Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ya know what Stu is the first person i talked to overseas that didn't say mate in every sentence lol ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Ya know what Stu is the first person i talked to overseas that didn't say mate in every sentence lol i liked that. have you looked at marcaaps and cog's guide? you should see if they put that collectible thing in there i told you about, if not just tell 'em so it makes it easier for everyone else. Im really glad you didn't sit and wait through the video collecting them one by one.

I'm having a blast with GT5 and Hasan let me borrow his cars which kinda makes it not even a challenge for the races i been doing it with but those challenges are pretty frustrating and hard very time consuming i swear one of them i had to restart about 80x and still haven't gotten the gold trophy for it

It is time for me to go underground

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the new , guide and reaching trophy level 25 You have been busy since I was last here. Oh and when you get Far Cry 3, if you need co-op help, lemme know ;

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Dead Island: Riptide

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Winter Is Coming

Hey Bnecker
    Been a while since i've been in here, it's looking awesome I've recently bought a Vita so really enjoyed reading your thoughts on some of the vita games you've played, it's given me some ideas on what I might want to play on it next.
    Also good job on the Frobisher Says guide, helped me get my first Vita 100%

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I didn't mind you and Stu talking. And it was fun hearing Stu's British accent since I love accents.
    Not only is it British but its also Bristolian congrats on the new plat and trophy level 25, new site award and thanks for playing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Ya know what Stu is the first person i talked to overseas that didn't say mate in every sentence lol i liked that.
    Im sorry MATE maybe next time hahaha, really annoys me when people say mate all the time and using the word init grrr thank for the help yesterday

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Plat # 48: Dead Island: Riptide

Platinum Difficulty: 3.5/10
    Personal Rating: 8/10

This was a fun, easy platinum. At first I wasn't that into the game, but it grew on me more and more as I played. I'd still have to say that I liked the first one the best, but this is very similar and there are new weapons and new zombies so that's always good fun! Many thanks to Yoo_Hoo_Sniper and Pancake_Model for doing the co-op with me and helping with a few other trophies as well. Playing with friends is always more fun to me compared to playing solo.

If you liked the first Dead Island or just enjoy zombie games you should check out this game. The only trophy that could be considered hard is the co-op trophy because you have to do all of the main quests with at least one other person. All of the rest are pretty easy, some just take some time or searching. Also, if you have trouble finding any of the collectibles or side quests there are some great guides out there that will help you find whatever you're missing.

Ya know what Stu is the first person i talked to overseas that didn't say mate in every sentence lol i liked that. have you looked at marcaaps and cog's guide? you should see if they put that collectible thing in there i told you about, if not just tell 'em so it makes it easier for everyone else. Im really glad you didn't sit and wait through the video collecting them one by one.

I'm having a blast with GT5 and Hasan let me borrow his cars which kinda makes it not even a challenge for the races i been doing it with but those challenges are pretty frustrating and hard very time consuming i swear one of them i had to restart about 80x and still haven't gotten the gold trophy for it
    Really? lol That's pretty funny. I have a few English friends, but they don't say mate that much. I have had some in the past though that say it pretty frequently so I know what you mean. I guess it's kinda like how some people say "bro" a lot over here in the States. I've heard some people on the mic before that sounded like they were from California say bro every few words. I think they must've had a very small vocabulary. lol Yeah, I looked at their guide a while ago but I didn't check to see if they added that collectible thing or not. I'll have to let them know because it really helped.

Wow, that was nice of him. I didn't know you could give people your cars in that game so that is cool and should save you some time. Good luck and remember if you get to frustrated take a break and play something else for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the new , guide and reaching trophy level 25 You have been busy since I was last here. Oh and when you get Far Cry 3, if you need co-op help, lemme know ;
    Thanks stoat! Haha, yeah I guess I have been pretty busy. And here I was thinking I haven't been doing much gaming-wise since I've been so busy in real life. I guess I was wrong about that after all. Thanks for offering to help on FC3! It's nice to know that I have a few people I can ask for help because sometimes I'm on at different hours of the day when others aren't on.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Dead Island: Riptide
    Thanks Feral! Time to celebrate soon with some shots! Here's a round for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Hey Bnecker
    Been a while since i've been in here, it's looking awesome I've recently bought a Vita so really enjoyed reading your thoughts on some of the vita games you've played, it's given me some ideas on what I might want to play on it next.
    Also good job on the Frobisher Says guide, helped me get my first Vita 100%
    Hey Scrunch! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments! That's awesome that you got a Vita! If you need any further ideas on Vita games to play let me know as I have a bunch that I didn't comment on the checklist since they're PSN games and I only have so much time to write. Congrats on the Frobisher 100% too!

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Not only is it British but its also Bristolian congrats on the new plat and trophy level 25, new site award and thanks for playing yesterday.

Im sorry MATE maybe next time hahaha, really annoys me when people say mate all the time and using the word init grrr thank for the help yesterday
    What exactly is Bristolian? I've never heard of that! Thanks for the congratulations! And no problem, I was happy to help. I saw you needed someone to coop with and I figured hey why not since I just finished and it would be the perfect time before I got wrapped up in another game. Plus, I wanted to give you some of my good weapons so they could get some good use. If you need to know how to copy them let me know and I'll tell you how if you want to give them to anyone else.

Haha, I don't mind people saying mate a lot since I don't hear it much as long as it's not every other word.... lol And what exactly does "init" mean? I've never heard that before.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Well your welcome for playing with you as I always say I enjoy playing with you and Pancake you guys are fun to play with and pancake uses a mic sometimes its real that I'm talking to myself cause you actually don't hear me lol but either way i don't get responses!

Whats this FC3 stuff I said I'd help you? your the one pushing it off for another day and so which reminds me if you want to play again tell me way in advance so i can re install it since i deleted it by accident this time and i think last time it took awhile to install.

i did everything i had to today because wait for all my classmates to come together if you wanna play for a bit. I wish you would have kept your rage so we could have played that mp so i could get another platinum… I bought wonder book spells thing for harmony to see if she would play and no such luck at first she was interested n it then it didn't work it

VitaUnlocked

Thanks for the Shoutout

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Dead Island Riptide platinum guys

And a Bristolian accent is an accent from Bristol, Stu's home town. Each area of the UK has a different twist on the English accent

Notorious K.I.D.

Way to go with the Riptide plat, glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's all Kevin has been talking about. I appeased him for awhile with Bio:Infinite, but we both just finished it, so he's asking again. Wish I WiFi on my b/c PS3, cuz he'd love to game with you.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks Feral! Time to celebrate soon with some shots! Here's a round for everyone!
    Shots They are the only way to celebrate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats on dat plat! I loved Riptide as well. I can do anything with that shotty

Synthwave <3

#49: Far Cry 3

Platinum Difficulty: 3.5/10
    Personal Rating: 10/10

Far Cry 3 is such an awesome game. I'm so glad I finally got to play it as I had it in my Gamefly Queue for quite a while, but it was never available til just recently. I would have had this game platinumed a couple weeks ago, but took a break from it so I could play Dead Island: Riptide with some friends. Playing this game made me feel like I was in an awesome vacation-gone-wrong-action/adventure movie. Right from the first cutscene and chase, it had me hooked. I loved that this game had a variety of missions and that you could veer off from the mission if you wanted to and work on other things. It was also a lot of fun using all the different types of transportation plus listening to music on the radio when I got into different cars enhance my driving experience. I loved the realism of the game as I would just be running along minding my own business and next thing you know a tiger or bear is coming after me!

The online portion really doesn't add much to the game, in my opinion, but was still fun to play. I had some glitches happen to me when I first played it with friends, but thankfully didn't experience any the last time I played the missions. Many thanks to Yoo_Hoo_Sniper and pradadeep for playing a few missions with me even though they were quite glitchy. Also, funny story, I happened to ask gyrocop if he had the game and the online pass and he said that he did have both. I asked if he would mind helping me with the last 3 coop missions I had and it turned out that he needed all of them. So, we played 3 of them last night and then the remaining 3 today and both got the platinum at the same time! That's the first time I can say that I got a platinum WITH a friend so that was really cool. Thanks again gyro for playing with me! I had a lot of fun and was glad that we didn't have anymore server interruptions besides that one.

To wrap it up, if you haven't played this game then I would highly recommend that you do. The story is great, the music is awesome, the graphics are pretty nice, and you can plat it on any difficulty.

With that said I'll leave you with this video which contains my favorite song from the game :

Well your welcome for playing with you as I always say I enjoy playing with you and Pancake you guys are fun to play with and pancake uses a mic sometimes its real that I'm talking to myself cause you actually don't hear me lol but either way i don't get responses!

Whats this FC3 stuff I said I'd help you? your the one pushing it off for another day and so which reminds me if you want to play again tell me way in advance so i can re install it since i deleted it by accident this time and i think last time it took awhile to install.

i did everything i had to today because wait for all my classmates to come together if you wanna play for a bit. I wish you would have kept your rage so we could have played that mp so i could get another platinumů I bought wonder book spells thing for harmony to see if she would play and no such luck at first she was interested n it then it didn't work it
    Same here and sorry I don't use a mic ... it's just not my style I guess. I don't mind hearing you or other friends talk though.

Well, I had taken a break from FC3 since Riptide came out right when I was getting ready to plat it soon. I wanted to play with you and Pancake so I figured I'd just put it on hold.

Sorry I can't help you with Rage. It was an ok game, but was pretty boring for me. I sold it a few months ago in that 30+ game lot on Ebay. Cool, let me know how you end up like Wonder Book of Spells. That's something I wouldn't mind borrowing from you when I have some more time and you have it platted.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Thanks for the Shoutout
    You're quite welcome, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Dead Island Riptide platinum guys

And a Bristolian accent is an accent from Bristol, Stu's home town. Each area of the UK has a different twist on the English accent
    Thanks!

Ahhh, okay. That's pretty cool. I guess that's kind like how it is here in the States. Depending on which state you're in you might have a VERY different accent.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Way to go with the Riptide plat, glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's all Kevin has been talking about. I appeased him for awhile with Bio:Infinite, but we both just finished it, so he's asking again. Wish I WiFi on my b/c PS3, cuz he'd love to game with you.
    Thanks! Aww, just got get it for him! lol He's gonna love it. It's just like the first one but with some more types of zombies, weapons, and a different island. How did you guys like Bio: Infinite btw? Oh no, what happened to you WiFi?

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Shots They are the only way to celebrate
    Damn right!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats on dat plat! I loved Riptide as well. I can do anything with that shotty
    Thanks! Haha, yup that is true! When I played with stupot I finally found the rare gold shotgun. It was a blast once I fully upgraded it! lol My personal favorite weapon was a gold shovel that I modified and upgraded. That thing had like 4000 in damage, it was AWESOME!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the FC3 ! Been wanting that game for a while now and keep getting sidetracked :stare:.

1 more till 50!

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the new plat, you are on a roll. Which reminds me, I gotta plat that at some point.

Forget I Was Ever Here

You got FC3 plat and didn't even send me a message normally your excited and send me one right away! I'm happy for you that you finally got it to work that really pissed me off I just didn't want to keep dealing with it but luckily you and gyro got it knocked out. Congrats and I'm you liked it, what will you be sending it in for now?

I didn't get anywhere in Wonderbook besides put it in the console before Harmony started throwing the book around and wanting to play with the wand (move controller) so i put it away…I will let you know though ill try and get the plat soon or have jacky play it so i can send it to you guys. I will say though it looked awesome like you were in the story.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on another plat still have it in my backlog. Anything special planned for #50?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on another plat still have it in my backlog. Anything special planned for #50?
    Yeah like something else I can help you with? I don't remember what you sold or kept…R&C A41 maybe? you could have got that when Pancake and I got it.

Still the Chocobo

Hey bnecker717. Just visiting for the first time and HOLY MOLY you and your husband are true gamers. Way to go Plus you write a bunch of trophy guides for this site. You guys rock

Also, I'm checking out the herbal group now......
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast