Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks guys...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thanks guys

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished the Move DLC for Little Big Planet 2. My stance on the Move is still the same, I don't really like it. I don't mind when I use it to affect smaller aspects of a game but when I have to do full control of the game with the Move controller, I hate it. It really cramped up my hand and I don't like how much effort it takes to make it perfect. I still think that No More Heroes and Madworld are about as much as I can stand with motion controls.

However, one of the main reason I got the Move was so that I could play shooters. I got the sharpshooter and hopefully that will help me out with Deadstorm Pirates. But even if it doesn't I still look forward to using it on House of the Dead Overkill

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on finishing off the Move DLC

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got the platinum for Saints Row: The Third. The game was very fun and I definitely reccomend it. I do think that the second one was better but it doesn't have trophies and not everyone plays games that don't have trophies haha. But this one was still really good, really funny. The only thing that was kinda weird is that my character was female but near the end of the game they called me a guy in some of the cutscenes, which was a little strange, haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Just got the platinum for Saints Row: The Third. The game was very fun and I definitely reccomend it. I do think that the second one was better but it doesn't have trophies and not everyone plays games that don't have trophies haha. But this one was still really good, really funny. The only thing that was kinda weird is that my character was female but near the end of the game they called me a guy in some of the cutscenes, which was a little strange, haha.
    Good to know Saints Row 3 stays true to the franchise .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice work on the Saints Row 3 Plat Pirate King

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Alright, what a productive past few days, I got another platinum haha. House of the Dead: Overkill is so much fun, especially with the Sharpshooter move attachment (although it made my arm and back sore because I played it so intensly haha). Anyways, I'm the first on the site to get the platinum, so go me! haha. But yeah, definitely recommend it, it can be very difficult so if someone is just looking for an easy plat I would steer clear but it is a really fun game

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 6 - Silver

congrats, I loved playing House of the dead on my wii with my wife. I'll be sure to grab it before too long.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the 2 latest Plats

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thanks I'm playing Duke Nukem right now and whereas it is not horrible it definitely gets frustrating so I don't like playing it haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got the platinum for Duke Nukem: Forever and man am I glad I don't have to play that game anymore (unless that DLC they release has trophies ). Anyways, I absolutely hate that game, which is very rare for me (out of the 182 games I own I only hate about 10 of them). The game is definitely not perfect, it has many technical issues that are annoying and can put you in positions that easily get you killed especially in "Damn I'm Good" where you almost die in 2 hits. It was a very frustrating game that they really should have put more time in to (yes, I am saying that 15 years is not long enough, haha).

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the Duke Plat.
    I've been warned to stay away from that steamin' pile, lool, so congrats on fightin' on

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the Duke Plat.
    I've been warned to stay away from that steamin' pile, lool, so congrats on fightin' on
    I was too but due to my rebellious nature I decided to give it a go haha. It is probably in the top 10 of my least favorite games.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 6 - Silver

well... congrats that your latest plat is over. Now go play something good
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished No More Heroes: Heroes's Paradise (again , again! haha) and it is still my third favorite game of all time. Bad Girl is still my all time favorite boss in any videogame and whereas it does have some very frustrated and possibly broken gameplay elements (using the motorcycle and fighting enemies with guns) it is still a very awesome game. All the characters are unique, even if a little strange and it is just an overall fun game to play.

Now, for specifics on this version of the game: I liked the new missions, the cat race and Big Bang Anarchy were some fun new editions to this version. I didn't care much for the newer "saucy" costumes, if anything they should have given Shinobu and Naomi the outfits they wore from NMH2. The Score Attack mode was an interetsing addition to the gameplay and I was able to get the needed score without even finishing it with everyone haha. I didn't purchase any of the DLC but some of the new beam katanas looked cool (like the cross-sword). Another thing that made me happy about this version was that it was as hard as the Wii version. When I played NMH:HP (JP) it felt like the game was much easier and when I played the American version it felt like it's old Wii self, haha. That being said though the Wii is still the best system for this game, but it is still fun on PS3 (I used the dualshock btw even though I have the Move controller).

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just beat Uncharted 3 last night/this morning. It was a good game but I enjoyed U2 more. There was a lot of running towards the camera in this one, which I don't really like. There was also a lot of shooting on moving environment which, is a cool concept, but when playing on Crushing and 5 people are shooting you at once and all you have are semi-automatic weapons, it can get kinda irritating haha. Speaking of weapons, one of the things I really hated about this game was the fact that they (Naughty Dog) was constantly taking away my weapons and giving me different ones. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it but when I was playing the game, sometimes my weapons would randomly change to a different weapon, often with less ammo. It was very annoying. Another thing I was disappointed about was that, yet again, Drake slightly takes advantage of Elena and she gets back with him at the end of the game. And, final complaint is that for some strange reason the men looked the same as they did in the last game but I don't like how Elena nad Chloe looked in this one. Too detailed possibly?

Anyways, it is still a fun game to play, very short and much easier than the other ones.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on beating those last 2 games
    I was sort of torn between UC2 and UC3. Loved both, as well as the 1st.
    My only problem with 3 was that they gave Chloe, Elena's ass

Kiwi Defender

So Uncharted 3 is the Running Towards the Camera game, and Uncharted 2 is the Climbing game ?

Glad you enjoyed it and got the plat man! Now you'll just have to wait for the DLC that'll surely get released.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on beating those last 2 games
    I was sort of torn between UC2 and UC3. Loved both, as well as the 1st.
    My only problem with 3 was that they gave Chloe, Elena's ass
    Yeah, I don't know what was going on with the women in that game haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    So Uncharted 3 is the Running Towards the Camera game, and Uncharted 2 is the Climbing game ?

Glad you enjoyed it and got the plat man! Now you'll just have to wait for the DLC that'll surely get released.
    Ugh, don't say that haha. I really don't want to get multiplayer DLC like U2, haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

The One and Only

Nice list Pirate King. I also noticed your 100%, so keep it up!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast