Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice update buddy! Good luck with Dead Island! I might need a boosting partner?...

Vive La Révelation!

Nice update buddy! Good luck with Dead Island! I might need a boosting partner?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Very nice update Timeless,Congrats on Castlevania too.Ill be sure to check out the updates properly when im at my pc so i can fully appreciate them
    Thanks John. I know you regularly checkout the trophy lists and post a lot in the trophy checklist section. I will keep my checklist as updated as possible and thanks for dropping by

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Nice update buddy! Good luck with Dead Island! I might need a boosting partner?
    Thanks. I am looking for co-op partners for dead island. Let me know when you can play and i will gladly partner up with you

My Own Worst Enemy

Which class do you believe makes Mass Effect 3 easiest? I've been a strait up Soldier since Mass Effect 2. I want to go back and finish the hard playthrough on both for the plats. But I fear a soldier may put me in a tough spot in a few places in the games.
    Nice Post though.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Which class do you believe makes Mass Effect 3 easiest? I've been a strait up Soldier since Mass Effect 2. I want to go back and finish the hard playthrough on both for the plats. But I fear a soldier may put me in a tough spot in a few places in the games.
    Nice Post though.
    Try a Vanguard or Sentinel class. Remember to balance your team to get the most out of your powers and your teams powers. Good luck

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

It amazes me when i read reviews in here as they could have been games you plat'd a while ago yet the reviews are very descriptive like you did the game yesterday.I once again also agree with your review and that review being Castlevania.Just like you say about the dlc,it is very expensive still but if you were to play it,it would set you up nicely for Castlevania:LoS 2.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

It amazes me when i read reviews in here as they could have been games you plat'd a while ago yet the reviews are very descriptive like you did the game yesterday.I once again also agree with your review and that review being Castlevania.Just like you say about the dlc,it is very expensive still but if you were to play it,it would set you up nicely for Castlevania:LoS 2.
    I cannot wait for Castlevania LoS2....

The DLC was quite expensive but it definitely added to the game and it wasn't short either. I didn't pay much for Castlevania so i figure that the price i payed for the game and DLC combined was just over £20. Which is very reasonable....

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I cannot wait for Castlevania LoS2....

The DLC was quite expensive but it definitely added to the game and it wasn't short either. I didn't pay much for Castlevania so i figure that the price i payed for the game and DLC combined was just over £20. Which is very reasonable....
    Well when my gf got me the game,it cost about £15 from a market and if you totall the cost of both dlc's from back then when they first come out,i think i spent a little over £30 or something like that altoghether.I know the dlc was expensive and still is but the game was really good and if im being honest the dlc didnt dissappoint.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Well when my gf got me the game,it cost about £15 from a market and if you totall the cost of both dlc's from back then when they first come out,i think i spent a little over £30 or something like that altoghether.I know the dlc was expensive and still is but the game was really good and if im being honest the dlc didnt dissappoint.
    I agree with you in saying Castlaevania didn't disappoint. Truly a classic and the DLC is also worth the money...

PRO Member

So Castlevania is a fun game then cause I havent had fun is a castlevania game since symphony of the night.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    So Castlevania is a fun game then cause I havent had fun is a castlevania game since symphony of the night.
    Castlevania Lords Of Shadow is the first Castlevania i have ever played. How it compares to previous games is something you will need to ask someone else. Castlevania LoS is a fantastic game which is definitely worth your time in my opinion.

Local Drunk

Timeless wants GTA V?

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Timeless wants GTA V?
    Yeah definitely. I played all the Grand Theft Auto games and i completed GTAIV before there was trophy support for the game.

I will play mostly anything Rockstar........except Max Payne 3

Local Drunk

Yeah definitely. I played all the Grand Theft Auto games and i completed GTAIV before there was trophy support for the game.

I will play mostly anything Rockstar........except Max Payne 3
    You're more awesome than I thought. Ah explains why it's not in your trophies.

Sweet. Why not Max Payne 3? It's pretty cool.

Game on....

You're more awesome than I thought. Ah explains why it's not in your trophies.

Sweet. Why not Max Payne 3? It's pretty cool.
    I played the original Max Payne and that was ok with the funny facial expressions on Max's face and the bullet-time but i heard that Max Payne 3 ain't that good. Seriously there are not many games i haven't played. So many games i played on the PS3 before trophies were introduced...

Local Drunk

I played the original Max Payne and that was ok with the funny facial expressions on Max's face and the bullet-time but i heard that Max Payne 3 ain't that good. Seriously there are not many games i haven't played. So many games i played on the PS3 before trophies were introduced...
    Lol. Well I've never played any except Max Payne 3 and it's cool. You should at least try it. I see, explains a lot lol.

Game on....

Lol. Well I've never played any except Max Payne 3 and it's cool. You should at least try it. I see, explains a lot lol.
    GTAIII, Vice City, San Andreas, GTAIV. I even played the GTA on the PS1 lol

Local Drunk

GTAIII, Vice City, San Andreas, GTAIV. I even played the GTA on the PS1 lol
    Yeah I've played all them too plus Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. Lol mate, never played any GTA on PS1

Winter Is Coming

Yeah I've played all them too plus Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. Lol mate, never played any GTA on PS1
    Even i played gta on the ps1 feral, call yourself a fan?

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Even i played gta on the ps1 feral, call yourself a fan?
    I said fan not fanboy I never owned a PS1 and when I did get the opportunity to play a PS1 no one had GTA, so there lol.

Game on....

I said fan not fanboy I never owned a PS1 and when I did get the opportunity to play a PS1 no one had GTA, so there lol.
    To be fair, i think the later GTA games are better, so Feral gets away with it this time

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast