Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The Tonto's Trophy Room

This is a discussion on The Tonto's Trophy Room within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; My Introduction Hello again my dearest Trophy hunters, and welcome to my Trophy Room. Here you'll see my plat collection, ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

The Tonto's Trophy Room

My Introduction
    Hello again my dearest Trophy hunters, and welcome to my Trophy Room. Here you'll see my plat collection, along with my thoughts on each game I platted and you'll get to see which games I'm currently working on.

So I'm a long time Sony Gamer, I've been playing their consoles since the PSX which I first got when I was 8 or 9 I think. The first game I ever played on it was Time Crisis. That first game blew my mind, explosions every level, destructible scenery, Epic boss battles and enemies, great music and the first silent protagonist I ever played.

After that I played other classics like Wipeout, Abe's Odyssey + Exodus, Final Fantasy VII & IX, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and many more. Then I moved on to PS2 two years after it had been out so I had a lot of catching up to do, I played many great sequels and many good games on my faithful PS2 and I rarely played a bad game . I would have to say the PSX started me off as a Sony fan but the PS2 cemented my dedication and I've been a fan of their consoles ever since.

I started Trophy Hunting roughly in 2008/9 when Trophies weren't as common so I had to really look to find a PS3 game with Trophies, so I played all sorts of games like Mirror's Edge, Bioshock, Star Wars: TFU etc. I used the same PSN profile for 2 years until 2011 when I decided to start a new one so I could get rid of a lot of the unfinished and terrible games on my games list.

Games I'm currently working on
    Single Player Only

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer

Toggle Spoiler

My Platinum Showroom
    Special Thanks to Djunglist, DSluckay and Stupot00 for my original Banners. I have since replaced them with ones I made myself. Thanks to Bardas for the Eat Lead Banner.

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

PSN Games with 100% Trophy Completion
    This is a list of my non Platinum, PSN games that I have earned 100% completion on.

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

My Entire PS3 Game Collection

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by The_Tonto; 27 Minutes Ago at 10:16 PM. Reason: Plat #41 - The Walking Dead

Lvl 5 - Silver

Congrats on [PROTOTYPE] that game can be quite difficult

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the Dragon Age plat! That was my goal for this summer..however I didn't even play it more than a couple hours lol. Maybe one day I will have earn that plat XD.
    All credit goes to Athena
    Got last.fm? http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_Queen666
    All credit goes to Auburn

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice work on the LBP plat, mate. I need to get back to work on that soon...

Also, well done on Prototype!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Congrats on [PROTOTYPE] that game can be quite difficult
    Thanks dude, that plat was a bit of a pain but nothing too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by techoverride View Post
    Congrats on the Dragon Age plat! That was my goal for this summer..however I didn't even play it more than a couple hours lol. Maybe one day I will have earn that plat XD.
    It's nothing too hard, but a very respectable plat .

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Nice work on the LBP plat, mate. I need to get back to work on that soon...

Also, well done on Prototype!
    Thanks those two plats can be quite difficult

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hey guys, just a few small updates today.

As you can see I got a new banner done for me by apokolypz.

And Trophy wise I've just started Dead Rising 2.
    I'm almost finished the Mortal Kombat story mode, I just have to beat Shao Kahn the cheap bastard that he is.
    Lastly in Bioshock I've finished 2/3 of the DLC challenge rooms.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Fight Off Your Demons

Another great checklist back from the dead. It's looking great James, and the new banner is awesome as well. Good luck on MK, I played that myself, but was never patient enough to get the plat.

PRO Member

Great list. I am working on mine currently. I have never decided to work on one even before the site went down so I am pretty pumped to try it out.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Excellent new banner!

Platinum Procrastinator

What have you got left to do for Brutal Legend? I just finished Demon's Souls and was planning on starting Resistance and then Resistance 2 to get the online trophies out of the way. However, I forgot I had Brutal Legend so I may end up starting that instead. I'm mainly concerned with getting as many of my older games with online trophies done before the servers go down so perhaps we can boost some of them.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    What have you got left to do for Brutal Legend? I just finished Demon's Souls and was planning on starting Resistance and then Resistance 2 to get the online trophies out of the way. However, I forgot I had Brutal Legend so I may end up starting that instead. I'm mainly concerned with getting as many of my older games with online trophies done before the servers go down so perhaps we can boost some of them.
    I'm up for that Denara, see you online ASAP

So I'll be working on Brutal Legend with Denara if that's possible considering how dodgy the online normally is but I'll try to connect online.

On a side note I'm holding off platting Splatterhouse and Darksiders until next week so I'm just getting them ready to plat beforehand, then I might finish off DA: Origins DLC or play Shadow of the Colossus .

My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Update time. Me and Denara worked together last night and we got all the online Trophies. And I got my 14th Platinum Brütal Legend a great plat to have in my collection once again.

I'll wrap up Darksiders later today and then I'll try to plat Darksiders and Splatterhouse on Monday & Tuesday.

My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Good job on Brutal legend. Good luck with Darksiders. Thats one game I need to get serious about. I hav ehad it almost a year and barely played it. I think the last time I did play it was back in January.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Good job on Brutal legend. Good luck with Darksiders. Thats one game I need to get serious about. I hav ehad it almost a year and barely played it. I think the last time I did play it was back in January.
    Yeah I know what it's like putting down a game for months, I haven't played Knights Contract for what feels like Forever.

My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Its good to see one more of the checklists to come back!! great work on your games James

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I'm up for that Denara, see you online ASAP

So I'll be working on Brutal Legend with Denara if that's possible considering how dodgy the online normally is but I'll try to connect online.

On a side note I'm holding off platting Splatterhouse and Darksiders until next week so I'm just getting them ready to plat beforehand, then I might finish off DA: Origins DLC or play Shadow of the Colossus .
    To take the online out of the way really fast , buy from psn store the DLC ( its called if im correct : Hammer of the Infinite ) for the game..That gives you an extra map that almost no one has..So if you and denara have this map , you will find each other the whole time..Then just quit and the wins will be yours..I also found out that if you press search the same time doesnt work..You have to search and denara will start searching 3 seconds later..I boost those 50 wins for me and my friend in no time with this..Also the kills can be easily boosted like this..

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    To take the online out of the way really fast , buy from psn store the DLC ( its called if im correct : Hammer of the Infinite ) for the game..That gives you an extra map that almost no one has..So if you and denara have this map , you will find each other the whole time..Then just quit and the wins will be yours..I also found out that if you press search the same time doesnt work..You have to search and denara will start searching 3 seconds later..I boost those 50 wins for me and my friend in no time with this..Also the kills can be easily boosted like this..
    Um... Goku I platted Brutal Legend & 100% it already, me and Denara finished all the online trophies last night. Thats why I updated my checklist. See my post 5 posts back. Thanks anyway though.

My Awesome Checklist

2011 Member of the Year

Very nice checklist, James

Keep up the great work

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Um... Goku I platted Brutal Legend & 100% it already, me and Denara finished all the online trophies last night. Thats why I updated my checklist. See my post 5 posts back. Thanks anyway though.
    I read snakebit's post and read only Daksiders , didnt see the brutal legend..I am pretty sure I read a post of yours wrong and thats why I thought you hadnt the plat in it..Anyway great job man , I promise to be more careful from now on!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Very nice checklist, James

Keep up the great work
    Thanks General I will .

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I read snakebit's post and read only Daksiders , didnt see the brutal legend..I am pretty sure I read a post of yours wrong and thats why I thought you hadnt the plat in it..Anyway great job man , I promise to be more careful from now on!!
    No problem dude, mistakes happen good luck with Shift 2 you seem to be making good progress with that game.

My Awesome Checklist

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast