Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0

This is a discussion on StewartBros' Accumulated Platinums - v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on 3000+ total trophies + for AC III...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on 3000+ total trophies + for AC III

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    45th platinum has been added - Assassin's Creed III. I managed to score the plat for my 3,000th trophy, thereby continuing a trend of sorts - my 1,000th trophy was the Transformers WFC plat, and my 2,000th was the Metal Gear Solid 3 plat.
    Congrats on reaching the big 3K trophy. I'm almost there myself. Once I start Darksiders I'll get it in no time. Best of luck on Twisted Metal. Pray that the trophies don't glitch on you like they did for NFP.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the ACIII platinum dude, I'm playing that myself at the moment too

A plat a month!

Congrats on AC III StewartBros!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks everyone. ACIII was good fun, and the naval battles were very enjoyable. If AC Black Flag is set to feature more missions like them, then I'll be looking forward to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Best of luck on Twisted Metal. Pray that the trophies don't glitch on you like they did for NFP.
    Thanks. I have to admit to being very nervous about those 4 trophies. I played for a couple of hours tonight and got the Remote Bomb and I H8 Poachers trophies done, but I still haven't really made much of a dent in the 4 glitched trophies. The possibility that I could eventually fulfill all the required criteria and then end up with no trophies is virtually giving me nightmares!

I should be finished with my 2nd playthrough of DC Universe within a week or so, hopefully. When that happens, I'll technically have earned 7 trophies by that point, so I'll have to see if I can bring myself to play through it all again 4 more times...

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Congratulations on AC3; it's a good game, it suffers from some pacing issues but I think the side things make it a very worthwhile game to spend dozens of hours on. Congratulations and good luck on Tomb Raider and Twisted Metal! Tomb Raider is on my to-do list

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the ACIII and 3000 trophies!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I now have only 1 trophy left to get in Worms Revolution, which is for completing the campaign, but it's one helluva tough campaign. I kept getting frustrated last night while playing against the AI's flawless accuracy. It keeps ricocheting grenades and the like off of 5 or 6 surfaces before landing them RIGHT BESIDE my worms and inevitably killing them. And, it NEVER MISSES.

Gah, think I might have to take a break from it and play something else for a while, then come back to it. Might go back to Motorstorm or Transformers.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on reaching trophy level 20!

Also good luck with your desire to get your comics/artwork recognize, its a good step when someone from that industry gives you an opportunity!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I now have only 1 trophy left to get in Worms Revolution, which is for completing the campaign, but it's one helluva tough campaign. I kept getting frustrated last night while playing against the AI's flawless accuracy. It keeps ricocheting grenades and the like off of 5 or 6 surfaces before landing them RIGHT BESIDE my worms and inevitably killing them. And, it NEVER MISSES.

Gah, think I might have to take a break from it and play something else for a while, then come back to it. Might go back to Motorstorm or Transformers.
    You tart, if a noob like me can do it, you can do it!

Well a noob compared to your trophy stats anyways!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Very impressive, I love yur AC collection
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just platted Tomb Raider Legend last night. I started playing it whilst taking a break from the DCUO grind, and decided to complete it and add another plat to my collection. I played it on PS2 way back when, so it was fun to replay it again and this time get 100& completion in the game, which I never managed on PS2.

I've amended the CL slightly, so it has a new look for the first time in ages (other than the banners being added). Think I might try to finish up Crysis 2 before I return to DC and invest another 90-odd hours into it...

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! New CL look looks nice. & good luck with Crysis 2.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Tomb Raider Legend plat

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ok, I've now platted The Amazing Spider-Man and added it to the list. I had reasonable fun playing through this, and it only took me a week to complete. It's not the best movie-adaptation I've ever played, but nor is it the worst. The plat image also is really cool.

I've also been making pretty good progress on Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker lately - it's edging closer and closer to platinum, so that may well be my next plat, unless Worms Revolution or Crysis 2 get in there first. I'm thinking about getting 2 more plats done, and then having DC Universe take the no. 50 spot. It'll be a while yet before I can plat that beast, but I'm confident I can do it. Fewer than 1% of the people on this forum actually have the DCUO plat, so I'll be pretty chuffed if I can land it!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Amazing Spiderman platinum man and good luck with you next few plats, especially DC Universe

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's pretty safe to say that MGS: PW will be my next plat there are only 2 missions left that need to be S-Ranked and then I'll have the plat. But one of them is an especially difficult tank battle, and no matter what I do during the mission, I end up being detected and killed. Doesn't seem to matter whether I take the stealthy approach or go in with the Carl Gustav Fulton blazing - I end up kicking the proverbial bucket. It's damn hard, but I WILL conquer it! It won't be long now.

After that, I guess I really should finish up Worms Revolution, since there's only one trophy separating me from the plat.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! Good luck with MGS: PW.

Lvl 9 - Gold

And so, MGS: Peace Walker has been added to the plat collection at last. It took me ever so slightly under a year to plat this - I kept putting it off and playing other games instead. Eventually I decided to polish it off once and for all, and I had a lot of fun whilst doing so. It's been a very good game, and there's no doubt whatsoever that I'll be replaying it before too long.

Now, I think it's long past time that I finished up Crysis 2, so I can free up some space on my PS3's HDD. Then it'll be time to grind out the 2nd half of the DCUO platinum - I hope I can force myself to finish it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Peace Walker platinum

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast