Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Nice new shiny plat Pirate...I don't think I've been here since the site reset. Great games, ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice new shiny plat Pirate...I don't think I've been here since the site reset. Great games, nice list.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat pirateking , any idea when your going to tackle Catherine again?
    I really want to go back and finish Catherine, but Babel is so hard haha. I actually keep trying to make myself go back and finish Catherine (and Deadstorm Pirates) but I keep making excuses and playing other games instead. I was going to play Catherine, but then I played Ar Tonelico instead. After that I was going to try again, but now I'm playing Viewtiful Joe on PS2 So, hopefully someday I can and will beat it but I have no idea when I will go back to it haha.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Last night I got the platinum for Ar Tonelico Qoga: The Knell of Ar Ciel and I really liked that game But then again, I really like mostly all of NISA's games so it's really not a surprise haha. The game is pretty fun, combat is simple and easy to understand and the only thing I didn't really like about the game was that there's a trophy for playing the game for 100 hours, and I beat the game in ~60 hours so I had to leave my PS3 on for a couple days to get the last trophy but other than that I enjoyed the game very much
    And that's what matters the most . What will you play now?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    And that's what matters the most . What will you play now?
    As I stated in the previous post I am currently playing Viewtiful Joe on PS2 I might take a PS2 break for a while. I still have to play Viewtiful Joe 2, Okami, and Gun on it. Then I have to finish Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Rock Band, and Star Ocean: TTEOT and I will have finished all my PS2 games

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

As I stated in the previous post I am currently playing Viewtiful Joe on PS2 I might take a PS2 break for a while. I still have to play Viewtiful Joe 2, Okami, and Gun on it. Then I have to finish Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Rock Band, and Star Ocean: TTEOT and I will have finished all my PS2 games
    But I mean what you'll play on your PS3 now . Or better said, when you're done with all those PS2 games .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

But I mean what you'll play on your PS3 now .
    Well I should be finishing Catherine but I don't really want to, it's too hard for me right now, haha. I'm hoping it will be like Mirror's Edge where I take a year long break and then on the first try beat everything haha. We'll see about that though, haha.

I have Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 but I don't want to start that until all the DLC is released, same for Disagea 4 as well. Other than that there Shadow of Colossus but what I am really looking forward to playing (among other things) is the Devil May Cry Collection. I have only played 2 and I have the collector's edition of 4 but I am waiting for the other ones before I play it.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

Well I should be finishing Catherine but I don't really want to, it's too hard for me right now, haha. I'm hoping it will be like Mirror's Edge where I take a year long break and then on the first try beat everything haha. We'll see about that though, haha.

I have Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 but I don't want to start that until all the DLC is released, same for Disagea 4 as well. Other than that there Shadow of Colossus but what I am really looking forward to playing (among other things) is the Devil May Cry Collection. I have only played 2 and I have the collector's edition of 4 but I am waiting for the other ones before I play it.
    I've heard lots of things about Catherine's awesomeness and it's difficulty xD. Best of luck with it!

Oh, I tell you, you'll go bananas with SotC ! May the force and Kratos be with you whenever you start it, and have fun with DMC .

Toggle Spoiler

Regional Manager of War

Same here, except I missed out on the best one which is DMC 3, I only played DMC 1 and DMC 4 on the 360. I understand about the Catherine break, I took one for Dragon Age due to the glitch for Blight Queller refusing to ping that trophy. I think as far as the US release date have about a week and a half for the DMC collection than 3 weeks later for Prototype 2

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah, Catherine is a really good game but it is really hard too haha.

And thanks, I will let you know whenever I actually do end up starting that game haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Same here, except I missed out on the best one which is DMC 3, I only played DMC 1 and DMC 4 on the 360. I understand about the Catherine break, I took one for Dragon Age due to the glitch for Blight Queller refusing to ping that trophy. I think as far as the US release date have about a week and a half for the DMC collection than 3 weeks later for Prototype 2
    Yeah, it comes out the first week of April or something like that. But it all depends on how far I get/want to go on the PS2 to determine when I actually start it haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished off Deus Ex: Human Revolution and, man, was that game fun. I really liked how there were multiple ways to do pretty much everything in the game. It was pretty cool because I felt like the game really was based on however I wanted to play it. The only thing I didn't really like was that in the DLC, it resets all your powers/augments and then there's a trophy for beating the DLC without any so that sucked (especially since it glitched on me the first time but the second time it worked). But anyways, the game is pretty sweet and I definitely recommend it.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Regional Manager of War

Nice job on Deus Ex Human Revolution , still need to play that game more than the 10 mins I spent. Also its a coincidence that frost also just started the game not to long ago. btw did you get Prototype 2 yet?

PRO Member

grats on Deus Ex man! keep up the great work!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Kiwi Defender

Just finished off Deus Ex: Human Revolution and, man, was that game fun. I really liked how there were multiple ways to do pretty much everything in the game. It was pretty cool because I felt like the game really was based on however I wanted to play it. The only thing I didn't really like was that in the DLC, it resets all your powers/augments and then there's a trophy for beating the DLC without any so that sucked (especially since it glitched on me the first time but the second time it worked). But anyways, the game is pretty sweet and I definitely recommend it.
    Glad you liked it! I've yet to play the DLC, but the core game is absolutely a master piece.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nice job on Deus Ex Human Revolution , still need to play that game more than the 10 mins I spent. Also its a coincidence that frost also just started the game not to long ago. btw did you get Prototype 2 yet?
    It's an awesome game

And I don't really have any intention of getting Prototype 2. Maybe I'll get it eventually but for now I don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    grats on Deus Ex man! keep up the great work!
    Thanks man

Glad you liked it! I've yet to play the DLC, but the core game is absolutely a master piece.
    It was really fun! The DLC felt like a step back because, like I said, they take away all your abilities so the DLC really isn't as fun as it could be.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

PRO Member

Congrats on Deus Ex! I'd like to give it another shot myself. Good luck with Catherine.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got the platinum for Catherine! That was one super hard game. I really enjoyed the story and thought the gameplay was fun but man, getting all gold medals for all levels on hard was almost too hard. Especially the first part of the last boss fight; I spent like 3 hours playing before I finally beat it with a gold rank. And then Babel mode, oh man. I spent so many hours playing Obelisk but I kept failing because all the mystery blocks kept turning into bombs so I went online and found out that if you played it 2 player it is much easier. So I plugged in a second controller and beat it in 2 tries, same for Axis Mundi

Very glad to be done with this one. It was very fun, but I put it off for nearly a year because of how hard it was, haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

The Girl Gamer

Congrats on your new platinum!

You weak azz niggs

So, what you doing next?

Lvl 6 - Silver

grats on catherine my man, looks like a really funky game i doubt ill ever play it haha. though i did try the demo, jus cuz catherine and katherine are appealing to the eye lol

Lvl 5 - Silver

Well, I was playing Deadstorm Pirates (the only other game that was keeping me from full 100% completion) but I found out I can't really beat it completely without the Guncon 3....So, I think I'm going to get that and then beat DSP.

After that, though, I am going to probably play Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast