Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 348

Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist

This is a discussion on Timeless-Enigma's Enigmatic Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I just enjoy playing with him, he's far too young to have played the ps1 lol...

  1. #161
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    I just enjoy playing with him, he's far too young to have played the ps1 lol

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  2. #162
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I just enjoy playing with him, he's far too young to have played the ps1 lol
    You or should i say we, are showing our age

  3. #163
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    You or should i say we, are showing our age
    We defintely are, although i'm older than you I'm very young at heart though

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  4. #164
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    We defintely are, although i'm older than you I'm very young at heart though
    Exactly! You are as old as you feel inside

    Your not much older than me anyway, if i remember correctly?

  5. #165
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Exactly! You are as old as you feel inside

    Your not much older than me anyway, if i remember correctly?
    I completely agree with this statement.

    Also, I'm kinda shocked that LoS is the first Castlevania that you've played If you ever have the chance. I highly recommend Symphony of the Night. By far one of my favorite games to this day. It's a 2Dplatformer, so it's very different from the 3D ones. Good luck with finishing Dead Island!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  6. #166
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I completely agree with this statement.

    Also, I'm kinda shocked that LoS is the first Castlevania that you've played If you ever have the chance. I highly recommend Symphony of the Night. By far one of my favorite games to this day. It's a 2Dplatformer, so it's very different from the 3D ones. Good luck with finishing Dead Island!
    Thanks man

    I haven't played Symphony of the night but i do know that the game is very rare and is extremely expensive to buy if you can get ahold of it. As for Dead Island i am close to the plat and the 100%

  7. #167
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Good luck in your pursuit of Dead Island's platinum!

    Impressive list tho.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  8. #168
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Good luck in your pursuit of Dead Island's platinum!

    Impressive list tho.
    Thank you

    I don't need luck when it comes to earning platinum trophies....lol

  9. #169
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Thanks man

    I haven't played Symphony of the night but i do know that the game is very rare and is extremely expensive to buy if you can get ahold of it. As for Dead Island i am close to the plat and the 100%
    Your not on your own here mate.Castlevania:LoS was the first Castlevania i had played too;so naturally when i seen SotN on pssn (demo),i downloaded it and have yet to play it.Based on dafts recommendation a may give it a whirl soon.

    Good luck getting the Dead Island plat too mate although going off of your previous post you dont need it you cocky git hahaha.Keep up the great work my friend

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  10. #170
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Your not on your own here mate.Castlevania:LoS was the first Castlevania i had played too;so naturally when i seen SotN on pssn (demo),i downloaded it and have yet to play it.Based on dafts recommendation a may give it a whirl soon.

    Good luck getting the Dead Island plat too mate although going off of your previous post you dont need it you cocky git hahaha.Keep up the great work my friend
    I didn't know that SotN was available on PSN? I was of course referring to the actual physical PS1 game that is expensive and rare.

    In regards to Dead Island in my prevous post, i was just messing around but thanks for the praise John

  11. #171
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I just enjoy playing with him, he's far too young to have played the ps1 lol
    Just enjoy pickin on the drunk lol. Oi I'm not that young


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  12. #172
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Just enjoy pickin on the drunk lol. Oi I'm not that young
    I'm just jealous of your youth Mister Feral

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  13. #173
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I'm just jealous of your youth Mister Feral
    Ah so now the truth comes out lol. A glass of children's blood a day keeps me young lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    To be fair, i think the later GTA games are better, so Feral gets away with it this time
    Sweet, I didn't miss out on much then This time like there's gonna be a next time.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  14. #174
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Ah so now the truth comes out lol. A glass of children's blood a day keeps me young lol.


    Sweet, I didn't miss out on much then This time like there's gonna be a next time.
    Oh there is always a next time...

  15. #175
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Oh there is always a next time...
    You wish


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  16. #176
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Dear god all these checklists get spammed hard with posts like this one right here <--
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  17. #177
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    Dear god all these checklists get spammed hard with posts like this one right here <--
    To be fair, this is the highest quality spam

  18. #178
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    you have visited my CL a few times so I thought I would repay the deed & come check yours out & hell yeah awesome job I love your PS3 & C Charger Bases they are awesome adding your set-up is a great idea I can't believe I haven't done it myself keep up the great work


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  19. #179
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    you have visited my CL a few times so I thought I would repay the deed & come check yours out & hell yeah awesome job I love your PS3 & C Charger Bases they are awesome adding your set-up is a great idea I can't believe I haven't done it myself keep up the great work
    Thanks

    I need to do a small update now i have the dead island plat. So thanks for reminding me

  20. #180
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    your welcome & dead island hey nice work I have been hearing that there are alot of online connection issues with that game


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO