Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0

This is a discussion on StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratulations on getting the platinum for both of the Trine games. I've done Trine 2, but have yet to even ...

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting the platinum for both of the Trine games. I've done Trine 2, but have yet to even purchase Trine 1. Whats up next?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on getting the platinum for both of the Trine games. I've done Trine 2, but have yet to even purchase Trine 1. Whats up next?
    My next plat will be Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I've just beaten it on Hard difficulty, so now I just need to complete Expert difficulty and mop up two other trophies along the way, and that'll be that. I don't know yet which game I'm going to plat after Splinter Cell - just have to cross that bridge when I come to it!

I do have a lot of work still to put into GTA IV though, so I might finish the game to 100% and then do the 30-hour playthrough, whilst Noosing whenever possible. Let me know when/if you want to get started on that too.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well. That didn't take long at all, actually.

Chaos Theory has been platted. The trophy for beating Expert difficulty didn't pop for me the first time round, so I had to do it over again, and thankfully it appeared the 2nd time. Overall, I had a lot of fun replaying this game - it's the best non-MGS stealth game I've played to date.

What's up next? Hmm, I honestly don't know. I'm about to go back to work on GTA and play the absolute hell out of it, but the plat is still a long way off. I imagine I'll be able to plat something else in the meantime, but I really don't know what. Maybe it's time to fire up one of my unstarted games and get to work on it. Maybe Resistance 3?

PRO Member

That sucks that it didn't pop the first time around but congrats on getting the

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gratz again on Puzzle Dimension! only 5 of you thus far to 100% it!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Cheers for the Worms Rev help!

PRO Member

Best of luck with your goals ahead of you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks guys.

Ok, query time...
    I've been aiming to make GTA IV my 40th platinum for some time now, if for no other reason than to keep up a pattern of sorts - my 10th plat was Ghostbusters, my 20th was Resistance 2, and my 30th was Metal Gear Solid 3. So if my 40th plat ended up being GTA IV, it would keep the pattern going and make me a very happy camper to boot.

HOWEVER - I've been playing the hell out of Borderlands recently to give myself a break from GTA, and now it's only 1 trophy away from platinum. So, should I just get Borderlands over and done with now, or hold off on it until GTA is done? Borderlands could be platted in a little over an hour, whereas GTA will likely be 3 or 4 months yet, since my Noosing progress is going fairly slowly.

What say you, good people??

PRO Member

Awesome work on the CL BTW

If you made GTA IV your 40th plat. that would be pretty epic! But I know how hard it is hold on a plat, especially if you're only 1 trophy away.

I say get the BL plat., then you can use the excuse that you wanted to start the numbering pattern again

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ah, to hell with it. No sense in delaying Borderlands for all that time when I can just finish it up now. GTA will be months yet as I said, so that plat will just have to happen when/if it happens. I can plat several other games in the meantime, starting with Borderlands - so that'll be my 40th one. No idea what number GTA will become, but I'll post it here when it happens!

I should hopefully be updating the checklist soon as well - I'm working on some new banners, and the last 4 plats I earned aren't even on the checklist yet, so they'll be added in the near future.

Death to zombies!!

Borderlands will be an awesome #40 mate and cant wait to see some banners in your checklist

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

-i- love myself.

Good luck going after the Borderlands ! Can't wait to see those new banners of yours.

PRO Member

I already have my number 40 picked though I gotta finish 39 first so best of luck with your own.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ok, I platted Borderlands a short while ago. It hasn't synced to this site yet, but it's done.

I'm aiming to wrap up a bunch of multiplayer trophies over the next month or two, so that I can take a step back from online gaming next year and return to largely single-player gaming for a while. So I'll be looking to finish the online for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Assassin's Creed III, Motorstorm Apocalypse and GTA IV (probably not gonna happen! ), among others. Then when they're done, I can finish up the single-player sides of those games and then move on to others.

I'll add the 5 latest plats over the next day or two, and get the banners up just as soon as they're ready.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the BL ! Good luck with the multiplayer in all those games.

PRO Member

Ton of fun games you plat'd here! Keep up the good work! Another game you might wanna check out is Dishonored. lot of fun

PRO Member

Congrats on Borderlands man and hitting 40 s!

I'm working on Borderlands as well. Very fun game.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hmm, having trouble adding the new plats to the list. I'm inputting the text and stuff exactly as I've done for the previous plats, but for some reasonm, they refuse to display properly when I preview the list before saving changes. The text is all over the screen, the spoiler bar is in the middle of the trophy tags, and it just looks a total mess. No idea what I'm doing wrong, or if maybe there's a problem with the site's BB code? Also, does anyone know if the [floatright] tags are working?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Hmm, having trouble adding the new plats to the list. I'm inputting the text and stuff exactly as I've done for the previous plats, but for some reasonm, they refuse to display properly when I preview the list before saving changes. The text is all over the screen, the spoiler bar is in the middle of the trophy tags, and it just looks a total mess. No idea what I'm doing wrong, or if maybe there's a problem with the site's BB code? Also, does anyone know if the [floatright] tags are working?
    Copy and paste an already set out one and then just edit the name, pictures, description etc.

GTA IV your 50th plat?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands plat man

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast