Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0

This is a discussion on StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just read over your checklist and it's very cool. I like how you converted to Sony PS in 96 and ...

> Restart Button <

Just read over your checklist and it's very cool. I like how you converted to Sony PS in 96 and never looked back. You've got a lot of plats and a lot to work on still. Good luck with GTA 4, as I know that's a lot to do and congrats on your BL plat.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Congrats on the BL

Good luck with Transformers, ACIII and Motorstorm...looks like you got your hands full. Best be holding off on GTA for a bit

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ok, I've added the 5 most recent plats to the list finally (if you can class May of this year as 'recent'!), though the banners are likely to be a little while yet. I'll continue updating the list with new info and little bits and pieces that will hopefully improve it further.

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Good luck with Transformers, ACIII and Motorstorm...looks like you got your hands full. Best be holding off on GTA for a bit
    Thanks man. The ACIII multiplayer has been finished, and Transformers should only take another 6 or 7 hours if I'm lucky. Motorstorm will take a fair bit longer though. I'm kinda worried that the GTA servers will shut down upon release of GTA V, as IV will be 5 years old by that point. Mind you, the servers are still very active, so hopefully they're in no danger - yet.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, it's been a while since I updated anything here, but finally, changes have been made!

First up, I now have 3 banners in place, courtesy of stupot00. I think they look great, and they really help to enhance the list - thanks dude!

Second, I've added two new platinums to the list - Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee and Wrecked: Revenge Revisited. Oddworld was great fun to play through, and Wrecked was reasonably entertaining, if not amazing. I'll probably start working on Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath pretty soon, and Wrecked is the kind of game that's probably best played with a few friends over some beers.

I have another couple of updates to come over this weekend, so watch this space.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plats dude

-i- love myself.

Congrats on both Oddworld 's!

> Restart Button <

Congrats on your 2 newest 's and hope you had fun with them. Those banners stupot made are really nice. Great job and looking forward to you updating.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

Cheers, folks - hopefully I can churn out another platinum or two before too long. I'm largely concentrating on online trophies for now, as I may be moving house later in the year and will probably be without an internet connection at first, so online trophies are my focus right now. After I move, I can work on single-player stuff until I get a net connection in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on both Oddworld 's!
    I only have the Munch's Odyssee plat so far - I haven't even started Stranger's Wrath yet!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your newest plats and I too agree that those banners look awesome. I love mash ups and they fit in really well with your checklist. Also, smart call on concentrating on online trophies. That's what I'm working on now with Resistance 2 and then I'll probably move onto the Assassin's Creed series to hurry and start Brotherhood or maybe Resident Evil 5 before there servers go down.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

FINALLY!

It's taken me 3 years and 4 months, but I've finally added the almighty GTA IV platinum to my collection. I had a great deal of fun playing through this, even when grinding out the Wanted trophy. It took me so long to plat it because I initially had no intention of getting the plat - the online trophies like AWP and Wanted were just too daunting. Then when Rockstar announced that GTA V was underway and would be released in 2013, I decided to knuckle down and really go for it, since GTA IV would be 5 years old by mid-2013 and I was worried that the servers MIGHT be shut down.

So, it's done at last. I think that I'll do one or two easy plats now, to give myself a rest before I focus on my next big plat, whatever that may be.

Beast Incarnate

Major congrats on the GTAIV platinum man, awesome work. I have a feeling the servers will shut before I decide to go for the platinum...

Death to zombies!!

Massive congrats on the new platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 7 - Gold

How the hell did you get GTA IV?

Was great doing it with you!

PRO Member

Damn son! First, congrats on your other recent plats, but most importantly on finally nabbing GTA IV! I completely agree with your vision on the servers and it worries me too. I'll have to get back to that game sooner rather than later!

Nice job man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks for the congrats about GTA, everyone.

Ok, I've added my newest plat - Lego Batman 2. I wanted to play an easy and strictly single-player game to recover from the huge online grind of GTA, and this fit the bill perfectly. It was great fun, and I was almost disappointed when I finally collected every last item and reached 100%! Flying around as Superman while the iconic Superman theme from the movies played in the background always brought a smile to my face! Definitely one of my favourite experiences in gaming, haha!

On the online front, I've been fairly busy - I've done all the online trophies for Assassin's Creed III, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Worms Revolution, Hitman Absolution, Crysis 2 and Street Fighter X Tekken, and have only one MP trophy left for both Motorstorm Apocalypse and Tomb Raider. Hopefully I'll get both of those pretty soon. Worms is fairly close to platinum, and I should be able to do Crysis soon as well. I'm also approaching 3000 trophies, and am debating whether to structure my gaming again in order to make it a platinum, like I did for numbers 1000 and 2000. I'll probably make it AC3, since I've had that game for almost 5 months now and still haven't touched the SP game...

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Lego Batman 2 !

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Lego Batman 2 platinum man

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the new plat, at 1st I thought it was SF X Tekken but can't blame you for playing something easy after all the online grinding with GTAIV.

Lvl 9 - Gold

45th platinum has been added - Assassin's Creed III. I managed to score the plat for my 3,000th trophy, thereby continuing a trend of sorts - my 1,000th trophy was the Transformers WFC plat, and my 2,000th was the Metal Gear Solid 3 plat.

ACIII was good fun overall, although it didn't quite recapture the same kind of magic that ACII possessed. I encountered a few bugs and graphical glitches, but nothing game-breaking - I knew that waiting so long to start playing it would pay off.

Checklist has been updated with the new plat, some more Significant Trophies, and a revamped Work In Progress image. I think I'll try and wrap up Worms Revolution next, since there are only 3 gold trophies left to go. I'll fit it in around my DC universe and Twisted Metal gaming over the next couple of weeks.

Notorious K.I.D.

My bad for not stopping in sooner, I'm trying my best to hit all the checklists now that I've started my own. Looks real good in here, stupot did nice work on the banners and you've got the layout looking pretty swell.

Big ups for having the plat streak every 1000 trophies.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast