggestion about the images to be used for the Table of Contents section.

Do I need to say more? This group right here are for members who has a Perfect Platinum Streak. It's really an honor to be a part of this group This group helps me get more motivated on getting the platinum trophy for each game that I play.

There are a lot of you guys to mention in this shoutout section of my checklist so I just placed our group name instead

To everyone else who visits my checklist whether you have posted here or not I'd like to thank you guys as well and thanks for dropping by here

Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 11-09-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Because I can

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

A plat a month!

Awesome re-establishment of your checklist

I'm jealous of your Star Ocean 4 progress!

Nope, nothing

Good to see this up

I'm loving the characters on the banners never seen those before

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Awesome re-establishment of your checklist

I'm jealous of your Star Ocean 4 progress!
    That progress is actually a long time ago
    My current SO4 progress is sitting at 92% or 93%

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Good to see this up

I'm loving the characters on the banners never seen those before
    FF Characters from II to X with XIII's Lightning and vsXIII's Noctis

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Awesome checklist man!

Sig by Beam| Avatar by Abstract

2011 Member of the Year

Great looking list and a really nice collection, Raven

Keep up the great work, man

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Since I'm working on Dead Space 2 may you post the video that you used please? Thanks

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Since I'm working on Dead Space 2 may you post the video that you used please? Thanks
    this is the vid posted before

there are 11 parts

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Good looking list you have there. I platted four games that you have on there. Keep up the good work.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

Level 5 Esper

Awesome collection of plats!!! I really like the FF chars in your banners Good luck with your SO4 plat!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Very nice checklist raven
    Im jealous of your dead space 2 platinum

No Game No Life

now which reminds me, I still need to finish the updates on this checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Good looking list you have there. I platted four games that you have on there. Keep up the good work.
    You too dude keep up the good work as well

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Awesome collection of plats!!! I really like the FF chars in your banners Good luck with your SO4 plat!!
    That plat is going to take awhile for me to get because I am currently taking a break from playing it I wanna play other games for the mean time

Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Very nice checklist raven
    Im jealous of your dead space 2 platinum
    If you're having trouble with HC Mode, use the video I posted above I finished HC with ease because of that

Currently Playing:

No Game No Life

alright 5 games down 34 more to go. updating the platinum list section is going to take awhile
    well at least it's going to look much better than before

Currently Playing:

Death to zombies!!

WOW great looking checklist, got some great plats. look forward to seeing it all updated

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

No Game No Life

Updated the Platinum List Collection with new style
    gonna add a few more games and that section is done. Next up will be the Working on and Most Wanted sections

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    WOW great looking checklist, got some great plats. look forward to seeing it all updated
    Thanks dude

Currently Playing:

RPG Master

Quite a good Checklist. Resembles my format as well. I do like the unique boxes for each of your platinums.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Semi Retired

WOW this is an impressive looking checklist plus I like the final fantasy characters from most of the games

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

This just keeps looking more and more

The One and Only

**walks in**

Oh shit I see massive improvements! Nice job on the revision Raven

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Quite a good Checklist. Resembles my format as well. I do like the unique boxes for each of your platinums.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    WOW this is an impressive looking checklist plus I like the final fantasy characters from most of the games
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    This just keeps looking more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    **walks in**

Oh shit I see massive improvements! Nice job on the revision Raven

thanks for dropping by dudes
    hopefully I'll be able to finish the platinum list section by this weekend so that I can also update the rest

Currently Playing:

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast