Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trunksu's Quest

This is a discussion on Trunksu's Quest within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Where to start...? Well, I guess to begin, as of creating this checklist I am 32, and have been gaming ...

PRO Member

Trunksu's Quest

Where to start...? Well, I guess to begin, as of creating this checklist I am 32, and have been gaming since I was about 3 years old. First with my Dad on his Colecovision, and later on the Atari 2600 he bought for me to save his controllers from being teethed upon. That was where I first developed my love and addiction to gaming, thinking if I could just make it 1 more level I would "beat" games like Combat, River Raid and Space Invaders.

Later I got a Nintendo and a Sega Mastersystem, and continued buying successive generations of consoles and accumulating their games. Oh I should mention I'm a compulsive collector (it's an OCD), so not only do I still own all of those systems but all the games along with all the original boxes, manuals and whatnot! I didn't get a PS3 until late 2010, and unfortunately that console died back in Feb (just in time for my birthday). Luckily my fiancee and I managed to get another PS3 a few days later, got the old one reflowed, and quickly transferred all data to our new system. We've been happily gaming on it ever since with occasional soujourns to our older consoles, to relive classic gems, or just occupy ourselves while one of us is playing something on the main TV.

I'm lucky in that I've met such a nice and understanding woman as my fiancee. She not only understands my addiction, she has a similar one to myself, in which we must complete everything possible in the game to consider it beaten. Sometimes this means maxing character levels, sometimes collecting all items, & oftentimes we find ourselves playing a game long after Plat to reach 100%. We are both avid RPG gamers, where her favourite series is Final Fantasy, and mine is Dragon Quest (back before Squaresoft and Enix merged we were rival RPGers lol). We are also both avid fans of anime, and own/have watched many series in the 7 years we've been together.

My first game on PS3 ended up being my 10th platinum do to my completionist OCD while my very 1st Plat was a game I had played a number of times on the PS2, but never "Completed". This game was God of War, where the trials and God difficulty used to stop me cold on the PS2, I have since conquored both on the PS3, making it my 1st 100% complete game on the system as well! I'm still working on some of my other platted games, and hope to add them to the 100% portion of my PS3 library in the near future. In terms of trophies it's a love/hate relationship, I love singleplayer trophies, especially collection ones no matter how time consuming. I also like difficult ones as the victory doesn't get much sweeter than finally nailing down something you've been sharpening your skills to reach. I however hate MP trophies, I usually try to get them out of the way 1st so I can enjoy the singleplayer mode to it's fullest (especially with server closures, dead lobbies, etc.) I mainly boost my online trophies, with friends if possible, but I don't mind helping anyone boost trophies that I have or need as long as they are polite.

Apart from my gaming and anime watching, I've traveled quite a bit in Europe, Canada and the Eastern US, I'm certified with the American Red Cross, and PADI as a Rescue SCUBA Diver. I'm also a martial arts fanatic, having trained since I was 5 years old in 7 different styles throughout my life so far, that range from: Chinese arts (Southern Praying Mantis, 5 animals style, Qi Gung, and Chen style Taiji), to 2 styles of Oakinawan Karate (Shorinji-ryu Kenkokai, and Isshin-ryu), to ITF TaeKwonDo. I try to train at minimum an hour a day, which usually is more like 2-3 hours a day, and although I have a blackbelt (or sash in the case of the Chinese arts) in none of these styles yet, it's mostly due to location and financial constraints. One day I will not only reach Divemaster in SCUBA, but I will attain my blackbelt or it's equivalent in one or more of the disciplines I train in, (and each day I work towards the latter of those goals!)

Anyway, enough about me, let's move on now to what you came here to see!

Total Trophies:

Perfect Trophy List attained:
    1st - 864/864 Trophies Obtained 08/09/2012
    2nd - 1090/1090 Trophies Obtained 01/29/2013
    3rd - 1307/1307 Trophies Obtained 06/26/2013

4th - 1473/1473 Trophies Obtained 10/03/2013

Disclaimer: Due to the length of time in playing some of my earlier PS3 titles (2011 and earlier), I don't quite remember what all my personal goals were for the title. I have attempted to refresh my memory where I was unsure, & the goal dates were crosschecked with the savefile's date on my system for accuracy.

I first played God of War on the PS2 and found it to be a great action platformer with cool graphics and an interesting story. Now the game has been rereleased in HD for the God of War Collection, and it certainly hasn't lost any of it's shine in the process. In this game we follow the Ghost of Sparta in his quest for vengence against the God Ares. This game is a lot of fun to play with very cool monsters to fight and fun ways of killing them through grabs & QTE's.
    The gamebreaker trophy for this game requires the player to complete the Challenge of the Gods which is 10 challenges that test all the acpects ofthe players skill in GoW. The toughest part of the challenges is that you have to complete them all in 1 go, for example you can not beat the first 5 and finish up the last 5 another time, which takes it toll on your reflexes by the last few challenges.

Toggle Spoiler

This compilation has a ton of great Sega Genesis games, stretching across many genres, it also includes a few other Sega titles as well. While this may be the biggest collection so far, there are a few gems that are missing like Moonwalker, Landstalker, and Toejam & Earl, among others. The great thing about this compilation is it has the full Phantasy Star compilation from I to IV, as well as Shining Force 1 & 2 and their prequel Shining in the Darkness. This is a game collection I pop into the system on occasion just to play some Sonic Spinball or Columns, or one of those older RPGs.
    The gamebreaker for this title is actually quite difficult as it requires you to beat Dr Robotnik's Mean-Bean Machine, and while you can use a code to get to the last level, actually winning the level is quite hard. This trophy takes a good dose of luck, and a bit of skill.

Toggle Spoiler

The sequel to the PS2 hit God of War was also released in HD format for the PS3. This game takes Kratos who is slighted by the gods on another quest for revenge, defying fate and the gods themselves. In this hack and slash gorefest, there are a number of puzzles to test your wits, an epic story and stunning visuals.
    The gamebreaker for me in this title was the 15 min fight scene, especially on the higher difficulties, this particular area can give a player a lot of trouble due to there not being much of an opportunity to rest/recharge Kratos as the enemies continue to spawn until the event ends.

Toggle Spoiler

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game takes place in Renissance Italy. You play as Desomnd's ancestor Ezio throughout most of the game, assissinating the people involved in killing your family, and driving you towards your family's secret role in society. I didn't care for this game as much as the first one, but it was still a very good game. The viewpoints were magnificent and plenty of collectables to pick up extending gameplay. I also bought the DLC prior to finishing the game, which I felt fit very well into the story as I was playing through it.
    The gamebreaker for this title wasn't very difficult nor were any of the other trophies, but killing 10 people without being hit did take me a few tries to finally get done. There are a few other combat trophies in this game, where meeting the certain specific conditions may take a few tries, but nothing that required much of a set up to get done.

Toggle Spoiler

Katamari Forever is a sequel in the Katamari series, that takees elements from it's predacessors in the form of stages, & some music. In this game you play as "the Prince" who is once again cleaning up the cosmos by creating stars and celestial bodies to replace those broken by the actions of his family. It's quite an enjoyable game, which involves pushing a sticky ball called a katamari, and "rolling up" objects in your path. The size of the object you can roll up is determined by how big you have made your katamari so far, eventually allowing a player in later stages or modes, to pick up people, cars, buildings, and even the planet and stars themselves.
    The gamebreaker in this title can be quite difficult, as each stage has it's own preset time limits and requirements to beat the stage, and sometimes you can even get too large a katamari to pick up an object you might be missing. Luckily this game keeps an encyclopedia of objects for you, so you know which ones you have. The game also displays new objects you pick up in each stage in a flashing metallic coloured font. A few of the objects can give a bit of trouble to find or acquire, but with the online rescources, it basically comes down to paitence and persaverence to achieve the full collection.

Toggle Spoiler

dThe critically acclaimed Uncharted series began with this title. Drake's Fortune was quite a fun game to play, with an engaging story, incredibly lush environments, and good gameplay. The music fit the game well, and overall it was a very enjoyable experience. I really liked finding the artifacts, which were strewen everywhere, as well as completing all the ingame challenges for each difficulty which required you to perform a certain amount of kills with a particular weapon, or in a certain way. This was unnecessary to obtain plat as the difficulty trophies stack, but as a personal goal I like to play all difficulty levels available, and most times from scratch.
    This game's gamebreaker is linked to the top difficulty level, and while not too difficult, there are certain points where if the player is unfamiliar with the enemy spawns and environments, they can experience a bit of frustration with having to restart checkpoints over and over. The main key to conquoring this difficulty lies in keeping your ammo well stocked, trying to conserve ammo, and keeping a slow pace. You can also frequently backtrack to an area with more cover or ammo to aid your survival during some of the fights.

Toggle Spoiler

I've been a fan of the Dragonball/ Dragon Ball Z series since 1991, where some friends from school showed me a movie and a couple of episodes, and I was imediately hooked. Thus began my interest in anime!
    This game handles the Dragonball Z series fairly well in terms of story, and the "what if" chapter is cool, as it's most of the matchups are between characters who couldn't possibly fight in the series, but were interesting and fun battles. The gameplay itself was quite a bit different from what I remember being used to on the PS2 Tenkaichi Boudokai games, and definately took me a little while to get used to. There are many modes in this game as well apart from the story, from team battles, to Timed and Scored modes, and even an ultimate ladder match, this game has loads of content.
    The gamebreaker for this title requires a player to play P1 vs. CPU and break all the objects on each map, a number totaling in the high 200's to low 300's. Normally this wouldn't be too difficult if there was a way of tracking what or how many objects you've successfully broken, but in this game there is no indication until you've broken all the objects. This was definately one of my most difficult bronze trophies ever. Apart from that trophy, there is one other requiring you to utilize all of your moves against a CPU player in Score attack mode, which is quite difficult as a single slip can end your chances of completing the requirements for the trophy.

Toggle Spoiler

While a lot of people thoguht this game had no or a bad story I didn't think it was too bad compaired to a lot of the earlier generation's RPGs. I do wish I had the option for Japanese voices in the game, as Nine's voice does get to you after a while. This game had a fairly unique battle system, that involved 2 people sharing 1 body and stats, while on the other hand you could attack individual parts of your opponents body which in the correct order would maximize the damage inflicted.
    The random boss encounters are your biggest gamebreaker here, Prinny 3 took the longest to show up for me, but I'm sure it cold be any of them after watching my fiancee try to get Prinny 2 to show up for an hour.

Toggle Spoiler

Set in the period of the Naruto series known as Shippuden, this title is a 3D fighter with RPG elements in the form of a story mode. The story mode starts at the beginning of the Shippuden series you get to experience most of the major plots in the series up to the fateful fight with Pain. I thought the RPG elements were well done, and I enjoyed playing this title quite a bit as I had recently rewatched the series.
    The game breaker requires you to acquire titles, which range from a number of activities, some relatively easy, others require a bit of grinding, and some a bit of skill or luck. A very few titles will require online play with up to 50 ranked wins, and this can be difficult if you're not familiar with the controls and movesets of the characters you're using.

Toggle Spoiler

Hailed by many as one of the worst Final Fantasy titles, I thought this was actually a fairly good game. I can see where many of the complaints find ground, but I thought the story was well presented, the graphics and visuals definately showed me the capabilities of the PS3, and while not traditional in the sense of previous Final Fantasy gameplay, it was well done in its own right.
    This was my first game on the PS3 and I played the heck out of it along the road to my plat. This is one of the platinum trophies I'm proudest of, as I probably wouldn't have gotten a PS3 otherwise, which has lead to other enjoyable gaming.
    The gamebreaker in this game is as expected a collection based trophy. The most valuable tip to avoid difficulties with this trophy is to never sell or break down anything in your inventory. I would also reccomend saving frequently and creating multiple saves because this Final Fantasy will not allow you to reexplore most previously visited areas.

Toggle Spoiler

LEGO Harry Potter years 1-4 may in fact be my favourite LEGO game so far. This game was absolutely hilarious and loads of fun to play! I played this one while rewatching the cooresponding movies which added another dimension to the enjoyment as well. Not too much to say about this one really apart from the fact that it is vast. There is a lot of areas to explore, tons of collectables to find, a variety of sidequests, and I especially liked to "spell wheel" which allowed your character to do more than just 1 thing like in past LEGO games.
    This is another game which really doesn't have a true gamebreaker, but can be glitchy causing someone who's a trophy or 2 away from plat to have to start a fresh save file. I did encounter 1 or 2 glitches here mainly falling through the floor of the Leaky Cauldron after replaying a few stages, but luckily the worst glitch didn't affect me in the dungeon of doom while trying to collect a character token. I had kept a backup file on my guest account and updated it approximately every 5% of game completion, just to play it safe, and thankfully never needed it.

Toggle Spoiler

A game series I swore I'd never play, unfortunately this title ended up on my system somehow after my 1st PS3 YLOD on me after reflowing and doing a system transfer to my new PS3. According to Sony, it's a rare occurance that someone else's trophy list for a game can do that but as it was at 0% they weren't willing to remove it from my PSN profile. So I picked up a used copy and tried to burn through the game asap.
    The story was pretty good, and probably the only thing I enjoyed out of the game itself. From what I understand, it's a continuation of MW1's story. But this installment doesn't conclude the story, it just wraps up a single aspect of it. There were some pretty cool visuals, and the scopes/weapons felt quite realistic in terms of their handeling.
    Spec Ops was another matter entirely as is represented by my gamebreaker trophy. Seeing as how I was dying my way from checkpoint to checkpoint in the story it was doable with my level of skill in FPS games, Spec ops on the other hand was quite unforgiving with no checkpoints to fall back upon. Thanks to my fiancee who ended up getting better at the game than I did, I was finally able to clear the missions after practicing them with her at lower difficulties and having her throw the controller at me several times in the process.

Toggle Spoiler

The final journey taken by the Ghost of Sparta. In this installment, the story Kratos' vengance comes to a close with epic fights, stunning visuals and some great gameplay! I heard a lot of people who were unhappy with the ending, and while I found an inconsistancy with the final scenes , and some scenes in the previous games, I had pretty much anticipated what would happen once the final boss was defeated, based on the story up to this title. This game feels like it starts off with a slightly higher difficulty than the previous installments, but evens out after the first boss or two.
    This title's Gamebreaker was not overly difficult, but it was no walk in the park either. Titan can be quite unforgiving (though not quite as difficult as God from the first title) if you haven't gotten used to the enemy mechanics, and how to block/dodge. There are times where one could swear the game is cheating, but persistance and persaverence will win out in the end, and that shiny platinum ends up being quite satisfying to obtain!

Toggle Spoiler

Ahhh LEGO! Pirates of the Caribbean was quite the fun game to play, especially during a Pirates of the Caribbean movie marathon. The game follows the 4 movies from "The Curse of the Black Pearl" up to "On Stranger Tides", & the devs did a really good job of capturing Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow in this game. Not a whole lot to say about it apart from the fact that it's some good old LEGO humour, from funny cutscenes to enjoyable levels, this is a game I truely had a great time playing.
    There are a few glitches in this game, although I didn't experience any, most seem to deal with the red hats disappearing after collecting them. There is no true gamebreaker for this game, but I could see how if the glitch activated, it would make getting the plat a little frustrating.

Toggle Spoiler

Not a big fan of the Sims, but played the game because my fiancee got it on my trophy profile by mistake. The game itself isn't bad, although some of the challenges are frustrating and a few are downright time consuming. A few glitches here and there make 100% challenge completion a little tough, and occasionally challenges you need for trophies can ding without the trophy poping, so multiple save files were a must for this game.
    The Gamebreaker wasn't much of one in this case, again it was mainly time consuming satisfying all those wishes to build up the needed lifetime happiness points.

Toggle Spoiler

Disgaea 3 is the 1st title for the PS3, and possibly one of the funniest titles I've played in this wacky serieses. The plot of this game has you playing as a demon who wants to be a hero so that he may defeat his father, who is king of the demons in this particular netherworld. The game ups the ante from previous installments with more moves, new strageties, while returning items like pirate hunting, and the classroom or senate ideas remain true to form. I loved playing this game, and apart from the last few pirates I needed, the grinding isn't tedious at all which is surprising, considering how much there is to do for the plat.
    The gamebreaker for this title is truely challenging, requiring a ton of preperation, such as duped shoes, having monsters to bounce innocents and treasures to your ship etc. The best advice I can give on this trophy, is to make Tier 6 slimes for bouncing, Tier 6 Masked heroes for throwing, and 1-2 cheerleaders who will be out for a round to increase movement and throwing range. This is quite a long plat, so using any online resources available once you reach endgame is highly advised!

Toggle Spoiler

LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 is the conclusion of the sHarry Potter story with the final showdown between Harry and Voldamort himself. As is typical with LEGO games, I found it a lot of fun to play, but it wasn't quite as good as the 1st title in my opinion. Possibly because I wasn't watching the movies or that maybe there was overall less of Hogwarts to explore. As usual the cutscenes were comical interpratations of the story events, and the main idea is to collect LEGO studs while thwarting the plans of the Death Eaters and Voldamort.
    The gamebreaker for this title is mainly such because it is a missable trophy that occurs about 2/3rds into the game, requiring a bit of playtime to get back to if missed, but other than that a player shouldn't have too much trouble picking up this plat, and having a fun time along the way.

Toggle Spoiler

I would like to start off by saying that I have been playing castlevania since the arcade version in the early 80's and have played numerous installments in the series. I would also like to state that this is quite possibly my favourite title this console cycle so far, but not quite my favourite of the series as SotM ate countless hours of my time, and I still play it frequently! I was intrigued when I heard this game was to be like the PS2 title Lament of Innocence, and while that wasn't quite true, the game was very similar. The ways in which it differed were that it was less of an adventure roleplaying type of game, and went back to it's roots of an action platformer. The visuals and music were absolutely incredable, from the ruined city of the lycans to the cold forbidding castle of the vampires, this game is truely eye candy with substance beneath. The story is truely epic, and soas to not spoil anything for anyone, I will leave it at this title being reccomended as a "must play" for the PS3!
    The DLC while totally worth it in terms of story was a lot lower budget using concept srt style cutscenes as opposed to the beautiiful CG renders found in the disc based content. But basically, the story bridges the gap between the events that transpire in the final stages of the game, and the cutscene of the epilogue which plays after the credits roll.
    The gamebreaker for this game for me was killing the Forgotten One on Knight or hard difficulty. The fight itself is quite difficult but if attempting the trial at this difficulty be prepaired to conserve your resources while fighting the skeletons. For this boss I basically had to learn how to counter all of his moves and be hit as little as possible, which took a lot of retrys. In his final form the Forgotten One is quite difficult and leaves little room for error. So much so, that when I fought him on Paladin or very hard, I ended up beating both him and the trial with plenty of health and magic to spare!

Toggle Spoiler

Drake makes his return in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, which seems to follow shortly after the events of Drake's Fortune. A few new members of Drakes past show up to complicate his life with a long and perilous journey which once again results in his saving the world. I had a lot of fun with this game, although the 1st title remains my favourite so far. The visuals and environments were absolutely breathtaking, the music added a good ambiance while the dialogue and story were top notch! I didn't care for the Nepal Warzone portion of the story as much as the jungle type adventure , or crawling through the ruins of the old Sanctuary. All in all the single player portion of the title was very good. The Multiplayer however is another matter, it's not that it was bad, although 1 of the co-op stages I'm still not sure how my partners and I managed to get through. The real difficulty for me was grinding out the kills and some of the kill-type trophies. Luckily I found a number of people who were willing to do trophy session games, which made things go a bit easier.
    The Singleplayer gamebreaker would definately have to be Crushing, or Steel Fist Expert on Crushing which was specifically difficult. For me though the real gamebreaker, was the 2500 kills as I mentioned earlier in trying to get 100%. Setting a goal for each day, and always keeping at it was all that got me through those kills in the end.

Toggle Spoiler

The description for this title took me a while to come up with as I wanted to include my thoughts on the DLC bosses, and what a challenge some of them were! First off, this title was much more enjoyable to me than it's predecessor. The story progression took place over the course of several timeperiods, and a handful of locals (which to me felt reminicent of Chrono Trigger). By resolving paradoxes and anomolies the party progresses through the story with the ultimate goal of reuniting Sarah with her sister Lightning who mysteriously vanished after the "Fall of Cocoon Incident". But what really peaked my enjoyment of the game was the ability to go back and replay parts of the story choosing different responses to situations. I felt the graphics and sound were amazing in this title. Even though the soundtrack wasn't very original borrowing heavily from FFXIII it fit the mood of the regions pretty well, while the cinema sequences were simply amazing.
    The gamebreaker for this game in terms of trophies is, of course Defragmented which involves basically finding everything and doing all the sidequests to resolve the story to it's full conclusion. While most fragments are in and of themselves not too difficult to obtain, some such as the quiz games, and finding captain cryptic can be a little frustrating.
    The true gamebreakers for this title come in the form of 2 DLC bosses: Gilgamesh and Valfodr. Gilgamesh is imo the #1 hardest battle in this game, as he required precise timing, and quite a bit of luck to defeat. Valfodr is a boss who takes on 5 different forms 2 of which were also very difficult, the Lv 70 and Lv 99 forms. Lv 99 isn't as bad as the lower leveled one, despite Valfodr getting much stronger, the last batle you have against him he will not summon adds as he does in the previous battles, and the lv 70 adds are Chichus, one of the top tier commandos in the game, which means a lot of hurt for your party if you let them get out of hand.

Toggle Spoiler

The Sims 3 Pets is not an overly difficult game apart from a severe lack of resources, and some frustrating glitches. My enjoyment rating is a direct reflection of how buggy this game is as I would have probably given it a '7' otherwise. This game did have a few features I liked, which included the Mysterologist quests which were 5 mini storylines with which to engage your sim and pets. The Pets were also quite fun to play for a time, but unfortunately that's where the fun stops and the frustration begins... Sims 3 pets is a big expansion of an already huge game, in it's port over to console it was made to be standalone which I believe to be the cause of a lot of the graphical anomolies, game freezes, and outright console crashes one can expect to experience when playing this game.
    The Gamebreaker in this title is once again a direct reflection of the glitchyness of the game. According to the trophy description you only have to satisfy 1 of the pet related lifetime wishes, which is indeed its saving grace as 2 of the wishes have severe problems. For 1 wish it is able to be completed, but based on the description the player would think raising any 4 pets from birth to elder would work, but the game requires all 4 pets to be alive at the same time from seperate birthings! For the other you're supposed to train 20 traits by praising/scolding pets. This wish is outright broken as far as I know, I've attempted every interperatation I have been able to think of at this point as well as searching any available online resources for a solution, but to no avail. Fortunately the wishes to either become BFF with 10 pets or to have a lv 10 Digger, lv 10 Hunter, and put on a trick show both work. Multiple save files to avoid corrupted saves from crashes are going to be your biggest friend if you choose to play this particular title.

Toggle Spoiler

LEGO Indy 2 diiffers from most of the other LEGO games, in that rather than a single centralized hub, from which all story missions and extra content is accessed, there are a total of 6 hubs (designated by "LEGO kits") each with it's own cast of characters and story missions. This LEGO game also boasts a treasure mode (collect the treasure in the level) as well as bonus levels, and the infamous collect 1 million studs type levels as well! Sadly this game tries to do do a lot and at times too many onscreen characters can cause a game freeze or some serious slowdown, but this game is certainly playable, and very enjoyable. Since LEGO Indy 1 focused on the original trilogy, this game does a "what if" spin on the 1st 3 movies, while staying true to the LEGO interpretation of the Crystal Skull.
    The gamebreaker for this title requires you to beat the 1st level of the game in under 5 mins. This isn't too bad as a little bit of practice is all you need to clock times of 4:20-4:30 on the level. One of the main things to do for this trophy is use time attack mode in quick play, as it can help you to see where you're wastingthe most time, and if you're close to achieving the goal or if you should just give it another go. Always try to give yourself about 5-10 extra seconds upon beating the level as the timer seems to be just slightly off.

Toggle Spoiler

I found LEGO batman 2 to be a lot more enjoyable than it's predicessor, mainly due to the fact that I could turn up the brightness of the game without adjusting my tv thanks to a handy in game setting. This effectively gets rid of my only complaint from the 1st LEGO batman in which the game was just too damn dark most of the time! As for this title, it's huge, the hub is just gigantic, and the bulk of the time you'll spend playing this game will be driving/flying and otherwise moving around the hub collecting the gold bricks, character tolkens and viechles.
    The gamebreaker for this title was in collecting all the gold bricks, which although there was a gold brick finder, many times you could find a brick only to realize you have to trace a platforming section to it's begining in order to don a suit that will allow you to acquire the brick. This can get a little confusing and frustrating, and my best advice would be to use a checklist/guide for the collectibles in this game, as it'd be easy to miss one, knowing where it is, and not knowing how to get at it.

Toggle Spoiler

Darksiders, despite what I felt was a slow start, ended up being a very enjoyable game. The game is set during and after the Apocalypse, with a focus on one of the horsemen "War". Honestly the gameplay felt very Zelda-ish, with the use of bomb plants, a boomerang like crossblade, and consumable "potions". The story was quite engaging I felt, once the initial few areas were cleared and the meat of your quest is revealed to you. The boss battles were quite epic feeling, similar to the fights in the God of War series, you are really given a taste of how great the odds are against you at any time. All in all this was fun and I would reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of the aforementioned series.
    The gamebreaker for this title involves a potentially missable trophy, which begins at the end of the Broken Stair area. This trophy requires you to ride a gryphon and kill 160 enemies in a Panzer Dragoon-esque type of viechle shooter minigame. This requires very quick reflexes and knowing what kind of attack works best for which enemies. There are just about 200 enemies in the area and most of the smaller ones move too quickly to kill the entire group before they have flown out of range. Another drawback is that you can only lock onto about 5-6 targets at a time, thereby limiting how many kills you can get as well.

Toggle Spoiler

Skate 2 handles a lot like the first game utilizing similer flick-sytle controls. Basically it was a continuation of the missions and activities of the previous game set a few years after. Security is a lot heavier, but overall I felt the game was quite a bit easier than it's 1st incarnation. Whether that was due to the practice I had in completing Skate, or due to the hardest challenge from the previous game not being present this time around. Had a lot of fun playing this game, with the the new ability to skitch cars travel became a lot easier, and the Hall of Meat activities gave you some self-destructive alternatives to just doing missions and contests. The soundtrack this time around featured a lot of punk and rap, which was quite fitting to the game's environments.
    The gamebreaker for this game was the completing all the freeskate activities. Luckily my fiancee was also playing this game at the same time I was on our other system, so we boosted eachother through the activities, which still took quite some time. The biggest tips I can give for the freeskates are to play in smaller groups as normally all skaters must pass the activity within the time limit for any to get credit. The other tip is directly related to this, as if you are boosting with a single partner (for the purposes of making the room) and they drop then you only have to complete the activity yourself for "all the skaters in the room" to be successful. This really helps on the Gap, Group Survival, Tag the Spots, and especially on the Simultanious Trick. Despite this major trick, the challenges are some of the most difficult in the game, with Lighthouse List, The Big List, and Motel Pool Tricks being some of the most brutal activities.

Toggle Spoiler

Darksiders 2 was an incredible game, that I've been hooked on for a little over 2 months! This game falls #2 as my favourite PS3 games of all time, just a hair behind Castlevania:LotS. The story, soundtrack, and visuals were just stunning. This story takes place at roughly the same time as the previous Darksiders game, with Death seeking to undo the crime his brother in arms War is accused of commiting. This game spans 4 complete "worlds" with large sprawling dungeons and a ton of collectibles, Plat in this game is certainly a time commitment. There are numerous sidequests that lead Death back and forth across the worlds and all sorts of hidden areas therein. Unfortunately THQ and Vigil went out of business a few months after the game was released, so there is little support at this time, until Nordic Games finishes with the acquisition of the IP rights and servers.
    The hardest trophy in this game I found to be Apocalyptic, whereas I sailed through both Easy and Normal, Apocalyptic provided my first real challenge with a couple of deaths out of carelessness and from not having developed good combos. Subsequently my personal challenge of a Nightmare (survival) playthrough went really well as I had recieved solid practice on my previous run on Apocalyptic. My biggest tip for those trying this trophy or Nightmare, is to make use of your skills and tools. Secondary weapons can lead into devistating combos, deathgrip on lighter enemies can totally disrupt their casting/charging, and making use of evade are key to mastering these challenges!

Toggle Spoiler

LEGO Lord of the Rings as taken the top spot as my favourite LEGO game of all time! This game had the most vast world I have yet experienced with more collectables than any previous game in the series. This title introduced a quest system where various NPCs would ask you for an item and would reward you with either a Red Brick or a Mitheril Brick (this game's version of the traditional Gold LEGO Brick). I played this game while watching the extended versions of the movies, and I felt the game captured the essence of the films very well, both in ambiance, and level design. Although some parts of the story diverged slightly the overall epic feel remains. The cast of characters is present in full from the books (so Tom Bombadil & characters like Gil-Galad are indeed present) and the music is directally from the soundtrack. I had read before playing the game about numerous glitches, but I encountered none apart from 1 game freeze, and have since read that most of the glitches (as well as exploits) were addressed with the patch that came out a few months after the game's release.
    The gamebreaker for this title was such for me as I have a hard time not breaking objects and picking up studs. Thus completing the Mines of Moria in 15 min took a few tries and some willpower on my part to avoid temptation and just complete the level. There is plenty of time if you know what you are doing (up to 3-4 mins to spare possibly) and still sufficient time in your first run through the level. Just be aware the trophy even though the description doesn't state as much, requires you to be playing on story mode. Therefore no tools or character changing to make things easier, all you have at your disposal are your red bricks.

Toggle Spoiler

Okami HD is a rerelease of a game I absolutely love! I already owned the PS2 and Wii versions of the game which I played the heck out of, and once I heard it was coming out in HD on the PS3 I knew I just had to get it. Luckily, I was able to get a disc version of the game although I had to import it, but in my opinion it was totally worth it. As for the game itself, the music and art-style of the game is very traditional/classical Japanese, and the PS3 version managed to make the colours even more vibrant than in its previous releases. So much so that when you free an area from the curse plaguing it, the foliage blooming all of a sudden is just breathtaking. The controls felt a little smoother this time around, although this could just be a reflection of how many times I've already played the game. And the story is quite the epic adventure, beginning with the unsealing of the feared 8-headed demon-serpent Orochi, thus setting off a curse of darkness that covers all of Nippon. The heroine of the story is the Sun Goddess Amaterasu, whose companion is the wandering artist Issun, a tiny wood sprite whom people throughout the game mistake for a bug. I wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone who loves beautiful artwork, classical Japanese culture and/or fans of platformers as this game excels in all these aspects among others.
    The gamebreaker for this title requires you to do some gauntlet style battles in the form of Devil's Gates Trials. The most important thing to make sure of when takling this trophy is to make sure you have a decent stock of healing items, upgraded weapons/skills, and as much ink as possible. Equipping the Golden Ink Jar during the fights, and the Wooden Mat afterwards will help conserve items as well as help with regen of ink and health. Apart from that it's not overly difficult until you get to the last 3-4 battles in Kamui, which are just difficult no matter how prepared you are.

Toggle Spoiler

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was the 1st Prince of Persia game I've played since I was about 11 years old. About all I remember of that one was it was HARD, and I went into this trilogy of PS2 classics expecting much the same. This particular installment in the series wasn't too bad although the combat did take me some time to figure out, once encounters got out of the tutorial phase. Once I discovered the Wall Charge attack (X + Square while moving the prince toward a wall) the combat became very easy. On the other hand the platforming was a bit difficult, partially because the Prince had a tendency to rotate around a column at the last second before jumping or some other touchy segment resulting in the Prince launching himself off into nothingness. The graphics were definitely a bit dated, even by PS2 standards, but it was quite an old game so it didn't bother me much. The environments were pretty cool, and I definitely found the story to be just present enough to give you the momentum to go through the game. All in all I found it to be a fun reintroduction into the world of Prince of Persia, and was looking forward to playing the next title in the series.
    The gamebreaker for The Sands of Time involves the sands themselves. You must collect all 48 sand clouds to get all the sand tanks in the game, and while this isn't a vast amount of collectables, the face that a wayward death can place you back at a checkpoint before you collected the sand cloud can be frustrating and possibly cause the player to forget to reacquire said cloud. Getting a checklist of locations and marking them off so that you know when you should be getting a new sand tank really helps make this a much easier trophy.

Toggle Spoiler

Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within seemed exciting at first with a much improved look, a lot more story seemingly present, and an overall theme of "changing one's fate", this game definitely had the makings of what should have been a good game. Unfortunately I feel it took all those positives and just sat on them, as after the initial story points in the prologue. There were only a few scenes here and there that gave any sense of story progression, add to that the mutterings of the Prince, and honestly I kinda got worn out on this game during my 1st playthrough. The following 2 playthroughs were tough to get through and were more of a test of willpower than any amount of skill, as the combat this time around was very twitchy. The Prince would often need to vault over his enemies to strike at them, which more often than not resulted in the Prince vaulting over the enemy towards some sort of surface and wall charging headlong into a bottomless pit. Conversely the platforming this time around was a lot smoother, with the Prince usually jumping where intended, and this with an increased number and variety of traps ledges and poles to platform on and around.
    The gamebreaker for this title was most certainly completing the game without dying. A major recommendation would be to go for this trophy your last time through the game, unless you had previously played it on the PS2, and know the layout of the platforming sequences and skirmishes. Even then, when attempting this it should be done on Easy difficulty unless you're trying to provide yourself a much greater challenge than what the trophy calls for, as the damage dealt and damage received rapidly skew out of your favour at Normal and Hard difficulties. In the event that you should see a game over screen while going for this trophy, simply quit from the game over screen and restart at your last checkpoint and this will enable you to continue hunting the trophy without the game registering that you had died.

Toggle Spoiler

After Warrior Within I was a little apprehensive about Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Amazingly this game in my opinion was the best of the trilogy! The story was much better, and rather than backtracking back and forth through a castle being chased by "The Guardian of Time" this game has you continually moving forward from the docks to the market streets of Babylon, into the palace and ultimately into the Hanging Gardens and Tower of Babel, for the Prince's final confrontation with destiny. The environments and music were especially good in this title, and while the graphics were still late PS2 era, I found the game to be much more immersive than it's immediate predecessor.
    The gamebreaker for this title is once again completing the game without dying and once again the same recommendations apply to make it your last playthrough unless you're a veteran of the game already, and playing on Easy difficulty will help reduce the stress of trying to avoid an accidental death. This time around however there is a curveball thrown in as if you hit the game over screen you cannot simply hit quit and restart your last checkpoint. This time the game records your death once you hit either Quit or Retry, thus to avoid any extra stress it is recommended to not only start the no death playthrough on a brand new save slot, but to also in the event of a death quit to the XMB, and reloading the game. Yes, this may be annoying and break your momentum, but it is far preferable to do this every time you may see the game over screen, than it is to have to do another full playthrough of the game. Remember the Prince can die, and rewind time to a safe point and this will not count as a death, only when you have no sands to rewind, or can't get back to safety during a rewind, should you prepare for the worst and quit to the XMB.

Toggle Spoiler

There's not too many people who don't know about the suicidal amphibian known as Frogger. He hopped into the scene on arcades back in the early 80's and has revisited us many times over the years. I love this game having played it a lot as a kid, & even now I'll sometimes pull out my Atari just to play some frogger. This perticular itiration follows the same format as the original with a few twists in the form of new stages and obstacles to overcome. I had a lot of fun playing this game, and some of the new stages were quite tricky at first.
    The only trophy I would even think to consider a game breaker here is clearing the sewers. It's definately one of the harder stages, but not too difficult once you learn the layout and the timing of the traps.

Toggle Spoiler

I played Final Fight many a time in the arcades and alot on the SNES. It's a classic sidescrolling 2D fighter and playing this game again, I was reminded how hard certain stages could get, especially with the knife guys. All in all, the game wasn't too difficult, and having Magic Sword was definately an added bonus. I hadn't played Magic Sword much previously, (just a few times in a random bowling alley on an arcade cabinet) but it was a fun game as well and not overly difficult. Magic Sword is a fantasy-setting, 2D sidescrolling hack-and-slash, with a save the world from evil theme. A cool twist is after you dispatch the evil Drokmar, you have the ability to choose whether you want to become the hero or the next tyrant.
    The gamebreaker for this title is a little difficult which entails satisfying various conditions to unlock extras in the Vault. Magic Sword's conditions weren't too bad, but some of the Final Fight ones took a little bit of practice to get down. I specifically remember one which required you to clear the Industrial Area in less than 2 continues which took some time to do.

Toggle Spoiler

I loved this game in the Arcades and seem to remember playing it on the SNES as well. A traditional 2D sidescroller, this game was a lot of fun to play especially having grown up with the Turtles as a popular comic, TV show, and toy line. This game covers it all from defending the city against the Foot Clan, to sewer surfing, and time travel. You get to beat up on lots of iconic villians throughout the game such as Rockseady and Bebop, Krang, Baxter Stockman and Leatherhead, with a final showdown against the Shredder himself!
    The gamebreaker for this game is quite difficult, and 1 minor slipup can cause quite a bit of frustration. Survival mode is definately one of the last challenges someone should attempt when playing this game, as you have 1 life with which to clear the entire storyline. Hence this trophy encompases the challenges presented by Stayin' Alive, Turtle Power, (and to a lesser degree) Ice, Ice, Turtle, and Toe Be or Not Toe Be?. One nice thing about survival mode is, the turtle you use for it counts towards finishing the game with all 4 turtles.

Toggle Spoiler

I played Monkey Island alot on the PC when CD-ROMs had just come out. i loved the music and humour Lucas Arts put into the story, and while today it's point & click gameplay may seem dated, it's still quite a fun game to play, from quirky sword fighting, to it's dealings with the cannibals. Monkey Island is a definate reccomendation to anyone who's looking for something with an older feel to it while also looking for an enjoyable game.
    The gamebreaker for this title, is best saved for a second playthrough. Completing the game in under 3 hours would probably require you to skip most cutscenes, and know the layout of the game pretty well so as to spend minimal time solving puzzles.

Toggle Spoiler

The sequel to The Secret of Monkey Island, the dreaded ghost pirate LeChuck has declared you his sworn enemy for foiling his plot in the previous installment. The game's hilarity continues from the first installment as you continue the tale of Guybrush Threepwood. LeChuck intent on making you pay, has chased you into searching for the mysterious treasure only known as "Big Whoop" which it is said can help you to escape his wrath. I enjoyed this title, almost as much as the previous one, not because it wasn't as good, I was just a little less familiar with it. It's still quite a good game, and hopefully someday the next 2 installments between this title and Tales of Monkey Island will see a rerelease.
    The game breaker for this title is the same as it's predicessor requiring you to complete the game in under 3 hours. Again this is best saved for a second playthrough, as you'd want to be familiar with the game in order to speed up your playthrough, as well as to not cheat yourself out of a great story.

Toggle Spoiler

Not a heck of a lot to say about this game. You've got hungry customers... Feed Them as fast as you can! Different customers wait different amounts of time, and you have to keep every customer fairly happy along with good combos to ring up those expert scores. Game wasn't too frustrating apart from the MP trophies. In single player mode, it just takes knowing which customers came in when, what your side dishes are in the later levels and when to use them as well as your powerups to max your combos.
    The gamebreaker for this title is most definately such due to the lack of people online to get games with. You must have four full teams to have a match count which involves getting eight total people to play each match. This trophy is a definate boost trophy, as I don't think it's really attainable any other way anymore. A full boost session takes approximately 5 hours to complete, and can be quite a tedious grind. The only nice thing is you can boost with 4 people, if all 4 people have 2 controllers each!

Toggle Spoiler

I played Vandal Hearts 1 & 2 on the PS1 and have fond memories of the game series. While this title doesn't share the "blood fountain" effect of killing enemies to the same degree that the previous titles did, it still has some engaging gameplay with a variety of spells, and weapons to use. The story is supposed to take place prior to the events of the 1st installment, and while the story itself was pretty good, I found it to be my least favourite of the series.
    The gamebreaker for this title requires you to find every optional map, and depending on how fast you complete the battles, you can miss the spots you need to search in order to open the extra maps. The benefits to finding these maps though, both in experience and weapons make them worthwhile in taking your time to uncover them all.

Toggle Spoiler

To start off I loved playing this game! It was hilarious from the beginning to the very end! You play as a guy (or girl) who's normal everyday 1920's life has been rudely interrupted by a giant robot stepping on your house. Armed with your trusty rake, you set out for revenge alongside Penny Arcade's Gabe and Tycho. I found the gameplay to be quite fun, and the story to be excellent! The cutscenes take place in a comic book style and were one of my favourite parts of the game's story. I reccomend this game to anyone who loves Penny Arcade or who's just interested in playing a fun game!
    The gamebreaker for this title was slightly difficult as it relied on a bit of luck and a bit of good preperation. Learning the timing to block your opponent's attacks, and having a good stock of items to minimize damage are crucial for this trophy.

Toggle Spoiler

The second part to Penny Arcade's Detective themed RPG. This installment carrys on the same overall theme and style of the first chapter, and picks up a short time after it's final events. The story heats up here where you learn of some of your companions backgrounds, as well as getting committed to an assylum. I loved this game as well, and was sorely disappointed to hear the 3rd and 4th chapters were cancelled. The conclusion of this story was presented in written format on the Penny Arcade site, but hopefully some day we'll get to see it in game format as was originally intended.
    The game breaker in this title was to get one member's hit counter to max. While the grind wasn't too long, one slip up would reset the hit counter starting you over from the begining. Proper timing of blocks, and knowing your enemies really helps on this one.

Toggle Spoiler

I had wanted to pick this PSN title up last year when I downloaded the demo for it, and had a lot of fun playing the short demo over and over. Unfortunately I didn't get around to getting it till this year, and decided to pick it up for a "Seasonal" title which I mainly used as a break from a grind I was working on. The premise is you are a twin who's sibling has been kidnapped by candy stealing monsters. Armed with your homemade costumes and quite a vivid imagination, you bravely set out to save your sibling (and yourself from your parents for losing them in the 1st place), all the while trick or treating and collecting candy. I really enjoyed the full game, and even got the DLC which was quite a long level, and extended the story out a few hours. All in all I would definately reccomend this game to anyone who enjoys or is looking for some good natured Halloween silliness.
    The gamebreaker for me in this game, wasn't really much of one, but finding the last piece of the eyeball costume took me a bit of time. All in all as long as you play in a methodical manner smacking all objects once with your pail, and with your exploring/questing, you'll find you will come across most everything in the game in due course.

Toggle Spoiler

Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal starts off with a showdown against your arch-nemesis LeChuck, followed by being shipwrecked on a remote island that has a strange mystery of it's own. Oh, and did I mention that in the fight against LeChuck, you somehow managed to turn him human and get your hand infected with his vodoo pox...? This game is the start of a hilarious adventure, with this particular installment setting the stage of the adventure with a few familiar faces, and many new characters as well! I had a lot of fun playing this chapter, and upon completion immediately started the next chapter!
    The gamebreaker for this title, requires you to interact with a multitude of objects throught this chapter, and missing a single object can lead to some frustration most likely resulting in examining everything all over again. My reccomendation in avoiding this particular gamebreaker is to take one's time, examine each and every object and overall have fun with the game! Guybrush's comments throughout the adventure are really meant to lead the player into examining everything possible

Toggle Spoiler

This is the Second Chapter in the Tales of Monkey Island game, entitled the Siege of Spinner Cay continues the adventures where the previous chapter left off, and has the feel of the 2nd Monkey Island game with a lot of island hopping, and some more new faces. Although I thought the lines in this installment were a lot funnier, I thought this chapter was a bit shorter than the 1st and definately left me wanting more. As before I immediately Moved onto the next chapter upon completion of this one!
    The gamebreaker for this title, involves you threatening a number of pirates at specific times with the hook item you get at the begining of the chapter. The best way to avoid getting hung up by this trophy is to either look up the when and where to use the hook, or to use the hook on the targeted people you come across in this chapter, at any and every possible opportunity.

Toggle Spoiler

In the 3rd Chapter of Tales of Monkey Island, Guybrush enters the "Lair of the Leviathan" quite literally, in search of the magical sponge which will cure the voodoo pox that has spread across the seas due to his battle with LeChuck. Sadly I didn't really enjoy this chapter as much as the others before and after as I found it to be very limited in where you could explore and what you could interact with. Fans of the series would be pleased to note that Murry the talking skull makes his return in this chapter, and you are introduced to again a few of new characters known as "the Brotherhood".
    The gamebreaker for this title, requires you to try all the possible face-off features which consist of 3 parts. Some of the features you pick up from playing the mini-game, but others can be found from talking to the characters in the chapter and around your limited environment. After that it's just a matter of using them all, which may require you to purposely lose a round of Face-off. Overall, it's not too difficult.

Toggle Spoiler

Chapter 4 The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood was my favourite chapter of the story! It opens up with a pirate trial, with pirates as many of the plantiffs, a pirate barkeep on the bench, and a pirate baliff. Most of these characters are now heavily stricken by the pox, and some hilarity ensues inside and outside (yes you can get out) of the courtroom. The main idea of the chapter is clearing yourself of the charges against you and then "feeding" La Esponja what it needs to grow and absorb the evil vodoo pox. Fans of the series will want to take note that Stan makes his cameo in this chapter as the prosecutor, and "Trial of the Century" souvenir salesman.
    The gamebreaker for this title, is relating to Stan's out of courtroom business. You have to look at all of his wares for both trials in the chapter, if you missed looking at the souvenirs for Guybrush's trial, you'll be forced to start the chapter over to get them again. Easiest way to avoid this problem, would be to just browse all his wares and exhaust talk all options, at the first opportunity you have after the begining of each trial.

Toggle Spoiler

For risk of spoiling anything storywise, I won't be saying too much about this concluding chapter to Tales of Monkey Island entitled "Rise of the Pirate God". I will however state that this was a fitting end to the game, and of course as is traditional in a Monkey Island game, expect the unexpected! All in all it was a very good story, at first I wasn't quite used to the environments having played my last "new" point and click a long long time ago, but I got used to it rather quickly. I would reccomend this to anyone who's a fan of the series for sure, and people who are interested in a funny adventure game staring pirates would in my opinion find this bundle of games to be a worthwhile purchase.
    The gamebreaker for this title, requires you to try every piece of gum (yuck) in the jailcell. What makes this trophy a bit of a gamebreaker is that once you pass a certain point of the story where you need a specific piece of gum, you are unable to try the rest of the gum. This is easily avoided by trying all gum types as soon as you are able even if it requires multiple possessions. You will know when you have tried them all (apart from the story gum) once the ones on the jail window start repeating themselves. Also Don't forget the gum stalagtite (again yuck!!).

Toggle Spoiler

This game was something I saw on PSN for free a few weeks ago, and was interested in playing as I had been a fan of the Back to the Future movies as a kid! I was pleasently surprised by this point and click adventure, as I thoguht it would just be some tired extension of the previous story, but it is in fact packed with quite a bit of humour. Unfortunately this is only the 1st of 5 episodes for the game, so I was unable to follow the story to it's conclusion, but my appetite has been whetted and hopefully I can pick up the full game on disc at some point.
    The gamebreaker for this title, involves mixing the rocket fuel needed to free Doc from Jail. This gets especially tough after the 50% mark where your cues come faster and are interspersed with comments from younger Doc's father. The best tip I have for this section would be to manually save every at every 25% checkpoint, thereby allowing you to retry a section without having to repeat the whole sequence again.

Toggle Spoiler

I tried this title at the reccomendation of someone on this site back in 2010, and was definately pleasently surprised! I fell in love with the vast sprawling cities that marked the locals of this title. From the towering and breathtaking viewpoints, to the din of the markets, this game gave a real feel of the Crusade era Holy Land. The plot was exceptional with a few twists, and although I have only played this title and it's direct sequel (at this time Assassin's Creed 3 is looming on the horizon as well) I must say this was by far my favourite! I really liked the environments and I felt that the clothing worn by Altair fit much better than in the streets of Renassance Italy.
    The key to avoiding the gamebreaker to reaching 100% in this title is to keep an organized listing of what flags you have collected from where, and what templars you have killed. Using a map or other resource helps a lot as well. Finding that "last one" can be maddening at times, as is typical of most collection endeavours.

Toggle Spoiler

I have played Skateboarding games since the NES' Skate or Die, and I must say that this is by far my favourite title in that genre! The amount of tricks you can do, and the huge environment you can preform those tricks in is just incredable. This game also uses a new feature to the genre which involves the player "flicking" the analog stick to perform their tricks. With tons of customization available for both your character and your board, and all the objects to trick off of, this game takes a while before the player feels like they've done it all.
    The gamebreaker missions in this game involve some of the pro challenges such as Rob and Big's "360 Flip to FS Crooked" as well as standard missions such as Plan B's board sponsership, and "Manny Maddness". Getting all 27 Milestones in this title which represent 100% is certainly time consuming and will test the reflexes of the player quite throughly!

Toggle Spoiler

Disgaea 3: Absance of Justice
    (100% Completion)
    Plat Progress: 100.0% Goal Progress: 22.4%
    Overall Completion: 61.2%

Toggle Spoiler

Sonic's
    Ultimate Genesis Collection:
    Shining Force

(A Treasureless Quest)
    Goal Progress: 97.6%

Toggle Spoiler

Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn
    (A Quest for Plat & 100% Completion)
    Plat Progress: 33.0% Goal Progress: ???.?%
    Overall Completion: ???.?%

Toggle Spoiler

The Sly Collection:
    Sly Cooper and the
    Thievius Raccoonus
    Plat Progress: 100.0% Goal Progress: 100.0%
    Overall Completion: 100.0%

Toggle Spoiler

The Sly Collection:
    Sly 2 - Band of Thieves

Plat Progress: 100.0% Goal Progress: 100.0%
    Overall Completion: 100.0%

Toggle Spoiler

The Sly Collection:
    Sly 3 - Honor Among Thieves

Plat Progress: 100.0% Goal Progress: n/a

Toggle Spoiler

The Sly Collection:
    Minigames
    (A Quest for 100% Completion)
    Progress: 100.0% Goal Progress: n/a

Toggle Spoiler

(Games placeholders)

1. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
    2. Hyperdimension Neptunia
    3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk II
    4. Trinity Universe
    5. Atelier Rorona
    6. Ar Tonelico Quoga
    7. Disgaea 4
    8. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    9. Devil May Cry IV
    10. Batman Arkham Assylum
    11. White Knight Chronicals
    12. White Knight Chronicals 2
    13. Sly Collection
    14. Devil May Cry Trilogy
    15. Demons Souls
    16. Dark Souls
    17. God of War: Origins
    18. Skate 3
    19. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    20. Star Ocean: Last Hope International
    21. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Generations
    22. LEGO Star Wars 3
    23. Jak & Daxter Collection
    24. Assassin's Creed Revelations

(placeholder)

Alice: The Maddness
    Returns + DLC

Assassin's Creed
    Revelations DLC

Atelier Totori

Atelier Meruru

Atelier Ayesha

Back to the
    Future:
    The Game

Blazeblue:
    Calamity Trigger

Blazeblue:
    Continuum Shift

Blazeblue:
    Continuum Shift
    EXTEND

Borderlands :GotY
    (DLC included)

Borderlands 2
    + DLC

Catherine

Cross Edge

Dante's Inferno

Dragon Ball Z
    Budokai HD

Dragonball
    Raging Blast 2

Dragon Fantasy
    Book 1

The Godfather 2

Grand Theft
    Auto 4 + DLC

Lemmings

Mafia II
    + DLC

Metal Gear Solid
    HD Collection

Metal Gear Solid 4

Mini Ninjas

Naruto Shippuden
    Ultimate Ninja
    Storm 3

Ni no Kuni

Nights:
    Into Dreams

Ninja Gaiden
    Sigma 2

Ninja Gaiden

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia:
    The Forgotten
    Sands

Ratchet & Clank
    Collection

Record of
    Argest War

Record of
    Argest War Zero

Record of
    Argest War 2

Saints Row
    the Third
    (GotY Edition)

Tales of
    Graces f

Uncharted 3:
    (GotY edition)

X-men Origins
    Wolverine

Yakuza 3

Sargent Subaru
    My Fiancee, without whom, I would probably still be in self-destructive relationships. Also for her paitence, in giving up the PS3 or other gaming consoles, when I have that itch to play something specific and want to play it immediately.

Kid420247
    The creator of all of the banners for this list. Without his selfless help and amazing artwork this list would not be as awesome as it is! I also would like to thank him for my awesome sig, and being a good friend. He's helped me find some DOS games I used to play a long long time ago, and for all of these reasons he has my eternal thanks!

RaveNScythe18
    A fellow gamer and friend. He's helped me find out more of this BBCode, helped me brainstorm the best way to go at making this checklist, and endured countless questions and posts from me about games and artwork!His awesome checklist also was the inspiration for much of the formatting found in my checklist, for that I owe him a HUGE thanks!

00Highway00
    Another fellow gamer, friend and the current moderator for PPS. He's given me tips on artwork, talked with me about old gen consoles/games, and been an overall helpful and cool guy!! He too has caught the completionist bug.

NOFORPAIN
    For his noticing my trophy collection and reccomending me for a Perfect Platinum Streak membership

My fellow PPS members
    For continued motivation in keeping myself on the quest to maintain a perfect trophy collection! Also for putting up with my constant questions comments and opinions

And You!
    For taking the time to read and comment on this list!

Last edited by Trunksu25; 10-22-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

The One and Only

No joke, that is a really awesome layout already, and I love the banner. I can't wait to see more of what will come here.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Notorious K.I.D.

Simply fantastic to see this get started. Glad you were able to get the banner to work right. Everything looks to be coming along beautifully.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Wonderful start Trunksu! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Bringing the PAIN

Updating your list into PPS now. Get to work so we can see that finished product!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Regional Manager of War

Nice trunks now has decided to make a checklist . Is that blue thing in your banner a poring?

No Game No Life

Good start on the checklist Trunks Along with Mimi's checklist, I'll be looking forward to this once it's finished

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looks great so far! I want a PPS streak, and I'll get it, but I have a lot of game started atm so I never get bored. They will all be finished before I start more (=

PRO Member

2/9 Sections Done! Making good progress, but the bigger/tougher ones are coming up, at least I have the formatting set and working
    Going to try to address the Backlog and Wishlist Sections for sure tomorrow, and try to come up with ideas for the section headers/ Table of Contents images. Thank you everyone for checking it out in it's early stages and for your words of encouragement.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Level 5 Esper

Nice start to your checklist!! I'll be sure to check it when it's done ~ and grats on PPS!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awesome start to the cl man,i really like it.You have a really good collection of plats there and i cant wait to see what happens with your cl for the future.Your "about me" section make for a great read too.Best of luck mate,i will of course be back

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Looking good man. Keep it up and updated
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

nice start on your cl keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 6 - Silver

finally get to see what trunks has been workin on for so long, dont get too caught up on it and forget ur main priority is huntin those trophies! lol, looks great man.

R.I.P Ellie

Looking good mate
    Only thing I'd say, is that in "In the System" (placeholder), the games look too close together, making it look just a chunk of text and picture. Spacing it out abit will make it clearer
    OH, and you're a Padi Rescue Diver?? I'm going through to my Masters Course atm

PRO Member

Took quite a while but finally settled on a format/template that I liked for my games sections, and finished up the images for the games in section 3 & 4. Section 3 plats 11-15 are complete apart from a quick proofread to correct grammer and spelling, as well as section 4: 100% #6. 4/9 sections complete so far!
    Hopefully I can get a few more done this weekend possibly finishing either section 3 or 4 if not both...
    Also have to decide how I want to order the images for the backlog (VII Unfinished Quests) and wishlist (VIII Dream Quests) sections, as well as make sure they are complete and up to date. Still a lot to do, before the final clean up, but gettin there. I'd really like to have this list finished apart from the cleanup before my next plat, which should be in a week or 2 at the most!

Edit: Section 4 is now complete apart from spelling/grammar cleanup
    Last edited by Trunksu25; 06-19-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Platinum Procrastinator

Just stopped by for the first time and have to say I love the choice of banner images. I still have my copy of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior here in NA) for the NES and remember playing it back many years ago. Sadly, unlike you, I never kept all of my manuals and boxes until I was older and on the N64. I think the only box I have for my NES games is for Star Tropics.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Section 3 is at long last done minus proofreading which my fiancee has been kind enough to do here and there when she has the time. Added a disclaimer about personal goals at the begining of section 3, as well as construction images to the sections remaining to be worked on (sections 5, 7, & 8). I also got 1 of the games personal goals into place for section 5 as well as the game images.
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement, sorry this list has taken so long, unfortunately life has a habit of getting in the way at times lol.

@ChrisValentine best of luck with your Dive Master course, although I'm guessing you have already completed it.

@Denaratuck Dragon Warrior/Quest was an awesome game back in the day and still is quite fun to play imo. Star Tropics however, now that was a tough game. Hopefully you kept the manual as well, as you need the codes inside to operate the sub at the end of chapter 1 (I have played the game within the last year, as well as 2: Zoda's Revenge)

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Nope, nothing

Nice checklist you got going on here

Keep up the hunt

PRO Member

Well was all excited to update my list, but imgur seems to be experiencing difficulties atm, so might have to put in the new plat banner images later. For now though just wanted to mark the date that I attained a perfect trophy list for the 1st time since getting the PS3, in 2010. Skate 2, Uncharted 2, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 will soon be in the active quests, which I may start one of the titles before or after work tomorrow.

I will also update this post with the images for (when imgur is working for me again):

#16 Disgaea 3 08/01/2012

#17 LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 08/07/2012

#18 Castlevania Lords of Shadow 08/09/2012

Edit: Section 5 is now complete. Section 3 plats 16-18 still need their descriptions typed out, which I'll do before work tomorrow morning
    Last edited by Trunksu25; 08-10-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Awesome sig by

My Trophy List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast