Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 188

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Star Ocean....

  1. #121
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congrats on Star Ocean.

  2. #122
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice job on Sleeping Dogs ! It seem like it was a quick one, no?






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #123
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on Sleeping Dogs ! It seem like it was a quick one, no?
    It probably took a good 30-40 hours. But then again, I just like causing mayhem so part of that time was just me messing with everyone haha.


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

  4. #124
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Got the platinum for Dark Souls and I was surprised that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now, I'm not saying that it was entirely easy (there were definitely cheap parts in the game that took me a good hour or two on my first playthrough) but overall the game was not that bad. Unfortunately I accidentally made the same item for one of the special weapons so I had to do 3.5 playthroughs instead of 2.5 but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the game


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

  5. #125
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Got the platinum for Dark Souls and I was surprised that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now, I'm not saying that it was entirely easy (there were definitely cheap parts in the game that took me a good hour or two on my first playthrough) but overall the game was not that bad. Unfortunately I accidentally made the same item for one of the special weapons so I had to do 3.5 playthroughs instead of 2.5 but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the game
    Cool beans man, glad you enjoyed it. I've been hodlinf off playing it because my internet just blows and, although I want to get everything on my own, getting invaded is part of the game's charm (like it was with DS) .

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  6. #126
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Cool beans man, glad you enjoyed it. I've been hodlinf off playing it because my internet just blows and, although I want to get everything on my own, getting invaded is part of the game's charm (like it was with DS) .
    No way man getting invaded sucks, haha. By my second playthrough I just disconnected my internet every time I put the disc in haha.


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

  7. #127
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    No way man getting invaded sucks, haha. By my second playthrough I just disconnected my internet every time I put the disc in haha.
    I enjoyed getting invaded in DS ! Made the game more intense and that's the way it was meant to be played, too .

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  8. #128
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Lol. Congrats on Dark Souls

    I'm not too keen on the idea of getting invaded either, but I would like to experience it a few times.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  9. #129
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the Dark Souls plat. Such a fun game and I agree with you about it not being as hard as I originally thought. However, by the end of it, I was sick of getting invaded. Especially when I was trying to get people to join me to fight certain bosses.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  10. #130
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the new plat man, well done. I dont know a great deal about this game so ill have to take your word for it when you say its a great game. Glad you enjoyed it man keep up the good work

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  11. #131
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Yesterday I got the platinum for Jak II. I almost gave up on it though because I have already beaten the game fully 2 times on the PS2 and the racing can be such a pain at times. But the reason I almost gave up was because after I got finished doing everything I thought I needed to do, I only had 285 orbs (I was missing only 1 orb). I debated whether or not I should start a new game or just give up and then, when I started a new game, on the first level I came across an orb I didn't think I saw on my first playthrough and, sure enough, it was the last one so I got it and finished the game

    Now, after I do a bunch of misc stuff I have to do, I am going to play Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage!


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

  12. #132
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Congratulations man! Good to know you were lucky enough to find that orb so quick .

    And I'm afraid you cna't play that, for you're already dead.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  13. #133
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy. I remembered really liking them back on the PS2 but when I played the collection on the PS3 I hated Jak II with a passion, especially trying to get all of the orbs. Hopefully you'll have an easier time on Jak III.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  14. #134
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Congratulations man! Good to know you were lucky enough to find that orb so quick .

    And I'm afraid you cna't play that, for you're already dead.
    Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy. I remembered really liking them back on the PS2 but when I played the collection on the PS3 I hated Jak II with a passion, especially trying to get all of the orbs. Hopefully you'll have an easier time on Jak III.
    I was wondering if that was just me because I felt the same way. Loved II on PS2 but was so irritated with it on the PS3.


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

  15. #135
    PRO Member
    00Highway00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    247

    Surprised I've never posted in or seen your checklist. But did notice you had 85 platinums now. Forgetting something? lol
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

  16. #136
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on Jak II PK. I never played the Jak and Daxter games on the PS2, so maybe now it's time to give them a go?

    Keep up the good work man.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  17. #137
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Whoa, this is a very impressive CL great work

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  18. #138
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Yesterday I got the platinum for Jak II. I almost gave up on it though because I have already beaten the game fully 2 times on the PS2 and the racing can be such a pain at times. But the reason I almost gave up was because after I got finished doing everything I thought I needed to do, I only had 285 orbs (I was missing only 1 orb). I debated whether or not I should start a new game or just give up and then, when I started a new game, on the first level I came across an orb I didn't think I saw on my first playthrough and, sure enough, it was the last one so I got it and finished the game

    Now, after I do a bunch of misc stuff I have to do, I am going to play Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage!
    Congrats on your new plat my friend, well done. I have experienced a similair kind of thing in Enslaved when looking for the tech orbs, damn those were a pain in the ass. Glad you didn't give up, it's always worth it, especially in these situations. Best of luck in your next game too man, all the best

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  19. #139
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    Congrats on the Jak II plat! Good luck with the new game, hope to see that in your plat collection!

  20. #140
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    the Pirate King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohara
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    13

    Another quick update but I got the DLC for Sleeping Dogs. It was very short and it was weird that it took place only in Northpoint (instead of the whole map).


    Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO