Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gyrocop Well... since I had it laying around, since I gave it to Uma, I might as ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Well... since I had it laying around, since I gave it to Uma, I might as well copy-paste it here as well. It's a fun little quirky and unique game (a bit pricey maybe), I do recommend it.

Thanks... I try hard to make me look funnier than I actually am (even though one of them is a quote and technically don't count).
    Oh okay, well still thanks! Cool, it looks like it!

lol Well, you did a good job then! I really liked the blank friend request one.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    I enjoyed reading about every plat, story behind getting a game, you guys have a very impressive collection, awesome checklist, I should make one but I only have 4 plats lol
    Thanks so much, UnbreakabuII! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about them. You should still think about making one. It's a lot of fun to put together and then hear people's comments about different things. Maybe it will inspire you to get a few more plats too!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

Hurry up and get all comments update now!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Just looked over your checklist for the first time. Looks like you've got a great taste in games!

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Hurry up and get all comments update now!
    Stop rushing me! You cannot rush a pothead working toward a literary masterpiece. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Just looked over your checklist for the first time. Looks like you've got a great taste in games!
    Thx! I agree. I love a lot of the games we've played and the ones that either of us didn't like tend to stay at a low percentage. lol Thx for stopping by!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I think it's awesome that you and your husband game together. What a great bonding mechanism and really shows that you have each others back, in life and online.

I wish I could convince my wife to game, I tried her in MW2...and it got so bad, at one point she was killing me, not even knowing. All you could hear were my screams from downstairs, LOL.

But I digress...great CL and I'm happy to see that there are couples (marriages) out there that can game together and have a meaningful relationship.

You gotta let me in on your secret.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I think it's awesome that you and your husband game together. What a great bonding mechanism and really shows that you have each others back, in life and online.

I wish I could convince my wife to game, I tried her in MW2...and it got so bad, at one point she was killing me, not even knowing. All you could hear were my screams from downstairs, LOL.

But I digress...great CL and I'm happy to see that there are couples (marriages) out there that can game together and have a meaningful relationship.

You gotta let me in on your secret.
    Hey User, thanks so much. That's so nice of you to say. I'm not sure what our secret is ... we just try to have fun all the time and make each other happy. Luckily we are interested in a lot of the same things so that helps too! Sry to hear MW2 didn't work out with your wife, but it does make for a funny story. You should try again and see if there's something you might both enjoy! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

All out of bubblegum.....

ahhh... the Contact high I get from just clicking on your CL. Great list so far Bnecker! do you still play LBP 2 alot? I have it but just havent really given it a chance.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    ahhh... the Contact high I get from just clicking on your CL. Great list so far Bnecker! do you still play LBP 2 alot? I have it but just havent really given it a chance.
    lol Thanks, scoggs! Yes, I still play LBP 2 a lot. Sorry I don't have any comments for LBP or LBP 2 yet. I got backlogged and haven't had a chance to catch up yet. LBP 2 is one of my favorite games and I highly recommend it. When you play I recommend playing with friends as it makes it WAY more fun! Let me know if you wanna play sometime. I'm always happy to help because I enjoy playing it.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yeah that is true that you LOVE LBP but haven't beaten Prehistoric Moves with me yet! bummer. That is kind of you to always help someone out with a game.

Also congrads on your Daytona USA 100% you should put those updates in your CL as well or as least the latest completed psn title

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yeah that is true that you LOVE LBP but haven't beaten Prehistoric Moves with me yet! bummer. That is kind of you to always help someone out with a game.

Also congrads on your Daytona USA 100% you should put those updates in your CL as well or as least the latest completed psn title
    lol Yeah that's true but your place is too far away! Thanks, it's fun to help people when it's a game I love!

Thanks so much! That's a good idea, I'll have to add that soon. I also just 100%'d Jurassic Park Ep. 1! It was a lot of fun and I always have loved dinosaurs.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    lol Yeah that's true but your place is too far away! Thanks, it's fun to help people when it's a game I love!

Thanks so much! That's a good idea, I'll have to add that soon. I also just 100%'d Jurassic Park Ep. 1! It was a lot of fun and I always have loved dinosaurs.
    Congrats on the 100% in Daytona USA and Jurassic Park. I will most likely need some help in Prehistoric moves as well if you are interested?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the 100% in Daytona USA and Jurassic Park. I will most likely need some help in Prehistoric moves as well if you are interested?
    Thanks, daft! I would love to help, but there is no online on Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. It's only local. You'll have to either play it by yourself and hold 2 controllers or get someone to play it with you. Yoo_Hoo just got 100% on it by himself so I might have to give it another try. When I tried before my hands kept hurting from the way I was holding the DSC and Move controller. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new 100% games
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks, daft! I would love to help, but there is no online on Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. It's only local. You'll have to either play it by yourself and hold 2 controllers or get someone to play it with you. Yoo_Hoo just got 100% on it by himself so I might have to give it another try. When I tried before my hands kept hurting from the way I was holding the DSC and Move controller. lol
    Yeah...that's what Yoo_Hoo informed me of...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your recent 100%'s guys, nice job. Sounds like you enjoyed the Jurassic Park one. Keep up the awesome stuff

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Yeah...that's what Yoo_Hoo informed me of...

Ok cool. Yeah it sucks that it's only locally. What were they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your recent 100%'s guys, nice job. Sounds like you enjoyed the Jurassic Park one. Keep up the awesome stuff

Thanks John! Yeah, I definitely enjoyed it. At first the QTE was a little confusing and hard to see but I got the hang of it. I'll probably move on to Ep. 2 tomorrow.

UPDATE: 11/03/12

PSN 100%: The Unfinished Swan

I just finished up The Unfinished Swan and enjoyed it so much I even played the Prototype included in the game. I wasn't sure what to think of the game at first especially since you have to use the Move controller, but it grew on me after the first chapter. It's a very unique game and makes you think outside of the box. There was also a small reference to Journey, which I thought was really cool. I don't want to say too much about the game and spoil it for anyone so if you want to know more I recommend picking it up. The most difficult trophy was the Minimalist trophy in which you have to get through a large portion of white space while only using 3 paintballs. That trophy took some practice even with following gyrocop's walkthrough on the trophy guide. I'm proud to say though that I got through it with only using 2 paintballs! Woohoo!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats 100% Unfinished Swan
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Congrats on the new PSN 100%.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100%, what else are you working on?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new 100% guys, yet another one to add to the awesome collection. Like Dragon says, whats up next for you?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast