Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Looking fantastico in here man. I see you're getting close with Dragon's Dogma. I will agree ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Looking fantastico in here man. I see you're getting close with Dragon's Dogma. I will agree with pat though...that was a long grind and that was with a very generous boosting group...took about a month if not more, but is damn near impossible without boosting now...particularly Plundered
    I just didn't like the mutiplayer on Uncharted 2 so i cannot bring myself to achieve the 100% completion. I am not sure about playing Uncharted 3 because of the same reasons. I will get more of the DLC trophies for Bioshock 2 at some point.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I just didn't like the mutiplayer on Uncharted 2 so i cannot bring myself to achieve the 100% completion. I am not sure about playing Uncharted 3 because of the same reasons. I will get more of the DLC trophies for Bioshock 2 at some point.
    Uncharted 3's multiplayer is heaps of fun, give it a go mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Uncharted 3's multiplayer is heaps of fun, give it a go mate
    I may check it out again just to see if it grows on me but at the moment i want to play other games. I might also tidy up my completion rate for a few of the other games that don't have 100% completion.

PRO Member

For sure...believe me I felt the same at the time, but I somehow got plopped into a fantastic group that were about helping each other and not just "I need this" or "I need that" so it made it TONS more enjoyable for me to play with some awesome people who I still chat with...but each person's experience is different. If you do ever decide to go back, hit me up and I'll help out as much as I can

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    For sure...believe me I felt the same at the time, but I somehow got plopped into a fantastic group that were about helping each other and not just "I need this" or "I need that" so it made it TONS more enjoyable for me to play with some awesome people who I still chat with...but each person's experience is different. If you do ever decide to go back, hit me up and I'll help out as much as I can
    Yeah i will definitely ask you for help in boosting if i go for the 100% on Uncharted 2. Thanks man

PRO Member

Checklist is coming along really well man! Keep up the great work!
    Also saw you're cleaning up some of your games to 100% best of luck with that
    Yeah i will definitely ask you for help in boosting if i go for the 100% on Uncharted 2. Thanks man
    Also hit me up if you decide to 100% UC2, I've been holding off getting the game because I don't want to leave those DLC trophies hanging preventing me from 100%, and I certainly wouldn't mind helping you out to 100% as well

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Checklist is coming along really well man! Keep up the great work!
    Also saw you're cleaning up some of your games to 100% best of luck with that

Also hit me up if you decide to 100% UC2, I've been holding off getting the game because I don't want to leave those DLC trophies hanging preventing me from 100%, and I certainly wouldn't mind helping you out to 100% as well
    I will do definitely

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Yep,still looking awesome in here and im really liking the new Auron sig man,credit to Bladia for that one .Im also looking forward to reading some reviews you have yet to put in on some of your games like FF13 2 and AC:R as i have yet to play them and they are somewhat a priority for me and its always good to read other peoples thoughts and opinions on games.Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Yep,still looking awesome in here and im really liking the new Auron sig man,credit to Bladia for that one .Im also looking forward to reading some reviews you have yet to put in on some of your games like FF13 2 and AC:R as i have yet to play them and they are somewhat a priority for me and its always good to read other peoples thoughts and opinions on games.Keep up the great work man
    Honestly im updating my checklist daily but i don't want to rush to the point that the reviews of each of my platinum trophies isn't very detailed . As you can see, so far each review is quite in depth.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Honestly im updating my checklist daily but i don't want to rush to the point that the reviews of each of my platinum trophies isn't very detailed . As you can see, so far each review is quite in depth.
    I totally understand man,thats why im looking forward to reading your thoughts as they are more than in depth.I was reading the review for FF13 and i thought it was very interesting and very detailed like you say.Just know that when you put time and effort into a review,as far as im concerned if its a game i havent played and am looking to play or it is a game i have played,ill give them a read,your reviews dont go unoticed,great work man honestly

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The Girl Gamer

Awesome checklist! Love the layout and reading your reviews!

Local Drunk

I may check it out again just to see if it grows on me but at the moment i want to play other games. I might also tidy up my completion rate for a few of the other games that don't have 100% completion.
    That's the way, see if grows on you and if it doesn't then at least you gave it another chance.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Winter Is Coming

Definately don't rush it, its great being able to read your more in depth reviews, you're cl is coming along damn good

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Definately don't rush it, its great being able to read your more in depth reviews, you're cl is coming along damn good
    Thank you.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the Dragon's Dogma . What game are you going to platinum next ?

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick8095 View Post
    Congrats on the Dragon's Dogma . What game are you going to platinum next ?
    Uncharted 3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Uncharted 3
    One of the best games on the PS3 that I have played, and it's a game all PS3 owners should play

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick8095 View Post
    One of the best games on the PS3 that I have played, and it's a game all PS3 owners should play
    I will be starting it today. Uncharted 2 was awesome, so i cannot wait to play this.

Synthwave <3

Great checklist! I love your gaming setup and the blue led's look so cool!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice looking checklist! I really want to read your opinion on FF 13-2 and Soul Calibur V though.
    Sig by Ramon

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast