Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by MrFudge Look at her eyes in the second picture. They are so messed up. I honestly can't ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    Look at her eyes in the second picture. They are so messed up. I honestly can't believe that so few people didn't notice this, during every cutscene I just stared at her thinking WTF and it affected me so much I started to dislike her a little bit, as to me she seemed like a completely different person.

Also, in the first and (especially) second photo, her skin is WAY too smooth and perfect, looks like an airbrushed model.

Would also like to point out that the paragraph I put in quotes was not written by me, but I agree 100% with it.
    Obsessive much? Take down the printed pictures of Elena you have over your Elena shrine and move on with your life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Looking fantastic in here Mr. Enigma!

About Elena, I think she looks a tad bit Asian in the second picture, but damn...does it really matter if she is or not?
    Thanks my friend

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Obsessive much? Take down the printed pictures of Elena you have over your Elena shrine and move on with your life
    Printed!? How dare you.

The pictures I worship are delicate pieces of art, beautifully coloured in my own blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    Printed!? How dare you.

The pictures I worship are delicate pieces of art, beautifully coloured in my own blood.
    Well as long as its YOUR own blood

PRO Member

The list is looking good here, Timeless. Also, congrats on Dead Nation and Dead Island.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    The list is looking good here, Timeless. Also, congrats on Dead Nation and Dead Island.
    Thanks for checking out my checklist. I enjoyed earning both the Dead Island and Dead Island plats.

PRO Member

Thanks for checking out my checklist. I enjoyed earning both the Dead Island and Dead Island plats.
    I picked up the game of the year edition on ozgameshop of dead island...how long does it take to platinum?

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I picked up the game of the year edition on ozgameshop of dead island...how long does it take to platinum?
    Took me about 60+ hours for plat and 100% completion rate. Great choice, you will enjoy the game

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hey Timeless, its been awhile since I've checked out your checklist. I like the changes you've made with the banners and the introduction. Keep it up champ

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    Hey Timeless, its been awhile since I've checked out your checklist. I like the changes you've made with the banners and the introduction. Keep it up champ
    Appreciate your kind praise

It has been over four weeks since anyone posted in here

PRO Member

Yea and that was me last when you answered my question lol.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Good looking list mate, and some of your plats are pretty awesome too.
    Also, I have Bayonetta but yet to start it *backlog *, is it similar to NGS2 in terms of gameplay and difficulty? From what I have seen, it looks pretty similar...

O, and you get rep. Cause of your gaming room
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Also, I have Bayonetta but yet to start it *backlog *, is it similar to NGS2 in terms of gameplay and difficulty? From what I have seen, it looks pretty similar...

I can answer that question for you. Bayonetta is nothing compared to NGS2. NGS2 requires dedication... I have to set all my games aside to actually start it. I'm playing on normal and I'm struggling lol.

Timeless its been awhile since your checklist has been active ay? Let's get this shit rocking..

Let's chuck a party

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 6 - Silver

I can answer that question for you. Bayonetta is nothing compared to NGS2. NGS2 requires dedication... I have to set all my games aside to actually start it. I'm playing on normal and I'm struggling lol.
    Fair enough, cheers for the response. Lol yeah man, NGS2 is a bitch, but it's a great addition to the trophy cabinet
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Yea and that was me last when you answered my question lol.
    Good point

Bayonetta is relatively easy compaired to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. One of the most difficult plats i have ever earned is NGS2. Thanks for the rep

Timeless its been awhile since your checklist has been active ay? Let's get this shit rocking..

Let's chuck a party
    Party time!!!!

Fair enough, cheers for the response. Lol yeah man, NGS2 is a bitch, but it's a great addition to the trophy cabinet
    NGS2 is definitely a bitch

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

How's UC3 coming along mate! I see you have been chipping away at it. How long do you think it will take you to get to 100%?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    How's UC3 coming along mate! I see you have been chipping away at it. How long do you think it will take you to get to 100%?
    The UC3 multiplayer is all i have been playing for the last few weeks. I am nearly two thirds of the way to getting the 100% DLC trophies but i don't think i will be able to get the full 100% before i get borderlands 2. Playing the UC3 multiplayer is great fun and i am earning the trophies normally rather than boosting.

The UC3 multiplayer is all i have been playing for the last few weeks. I am nearly two thirds of the way to getting the 100% DLC trophies but i don't think i will be able to get the full 100% before i get borderlands 2. Playing the UC3 multiplayer is great fun and i am earning the trophies normally rather than boosting.
    well so long as your having fun then nothing else matters mate, just keep on doing what your doing and when Borderlands 2 comes out i hope you have fun with that too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

well so long as your having fun then nothing else matters mate, just keep on doing what your doing and when Borderlands 2 comes out i hope you have fun with that too
    Thanks John.

I hope you get your copy of Borderlands 2 on time or earlier

Thanks John.

I hope you get your copy of Borderlands 2 on time or earlier
    Well mate, i hope your sat down for this but i have never played the first one and i know very little about the games. Sorry man, should i leave now ? Lol

Game on....

Well mate, i hope your sat down for this but i have never played the first one and i know very little about the games. Sorry man, should i leave now ? Lol
    Seriously!? I cannot believe it...

Oh by the way i mixed you up with dragonwolf for some reason. He is the one with Borderlands 2 on pre-order, not you. I feel so embarrased now..

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast