Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat Originally Posted by bnecker717 Thanks Feral! Haha, yeah you might be on to something. Maybe ...

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks Feral!

Haha, yeah you might be on to something. Maybe it has something to do with the time traveling ... oops I said too much!

Yes, please someone make Dr_Mayus share his coffee with me. You'd think he'd send some to me by now, but no.
    You're welcome

Hopefully am lol. Time travelling hey? Lol, don't worry this secret is safe with me.

I'm on it, you should have some soon. He's a bit slack around Christmas time

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Virtue's Last Reward ! That's actually a pretty cool name since it's actually the last reward (trophy) you obtain.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Ya know before you hit 50 you gotta get to 41 first! I know some people set their sites on achieving a platinum at a certain number, will you be going for this also? I don't understand I kinda just play games to play them and don't plan on when I will be getting platinums.

I know you would have more platinums but you are always helping someone get trophies and you enjoy playing anything online really it seems. Its been nice meeting and conversing with you guys I'm glad I met someone I could game with at anytime and with any game.
    That's a good question. Honestly, I have no idea what to do for #50. It still seems so far away and I guess it all depends on what I'm in the mood for at the time. I guess we're alike in the fact that neither of us really plans our platinums out.

That's true! lol Sometimes it's fun to just play games you can't get anymore trophies in for fun with friends. It's also kinda fun helping friends get trophies. It feels like getting it all over again. I guess that's part of why I like making trophy guides!

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Whoa, great work on the progress

40 plats is and good luck with the comp
    Thanks so much, User! Hopefully we will do well again this next round! :crossesfingers:

Congratulations for the
    of Virtue's Last Reward.

I already know you enjoyed it so much it is your favorite vita game and I'm happy you found something else amazing during your trophy comp. Goodluck as I'm sure I'll be back soon to congratulate you again!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, how did you see that I got it so fast? I'm impressed! Yes, I LOVED the game! It was so cool and different than any other game. I'm really glad Dr_Mayus told me about it or I would have missed out on a great game!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to "escape" the warehouse. Without spoiling anything for anyone else, pretty F'ed up ending, huh?
    Thanks! Yeah, lol it did get kinda confusing at the end, but part of that might have been my sleepiness as I kept going with the end just in sight. I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat

You're welcome

Hopefully am lol. Time travelling hey? Lol, don't worry this secret is safe with me.

I'm on it, you should have some soon. He's a bit slack around Christmas time
    Thanks, Feral! Phew thanks, that's a relief!

lol Thanks and that's okay, I blame it on the cold weather up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Virtue's Last Reward ! That's actually a pretty cool name since it's actually the last reward (trophy) you obtain.
    Thanks!!! Yeah, you're right that is a pretty good name. There were a lot of other cool trophy names in the game too that had special meanings which was fun to see pop up.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat Have this one on my christmas list, so santa better hurry up

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Well done on the latest plat!

And good luck with the competition When does this round end?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Retired...

It's about time you earned a platinum so quick. Please keep the plat coming.

What game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Have this one on my christmas list, so santa better hurry up
    Thanks! Nice! I hope you enjoy it! I rented it, but now wish I owned it, that's how good it was.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks so much, Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Well done on the latest plat!

And good luck with the competition When does this round end?
    Thanks User and thx for the good luck! The round ends 12/21 ... same day the world's supposed to end .... :gulp: Hopefully that won't happen though!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It's about time you earned a platinum so quick. Please keep the plat coming.

What game is next for you?
    Haha, thx! Am I usually a slow poke? The next one wil probably be Saw. I finally decided to rent it and it came pretty quickly!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks, Feral! Phew thanks, that's a relief!

lol Thanks and that's okay, I blame it on the cold weather up there!
    You're welcome No worries.

Lol, yeah it messes with his memory

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on the new plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Well guys congratulations on yet again another platinum!!! Saw what did you guys think about it besides it was way to easy and short. Also will you be playing #2 flesh and blood? Oh my whats next because i don't think you finished darkness II yet

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the getting the Saw ! What's up next?

Synthwave <3

UPDATE: 12/15/12

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Platinum Difficulty: 4/10
    Personal Rating:
    ∞/10

If it weren't for Dr_Mayus I might not have heard about this game. I'm so glad that he recommended it to me as I had a lot of fun playing it. Virtue's Last Reward has now dethroned LBPV and taken the #1 spot for my favorite game on the PS Vita.

This game was the perfect game for me. It's basically a video novel with an amazing story with multiple paths/endings and many clever puzzles. I was amazed that it is a Japanese game as you would never know it from the dialogue. The game developers did a perfect job with the script and the English dubbing is A+! The music that was chosen was also perfect and fit the scenes well. I still can't get some of the tunes out of my head. The storyline was also awesome and without revealing too much had a lot to do with new discoveries Scientists are making today.

If you have a Vita and are considering trying this game, I highly recommend that you do. There is a free demo on the PS Store if you want to try it out. If you are into games that have an in depth story, interesting fun puzzles, or multiple paths than this is the game for you. However, if you are the kind of person that always skips past the story to get to the action this might not be the game for you, but you never know you just might like it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You're welcome No worries.

Lol, yeah it messes with his memory

lol Maybe he's been sneaking off drinking too much of it ... Quite understandable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks!!!!

Well guys congratulations on yet again another platinum!!! Saw what did you guys think about it besides it was way to easy and short. Also will you be playing #2 flesh and blood? Oh my whats next because i don't think you finished darkness II yet
    Thanks amigo!!! Saw was okay, but thankfully it was easy and short like you said. I would like to plat Saw 2, but I'm not sure if I'll do that during or after the competition as I read that it takes 20-30 hours to plat. It sounds like the 2nd one has a lot of collectibles. As for what's next, I'm not sure as far as platinums go, but I have a few tricks up my sleeves for what's next. Stay tuned for more ....

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the getting the Saw ! What's up next?
    Thanks Qurb! Up next is a lot of trophies, but I'm going to wait to say until I have completed what I'm working on. lol I'll try to update soon!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on the SAW plat. I guess I have the same feelings about it. I am glad it was a short an easy one because if it was any longer I may of got irritated with it. The controls just weren't that smooth to me.

I'm with YOO HOO. You should finish Darkness II. It don't take long and I thought it was a blast to play.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Boo!

Congrats on the new s

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Resident PHD

So two plats in a row where you had to solve terrible puzzles with the end result being your death...I am sensing a pattern here

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Congrats on the 2 new plats you got.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the SAW plat

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Boo!

Congrats on the new s
    Hey now! lol Thanks daft!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    So two plats in a row where you had to solve terrible puzzles with the end result being your death...I am sensing a pattern here

Yeah, I actually planned it that way. lol Although, I enjoyed VLR infinitely more than Saw. Saw was okay, but not anywhere near as good as the first few movies. Personally, I love puzzles, but I also kinda hate them ... lol I guess it's a bittersweet kinda thing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new plats you got.
    Danke, drjackel! Congrats too on your recent plat. It sounds like an interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the SAW plat
    Thanks so much, Dragon!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the SAW plat. I guess I have the same feelings about it. I am glad it was a short an easy one because if it was any longer I may of got irritated with it. The controls just weren't that smooth to me.

I'm with YOO HOO. You should finish Darkness II. It don't take long and I thought it was a blast to play.
    Sorry to double-post but I missed replying to this msg!

Thanks snake! I agree, it wasn't a terrible game, but the controls were not good when it came to fighting and it was also such a dark game I had trouble seeing in the morning (with the sun casting a glare on the screen).

I guess I will give Darkness II another try. I got annoyed and took a break from it when I got stuck on a part in the story on Don difficulty. I might have to restart the chapter because I'm stuck at a hard part and barely have any ammo.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast