Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Scogg34's House of Splatter!!!

This is a discussion on Scogg34's House of Splatter!!! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Banner by JakeSS14 Hello, and welcome to SplatterScoggs' HOUSE OF SPLATTER! This is a work in progress of course, as ...

All out of bubblegum.....

SplatterScoggs' House of Splatter!!!

Banner by JakeSS14

Hello, and welcome to SplatterScoggs' HOUSE OF SPLATTER! This is a work in progress of course, as my totals are slowly growing. Soon the Splatter will encompass all! Enjoy!

Little bit about SplatterScoggs (scogg34 on PSN)

Born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Joined Navy right out of high school, spent 5 years as a Electricians Mate (nuke) on the SSN 716 Salt Lake City (Fast Attack Submarine). Saw more than my fair share of overseas in asian countries, Hawaii, Alaska, one overnight drunk experience in Australia, and a beautiful swim call in the middle of the Pacific. Have an amazing wife I've known for almost 20 years ( married for last 3) and an amazing daughter named Aurora Madelyn. I love horror movies/books and I'll watch/read just about anything fantasy/horror/sci fi related. My games of choice are usually RPG, platformers, action/adventure, some sports, co-op games... I'll try any horror game at least once. Anything else you want to know... ask!

From the awesome Chambers!

Toggle Spoiler

Da Wolf Dare at his BEST!!!! (For me of course )

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome work from Apok!

Toggle Spoiler

Trophy 777 (Vegas thing... ) Wanter: Sledge (Borderlands)
    1000th Trophy- Splatterhouse Plat

1337 Trophy- Ocher Stone Swamp

10th Platinum- Walking Dead
    100th Game Played:

2013 Goals:

Get 30 Plats: 19 currently
    Get level 15 Trophy Profile Level: 35% of level 14
    Clean up backlog!!!!

Scale of 1-5 of Splatters.
    1 Splatter - Difficulty is too easy/Enjoyability was zero. Hated it
    2 Splatters- Difficulty easy/Enjoyability was very little
    3 Splatters- Medium difficulty/ Decent Enjoyability
    4 Splatters-Hard difficulty/ Fun game, recommend to genre fans
    5 Splatters- Kicked my ass hard/Recommend to everyone!

First up: Sonic's Sega Genesis Collection... My first ever plat! Thanks to this site, and fellow users for helping me on my first Plat! What a great game to choose as my first plat. Tons of old Sega Games to play (Shining Force 1 +2, along with Phantasy Star 1-4). I stated 2 Splatters for difficulty becasue I am TERRIBLE at puzzle games. My wife got those trophies for me. 3 Splatters for enjoyability, because nostalgic games are great... but they get tiring after a while... I'm too impartial to the newer games I guess... good bye youth!

Splatter Level of Difficulty to Plat:
    Splatter Level of Enjoyment:

#2: A little diddy called Dragon Age: Origins. This was my first PS3 game, and took me over 2 years to plat... why so long you ask? Because I only found this site and its helpful members ( Special Thanks to DaveyHasselhoff for clarifying Blight Queller for me) in the last 2 months! 3 Splatters for difficulty, as the High Dragon was a bit tough to fight, and the overall farming for Blight Queller (post update) and some of the DLC was hard ( Harvestor anyone?). 4 Splatters for enjoyment, as it is my first RPG for PS3, and it was pretty awesome. Good story, good replay value.

Playability and Enjoyment Splatter Level:

#3 Disney Universe- Extremely easy game, and easy plat. Played with my daughter and nephew exclusively, and will continue to do so. Definetely recommend if you have little ones, as you can trophy hunt and play with them! 1 Splatter for difficulty.. as its very easy to plat. 5 Splatters for enjoyment, as I played it with my nephews nonstop for 6 hours one day.... very fun.

#4 Very fun game. Since platting this, I have bought Indiana Jones Adventures 2, and I will be buying Harry Potter 1-4, 5-7, and Star Wars 3 for continued enjoyment. Game overall is awesome. Not hard at all, only used guide for a few of the blocks. Played with my nephews as well, very fun. Recommend to anyone who likes Legos, and anyone who likes DC comics, as there are quite a few characters from JLA, Batman, and Superman Stories. 2 Splatters for difficulty, as its not hard at all, but some of the bricks are a pain to find... 4 for Enjoyment. Anyone can pick it up and play right away.

#5 Ms. Juliet and her short skirt. What more can a guy ask for than a heroine that runs around in a skimpy outfit all game long, with better, unlockable costumes? OH YEAH! Throw in an awesome soundtrack, and lots of zombies to kill! That is Lollipop Chainsaw in a nutshell. Definetely did not play this game when my nephews or daughter were around, as lots of blood and explicit images. But awesome just the same. My quickest plat up to this point, used the guide by Davey a little bit for some harder parts. Good guide by the way!

Playability and Enjoyment Splatter Level
    :

#6 Finally found a copy of Sly Cooper collection, and I platted Sly 1 in one day. My fastest to date. Fun game. I'm mad at myself for not picking this up sooner. I'm going to hold off on 2 and 3 until the next trophy comp starts. It reminds me of Crash Bandicoot, before it got overdone in Crash 3 and CTR. My daughter liked watching the death scenes, as I died quite a bit at first. She laughed every time he got fried by the lasers.

:

:

#7 I had played this game before, and either I didnt give it a fair chance, or I just lost interest....Picked it up again after playing at a buddies house, and got hooked! Just finishing up some of DLC trophies ( 17 left) and then the game will be 100% as well. Awesome game. Will give any and all games made by Gearbox a fair shake going forward, as this game was great. Nothing too hard, as I think the hardest trophy was the Ding level 50. Otherwise pretty straight forward and easy.

:

#8 I could pretty much just copy everything from Borderlands 1 opinion, and it would be the same for BL 2. AWESOME game! Had a ton of fun Co-oping with Splee9, Stupot00, DetfaninAtl, and a few others. Special thanks to GDT for his awesome thread he has kept up to date for the Golden keys as well. Definetely a must play game, be it rent or buy. Jenkins challenge was a bitch ( thanks Stupot and Splee9) and the grind to 50 was hard. Otherwise a very easy and fun plat.

:

#9 Finally did it!!!! After playing this game for over a year, and drinking half a bottle of Captain Morgan Private stock mixed with cherry coke... The plat belongs to Scoggs! Awesome game. Nuff said. Loved the blood, gore, story, and most of all.... SPLATTERKILLS! First time I stuck my fist up the monsters @$$.... yeah, just awesome. Story mode was not hard at all, but the arenas were a pain in my ass. Also, some of the picture pieces were hard to find without a guide.

#10- Very easy game to Plat... Very Hard game to not get teary eyed. You would have to be a complete tard to not get the plat. The story is the very well written, and it fits right in with the weekly Walking Dead TV show. Replay value is high, if you can take the chances of having a worse ending... I'm not willing to try.

:

#11 Some call it a GTA IV knock off... I call it an awesome game. I don't want realism when I'm running around like a lunatic blowing up cars and people... I want to be looney and goofy with it. My final wardrobe consisted of a female (probably had 7-10 sex changes through 35 hours of gameplay) with a partial Jason Slasher flick outfit, Space helmet, and High heels. Nuff said. Easy plat, as trophies are all pretty easy to obtain, just some of the challenges can be a bit tedious on grinding, and I personally did not like the survival rounds. Definetely worth a gamefly rent, or even a used game buy.

:

#12-Whoring it up, but I love trivia games ( tons of useless knowledge up in my head... I was movie and jepoardy champ on my submarine numerous times during our westpacs). By far shortest plat ( less than 12 hours) and easiest. If looking to grind trophies, this is it. bonus you get a free movie add on for questions. SCORE! Note: This was my 100th game. Would of preferred it to be Lego LOTR, but gotta take one for the trophy comp team.

:

#13- My second Lego game plat, and better than the first! Great series of books/movies to have a collectible game based off of. Can't wait to see what franchise will be up for the next Lego game. Plat was not very hard at all. Some of the bricks to find were a bit tedious, and I didnt follow the Hoff's formula, so I had to do some grinding towards the end. Overall great experience. #56 to plat this according to site, so not too shabby! If you're a fan of LOTR, or of Lego games, this is a must buy!

:

#14- Sly 2. Big gap between Sly 1 and 2 due to me waiting and saving this for current Team Trophy competition. Was not as impressed with this Sly as number 1. Hopefully when I start Sly 3 here momentarily that will change. Loving these old school PS 2 games on PS3 with trophy support. After Sly 3 its on to Ratchet and Clank HD!Overall difficulty was pretty low, had a problem with a few boss fights, and some of the missions, only cuz I tend to play later at night and drink... so my thought process isnt always 100%... lol

:

#15- Playstation All Star Battle Royale. First Fighting game I can play competively with friends and people online. YAY ME! None of the trophies were too hard, and no boosting required on my part. One of best games for 2012. I participated in the site tourney for this game, but lost in finals of Losers bracket. Good times!

:

#16- Sly 3. Much shorter gap between Sly 2 and Sly 3. Sly 2 let me down after playing the first one, but Sly 3 made up for it. I really liked this game, and I am now very eager for Sly 4 to come out in next few months. Game itself was rather easy, had a few hang ups on the challenges, but just hunkered down and toughed them out. Definetely recommend this collection to any platform fan, or any fan of easy plats.

:

#17- My third Lego game plat, and number two overall of the three! I'd like to play the first 2 Star Wars lego games, but the lack of trophies is not letting me do that. Overall pretty easy, except for one of the space missions. Didnt have any glitched moments in the game. As a lego fan, this game is a must have. Looking forward to Marvel Lego later this year!

:

#18-Rainbow Moon. This little diddy is quite fun. Relative unknown to most people, and has a very simple turn-based battle scheme. Lots of side missions to make the grind to 500+ levels not a complete bore, and the overall grind is pretty quick in itself. I loved the game, but by hours 90-100, i was ready to be done. Not the best of story, but enough to make me have to read the chatter amongst characters. Not too hard to plat, but some of the collectables are a bitch, and the grind is horrendous at the end. Very fun.

:

#19- Sly 4. I started off with Sly 1 via the collection, and havent looked back. Have 6 more trophies for Bentley's Hackpack, then I can say I have every trophy for the Sly games on PS3. Not too shabby. Game is by far the best of the 4. I am dissapointed on how it ended, but definetely leaves it open for a sequel. Loved how they added a few more collectables, and varied it up on how to get them. Not a hard plat in the least, jsut a bit of a grind unless you are following a guide from beginning to avoid having to replay past levels.

:

Non Platinum Games (100% Club)

Very fun game, simpler version of the League of Legends or even DOTA game ( both are ten times better, but same principle idea). I'm still boosting this, despite the 100%. If you need/want help, just message me!

Sly Cooper collection mini games. Took about 15 minutes for 8 easy trophies... gold and silver ahoy!

Banner by Stupot00!

I'm currently boosting:
    Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    WWE Allstars
    few others if you catch me on and I'm not already busy

My list of games to aid me in surpassing my goal of 30 Plats this year: Lego HP Series, Ratchet and Clank HD Collection, Dragons Age II, Saw, Midway Origins, Dante's Inferno, Fall of Cybertron, and Jeoporady to name a few.

My backlog is pretty big... Final Fantasy XIII-2, Demons Souls, Dead Space, Castlevania: LOS, Dante's Inferno, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, Just Cause 2 LBP 2, Prototype 1 and 2, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Age II, R&C collection, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Fall of Cybertron,....lots of games!

Special thanks to Kid420427 first and foremost for the awesome banner headers. Second to JakeSS14 for Trophy Checklist Header. Thirdly to Chambers35 for my awesome ( and first, ) avy/sig combo and getting me started here initially , and thanks to Dare, Apok, ErikVoltage and Stupot00 for my more recent awesome sigs and banner!!! Also a shoutout to Nero (Soul Sucker extraordinaire), GDT (one of the best Aussies ever!) Achiles_XL II, User 011010, El Jefe, Compalicious, Hitman, Bnecker, Reptilia, UMA Mailman, Tmac, Rubicant, Jaws-Ate for being awesome people since I've joined this site. You guys/gals rock!

Images not directly credited were taken off PS3trophies.com website.

Last edited by SplatterScoggs; 03-26-2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: update

Nope, nothing

Awesome start!

Although you should probably have text above/below the platinum image to let people know what it actually is

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Awesome start!

Although you should probably have text above/below the platinum image to let people know what it actually is

Done Thanks!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Done Thanks!
    Lol, no problem.

Good luck with the future hunts buddy

Summer holidays :)

Congrats on your first

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Well, hopefully this is the start of my trophy checklist.... and here is my first platinum!
    Sonic's Sega Genesis Collection ( cheesy, I know)

Also, I got my first 100% on non trophy game, on Awesomenauts!

Special thanks to the Trophy Guide located here, and to Psychopateniqe (Sp) for helping boost me last night for Awesomnauts. WOOT!

Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of cheese mate,i too have this plat and i am far from ashamed of it as i relived some great gaming moments with this game.Congrats mate,well done Good luck with the list mate,all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on your first , you'll never forget your first

INTJ

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of cheese mate,i too have this plat and i am far from ashamed of it as i relived some great gaming moments with this game.Congrats mate,well done Good luck with the list mate,all the best
    This. Great way to relive some of my past...Congrats on your first and here's to many more!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

Nothing wrong with Sega ultimate Genesis collection being your first plat. I didn't play alot of genesis when i was yonger so it gave me a chance to experience those games for the first time.

Good luck with future plats and your checklist. Now that # 1 is in the books.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on your first plat mate I really enjoyed the game as it had all the classics. Hope to see more now any plans for your next plat?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

spi
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Congrats & happy hunting!

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Ahhh, number 1. You'll never forget it. So the addiction begins, good luck in the future! Also, I was wondering how Awesomenauts is, I haven't seen anything on it, so how is it?

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

The One and Only

Congratz on your first and first 100%. Those two milestones are always fun to have and remember having.

Hope to see more of your checklist soon enough.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Vive La Révelation!

Nice start there buddy! And congrats on the
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Resident Deadhead

Sega collection was an awesome game, congrats on the first plat!!!
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Thank you all, and Awesomenauts is, well... Awesome. Lol. it plays very well and fast. At first you'll get your butt kicked online, but you can just play practice a bit against bots. They have a prestige set up like COD, and it says they plan on adding more maps and characters later on. Well worth wasting a night home alone in my case when my wife and daughter were gone.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

congrats on your 1st . happy hunting on your other games.
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Resident PHD

Nothing wrong with that game. It was my 3rd platinum and was tons of fun. I grew up with Nintendo so I never had achance to play a lot of the old sega games, so this was a real treat.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

updated my banners ( thanks kid!) and added some more info... please critique and let me know what could be better! Thanks for checking in!

Notorious K.I.D.

I'm glad to see that everything goes well with your checklist. I do think I need to shrink down your splatter rating emblem though, when you put 5 of them in it drops one a row down. I'll brb in a couple mins with a new one for you.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast