Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bnecker717 Thanks, stu! Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for offering to help! I might take you up ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks, stu! Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for offering to help! I might take you up on that when I start working on it.

UPDATE: 1/19/13

Trophy Guide #2 for 2013

Wake-up Club

I just finished this guide and it was a lot of fun to write/play. I'm actually still working on the last few trophies, which are a grind, but at least I can do other things while playing (answering the alarm). This game is a free Vita app that just came out in the US, but has already been out for a few months in Japan. The game is basically a online alarm clock where you can wake up to your Vita with other people around the world. If someone isn't waking up you can tap on their name to cheer (bug) them until hopefully they finally wake up. lol The game is meant to be 100%'d in a year but you can grind the trophies and have it done in 7-10 hours. It would make a great game to play for a trophy comp in between platinums. There are 12 trophies; 3 of them are silver and 1 of them is a gold!

Also, thanks so Pancake Model I am enjoying the Virtue's Last Reward soundtrack right now! Anyone that's interested can find the download link in the description of this video.

Music sounds nice but the game looks like fun might have to get that got my 3ds.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Music sounds nice but the game looks like fun might have to get that got my 3ds.
    Most definitely, and most of the songs are way better than that one. That's just the main song. You should definitely get it and since you have a 3ds you should also get 999. It's the prequel to Virtue's Last Reward and only came out for the 3ds. Hopefully they will eventually release it for the Vita or I'll be sad.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

> Restart Button <

Alright, great job on PS Allstars bnecker717. Good to see another great guide done by you as well. I have no Vita but it sounds like your loving yours. Have fun!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Alright, great job on PS Allstars bnecker717. Good to see another great guide done by you as well. I have no Vita but it sounds like your loving yours. Have fun!
    Thanks, mute! Yes, I'm definitely having a great time with it! It's nice being able to play anywhere I want in the apt. with it vs. sitting at the PS3 to play (not that I mind that of course). I can't wait to get some more cool Vita games from Gamefly.

UPDATE: 1/24/13

#47 - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

I just got the PSABR Vita plat yesterday! There's not much different to say about it from what I already said about the PS3 version. I think this one took me a little less time to plat since I knew what I was doing with the characters this time. I think my least favorite character was Sir Daniel. I really didn't care for his moves. Also, it was nice being able to work on the Arcade mode and pause it and put the Vita down whenever I wanted to. The one time I had to pause the PS3 during Arcade mode for a couple hours it ended up glitching on me and I had to start over. Thankfully that didn't happen on the Vita at all. Also, the This is Living was not possible to boost on the Vita, but digitalman helped me out with his awesome skills and I got it on my 4th or 5th try against some n00bs! Thanks again buddy!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the PSABR platinum

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the PSABR platinum
    Thanks Dragon! Next up is one more trophy to 100% Wake-up Club then the Toy Story 3 plat.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Girl Gamer

Congrats on Playstation Allstars Battle Royale !

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    Congrats on Playstation Allstars Battle Royale !

Thanks Mimi and also thanks for stopping by!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yes Yes Congrats on both of those all star platinums! why don't you and pancake do a reward guide together

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yes Yes Congrats on both of those all star platinums! why don't you and pancake do a reward guide together
    Thanks buddy! Shhh ... don't let anyone on to our plans ...

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

I expect to see Toy Story here later today with the simplicity of the game. I still have yet to beat a game this year I'm falling behind big time I got so much going on right now. I started RE4 but still haven't even beat that. Why do some PSN titles take longer than retail games thats whack some are like 100 hours for 10 trophies lol.

Synthwave <3

I expect to see Toy Story here later today with the simplicity of the game. I still have yet to beat a game this year I'm falling behind big time I got so much going on right now. I started RE4 but still haven't even beat that. Why do some PSN titles take longer than retail games thats whack some are like 100 hours for 10 trophies lol.

lol I dunno, we'll see. I was excited to get this game after platting Toy Story Mania, but it's totally different and not as much fun as I thought it would be. I'm already contemplating sending it back to Gamefly so I can get something else (Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, or Persona 4 Golden). Idk maybe I'll give it more time before I decide.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make up for it when you have more time and have a bunch more plats/100%s in no time! Lol I hear ya, some PSN games really should have plats for all the time you put into them.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

-i- love myself.

Dude you have to play Sleeping Dogs!

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new plats, Do u want help me get TOB in Black Ops 2 next month
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum. Getting near #50

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat, well done and glad to hear your enjoying the Vita too. I would love one of them. Perhaps I could ask the missus for it as a present for my 30th this year

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Dude you have to play Sleeping Dogs!
    Don't worry, I definitely will! I'm just not sure what to put at the top next in my queue. I should have a poll each time I'm not sure of what to play.

Btw, what is with your avy's lately? You have been keeping me guessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on your new plats, Do u want help me get TOB in Black Ops 2 next month
    Thanks so much, Kratos! Sure, I could try to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum. Getting near #50
    Thanks stu! Yup, I can't believe we'll be at 50 soon! At the beginning of 2012 I never would have thought we'd have so many!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, well done and glad to hear your enjoying the Vita too. I would love one of them. Perhaps I could ask the missus for it as a present for my 30th this year
    Thanks john! Yeah, I love playing on the Vita! I only wish I had more games to play on it! It's super awesome writing guides for Vita games too because I can have the Vita sitting right with me at the computer.

That's a great idea for a gift for your b-day! Wow, I'm gonna be 30 this year too (in a couple weeks).

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

So I looked over your CL and I see you need to update a few things when you get the chance and not that busy…. Thank you for your nice words, you are the friendliest person I've played with and taught me a lot about guide writing which I should be doing! It has been awhile since we played though like for more than 40 minutes anything you got coming to play with more than 1 player?

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Don't worry, I definitely will! I'm just not sure what to put at the top next in my queue. I should have a poll each time I'm not sure of what to play.

Btw, what is with your avy's lately? You have been keeping me guessing!
    I wanted to try something new haha And sorry for the late reply.

Synthwave <3

So I looked over your CL and I see you need to update a few things when you get the chance and not that busy…. Thank you for your nice words, you are the friendliest person I've played with and taught me a lot about guide writing which I should be doing! It has been awhile since we played though like for more than 40 minutes anything you got coming to play with more than 1 player?
    Yeah, you're right I do need to update some things. I probably won't have a chance until next month though. Thanks so much, that is very nice of you to say! I am glad that I was able to help and I hope it comes in handy when you have a chance to write some more guides. I have Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault coming in the mail. I don't think you have that one though. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to play it but maybe I'll chip away at it a little each month.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I wanted to try something new haha And sorry for the late reply.
    Ohhh okay, you definitely kept me guessing! lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast