Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0

This is a discussion on StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I am loving your checklist, easy on the eyes, well organized, and nothing is cluttered. On top of that you ...

Regional Manager of War

I am loving your checklist, easy on the eyes, well organized, and nothing is cluttered. On top of that you have some awesome plats

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I am loving your checklist, easy on the eyes, well organized, and nothing is cluttered. On top of that you have some awesome plats
    Thanks - your own checklist isn't too shabby either!

Updated the list with my 27th plat - Worms 2: Armageddon. This one has been a year in the earning, so I'm pleased to finally have it done. There are still many DLC trophies to be earned in the game, and I'll try to earn as many as I can, as the game is so much fun (and funny!) that I can never seem to stay away from it for long!

Also, I've FINALLY begun work on Uncharted 3 (yay!), so hopefully I'll be able to platinum that before too long. However, I do have a lot of painting requests to do for friends, so my gaming time may be more limited for the foreseeable future. Each picture I've been asked to paint is over 4 feet long, so they're likely to take some considerable time to complete! But I'll be sure to set aside some gaming time to keep chipping away at my WIP platinums!

I also need to see about getting some banners made up for the various sections on this checklist - plain, crappy text doesn't really cut it! Need to spruce the list up somewhat!

Trophies soon.

Congrats on your lastest

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Thanks mate - we'll finish up Worms 2 yet!
    After a year of waiting, we finally did it all in one afternoon/evening!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new platinum

The One and Only

I like the organization of this checklist. Keep up the good work, it looks good.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,congrats on your new plat and good luck with Uncharted 3,i hope you enjoy and your cl is looking pretty sweet too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

No new platinums just yet, although I am close to the plat on Alien Breed 2: Assault - if I can beat the game on Elite difficulty in under 4 hours, it'll be mine.

I've updated the checklist a little with some new trophy percentages and a credits section at the bottom, thanking those gamers who've helped me out with the online trophies for select games.

Hopefully the AB2 plat will be up here before long!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice checklist. Good luck on Alien Breed 2 : Assault
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 9 - Gold

Okay, Alien Breed 2 has now been platted and added to the list.

I have to say I'm liking this series - the games play very similarly to Dead Nation, but are more objective-based; Dead Nation simply requires you to go from A to B and kill everything along the way. Playing Alien Breed, I can't help but think that if the movie Aliens had been set on board the Nostromo, it would have been just like Alien Breed - combining the dark, claustrophobic confines of the first film with the all-out action of the second. The new Survivor maps in this game were a nice addition, and can be great fun when played in co-op.

Okay, time now to get started on Alien Breed 3, and complete the trilogy!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new plat man, great work

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat. I've yet to try the Alien Breed games but have them downloaded, well the first two I think anyways. I also have the Worms 2 Armageddon and DLC downloaded as well but want to finish off a lot of other games before I move onto it. Good luck on finishing off the third Alien Breed game and eventually going back to Dead Nation. Hopefully you finish it as I'm curious to see how the Alien Breed games compare to it in terms of platinum difficulty.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Okay, I've platted Alien Breed 3 now, and updated the checklist a little with some extra info and whatnot. Still haven't got round to arranging any banners though!

Denaratuck - the AB games aren't difficult to be honest - they're certainly easier than Dead Nation seems to be. Dead Nation basically consists of running from A to B and killing absolutely everything along the way, with limited access to ammo and so on. AB is more objective based, you can find ammo, health and suchlike EVERYWHERE, and there are many opportunities to simply run past a whole group of aliens without having to kill them at all. Each AB game could technically be platted within a single playthrough, except for the online trophies - as long as you knew where to look for all the Logs and Secrets. I'd advise doing your first run on Veteran difficulty though, to learn the levels, see which enemies spawn where, and learn which weapons to upgrade, and then to do your Elite runthrough; it'll be easier if you know what to expect and can prepare for it.

Now, I think I'm gonna try to get a few more trophies in Super Street Fighter IV, until I reach 1,954 trophies - and then I'm going to start Metal Gear Solid 3 and hopefully make it my 30th platinum (which will also be my 2,000th trophy)

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the AB3 platinum man

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Okay, I've platted Alien Breed 3 now, and updated the checklist a little with some extra info and whatnot. Still haven't got round to arranging any banners though!

Denaratuck - the AB games aren't difficult to be honest - they're certainly easier than Dead Nation seems to be. Dead Nation basically consists of running from A to B and killing absolutely everything along the way, with limited access to ammo and so on. AB is more objective based, you can find ammo, health and suchlike EVERYWHERE, and there are many opportunities to simply run past a whole group of aliens without having to kill them at all. Each AB game could technically be platted within a single playthrough, except for the online trophies - as long as you knew where to look for all the Logs and Secrets. I'd advise doing your first run on Veteran difficulty though, to learn the levels, see which enemies spawn where, and learn which weapons to upgrade, and then to do your Elite runthrough; it'll be easier if you know what to expect and can prepare for it.

Now, I think I'm gonna try to get a few more trophies in Super Street Fighter IV, until I reach 1,954 trophies - and then I'm going to start Metal Gear Solid 3 and hopefully make it my 30th platinum (which will also be my 2,000th trophy)
    Well done on your Alien Breed 3 mate,great job.I hope your run up to your 30th plat and 2000th trophy works out how you have planned it,good luck bro

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the Alien Breed 3

PRO Member

Nice list in both style and substance! You have some cool rare Platinums like Worms 2, Resistance 2, the 3 Alien Breed games and Ghostbusters. I definitely recommend playing Trine more. Trine is an underrated PSN gem, to be sure. Keep it up!

Amazing Sig and Avy by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I hope your run up to your 30th plat and 2000th trophy works out how you have planned it,good luck bro
    Thanks mate! The run up to 2,000 trophies did indeed work out as planned - I've earned the MGS3 plat and am now sitting on exactly 2000 trophies! Had to play it through 3 times in order to get the trophy for finding all the Kerotans, but that was fine with me - I love MGS3 so much that it was a joy to play it through multiple times!

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270
    I definitely recommend playing Trine more. Trine is an underrated PSN gem, to be sure.
    I do intend to start work on Trine again soon and hopefully finish it. I've also downloaded Trine 2 due to it being offered as a freebie to PS+ gamers, so I can play that as soon as I've finished the first game, and thereby get them both platted!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your MGS3 plat AND hitting 2000 trophies man

Congrats on your MGS 3 plat and the 2000th trophy my friend,great work indeed.Keep up the hunt mate

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast