Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Looks like I forgot to make a post about when I finished ICO , but I'll just say this: I'm ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Looks like I forgot to make a post about when I finished ICO, but I'll just say this: I'm never playing that game again haha. Beating the game in under two hours was ridiculous, especially since you had to carry that girl around with you. I have other problems with that game but I'll just let it go since I beat it a while ago haha.

What I most recently finished, however, was Back to the Future: The Game. It was pretty fun, with references of the series scattered all over. Part of me feels like I would have got more out of it had I rewatched all the movies before I started playing it but oh well. I like the text-adventure type games that TellTale makes, especially Monkey Island so keep them coming (I don't have any real intention to get the Jurassic Park game however because I heard it was like Heavy Rain ).

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the 2 newest completions
    What's up next?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Working on Atelier Totori. It's going to sound weird but NISA makes the cutest games haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

PRO Member

Nice checklist. Thats a lot of nice platinums you got there

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Working on Atelier Totori. It's going to sound weird but NISA makes the cutest games haha.
    Have fun man .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just beat Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland at like 7:00AM and that game was so much fun. As I mentioned earlier, NISA makes very cute games I'm also kinda excited and looking forward to the sequel that is released some time next year

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

congrat on your latest 100% bro man your profile shows some dedication. RESPECT

Keep it up
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

2011 Member of the Year

Just beat Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland at like 7:00AM and that game was so much fun. As I mentioned earlier, NISA makes very cute games I'm also kinda excited and looking forward to the sequel that is released some time next year
    Congrats once again, man

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got finished playing the Duke Nukem DLC and I still hate that game, although it wasn't as bad as the main game but it still wasn't a great thing to play either. But it's all good, because I'm currently playing God Hand anyways

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yesterday, after 99:59:59 hours (the in game clock stopped counting a few days ago, haha), I finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. It was an extremely satisfying game to play and it was cool because it reminded me of Harvest Moon, which was one of my favorite games on the PS2. Anyways, if you like open-world games and farming and fishing (I was ranked number 1 in the world for fishing based off the leaderboard ) then I definitely recommend this game

I also played the new Saints Row: The Third: Gangstas in Space DLC and I have come to the conclusion that that game has some of the worst controls I have ever used, haha. Oh well, the DLC was okay, but I got it for free so I'm not going to complain too much Just one more and then (hopefully!) no more DLC for this game.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Local Drunk

Nice checklist and a very nice collection of plats

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Kiwi Defender

Yesterday, after 99:59:59 hours (the in game clock stopped counting a few days ago, haha), I finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. It was an extremely satisfying game to play and it was cool because it reminded me of Harvest Moon, which was one of my favorite games on the PS2. Anyways, if you like open-world games and farming and fishing (I was ranked number 1 in the world for fishing based off the leaderboard ) then I definitely recommend this game
    It sounds like FarmVille HD! Glad you're done with it and can move on to less tedious games . Keep up the awesome work, my friend!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished Tekken 6 last night and I gotta say, I enjoyed the game I'm not really that good at fighting games so I tend not to get them (yes, I know I own quite a few ) but the reason why I decided to get Tekken is because I played it at a friend's house a few months ago (around the same time I got MvC3) as I used Zafina and was so good button mashing with her that I beat all my friends with no prior experience, haha. Anyways, fast forward to today and I was on the PPS threads and it was mentioned that Tekken has very few online trophies (I hate online trophies for those who don't know and it is usually the reason why I tend not to buy games that force you to play online) so I went out and bought it, and beat it yesterday

There were a couple of problems I had with the game though. My main problem was that the only way to block was if you stood completely still and did nothing. I hardly ever block, I'm considered to be a "rush-down player" but if I ever do block, it's usually because you can do so by pushing a button. My second problem was the online servers, it took me way longer than it should have to get the 30 online games trophy because I kept getting lost connection messages during the match, which really is the reason that I hate it when games require online trophies, because I never know how good the server is going to be in relation to where I am. And lastly, that final boss in Arcade mode. I didn't really have a problem fighting him, but I did have a problem beating him with nearly every character. He should have only been a boss for those connected with the main story, many of the characters had their own "intentions" during Arcade mode and that person should have been the final boss, not Azazel. Anyways, it was still a fun game.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Just finished Tekken 6 last night and I gotta say, I enjoyed the game I'm not really that good at fighting games so I tend not to get them (yes, I know I own quite a few ) but the reason why I decided to get Tekken is because I played it at a friend's house a few months ago (around the same time I got MvC3) as I used Zafina and was so good button mashing with her that I beat all my friends with no prior experience, haha. Anyways, fast forward to today and I was on the PPS threads and it was mentioned that Tekken has very few online trophies (I hate online trophies for those who don't know and it is usually the reason why I tend not to buy games that force you to play online) so I went out and bought it, and beat it yesterday

There were a couple of problems I had with the game though. My main problem was that the only way to block was if you stood completely still and did nothing. I hardly ever block, I'm considered to be a "rush-down player" but if I ever do block, it's usually because you can do so by pushing a button. My second problem was the online servers, it took me way longer than it should have to get the 30 online games trophy because I kept getting lost connection messages during the match, which really is the reason that I hate it when games require online trophies, because I never know how good the server is going to be in relation to where I am. And lastly, that final boss in Arcade mode. I didn't really have a problem fighting him, but I did have a problem beating him with nearly every character. He should have only been a boss for those connected with the main story, many of the characters had their own "intentions" during Arcade mode and that person should have been the final boss, not Azazel. Anyways, it was still a fun game.
    congrats of the tekken i remember i got 40 percent of the trophies on my old account and then i stopped. think ill go back to it eventually and get the plat on this account

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thanks Urban, it's fun but can be very frustrating at times, what characters did you use?

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Big congrats on the tekken plat mate,very well done.Your cl is looking sweet as ever and you have an awesome collection of plats too.Keep up the hunt mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thanks man, your collection is pretty solid too. And props on the Bayo sig and avatar, I love that game

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Last night I got the platinum for Ar Tonelico Qoga: The Knell of Ar Ciel and I really liked that game But then again, I really like mostly all of NISA's games so it's really not a surprise haha. The game is pretty fun, combat is simple and easy to understand and the only thing I didn't really like about the game was that there's a trophy for playing the game for 100 hours, and I beat the game in ~60 hours so I had to leave my PS3 on for a couple days to get the last trophy but other than that I enjoyed the game very much

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

PRO Member

Nice new shiny plat Pirate...I don't think I've been here since the site reset. Great games, nice list.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on yet another plat pirateking , any idea when your going to tackle Catherine again?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast