Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Star Ocean....

PRO Member

Congrats on Star Ocean.

PRO Member

Nice job on Sleeping Dogs ! It seem like it was a quick one, no?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on Sleeping Dogs ! It seem like it was a quick one, no?
    It probably took a good 30-40 hours. But then again, I just like causing mayhem so part of that time was just me messing with everyone haha.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Got the platinum for Dark Souls and I was surprised that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now, I'm not saying that it was entirely easy (there were definitely cheap parts in the game that took me a good hour or two on my first playthrough) but overall the game was not that bad. Unfortunately I accidentally made the same item for one of the special weapons so I had to do 3.5 playthroughs instead of 2.5 but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the game

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Got the platinum for Dark Souls and I was surprised that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Now, I'm not saying that it was entirely easy (there were definitely cheap parts in the game that took me a good hour or two on my first playthrough) but overall the game was not that bad. Unfortunately I accidentally made the same item for one of the special weapons so I had to do 3.5 playthroughs instead of 2.5 but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the game
    Cool beans man, glad you enjoyed it. I've been hodlinf off playing it because my internet just blows and, although I want to get everything on my own, getting invaded is part of the game's charm (like it was with DS) .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Cool beans man, glad you enjoyed it. I've been hodlinf off playing it because my internet just blows and, although I want to get everything on my own, getting invaded is part of the game's charm (like it was with DS) .
    No way man getting invaded sucks, haha. By my second playthrough I just disconnected my internet every time I put the disc in haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

No way man getting invaded sucks, haha. By my second playthrough I just disconnected my internet every time I put the disc in haha.
    I enjoyed getting invaded in DS ! Made the game more intense and that's the way it was meant to be played, too .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Lol. Congrats on Dark Souls

I'm not too keen on the idea of getting invaded either, but I would like to experience it a few times.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Dark Souls plat. Such a fun game and I agree with you about it not being as hard as I originally thought. However, by the end of it, I was sick of getting invaded. Especially when I was trying to get people to join me to fight certain bosses.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat man, well done. I dont know a great deal about this game so ill have to take your word for it when you say its a great game. Glad you enjoyed it man keep up the good work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yesterday I got the platinum for Jak II. I almost gave up on it though because I have already beaten the game fully 2 times on the PS2 and the racing can be such a pain at times. But the reason I almost gave up was because after I got finished doing everything I thought I needed to do, I only had 285 orbs (I was missing only 1 orb). I debated whether or not I should start a new game or just give up and then, when I started a new game, on the first level I came across an orb I didn't think I saw on my first playthrough and, sure enough, it was the last one so I got it and finished the game

Now, after I do a bunch of misc stuff I have to do, I am going to play Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage!

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

Congratulations man! Good to know you were lucky enough to find that orb so quick .

And I'm afraid you cna't play that, for you're already dead.

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy. I remembered really liking them back on the PS2 but when I played the collection on the PS3 I hated Jak II with a passion, especially trying to get all of the orbs. Hopefully you'll have an easier time on Jak III.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Congratulations man! Good to know you were lucky enough to find that orb so quick .

And I'm afraid you cna't play that, for you're already dead.
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy. I remembered really liking them back on the PS2 but when I played the collection on the PS3 I hated Jak II with a passion, especially trying to get all of the orbs. Hopefully you'll have an easier time on Jak III.
    I was wondering if that was just me because I felt the same way. Loved II on PS2 but was so irritated with it on the PS3.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

PRO Member

Surprised I've never posted in or seen your checklist. But did notice you had 85 platinums now. Forgetting something? lol
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on Jak II PK. I never played the Jak and Daxter games on the PS2, so maybe now it's time to give them a go?

Keep up the good work man.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Whoa, this is a very impressive CL great work

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Yesterday I got the platinum for Jak II. I almost gave up on it though because I have already beaten the game fully 2 times on the PS2 and the racing can be such a pain at times. But the reason I almost gave up was because after I got finished doing everything I thought I needed to do, I only had 285 orbs (I was missing only 1 orb). I debated whether or not I should start a new game or just give up and then, when I started a new game, on the first level I came across an orb I didn't think I saw on my first playthrough and, sure enough, it was the last one so I got it and finished the game

Now, after I do a bunch of misc stuff I have to do, I am going to play Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage!
    Congrats on your new plat my friend, well done. I have experienced a similair kind of thing in Enslaved when looking for the tech orbs, damn those were a pain in the ass. Glad you didn't give up, it's always worth it, especially in these situations. Best of luck in your next game too man, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Jak II plat! Good luck with the new game, hope to see that in your plat collection!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Another quick update but I got the DLC for Sleeping Dogs. It was very short and it was weird that it took place only in Northpoint (instead of the whole map).

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast