Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A Checklist_3nding4t_Mediocre

This is a discussion on A Checklist_3nding4t_Mediocre within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by C_34_M I haven't really felt like going for trophies after that Modnation Racers plat :/ I leave ...

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by C_34_M View Post
    I haven't really felt like going for trophies after that Modnation Racers plat :/ I leave for college in a month and I'd rather purely enjoy gaming instead of worrying about trophies and stuff.

I'm going to play more Call of Duty with my friends and maybe play Borderlands and some of those other games when I'm not playing CoD.
    I'm also going to play some of those games on my PSP that I haven't played or completed yet. Any game suggestions?
    Man wish I saw this cl a lot sooner One Piece ftw!! lol

Don't know what games you have on your PSP, but the Disgaea series, FF Tactics, and DJ Max are good. If you've got friends to play with, Monster Hunter is awesome
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

My Own Worst Enemy

One Piece and your signature which I think is a little more obscure is Blue Exorcist(Ao no Exorcist).
    You should try some more difficult questions in a community like this I see alot of anime fans.
    Nice List

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I haven't really felt like going for trophies after that Modnation Racers plat :/ I leave for college in a month and I'd rather purely enjoy gaming instead of worrying about trophies and stuff.

I'm going to play more Call of Duty with my friends and maybe play Borderlands and some of those other games when I'm not playing CoD.
    I'm also going to play some of those games on my PSP that I haven't played or completed yet. Any game suggestions?
    Like you say man,if you leave soon for college just relax and take it easy and just enjoy whatever your doing.Not just with gaming but other things too because im sure when you get to college you will have to work hard but very best of luck to you with college aswell.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

My Own Worst Enemy

I thought I should add that regardless of going to college or not you will still have chances to game. I go to classes hang out with friends and all kinds of other things but I still have down time. It just depends on what your major will be and the work load you take on. Also if you plan on joining a Frat.(I didn't cause I served in the military before going to college and didn't feel like having some punk younger than me try to haze me).
    Anyway, don't be afraid to have fun. If you take college to seriously you'll burn out TRUST ME.
    Good luck C_34_M.

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    I thought I should add that regardless of going to college or not you will still have chances to game. I go to classes hang out with friends and all kinds of other things but I still have down time. It just depends on what your major will be and the work load you take on. Also if you plan on joining a Frat.(I didn't cause I served in the military before going to college and didn't feel like having some punk younger than me try to haze me).
    Anyway, don't be afraid to have fun. If you take college to seriously you'll burn out TRUST ME.
    Good luck C_34_M.
    Thank you I'm majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology (pre-med) and have 16 credit hours this first semester so I will be busy

I know I will have time to game, but I won't be able to take my PS3 for at least the first semester. So gaming will have to be left to my laptop, PSP, or DS (probably the first two.) I'm not quitting playing videogames, just stopping the trophy hunter
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

The One and Only

Thank you I'm majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology (pre-med) and have 16 credit hours this first semester so I will be busy

I know I will have time to game, but I won't be able to take my PS3 for at least the first semester. So gaming will have to be left to my laptop, PSP, or DS (probably the first two.) I'm not quitting playing videogames, just stopping the trophy hunter
    Hope you do well in college and enjoy yourself, and enjoy your gaming time with the PS3 while you still have it.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

My Own Worst Enemy

Gotcha, just remember to have fun and enjoy it.

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Hope you do well in college and enjoy yourself, and enjoy your gaming time with the PS3 while you still have it.
    Of course Dare, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Gotcha, just remember to have fun and enjoy it.
    Thank you kind sir
    My Trophy Checklist

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Now that school is out for the summer and I'm back home (to slow internet where Starcraft will be impossible)I figured I'd start playing PS3 a lot more. I'm not going to be solely going for trophies as I have a lot of games I'd like to just complete first but as I go through them I'm going to try to get a lot of the trophies. Games I'm going to be playing right now are Skyrim (mainly), AC: Revelations (still haven't beat it lol), and Batman Arkham Asylum. Hope to see you all around
    My Trophy Checklist

I'm back!!!

Well welcome back to the trophy hunt good luck and have fun achieving trophies

So many of our members here at PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

Sine Labore Nihil

Much more important things take priority over gaming so good luck with your goals! Happy Gaming and if you we're not aware your CL is one year old today checklist anniversary lol!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Stay golden, Ponyboy

A little bit of an update. Almost done with Sly 4 so I'll go over everything and update all of that junk when I get the plat. Also gonna change the name so might need a new banner

edit: it's been a while, is it possible to change the thread title?
    My Trophy Checklist

Beast Incarnate

A little bit of an update. Almost done with Sly 4 so I'll go over everything and update all of that junk when I get the plat. Also gonna change the name so might need a new banner

edit: it's been a while, is it possible to change the thread title?
    I don't think so. I changed mine from Checklist to Dungeon a while back but couldn't edit the title. If you find out how to do it let me know lol

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Updated the checklist with my most recent plat and edited/changed a few things I'll hopefully be adding Bioshock soon!

Edit: Would it be frowned upon to copy my list into a new thread so I could change my title?
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think you can edit the thread title because I'm sure ive done it before with a different thread

try going on Edit Post in the first post then Go Advanced and it should say Title with your current thread title in a box just edit that then save

EDIT: I just checked to see if it works and it does work

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I think you can edit the thread title because I'm sure ive done it before with a different thread

try going on Edit Post in the first post then Go Advanced and it should say Title with your current thread title in a box just edit that then save

EDIT: I just checked to see if it works and it does work
    That just changed the subject/title of the one post not the whole thread
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

That just changed the subject/title of the one post not the whole thread
    Strange, I'm sure it worked for me. One of my threads had a ? so I removed it and saved went back to general game discussion and the ? was gone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123