Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma I just checked the guide on this site and it says that both of those trophies ...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I just checked the guide on this site and it says that both of those trophies need to be achieved online. Oh well
    I might have been online but I still did it with 2 controllers

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Great checklist man. Just finished reading through it and I'll be keeping a close eye on it from now on. Keep it up.

Also, didn't realise you were from Portsmouth. I love it down there, haven't been for years though.
    I have had my location as Portsmouth under my join date for ages . Portsmouth has most likely changed a lot since your last visit but i do like it here. I was born in Portsmouth and have lived here my whole life. Thanks again for your praise in regards to my checklist. I have a few more things to do before i would consider it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I might have been online but I still did it with 2 controllers
    Might as play online with someone. However im not bothered about the online trophies just yet.

Local Drunk

Might as play online with someone. However im not bothered about the online trophies just yet.
    Lol. Yeah don't worry about them til after you've finished the game. Btw where are you up to?

Game on....

Lol. Yeah don't worry about them til after you've finished the game. Btw where are you up to?
    I am about three thirds of the way through my second playthrough on crushing difficulty. I will get all the offline trophies first and then do the online trophies.

Local Drunk

I am about three thirds of the way through my second playthrough on crushing difficulty. I will get all the offline trophies first and then do the online trophies.
    Cool as, you're powering through it in true Timeless style lol. How'd you like the storyline? Smart plan

Game on....

Cool as, you're powering through it in true Timeless style lol. How'd you like the storyline? Smart plan
    UC3 has a fantastic storyline and my favourite chapter is the cruise ship. The cruise ship is unbelievably clever. The part when the cruise ship rolls on it's side and drake climbs on the giant chandelier and you can see the ocean against the glass roof of the ship blew me away. Everything about this chapter is impressive. The rolling waves coming over the ship, the movement of the ship, the way the ship suddendly becomes a labyrinth when it's on its side. Right down to little details, like the swimming pool water moving with the boat and the loose items rolling across the deck.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Nice checklist and setup!!!

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by TheExiledMarine View Post
    Nice checklist and setup!!!
    Appreciated and thanks

No Game No Life

UC3 has a fantastic storyline and my favourite chapter is the cruise ship. The cruise ship is unbelievably clever. The part when the cruise ship rolls on it's side and drake climbs on the giant chandelier and you can see the ocean against the glass roof of the ship blew me away. Everything about this chapter is impressive. The rolling waves coming over the ship, the movement of the ship, the way the ship suddendly becomes a labyrinth when it's on its side. Right down to little details, like the swimming pool water moving with the boat and the loose items rolling across the deck.
    We have the same favorite chapter I was really stunned when I saw that part where Nate climbs the chandelier part. I repeated that chapter for a couple of times because, it's simply The burning chateau is my second favorite chapter. Good luck on Crushing mode dude

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    We have the same favorite chapter I was really stunned when I saw that part where Nate climbs the chandelier part. I repeated that chapter for a couple of times because, it's simply The burning chateau is my second favorite chapter. Good luck on Crushing mode dude

Completely amazing game. It's a shame that UC3 is the end of Uncharted but all good things come to an end. I have finished crushing mode and i nearly have the plat...

Local Drunk

Completely amazing game. It's a shame that UC3 is the end of Uncharted but all good things come to an end. I have finished crushing mode and i nearly have the plat...
    No guarantee that's it's the end of the series

Game on....

No guarantee that's it's the end of the series
    I feel that it is because of 'the last of us' but you never know. Naughty Dog may return to the series again at some point.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well based on what im reading in here,it sounds like UC3 and the rest of them are definately games to play.I have UC2 only and reading what you guys are saying in here is making me want to play it/them now .Good luck finishing the game mate,ill hopefully see a new plat in here soon

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well based on what im reading in here,it sounds like UC3 and the rest of them are definately games to play.I have UC2 only and reading what you guys are saying in here is making me want to play it/them now .Good luck finishing the game mate,ill hopefully see a new plat in here soon
    Great games. my friend. Good luck with the Tomb Raider Underworld plat and thanks for the comments.

Local Drunk

I feel that it is because of 'the last of us' but you never know. Naughty Dog may return to the series again at some point.
    Well you know they used to say Naughty Dog only does one series per console and they stopped that trend with the Last Of Us so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Mate, drop everything go buy UC1 and play it. It's , a must play then play UC2 & 3

Game on....

Mate, drop everything go buy UC1 and play it. It's , a must play then play UC2 & 3
    I finished UC1 before trophy support was available and im considering going back to it for the trophies.

PRO Member

I finished UC1 before trophy support was available and im considering going back to it for the trophies.
    You totally should if you want the whole series ...you'll just have to play through the game twice though but it's not really too bad...just the blue room

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    You totally should if you want the whole series ...you'll just have to play through the game twice though but it's not really too bad...just the blue room
    I will play UC1 again at some point. I just brought a 25 PSN network card and that will bring my PS store wallet amount up to 33. I am going to purchase DLC for various games that i need 100% on.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow, a very impressive checklist, not just because of the quality of your platinums but also because of how 'tidy' it is. Reading your opinions on the games is very interesting, I think I'll spend a while reading through them all. Also I'd like to thank you, as seeing that somebody else found the 1st challenge of Vanquish surprisingly testing is a great confidence boost! Can't wait to see what you think of Uncharted 3 (I agree, boat part is x infinity). At points I literally had to just put down the controller and marvel.

I also saw that you got RAGE and Deus Ex in a sale at the same time, as did I. May I ask where it was from (mine was Morrisons) and how much (I think mine were a tenner)? Thanks and good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    Wow, a very impressive checklist, not just because of the quality of your platinums but also because of how 'tidy' it is. Reading your opinions on the games is very interesting, I think I'll spend a while reading through them all. Also I'd like to thank you, as seeing that somebody else found the 1st challenge of Vanquish surprisingly testing is a great confidence boost! Can't wait to see what you think of Uncharted 3 (I agree, boat part is x infinity). At points I literally had to just put down the controller and marvel.

I also saw that you got RAGE and Deus Ex in a sale at the same time, as did I. May I ask where it was from (mine was Morrisons) and how much (I think mine were a tenner)? Thanks and good luck!
    Thank you

The first challenge on Vanquish is tough but nowhere near as hard as challenges 4 & 6. I will put my thoughts about Uncharted 3 at some point.

I got both Rage and Deus Ex at game.co.uk at the start of this year. Deus Ex is the much better game in my opinion

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast