Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 348

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Timeless mate, you need to update this. Thats what I thought, been slacking in here lately ...

  1. #261
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Timeless mate, you need to update this.
    Thats what I thought, been slacking in here lately Timeless

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  2. #262
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    He's been too busy with ACIII






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #263
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Timeless sorry bud I just noticed you got the Platinum for Borderlands 2 nice job man….Whats next for you after AC III?
    I am not sure to be honest. I was thinking about trying to get the 100% for Uncharted 3 possibly after ACIII.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Timeless mate, you need to update this.
    Yeah, sorry i have been busy lately. Now get me a beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Thats what I thought, been slacking in here lately Timeless
    Hey steady on my friend, i will get around to it after i have finished assassinating on ACIII

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    He's been too busy with ACIII
    Yes you guessed it... ACIII is

  4. #264
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Well since you have been busy, which I can totally relate to, I would like to congratulate you anyways my good man on your Borderlands 2 plat, very well done indeed my good chap. I'm having a beer for you right now infact, Stella Artois do you?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  5. #265
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well since you have been busy, which I can totally relate to, I would like to congratulate you anyways my good man on your Borderlands 2 plat, very well done indeed my good chap. I'm having a beer for you right now infact, Stella Artois do you?
    Thanks my friend.

  6. #266
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Yeah, sorry i have been busy lately. Now get me a beer
    That just ain't good enough. Why? So you can see what you're missing out on?

    Go back to teahab mate, think you missed some steps


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  7. #267
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    That just ain't good enough. Why? So you can see what you're missing out on?

    Go back to teahab mate, think you missed some steps
    Teahab...lol. Why would i want to stop my tea drinking addiction..lol

  8. #268
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    LOL time r u on hiatus?

  9. #269
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    LOL time r u on hiatus?
    Yeah i have been but i am still getting trophies

    I will focus on updating this checklist at some point and get it updated with new bits and bobs.

  10. #270
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    Glad to hear that ^^

  11. #271
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Glad to hear that ^^
    It definitely needs updating and i will get around to it at some point

  12. #272
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    It definitely needs updating and i will get around to it at some point
    Awesome. Can't wait to see it updated man! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  13. #273
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Awesome. Can't wait to see it updated man! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!
    I did, thanks for asking

  14. #274
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Hey Timeless! Just thought I'd stop by and see how you're doing. I haven't talked to you in a while. Sorry to be such a !






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  15. #275
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey Timeless! Just thought I'd stop by and see how you're doing. I haven't talked to you in a while. Sorry to be such a !
    Actually i haven't been around here as usual lately. I only just started posting on here more frequently recently
    Nice to hear from you my friend

  16. #276
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    I see your cursing through AC III keep up the good work mate.

  17. #277
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    Congratulations on your awesome new ACIII plat

    Now it's time to update you're checklist

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  18. #278
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Congratulations on your awesome new ACIII plat

    Now it's time to update you're checklist
    Agreed! Congrats Timeless!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  19. #279
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Actually i haven't been around here as usual lately. I only just started posting on here more frequently recently
    Nice to hear from you my friend
    Oh okay, well I'm glad to hear that you're getting more active then! Thanks!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  20. #280
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Oh okay, well I'm glad to hear that you're getting more active then! Thanks!
    I sure am and i will be posting on here much more often now

    Nice to hear from you bnecker717

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO