Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I wont lie to you Timeless,i do like the banners you have up now but i really liked the other ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I wont lie to you Timeless,i do like the banners you have up now but i really liked the other ones you had up as you put your own little twist on them and that made them unique for me and they were your own for your list.But this is your cl good sir,not mine and i wsh you the best of luck

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Glad to see you finally put your checklist and is nice to read your thougths on the games.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Awesome cl a lot of nice plats keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

No Game No Life

So you have also started your checklist, nicely done
    I'll look forward to the finished one, I wanna read your thoughts on the games

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Death to zombies!!

can i come play my games at your house? great looking CL. Really enjoyed reading the reviews

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

It's looking good Enigma! (Timeless?) Either way, I like the banners and how you actually have all your descriptions up. For some reason I have a little difficulty finding a way to write all of my descriptions, I think I still have about 10 games in my platinum list I haven't added descriptions to, even though I started a couple months ago -.- Either way, out of curiosity, what are you planning to platinum after you add everything here?
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 05-26-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors -.-

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    It's looking good Enigma! (Timeless?) Either way, I like the banners and how you actually have all your descriptions up. For some reason I have a little difficulty finding a way to write all of my descriptions, I think I still have about 10 games in my platinum list I haven't added descriptions to, even though I started a couple months ago -.- Either way, out of curiosity, what are you planning to platinum after you add everything here?
    Well im playing two games which im hoping to platinum. Star Ocean The Last Hope and Dragon's Dogma. Both games are time consuming ones but are fantastic games, so i will eventually get them. I will add a wishlist and a games currently playing to my checklist at some point.

PRO Member

Where is our Mirror's Edge 2! Enjoying your thoughts man. I am excited to pop that last trophy for ME Keep up the good work man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with Star Ocean and Dragons Dogma my friend,i know you will get them both no probs.Still looking the shit in here mate,i really like what you have done with it.Keep up the great work as ever

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with Star Ocean and Dragons Dogma my friend,i know you will get them both no probs.Still looking the shit in here mate,i really like what you have done with it.Keep up the great work as ever
    Thanks i really apprciate your comments and it keeps me focused on trying to complete my checklist. I am updating the list whenever i can. I just updated it again moments ago.

PRO Member

Nice checklist Timeless it looks great. How you progressing with Dragons Dogma

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Nice checklist Timeless it looks great. How you progressing with Dragons Dogma
    Thanks it isn't finished but i keep updating it now and then. I am on my second playthrough and have a few more trophies to go to get the plat. To be be honest, i don't want to get the plat just yet because im enjoying this game too much

Sinner and Saint

[top]I would rather get the platinum trophy three times in a row for vanquish than get the platinum trophy once for this game. Which I think gives you an idea of why I am so proud of this plat and why I think Mirror’s Edge 2 should be released.

I am not sure I have the words to express how much I agree with that. But nice work on the cl, gets more complete every time I drop in and is always an interesting read.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post

[top]I would rather get the platinum trophy three times in a row for vanquish than get the platinum trophy once for this game. Which I think gives you an idea of why I am so proud of this plat and why I think Mirror’s Edge 2 should be released.

I am not sure I have the words to express how much I agree with that. But nice work on the cl, gets more complete every time I drop in and is always an interesting read.
    Thanks man. I am glad you agree with me. Getting 100% trophy completion on Mirror's Edge is incredibly difficult.

Local Drunk

It's coming along very nicely mate

Btw you need to fix the spoiler on Borderlands

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It's coming along very nicely mate

Btw you need to fix the spoiler on Borderlands
    Im updating the whole checklist on Microsoft word so i will copy and paste again in a moment. Thanks for the heads up.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Im updating the whole checklist on Microsoft word so i will copy and paste again in a moment. Thanks for the heads up.
    Alright cool as. No worries mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This is a nice checklist, but how can you rate the 100% difficulty in BioShock 2, and Uncharted 2 when you haven't attempted to get any of the dlc trophies in those games ? It is very time consuming to get 100% in Uncharted 2. Took me 50+ hours and very tedious boosting sessions getting elimination and objective wins. Without any boosting some of the trophies are very difficult to obtain, and it would take far longer than 50 hours to obtain. I have the 100% in both Borderlands and Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 2 without a doubt was more difficult to get the 100%

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick8095 View Post
    This is a nice checklist, but how can you rate the 100% difficulty in BioShock 2, and Uncharted 2 when you haven't attempted to get any of the dlc trophies in those games ? It is very time consuming to get 100% in Uncharted 2. Took me 50+ hours and very tedious boosting sessions getting elimination and objective wins. Without any boosting some of the trophies are very difficult to obtain, and it would take far longer than 50 hours to obtain. I have the 100% in both Borderlands and Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 2 without a doubt was more difficult to get the 100%
    Actually you make a good point. I failed to notice that. I will update the checklist immediately.

EDIT: I have removed the 100% completion rating for Uncharted 2 and Bioshock 2. Please remeber that these are my personal opinions on the difficulty of the plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Actually you make a good point. I failed to notice that. I will update the checklist immediately.
    Looking fantastico in here man. I see you're getting close with Dragon's Dogma. I will agree with pat though...that was a long grind and that was with a very generous boosting group...took about a month if not more, but is damn near impossible without boosting now...particularly Plundered

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast