Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by spanishstoat I like your cl, good design. Wow thats alot of shoutouts FR me if you want ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    I like your cl, good design. Wow thats alot of shoutouts FR me if you want some help with the PSASBR Vita plat.
    Thanks spanishstoat! lol Yeah, it sure is a lot of shoutouts and believe it or not I have more that I have to add. Thanks for offering to help, but I already have both PSABR plats. I was offering my services to Yoo_Hoo as he's going for the plat on the PS3.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks spanishstoat! lol Yeah, it sure is a lot of shoutouts and believe it or not I have more that I have to add. Thanks for offering to help, but I already have both PSABR plats. I was offering my services to Yoo_Hoo as he's going for the plat on the PS3.

I'm come here to find you and Spanish talking about me Oh My! I got it on my own thank you although, you got me the vs. online trophy since nobody on my friends list played it with me. I wish I could have gotten all the online trophies playing wit you because that would have been a piece of cake haha even fat princess tore you up she is really good and that heichu guy is and could be among my top 3

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I'm come here to find you and Spanish talking about me Oh My! I got it on my own thank you although, you got me the vs. online trophy since nobody on my friends list played it with me. I wish I could have gotten all the online trophies playing wit you because that would have been a piece of cake haha even fat princess tore you up she is really good and that heichu guy is and could be among my top 3
    LOL That's pretty funny! Well I'm glad I was at least able to help you get one trophy on that game. I wish they would have made all of the online trophies boostable on that game because it would make people want to play with their friends more. It seemed like too many of the trophies had to do with the arcade. Haha, yeah it seemed like you could crush me with any of the characters and whenever I would try to use a super on you then you would either jump out of the way just in time or hit me and I'd lose it. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck beating you with another game.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Your layout on your CL is nice and nice shout out banner I seen you also put your LBP MARVEL guide in there already geez that was quick you waste no time with certain things but you still haven't given your personal opinions on all your games. We'll I'd like to repay the favor and help you with FarCry 3 whenever you get it

Synthwave <3

Your layout on your CL is nice and nice shout out banner I seen you also put your LBP MARVEL guide in there already geez that was quick you waste no time with certain things but you still haven't given your personal opinions on all your games. We'll I'd like to repay the favor and help you with FarCry 3 whenever you get it

Thanks! A super awesome friend gave it to me! Hahaha, you noticed that, eh? lol Yeah, I know I couldn't help it. I figured since I was adding guides I might as well put that one on there too. Yeah, I know I still gotta put some comments on some games, darnit. I'm such a slacker. Thanks, that sounds like a plan to me. Now let's hope I can get it soon. I complained to Gamefly and am waiting to hear back from them. I hope they give me this month free bc this is ridiculous.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Rangers F.C

Great checklist , a high level of perfect scores good to know you are loving your gaming .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Forget I Was Ever Here

HEY I got the platinum for the game you recommended and yeah i passed you in trophy level so i am now ranked #1 on my friends list ugh no i'm not i forgot stupot is on my friends list and he is way up there guess i'll be busy or just waiting more my ps4!!! i can't wait for some racing games on the ps4 i wish you enjoyed them more they are a lot of fun and have good soundtracks most of the time. I'm looking for a guide we could do together so search for some that doesn't involve the vita! Gamefly sucks but so does taking dollars out of your bank account or your wallet so i hope they do give you a refund but they'll probably blame it on ups or something. what else were you getting besides fc3

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Great checklist , a high level of perfect scores good to know you are loving your gaming .
    Thanks so much and also thanks for stopping by, UNCLEPAULIE!

HEY I got the platinum for the game you recommended and yeah i passed you in trophy level so i am now ranked #1 on my friends list ugh no i'm not i forgot stupot is on my friends list and he is way up there guess i'll be busy or just waiting more my ps4!!! i can't wait for some racing games on the ps4 i wish you enjoyed them more they are a lot of fun and have good soundtracks most of the time. I'm looking for a guide we could do together so search for some that doesn't involve the vita! Gamefly sucks but so does taking dollars out of your bank account or your wallet so i hope they do give you a refund but they'll probably blame it on ups or something. what else were you getting besides fc3
    WOWZERZ! That's so awesome that you got the platinum already! I had a feeling you'd easily get it. Some people think it's really easy and others find it so hard they don't even try for the platinum. So what did you think of it? And when are you gonna do the dlc trophies?

Nice! I knew you'd pass me soon enough! lol Maybe you should delete him so you are #1. Haha j/k that would be mean!

Yeah, me too but I don't think most racing games are my style. I like a few but more for the fun of it and music than for the racing or plat, ya know? Okay, I gotta take a look at that Terraria game you were talking about. First I gotta work on the LBPV Marvel Arcade dlc though. Woohoo! I am finally about to play it.

Yeah that's what I figured they'd do too, but part of it is their fault since they shipped to our apartment a second time when my account was on hold and they were supposedly waiting for me to confirm my address. I sent our UPS mailbox instead but they still shipped to our apt. I'm also waiting on Tomb Raider and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

You thought I'd get it easily huh? I had trouble with the 5 plank one with the lightning bolt coming from the top with a bug on the left side that one took me awhile and some of the other ones i couldn't help but laugh when i would die or not accomplish the goal because i think he has to deal with luck where the notes are placed. It wasn't hard by any means not hard enough to give up on the platinum never when someone is that close. I already beat the dlc trophies and waiting on the last two dlc contents where i will be sneaking in a trophy guide! nope me just kidding!

I thought it was very innovative short and just had fun playing the beats portion and going through the community levels. the last album was my favorite just some cool stuff that was going on.

And yeah I wouldn't delete Stu i'm here to help all those that need it and i offered him help but he kindly declined with ac III since he was so close anyways. He is way to far for me to catch up though then again you were more than one whole level ahead of me and when the tourney stopped those trophies did too.

I'm not even thinking about terrarria anymore looks meh but it kinda looks like spelunker maybe brian would like it? that afrika game is old but still so high priced at like $55 i get its rare but damn! i'd buy it used but i don't buy used games so that beats the point.

Synthwave <3

You thought I'd get it easily huh? I had trouble with the 5 plank one with the lightning bolt coming from the top with a bug on the left side that one took me awhile and some of the other ones i couldn't help but laugh when i would die or not accomplish the goal because i think he has to deal with luck where the notes are placed. It wasn't hard by any means not hard enough to give up on the platinum never when someone is that close. I already beat the dlc trophies and waiting on the last two dlc contents where i will be sneaking in a trophy guide! nope me just kidding!

I thought it was very innovative short and just had fun playing the beats portion and going through the community levels. the last album was my favorite just some cool stuff that was going on.

And yeah I wouldn't delete Stu i'm here to help all those that need it and i offered him help but he kindly declined with ac III since he was so close anyways. He is way to far for me to catch up though then again you were more than one whole level ahead of me and when the tourney stopped those trophies did too.

I'm not even thinking about terrarria anymore looks meh but it kinda looks like spelunker maybe brian would like it? that afrika game is old but still so high priced at like $55 i get its rare but damn! i'd buy it used but i don't buy used games so that beats the point.
    Yeah, some of them were kind of tricky and took several tries for us to get too. I wish that they would add some more Campaign levels because those are just pure fun and I love listening to the music while I'm playing. Yeah, I agree some of those notes are just pure luck and you have to replay the levels until they align the way you want them to.

AWESOME! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Did you get a chance to play either of the levels I made? I have one on each account although the Brucy one isn't that great imo. I was just trying to make some music for fun and I think I went a little overboard. lol

Haha, yeah I know, I would never do that either. Plus, if I deleted people that had a higher rank than me with trophies then I wouldn't have many friends.

I checked out Terraria and I'm not sure what I think about it. It looks kinda cool. Almost like Super Mario mixed with Minecraft. I'm not sure if Brian would like it or not but I'll show it to him. Wow, that Afrika game is expensive! I'll have to look that up too and maybe at it to my Gamefly Q if it looks good.

Btw, speaking of Gamefly, my complaining paid off and they refunded me for half of the month. That definitely made me happy because it was about that amount of time that I've been waiting for my games to come. And also, I just got Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time in the mail today but I'll have to hold off a little on playing that since I'm working on the LBPV dlc guide now and that will take a while since it might be kinda challenging.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Well I'm glad Gamefly finally resolved their issues and sent you the games you been asking for! It's been 4 weeks since you last updated and I know you just reached a netowork/trophy level of 25 so congratulations that has to make you feeling good. Sorry I haven't been on when you are to play Dead Island with you I'm trying to manage everything going on at once I promise to be there for you when you ask for help

Synthwave <3

Well I'm glad Gamefly finally resolved their issues and sent you the games you been asking for! It's been 4 weeks since you last updated and I know you just reached a netowork/trophy level of 25 so congratulations that has to make you feeling good. Sorry I haven't been on when you are to play Dead Island with you I'm trying to manage everything going on at once I promise to be there for you when you ask for help
    Hey! Thanks, I am too! Now I have a whole bunch of games to play! lol Thanks for the congratulations on getting to Level 25! It seems like it was taking forever to get there. Every time I got a gold I thought that might bring me up to 25, but nope. That's alright, no worries. When I was playing earlier I made a new friend and another friend on my PSN joined and was helping me and I'm going to return the favor and do the coop with him. I'll let you know though if I need any help on DIR or FC3. I know you got a lot going on right now, so no worries. Hope you have a nice day!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on level 25 and good luck with riptide, been holding off on the game waiting to get the coop trophies out the way first.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on level 25 and good luck with riptide, been holding off on the game waiting to get the coop trophies out the way first.
    Thanks stu! I don't have too much further to go until I get the shiny ! I just need to find some more collectibles and find two of the side quests. I hope you enjoy it too! I got the coop out of the way semi-early on, but by the time I'm done I will still have 3.5 playthroughs. lol At first I kept thinking about how much I liked the first one, but this one has really grown on me. What have you been working on lately?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks stu! I don't have too much further to go until I get the shiny ! I just need to find some more collectibles and find two of the side quests. I hope you enjoy it too! I got the coop out of the way semi-early on, but by the time I'm done I will still have 3.5 playthroughs. lol At first I kept thinking about how much I liked the first one, but this one has really grown on me. What have you been working on lately?
    Im glad they didnt change it to much as i enjoyed how the first game played. Can you do new game+ after you finish? I been remembering to do my street smart challenges also been playing alot of defiance which should of been platted by now but they removed one of the maps needed for a trophy as it had alot of glitches on it, just grinding out daily/weekly contracts now for max rep.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Im glad they didnt change it to much as i enjoyed how the first game played. Can you do new game+ after you finish? I been remembering to do my street smart challenges also been playing alot of defiance which should of been platted by now but they removed one of the maps needed for a trophy as it had alot of glitches on it, just grinding out daily/weekly contracts now for max rep.
    Yeah, same here. I enjoyed the way the first game played too. Oh and I'm happy to say that so far (knock on wood) I haven't experienced any glitches with this game. Yup, you can do new game+ after you finish the game and it will save your weapons, level, and collectibles that you've found. Oh damn, you just reminded me that I forgot to do the past 2 weeks Street Smart Challenges! See, this is what happens when I start getting into other games .... I start forgetting things. Good luck with platting Defiance! Will the map they removed make it easier for you now or not?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new plats, and Lvl 25
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Retired...

Congrats on the new level and also got the new award platinum trophy in this site. Can't believe you have lots of unfinished games to reach 25 level. How... How... How?

I just wanted to inform you that Sleeping Dogs will be free on PS+ next Tuesday or so.

Good luck in your pursuit of Dead Island: Riptide's platinum.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats my friend on the Dead Island Platinum…i could have been there for it i was so pissed last night if you could hear me you would've understood how badly… i disconnected the recorder and hooked it up straight to the tv. the recorder i don't know why but it does these flashes when ever the hell it wants i'm going to have to call customer service and see if i can get a new one or something because its so stupid!!! Again congrats on your platinum and that was nice of you helping out stu after your stretch of long hours. Qurb and I got the Grid 2 guide is you didn't hear me this morning and holy moly pancake isn't the only one who uses a mic besides me so that was nice this morning altho sorry you guys had to hear so much going on

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on your new plats, and Lvl 25
    Thanks Kratos!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the new level and also got the new award platinum trophy in this site. Can't believe you have lots of unfinished games to reach 25 level. How... How... How?

I just wanted to inform you that Sleeping Dogs will be free on PS+ next Tuesday or so.

Good luck in your pursuit of Dead Island: Riptide's platinum.
    Thanks! Yeah, we do have a lot of incomplete games, but what do expect out of 348 games? lol Plus, we have even more retail and PSN games that we haven't downloaded/installed yet. Still though, I don't think 92 (technically 93 since one game is glitched) is too shabby, is it?

Thanks for letting me know about Sleeping Dogs! That's great news! I'm glad I didn't get it yet. Still gotta finish FC3 for the plat and then probably do a couple PSN games while I wait to get a second copy of Dead Space 3 so I can play it online with the hubby.

Congrats my friend on the Dead Island Platinum…i could have been there for it i was so pissed last night if you could hear me you would've understood how badly… i disconnected the recorder and hooked it up straight to the tv. the recorder i don't know why but it does these flashes when ever the hell it wants i'm going to have to call customer service and see if i can get a new one or something because its so stupid!!! Again congrats on your platinum and that was nice of you helping out stu after your stretch of long hours. Qurb and I got the Grid 2 guide is you didn't hear me this morning and holy moly pancake isn't the only one who uses a mic besides me so that was nice this morning altho sorry you guys had to hear so much going on
    Thanks! Yeah, that's too bad that the stupid recorder was getting so screwy or you could've been with me when I got the plat just like I was with you. Thanks again for the tip about the collectibles. That saved me so much time because I was going to use a video and go through each one. I hope you can exchange your recorder for one that works because that's just crazy!!! Thanks, well I thought it'd be fun to help out a friend since you and Pancake helped me and also it gives me a chance to use some of the rare weapons I found. Congrats on getting the Grid 2 guide! That's exciting news! No worries, I didn't mind you and Stu talking. And it was fun hearing Stu's British accent since I love accents.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast