Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

the Pirate King's Reign

This is a discussion on the Pirate King's Reign within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Dammit. That doesn't sound good for me I'm not particularly happy with all the bad things ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Dammit. That doesn't sound good for me I'm not particularly happy with all the bad things with Jak II, and now Jak 3 isn't any better?

Congrats on the new plat btw!
    The problem is that the controls are just bad in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Jak 3 plat mate, well done. Sorry to hear you didn't like it as much as the original. I hope your next game brings you more joy
    It's alright, I'm going to play One Piece next so I am excited

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Got full 100% trophy completion for both Flower and Journey last night.

Flower was an alright game, very peaceful, which was nice. The only thing I didn't like was using the sixaxis to move around. I pretty much hate almost all motion controls.

Journey was a great game. It was also interesting how you could join other people's games and they could join yours but you couldn't decided who does. It was kinda like Dark Souls but in this game no one was trying to kill me haha.

Another neat little thing is that I got the Journey [Collector's Edition] so that set also came with the soundtrack from all of ThatGameCompany games, which is pretty cool. I wish more games would offer downloadable versions of their soundtracks.

Anyways, I'm working on both One Piece: Pirate Warrios and Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble (for the PSP) and I'm just going along.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got the platinum for One Piece: Pirate Warriors (UK Version) and I liked the game, mostly because I really like the OP universe. However, I thought that the Fist of the North Star game was better (they were both made by the same company and have similar play styles). I am excited about the second game for both OP and FotNS though. Although, it looks like I will, yet again, have to import the UK versions due to the fact that there is never any room on my HD.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Galaxy beauty pirate

Congrats on the OP platinum!
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

Congrats on gaining OP platinum.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Congrats on the OP platinum!
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on gaining OP platinum.

Thanks guys. After all, you helped me get it, haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished up Fallout 3. That game was a ton of fun, however, the enjoyability was often interrupted by the fact that the game's frame rate would sometimes drop to zero and would often result in freezing the game. Other than that though, I found the game quite enjoyable. I also liked most of the DLCs (I hated the last part of Broken Steel and thought Zeta was too constricting to fully enjoy). Overall, Fallout 3 was a very fun game, and even though I hated Bethesda in the past, I do have a bit more respect for them now that I've actually beaten Fallout 3. I am still wary of them as developers, however, due to the vast number of bugs and freezings I encountered in Fallout 3.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Congratulations on Fallout 3 platinum; I have the Game of the Year edition and it will be my next game once I finish up Skyrim, AC3 and Sly. Any plans for New Vegas?

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Fallout 3 !

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Congratulations on Fallout 3 platinum; I have the Game of the Year edition and it will be my next game once I finish up Skyrim, AC3 and Sly. Any plans for New Vegas?
    Nah, I heard New Vegas was an even bigger mess than 3 haha.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

To Be Announced

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Just finished up Fallout 3. That game was a ton of fun, however, the enjoyability was often interrupted by the fact that the game's frame rate would sometimes drop to zero and would often result in freezing the game. Other than that though, I found the game quite enjoyable. I also liked most of the DLCs (I hated the last part of Broken Steel and thought Zeta was too constricting to fully enjoy). Overall, Fallout 3 was a very fun game, and even though I hated Bethesda in the past, I do have a bit more respect for them now that I've actually beaten Fallout 3. I am still wary of them as developers, however, due to the vast number of bugs and freezings I encountered in Fallout 3.
    Congratulations! That plat was part-fun, part-annoyance because, like you said, the random bugs. I swear it took me about 50 times for Zeta to actually work; it kept freezing every single time I started it. From what I've heard, New Vegas is worse (bug-wise) so yeah... I wouldn't blame you for not going for it. I sure as hell wouldn't. What are you going for next??
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffx37 View Post
    Congratulations! That plat was part-fun, part-annoyance because, like you said, the random bugs. I swear it took me about 50 times for Zeta to actually work; it kept freezing every single time I started it. From what I've heard, New Vegas is worse (bug-wise) so yeah... I wouldn't blame you for not going for it. I sure as hell wouldn't. What are you going for next??
    Yeah, Zeta was pretty buggy but the worst one for me was the end of Anchorage.

Anyways, I'm going to be playing Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon now.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on finishing Fallout 3 along with all of the DLC. I too enjoyed the game a lot but the random freezes and frame rate issues lowered my score for it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Last night I got the newest DLC pack for Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game and finished it. It was nice to see the addition of MP, even though a few of the people I met online had no idea what they were supposed to be doing or tried to get every single coin even though they had well over $500. There were also a few matches I played where the MP was pretty bad and the game wouldn't progress at all. But, overall, it was nice to go back and revisit Scott Pilgrim.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Kiwi Defender

Nice work. I've got that game on my HDD and haven't bothered playing it yet haha.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Nice work. I've got that game on my HDD and haven't bothered playing it yet haha.
    It's quite fun, especially in co-op. Also, if you like the comics and movie like I did then it just makes the experience that much greater.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 5 - Silver

Platinumed Devil May Cry last night. The game was alright, I played the 2nd one on PS2 many years ago but never got around to playing the other ones. I was actually kinda disappointed with this one though, especially since I most recently played Bayonetta, which has an amazing combat system. The combat system in Devil May Cry was alright but what I really disliked about it the most was the camera. The camera is absolutely awful, especially when it locks on to an enemy that isn't even displayed on the screen.

The game is frustrating, but very doable, since I already played Devil May Cry 2 (and beat it completely with the exception of the Bloody Palace), I am not anticipating it will be too difficult.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the DMC plat!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Platinumed Devil May Cry last night. The game was alright, I played the 2nd one on PS2 many years ago but never got around to playing the other ones. I was actually kinda disappointed with this one though, especially since I most recently played Bayonetta, which has an amazing combat system. The combat system in Devil May Cry was alright but what I really disliked about it the most was the camera. The camera is absolutely awful, especially when it locks on to an enemy that isn't even displayed on the screen.

The game is frustrating, but very doable, since I already played Devil May Cry 2 (and beat it completely with the exception of the Bloody Palace), I am not anticipating it will be too difficult.
    Ewww...the first one you played was 2? That's probably the worst one. Nice job on DMC1 though. I have that collection on my shelf waiting to be played.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Ewww...the first one you played was 2? That's probably the worst one. Nice job on DMC1 though. I have that collection on my shelf waiting to be played.
    I actually didn't find it to be a bad game, but then again, it was my first introduction to the series.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast