Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

The Tonto's Trophy Room

This is a discussion on The Tonto's Trophy Room within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; The Walking Dead Platinum Number #41 I actually bought this game, from a guy, about to trade it into a ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

The Walking Dead
    Platinum Number #41

I actually bought this game, from a guy, about to trade it into a store. Got it cheaper than the store price, and the guy got a better deal than the trade-in price. Fantastic game, amazing story. Really makes you feel like you are in a Post-Apocalyptic world, that is still going to hell. I had a lot of fun with this game, and I can;t wait until Season 2 comes out as one game on disc. Only thing I dislike is the lack of a unique platinum trophy image, especially since the other trophies look great. Very easy to play and plat, but the hard part, is making the tough decisions, that will affect your unique playthrough.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on The Walking Dead Plat. Since you enjoyed the first season you will certainly enjoy the second season. I liked it better than the first one and some of the decisions are harder in it.

PRO Member

Congrats on the plat mate! I'm patiently waiting for season 2 to be released on disc as well.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum dude

PRO Member

Congrats on The Walking Dead!. Season 2 is very good too although you do miss Lee sometimes.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on TWD plat. I really enjoyed it but I liked The Wolf Among Us a lot better so maybe you should check that one out as well.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead Plat. Since you enjoyed the first season you will certainly enjoy the second season. I liked it better than the first one and some of the decisions are harder in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on the plat mate! I'm patiently waiting for season 2 to be released on disc as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead!. Season 2 is very good too although you do miss Lee sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on TWD plat. I really enjoyed it but I liked The Wolf Among Us a lot better so maybe you should check that one out as well.
    Thanks guys, I had a good time with the Walking Dead, and I do plan to get The Wolf Among Us too. I'm actually thinking of buying The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam as well, since they're such good games. Also a bit of a Trophy update, so I played more episodes of Sam & Max between Time and Space. Gotta replay Episode 2 to get 1 missed trophy. And my next plat is probably going to be Alien Breed: impact, as my brother is helping me to plat the game, specifically with the Co-op missions.

My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hey guys, minor updates. Been working on my trophies, almost platted Borderlands. Going to try and get a 100% on the game. Finished the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC and will be working on Moxxi's Underdome and then the Secret Armory of General Knoxx and I'll round out Borderlands with Claptrap's Robot Revolution. Also I got the online Trophy in XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so I only need to work on the campaign ones.

I finished the Saint's Row: The Third campaign, got to replay the Gangsta's in space DLC to get a missing trophy.

My Awesome Checklist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Hey guys, minor updates. Been working on my trophies, almost platted Borderlands. Going to try and get a 100% on the game. Finished the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC and will be working on Moxxi's Underdome and then the Secret Armory of General Knoxx and I'll round out Borderlands with Claptrap's Robot Revolution. Also I got the online Trophy in XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so I only need to work on the campaign ones.

I finished the Saint's Row: The Third campaign, got to replay the Gangsta's in space DLC to get a missing trophy.
    Good luck on getting 100% on Borderlands. I seen you were playing it today. I didn't like Moxxi's Underdome very much and did it with another friend online. Claptrap's Robot Revolution is good story wise but some of the collectibles take a lot of luck to find and it could take you awhile to get them all.

Beast Incarnate

As Dena said good luck on the Borderlands 100%. I hit a glitch on General Knoxx where I was unable to kill him. Doesn't matter what I did his life wouldn't go past a certain point.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Good luck on getting 100% on Borderlands. I seen you were playing it today. I didn't like Moxxi's Underdome very much and did it with another friend online. Claptrap's Robot Revolution is good story wise but some of the collectibles take a lot of luck to find and it could take you awhile to get them all.
    As Dena said good luck on the Borderlands 100%. I hit a glitch on General Knoxx where I was unable to kill him. Doesn't matter what I did his life wouldn't go past a certain point.
    Thanks for the support and advice. I finished the story mode of General Knoxx's armory and skipped Moxxi's Underdome, planning to go back to it, when I have an online partner or two. I almost beat the underdome's first colliseum like 3 times on my own, but I ran out of health kits and patience. On an unrelated note, I decided to play AC: Revelations on a whim, since I haven't played an AC game in awhile, and I was in the mood for it. I went for the online trophies, and my jaw almost dropped at how easily and quickly I was acquiring them. I plan to finish off the MP trophies tomorrow by reaching level 20 and then going for the leftover Multiplayer, DLC ones if possible.

Then I'm going back to Borderlands, where I'll hopefully be able to get the last of the single player trophies. I do have to play the main campaign again to get the Backpack SDU's for the Fully Loaded Trophy and reach Level 50, though I'll focus on those, after Claptrap's Robot Revolution.

My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Platinum 42 - Worms 2: Armageddon

Worms 2: Armageddon
    Platinum #42
    Well guys, I did it. Earned my 42nd Platinum. I figured it would've been Borderlands, but I got fed up with Borderlands after awhile, and needed a change of pace. Worms 2 wouldn't have been my first choice, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Solo campaign was tricky, but I eventually beat it and finished off with Armageddon Good at this. I'd recommend Worms 2 if you have a good friend/boosting partner and if you're a fan of this kinda game.

My Awesome Checklist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Worms 2 platinum man. That plat image is awesome!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the Worms 2 platinum man. That plat image is awesome!
    Thanks, yeah that Platinum does look brilliant. ^^

My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Well since you stopped by min cl i decided to stop in yours.

Congrats on the worms 2 plat. I agree that is a neat looking plat image.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Worms 2 plat. Sorry I couldn't help you boost it, but glad to see you finished it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the Worms 2 plat. Sorry I couldn't help you boost it, but glad to see you finished it.
    No worries Denara, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Well since you stopped by min cl i decided to stop in yours.

Congrats on the worms 2 plat. I agree that is a neat looking plat image.
    Thanks Snakebit ^^.

In Trophy related news, I'm really close to platting a few games. First would be Borderlands, with only two needed for the plat, and the others I need are the extra expansion ones for a 100%.

Next is XCOM: Enemy Unknown, I have to complete the game at least 4 more times from 4 different starting positions. I finished the Slingshot DLC trophies earlier last week. I'm working on Earth First, which is for completing the game on classic & Ain't no Cavalry Coming for having one or more soldiers survive and participate in every battle/mission.

I did a bit of grinding in Assassin's Creed: Revelations's multiplayer and reached rank 12/13. Once I hit Rank 20, I'll have the last necessary MP trophy and can then focus on the extra DLC trophies and main story-based ones.

Alien Breed: Impact - I just need a co-op partner, online or offline to help me finish the game's multiplayer.

Portal 2 - Made a bunch of progress online, only need 3 trophies now. Friends list like this. For hugging 3 people, might only need 1 or 2 more people. Still Alive & Triple Crown. If anyone feels like lending a hand, just lemme know.
    Last edited by The_Tonto; 12-08-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Trophy Updates - Portal 2

My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congats on Platting Worms 2: Armageddon

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congats on Platting Worms 2: Armageddon
    Thanks guys .

Only got 2 trophies left for the Portal 2 platinum, Triple Crown & Still Alive.

My Awesome Checklist

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast