Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0

This is a discussion on StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Mega-gratz on MGS3 plat!...

PRO Member

Mega-gratz on MGS3 plat!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Mega-gratz on MGS3 plat!
    Thanks, though MGS3 actually wasn't particularly difficult, other than trying to

Toggle Spoiler

I expect that MGS Peace Walker will be more difficult, and MGS2 will be a nightmare! I can't see me ever platting that game, seeing as I was never able to complete all the VR missions when I played them on PS2 years ago. I also doubt very much that I'll ever complete the game on Extreme difficulty. I'll do as much as I can though!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Update time - added my 31st platinum, for Crysis. Had good fun playing through this, even if the final boss was actually a nightmare on Delta! But, once I found an effective strategy to use against it, it went down quickly!

I've also added in a Significant Trophies section, and completed 4 PSN games to 100% - flOw, Journey, Sonic 1 and Sonic 2. My next plat will either be Uncharted 3 or Splinter Cell Chaos Theory; I'm not yet sure which one it'll be, as they both require another two full playthroughs, but I suspect Uncharted will be done first. After they're both done, I really need to get back to work on GTA IV and invest major hours into NOOSE boosting, then finish the story to 100% and then beat it again within 30 hours to hopefully land an awesome platinum!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Crysis platinum and all of your 100%'s. As for GTA, I'm down for boosting when you are up for it, although I may suck for a while as I haven't touched the game for quite a while

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 31st plat and your 4 100%'s too.Good luck in whatever you decide for your next plat and even more luck for GTA IV

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your new plats and also on the 100%'s. I plan on buying Flow and Flower eventually as I really liked Journey and want to support ThatGameComapny.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congrats on Crysis man! Flow and Journey at 100% is nice as well

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Crysis platinum and all of your 100%'s. As for GTA, I'm down for boosting when you are up for it, although I may suck for a while as I haven't touched the game for quite a while
    Cool, man - I'll send you a FR and we can get some Noosing done soon hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck
    I plan on buying Flow and Flower eventually as I really liked Journey and want to support ThatGameComapny.
    You really should buy them - they're both incredibly relaxing games, and very fun to play. Trophies are all easy as well. If thatgamecompany bring out a 4th game somewhere down the line, I'll be buying it on day one.

Lvl 9 - Gold

32nd platinum has been added - Uncharted 3. I had fantastic fun playing through this excellent game, and now that it's done, I can spend more time playing the online side of it and levelling up some more.

I think I might return to Trine next and try to get that platted, and then, naturally, Trine 2. Hopefully I won't experience too many problems with them! What little I've played of Trine so far looks to be good fun, so I should enjoy it/them.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the U3 plat really need to get my ass in gear and play the first 2 again. Trine 2 is a really easy game, havent played Trine but heard it has a few challenging trophies, good luck

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on getting such a good game under your plat belt . Also good luck on Trine, the second game is a cake walk and shouldn't give you any trouble.

Big congrats on the Uncharted 3 plat mate,well done.Good luck with the Trine games too when you get to them

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on Uncharted 3! I cannot wait to start that one but I am until after 50 I hear it's pretty good.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Uncharted 3 platinum trophy. I still need to start that one eventually. If you had to rate it out of 10, what would you give it? Also, good luck on Trine and then Trine 2. Both are really fun games and fairly easy to plat, especially Trine 2.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted 3 platinum trophy. I still need to start that one eventually. If you had to rate it out of 10, what would you give it?
    I rated it a 10/10. The game absolutely blew me away - it's never anything less than epic. The spectacular set pieces, the astounding graphics, the chance to see how Drake and Sully met many years ago, the great-looking hallucinogenic experiences.... it's all incredible stuff. The melee combat system has clearly taken notes from the Batman games, and it's now much more refined.
    If I really HAD to nitpick about something - my main gripe would be that several characters were somewhat underused. Cutter was obviously sidelined midway through the game - I won't say why if you've yet to play the game. Chloe disappeared at exactly the same time, and is barely mentioned again; what happened to her? Finally, Elena could have used more screen time, but still, at least her relationship with Drake is fleshed out a bit more.
    Overall though, Uncharted 3 gets a definite 10/10 from me!

Platinum Procrastinator

Well I feel like an idiot now. Before I asked you what you'd rate it, I went back to your first page and looked for a rating. I guess I must have skimmed through too fast because I never noticed it lol. Anyways, I guess I'll have to try it sooner rather than later after reading your description of it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Updated again with the platinums for the two Trine games. They were both easy, except for the bloody Better Than Developers! trophy in the first game - that utterly infuriated me! I actually lost count of how many times I failed before I finally managed it.

I have to say I love the trophy image for the Trine 2 platinum - it looks really nice. The image for the first game is good, but the second one is much better.

Okay, now that they're both done, i think it's time to return to Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and go for that platinum - I'll need to play it through twice more, since the difficulty trophies in that game sadly don't stack. It'll probably take me a while, but I'm confident I can do it.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting both of the Trine platinum trophies. Like you, I thought the first game was really easy except for the Better Than Developers! trophy. I died a lot there and was getting pissed off at the game. Its like they knew everything else was a joke so they wanted to make one specific section that annoyed the players lol.

PRO Member

Congrats on both Trine games. They are terrific. Good luck with Splinter Cell 3! I'm sure you got it down

|
    |by Smashguy |

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Updated again with the platinums for the two Trine games. They were both easy, except for the bloody Better Than Developers! trophy in the first game - that utterly infuriated me! I actually lost count of how many times I failed before I finally managed it.

I have to say I love the trophy image for the Trine 2 platinum - it looks really nice. The image for the first game is good, but the second one is much better.

Okay, now that they're both done, i think it's time to return to Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and go for that platinum - I'll need to play it through twice more, since the difficulty trophies in that game sadly don't stack. It'll probably take me a while, but I'm confident I can do it.
    Congrats on your 2 plats my friend,well done.Good luck on the Splinter Cell plat too.If there is one thing that sometimes does my head in,its non stacking difficulty trophies but it does all depend on what game your playing and if its enjoyable of course.Keep up the awesome work mate

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast