Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Trunksu's Quest

This is a discussion on Trunksu's Quest within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Noce job on your 3 recent plats mate,well done.I look forward to reading your thoughts on Castlevania:LoS as i though ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Noce job on your 3 recent plats mate,well done.I look forward to reading your thoughts on Castlevania:LoS as i though it was a top game.Your list is looking pretty damn sweet to man,keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

@Chambers thank you, and I will probably be starting a new game tonight after work!

@John Thank you very much, yea I'm about to write in my descriptions now lol. I agree Castlevania was a top notch game, it is possibly my favourite this console cycle that I have so far played. The DLC's were very well done in terms of story as well, and I'm certainly looking foward to the next installment!

Edit: descriptions are in, sections 2, 3, & 6 have all been updated to be current until I pop in a new game! Just Sections 7 & 8 to go now!
    Last edited by Trunksu25; 08-10-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

PRO Member

Very minor update to finally reflect what I'm currently playing. When I have a little bit more time I will fill in the personal goals for FF13-2, as well as dates and completion for that title as well as UC2 which will hopefully be my next plat fairly soon!

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

PRO Member

Updated my active quests section to reflect the progress I've made on UC2 crushing (1938/2500 kills to the final silver).
    Minor update Sly Collection and Devil May Cry HD Collection have been moved from Dream Quests to unfinished quests.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Good luck with UC2 Trunk! Those kills were a decent grind. Have fun with all of your other games

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Everything looks awesome, great CL.

I find the personal stuff the most interesting. Eventhough I've never met you, I'm really happy to hear that you found a great woman to spend the rest of your life with; it matters so much that she loves gaming as much as you do.
    I hope that the two of you game until eternity!

I'm your age and started to laugh when I read about all your old systems and games and keeping them all. I still have my Turbo Graphics 16 and 3DO plus all games.

I love reading the personal stuff, makes people seem a whole lot more real.

Keep up the great work.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Love the unique look and good luck with your pending quests!

PRO Member

@Blazikiller Thanks gaming is about fun afterall and having a daily goal for the UC2 kills definately helps. I set it low 30 kills on worknights, and 150 on weenend nights, so that I can at the very least meet it if not exceed it, and it has been keeping the grind moving without it being too tedious.

@User011010 Thanks, yea I figured I'd put in a bit about myself especially since I have the OCD personal goals in my list as well lol. I'm a lifelong gamer, and keeping all those old systems (and maintaining them as best I can) allows me to relive memories, and in some cases get farther than I did back when those games were new. (I finally beat Goonies II for the NES recently, man that game is hard and confusing!)

@Drjackel666 Thanks my previous checklist before the crash, was mostly text and an icon or 2 for each game. I wanted to make it a lot better this time around, so asked some questions, got some amazing artwork from Kid420247, and ended up with something I'm really happy with (now if only I had the time to finish those last 2 sections lol) Also thanks for the wishes, some of those trophies look tough, but as long as I have fun or a good challenge getting there, it'll feel like time well spent

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nice work I can't believe you haven't had more comments on it, as others have said the main banner is & as a whole it's set out beautifully.

Keep it up & good luck with the FF13 I will have mine 1 day

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Your list is still looking fantastic man! Keep up the good work and good luck with finishing up UC2!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

Pretty cool checklist keep it upů You're lucky to have a woman in your life who shares the same passion also nice game list I like it

It is time for me to go underground

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Like 1 or 2 others have said mate, best of luck with UC2, it sounds like hard work but no doubt it will be one of those trophys that deserves a fist pump when achieved. Keep up the great work my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

@daftprophet & john 3007: Thanks guys! Yup it'll definately feel good when I get that kill trophy down for UC2 Crushing hasn't been nearly as bad, but thankfully the kills aren't for the plat.

@great_daze_tazer: haven't really spent too much time on FF13-2 lately, with trying to finish the other title (FF13-2 was planned to be my 20th since FF13 was my 10th lol) I'm probably not going for my personal goals 100% before I plat the game, but will most likely address those afterward. Luckily, the grinding in this game is not really bad at all, and should on the whole take me considerably less time to finish up than it's predecessor. Best of luck on your own FF13 plat, it's definately a nice one to have!

@Yoo_Hoo_Sniper: thanks I am very lucky indeed (although sometimes having to share the console makes me forget just how lucky lol), a lot of my friends whom I used to game with have had their hobby time cut down considerably by their significant others.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

PRO Member

Quick update before I turn in for the day, since it's been quite a while. Uncharted 2 Multiplayer is finally downalong with the plat, (has been for a few weeks, thankfully). Around Halloween, I also bought Costume Quest which was a fun weekend, and a nice break from the UC2 killgrind. Sims 3 Pets entered the Active quests due to the online servers closing, which would have locked me out of my personal goal for the game. But I held off on finishing it up in favour of my planned 20th Plat FF13-2, which I just ding'd a short while ago.

PSN 100% #10 Costume Quest & Grubbins on Ice 10/29/2012

Plat #19 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 11/05/2012

Plat #20 Final Fantasy 13-2 11/26/2012

Update to follow in the next few days to the list itself, but got the banners all ready to go in when I do

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

PRO Member

Congrats on the latest plats and yea I had that error thing myself..so glad it's gone.

PRO Member

Whoa, solid work on the recent plats

So whats the next game you be playing?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Nice CL you got here. The theme is looking great and I like how it's all setup. Very nice job on those plats and 100%.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

@drjackel666 & themute88orl Thank you guys! Haven't had a lot of time, apart from over the thanksgiving holiday but try to get as much gaming time in as I can regardless

@User I'm currently cleaning up The Sims 3 Pets (232/300 challenges complete), haven't had a chance to update the main list yet (hope to maybe do so a little later tonight) after that one, I plan on finally starting Skate 2, and haven't decided if I'm going to do another RPG before I finish up the personal goals in FF13-2 or if I want to give the Sly games a try (Never played them for PS2, and heard a lot of good things about them)
    Also got LEGO Batman 2 for $10 at walmart on black friday (& the gf finally picked up her copy of Skyrim which she's wanted for a while for $15), which might end up being started with Skate 2 as well...

Edit: Updated a good portion of the list, but its still not completely current, hopefully after I get home from work saturday morning, I can finish it up!
    Last edited by Trunksu25; 11-29-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

PRO Member

Congrats on CQ 100% and the two new s

CQ was such a fun game!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Major Update to the quest log, since I've returned from my break in trophy hunting I decided to update to get things current again. Plat #21 (Sims 3 Pets) as well as 100% 11-15 (Tales from Monkey Island Eps 1-5) have been added to their respective sections. 100% 11-15 still need descriptions, but those will most likely be added after I get some lunch in my stomach
    Active Quests has been updated to reflect what I'm currently playing in both trophy and non trophy games. Personal Goals for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection has also been updated to include my completion of Shining in the Darkness, and progress made in Phantasy Star III.
    Last edited by Trunksu25; 01-29-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast