Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Things seem to be coming along nicely in here. I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Hello......

Notorious K.I.D.

Things seem to be coming along nicely in here. I thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Hello...

Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

May you have a pleasant night and Im surprised you never told me sooner good friend!

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Happy birthday. hope it is a great one for ya. Peace.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

-i- love myself.

Happy birthday my friend.

Notorious K.I.D.

Double

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

A plat a month!

Happy belated Birthday bnecker!

Platinum Procrastinator

Happy birthday from me as well. I hope you have a great day!
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post

Things seem to be coming along nicely in here. I thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Hello...

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Double

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    Heyyyy stranger! I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth! It's good to see you on here! I've missed talking to you. Thanks for stopping by and for the birthday wishes! As for the smoking, I would if I could, but that's a long story ....

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    May you have a pleasant night and Im surprised you never told me sooner good friend!
    Thanks Yoo_Hoo! I like the Peanuts b-day banner ... I always used to love that show as a kid, but I promise I'm nothing like the Lucy on there. lol I should've told you sooner, but I'm not really the type to go around telling people my birthday. lol

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Happy birthday. hope it is a great one for ya. Peace.
    Thanks snake! It was a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post

Happy birthday my friend.
    Thanks Qurb!! Aww, I LOVE the LBP b-day banner! Thanks so much for that, it is TOO cute!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Happy belated Birthday bnecker!
    Thanks so much, wandarer!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Happy birthday from me as well. I hope you have a great day!
    Thanks Denaratuck! If I remember correctly, you'll be the same age sometime this year!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

-i- love myself.

Your welcome I knew you'd like it.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Your welcome I knew you'd like it.
    You were most definitely right! It put a big smile on my face ... I mean I pressed 3 times! lol So what have you been working on lately? Sorry I've been so out of touch. I've had a lot on my plate lately.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

I haven't been here since your birthday! Geez what a long time ago and you told me you haven't been to mine in awhile. There are some things I didn't notice before like all the new music you added I tried to listen to the dub step and the sound shapes one but couldn't listen to them for so long. Thats not the kind of music i would like to listen to while playing a game. I like the blade theme when i play games or some stuff i normally don't listen to like techno or something anything with a high tempo and least amount of lyrics.

I didn't know you made ps3 themes? you do that on your pc or what? sounds awesome!!! also how is that mix amp going for you guys? i try and message you every night and see if you wanna play but you guys never answer.

Anyway good luck with your new guide you're writing and updating us with something new soon! I don't know if i ever said thank YOU for the shout out but thanks

Synthwave <3

I haven't been here since your birthday! Geez what a long time ago and you told me you haven't been to mine in awhile. There are some things I didn't notice before like all the new music you added I tried to listen to the dub step and the sound shapes one but couldn't listen to them for so long. Thats not the kind of music i would like to listen to while playing a game. I like the blade theme when i play games or some stuff i normally don't listen to like techno or something anything with a high tempo and least amount of lyrics.

I didn't know you made ps3 themes? you do that on your pc or what? sounds awesome!!! also how is that mix amp going for you guys? i try and message you every night and see if you wanna play but you guys never answer.

Anyway good luck with your new guide you're writing and updating us with something new soon! I don't know if i ever said thank YOU for the shout out but thanks

Hey! Sorry for the long delay in replying! That's cool at least that you tried to listen to those songs. I need to get rid of some and put more new ones up. I'm still addicted to the Virtue's Last Reward soundtrack and really need to find something new to listen to but I just don't know what. What kind of music are you listening to right now?

Yeah, I used to make some PS3 themes for fun on the PC. I don't know anything about design but I can put together hd pics or backgrounds. I'm loving the mixamp! I only got to use it twice so far but it is so awesome! I love being able to hear everything so crystal clearly. Gaming is going to be even more awesome now! Sorry I didn't see your msgs. on the psn. I've been keeping my ps3 on a lot lately just to see if it helps with that problem I was having with getting kicked off the network. I think I figured out the problem now tho ... I had a system update that I didn't know about. After I did that online seemed to work a lot better!

Thanks!I should be done with the Frobisher Says! guide real soon and have an update finally! Also, you're welcome for the shout-out ... alhough I need to update mine very badly!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

What is Frobisher like? Sounds like a snow man game.

Also I am actually listening to swing music today for some reason I've never done that but I was interested in it. Other than that I was listening to some old school music last night like Da Rockwilder, Behind Blue Eyes, Crazy Butterfly basically music that was played on TRL my immortal, smooth criminal by alien ant farm, last resort just music i don't listen to haha.

When are you planning on working on an update for your CL?

Synthwave <3

What is Frobisher like? Sounds like a snow man game.

Also I am actually listening to swing music today for some reason I've never done that but I was interested in it. Other than that I was listening to some old school music last night like Da Rockwilder, Behind Blue Eyes, Crazy Butterfly basically music that was played on TRL my immortal, smooth criminal by alien ant farm, last resort just music i don't listen to haha.

When are you planning on working on an update for your CL?
    Frobisher is cool. It's like a bunch of goofy mini-games that were basically made to show off the features of the Vita.

Wow, that is quite a change! Some of those names I recognize and could definitely listen to (used to listen to all the time). What inspired this switch?

I'm not sure, maybe in a couple days.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

What inspired the change? I dunno my legs weren't hurting like they normally are and since my wife was a dancer I put on the swing music and danced around with the LiL 1…the other music I was bringing up old music my wife never heard before as she is always looking for new music to buy on iTunes. I did have my keyboard out last week making some new beats and tempos cause I used to sing pretty well maybe like 7 years ago when i would write poetry and chorus music this is before i got married

Synthwave <3

What inspired the change? I dunno my legs weren't hurting like they normally are and since my wife was a dancer I put on the swing music and danced around with the LiL 1…the other music I was bringing up old music my wife never heard before as she is always looking for new music to buy on iTunes. I did have my keyboard out last week making some new beats and tempos cause I used to sing pretty well maybe like 7 years ago when i would write poetry and chorus music this is before i got married

Ahhh I see, well that's great to hear! How did your daughter like the music/dancing?

If you want a good swing song here's one of my old favorites: http://m.youtube.com/index?&amp;desktop_...?v=r2S1I_ien6A

Cool, what kind of music does your wife like to listen to? I haven't bougt anything off itunes for a while but I have been listening to some of our old downloads on there. Wow, I didn't know you could sing or play keyboard. I learned another new thing about you! Lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

How about that drink buddy!!! How's it evolving? Hey I think it's safe to say you can take down Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2012 lol were a bit passed that now. The swing music went away that was like a two day thing. The wife listens to country and slow jams or anything I put on while I am driving mainly something for her to listen to since I drive and look at the scenery! I caught a video of the LiL 1 dancing to Supa Man High my R Kelley and Oj Da Juiceman she shaking her bum and throwing her hand up and down its adorable.

There isn' much to learn about me but yeah I guess you did learn something new, I used to sing when I was younger and write a lot of poetry. I also just pulled my newest keyboard out only used it one time and i was messing with it making some neat beats!

What will we be playing next?

PRO Member

Well since I think I missed your Bday...I hope you had a good one! How are things with you two?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

How about that drink buddy!!! How's it evolving? Hey I think it's safe to say you can take down Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2012 lol were a bit passed that now. The swing music went away that was like a two day thing. The wife listens to country and slow jams or anything I put on while I am driving mainly something for her to listen to since I drive and look at the scenery! I caught a video of the LiL 1 dancing to Supa Man High my R Kelley and Oj Da Juiceman she shaking her bum and throwing her hand up and down its adorable.

There isn' much to learn about me but yeah I guess you did learn something new, I used to sing when I was younger and write a lot of poetry. I also just pulled my newest keyboard out only used it one time and i was messing with it making some neat beats!

What will we be playing next?

Hey! Sry for the late reply! It's hard keeping up with things sometimes. Sure, what is the drink? lol Yeah, my checklist is REALLY outdated. I gotta do some maintenance soon. Oh okay, what are you listening to now? Ahhh, country and slow jams are two types of music I could never get into, but to each his own I say. That sounds like a cute video of your lil girl!

Wow, that is quite surprising and cool! I hope you enjoy Sound Shapes and can figure out how to put some cool music on there. It would be cool to hear what you create.

Well, it sounds like next we'll be playing a lil PSABR and then possibly Blops 2 or Dead Island Riptide 2.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well since I think I missed your Bday...I hope you had a good one! How are things with you two?
    Hey daft! It's okay and thanks!! Things have been good. We recently moved to another apt and we're loving it. Other than that we've been pretty busy working. How about you? Do you happen to know when the new Daft Punk album comes out? I heard a small teaser for it and it sounds like it's gonna be good!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

VitaUnlocked

I like your cl, good design. Wow thats alot of shoutouts FR me if you want some help with the PSASBR Vita plat.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast