Never Yodeling Glory (TC)

This is a discussion on Never Yodeling Glory (TC) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Helloooo! I need some help creating a trophy checklist. This is a new account I created, dedicated to trophies. I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Never Yodeling Glory (TC)

Helloooo! I need some help creating a trophy checklist. This is a new account I created, dedicated to trophies. I will be obtaining the Perfect Platinum Streak. If anybody could give me some tips on creating one, would be greatly appreciated (= I will edit those post, as I start to form one (= I'm guessing I need banners, but I'm clueless on where to get those. Thanks!

Some quick background info: I'm 14, and live in Maryland! I'm going into 9th grade right now, and extremely like FPS games and RPG's. I also play runescape, call me a nerd or not, because it passes the time. During Summer, I don't game, cause of Soccer, and I go to the pool a lot. I have a girlfriend, and we have dated for almost 1 1/2 years now (= I am on the distinguished Honor roll. I have a large muscle build, and am 6'1, 165 pounds! Any other questions, feel free to ask =P

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Just look at others and get ideas from them (don't just copy though!)

You don't need banners just yet, you should probably get headers first. Example
    1. about me
    2. trophy goals
    3. platinums
    4. games to platinum next
    5. games on the shelf
    6. games I want
    7. credits
    8. etc

Just come up with your own ideas as you make it.
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist