Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum. Your description makes me want it. Great job. Spec Ops: The Line or ...

Retired...

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum. Your description makes me want it. Great job.

Spec Ops: The Line or Dead Space 3 will be a nice one to have as #50 plats.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Far Cry 3

This calls for even more shots

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the FC3 ! Been wanting that game for a while now and keep getting sidetracked :stare:.

1 more till 50!
    Thanks Qurb! Go get it now ... I promise you won't be disappointed!

Yup! Now to figure out what it will be ...

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, you are on a roll. Which reminds me, I gotta plat that at some point.
    Thanks yup! You should get on that. It's an easy and fun plat to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    You got FC3 plat and didn't even send me a message normally your excited and send me one right away! I'm happy for you that you finally got it to work that really pissed me off I just didn't want to keep dealing with it but luckily you and gyro got it knocked out. Congrats and I'm you liked it, what will you be sending it in for now?

I didn't get anywhere in Wonderbook besides put it in the console before Harmony started throwing the book around and wanting to play with the wand (move controller) so i put it away…I will let you know though ill try and get the plat soon or have jacky play it so i can send it to you guys. I will say though it looked awesome like you were in the story.
    Thanks! And sry for not letting you know right away. I was so excited about it I wrote a long update and then had to do some other stuff, but I figured you'd see it either on here or my comment on the PSN and be surprised. Not sure, but I just ordered a 2nd copy of Dead Space 3 to play with the hubby. He's excited. It'll be a nice change from MW3.

Okay, thanks! I'll have to take a picture or compile a list of the physical games we have and see if there are any you'd like to borrow or trade. How's that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on another plat still have it in my backlog. Anything special planned for #50?
    Thanks stu! Wow, you need to get it out of your backlog and into you PS3 pronto! It's such a great, fun game I'm surprised you don't have it platted yet! I'm not sure what #50 will be yet. I'm planning on playing DS3 with the hubby as soon as we get a 2nd copy in the mail. That could possibly be #50.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yeah like something else I can help you with? I don't remember what you sold or kept…R&C A41 maybe? you could have got that when Pancake and I got it.
    Maybe eventually. I'm not really in a hurry to plat that since I got it for free and it's a digital copy. Thank you though!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Hey bnecker717. Just visiting for the first time and HOLY MOLY you and your husband are true gamers. Way to go Plus you write a bunch of trophy guides for this site. You guys rock

Also, I'm checking out the herbal group now......
    Thanks so much! That means a lot to me! Btw, welcome to the group!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum
    Thanks Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum. Your description makes me want it. Great job.

Spec Ops: The Line or Dead Space 3 will be a nice one to have as #50 plats.
    Thanks Hasan! Good, I hope you get it soon. You will love it!

Yes, I agree. It could be DS3 since I plan to play that with the hubby soon since the whole game has online coop!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Far Cry 3

This calls for even more shots
    Thanks Feral! Did you ever play it yesterday afternoon after all?

Yes, it most certainly does. I plan to have several tonite!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks Feral! Did you ever play it yesterday afternoon after all?

Yes, it most certainly does. I plan to have several tonite!
    I did and while I was running around shooting at some guys, a bloody snake came outta nowhere and bit me

Excellent and plan

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I did and while I was running around shooting at some guys, a bloody snake came outta nowhere and bit me

Excellent and plan
    Haha, that's awesome, so classic! I'm not sure what's the worst ... I definitely hate the komodo dragons. They're a lot faster than I thought they would be. Sometimes I would just ignore them and ahhhh I'm getting attacked!

Thanks!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 plat. Job well done.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Congratulations on mastering the jungle

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the FC3 plat. I probably should have given it more of a chance, but I traded it in for Skyrim a month or so ago.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

NSFW

You're welcome Bnecker. And a thanks to you too. I thought I would never get that damn plat. I really hated the "Sidetracked" co-op map. It was annoying and I had to go through it thrice before finally getting to the end with no server cuts (which I'm sorry for and you were being scarily patient). Oh and I'm sorry for not commenting too much here... so I made a minor story with Smileys.

Us playing Far Cry 3:

(Me)(you) --- > Server disconnect ---> (me) (you) ---> (Me)(you)

---> ---> (us and Metallica)

Yeah... that was lame.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Us playing Far Cry 3:

Yeah... that was lame.
    It made me ...

Death to zombies!!

Thanks stu! Wow, you need to get it out of your backlog and into you PS3 pronto! It's such a great, fun game I'm surprised you don't have it platted yet! I'm not sure what #50 will be yet. I'm planning on playing DS3 with the hubby as soon as we get a 2nd copy in the mail. That could possibly be #50.
    I know i know but i really cant be bothered to play anything at the moment.. apart from Defiance and just started soul sacrifice on vita its one of many games to be played.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 plat. Job well done.
    Thanks snake! I can't wait to see what you think of it when you play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Congratulations on mastering the jungle
    Thanks Pancake!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on the FC3 plat. I probably should have given it more of a chance, but I traded it in for Skyrim a month or so ago.
    Thanks Kid! Yeah, you definitely should have but I'm sure you can always go back to it one day. How did you like Skyrim?

You're welcome Bnecker. And a thanks to you too. I thought I would never get that damn plat. I really hated the "Sidetracked" co-op map. It was annoying and I had to go through it thrice before finally getting to the end with no server cuts (which I'm sorry for and you were being scarily patient). Oh and I'm sorry for not commenting too much here... so I made a minor story with Smileys.

Us playing Far Cry 3:

Yeah... that was lame.
    Cool, well I'm glad too! I bet you weren't thinking that you were going to get the FC3 plat out of nowhere like that! No problem and don't worry I don't think it was your internet's fault. I had some problems playing it with others too. It might be the servers or something. lol Yeah, I am usually pretty patient about things especially if I like something. If I didn't like it though I would've been quite annoyed.

Hahaha, that was an awesome smiley reenactment! I think that definitely sums it up well! lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    It made me ...
    Me too!

I know i know but i really cant be bothered to play anything at the moment.. apart from Defiance and just started soul sacrifice on vita its one of many games to be played.
    lol Well hope you have fun with Defiance and Soul Sacrifice! Btw, did you ever get VLR?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

lol Well hope you have fun with Defiance and Soul Sacrifice! Btw, did you ever get VLR?
    Yeah i got the plat then a few months later it was free on PS+ what happened to you writing the guide?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

NSFW

Yeah i got the plat then a few months later it was free on PS+ what happened to you writing the guide?
    What happened was she wanted me to help her (being a fairly complicated guide in some sections) but I was busy, so I offered tuesday, but now Bnecker is busy, so it will probably happen sometime in June.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Death to zombies!!

What happened was she wanted me to help her (being a fairly complicated guide in some sections) but I was busy, so I offered tuesday, but now Bnecker is busy, so it will probably happen sometime in June.
    Well if bnecker is busy i wouldnt mind helping but dont want to steal it away if you two want to do it

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Oh nice, well if I didn't congratulate you at the time (since I can't remember right now), then congratulations!!! I just ordered the EU version and will plat that whenever I have a chance. And as gyrocop already answered for me, we plan to do it in June, which is good because it'll be nice to have a refresher on it when I plat the EU version.

Yup, what he said! I would love to work on it this week, but will probably have a 2nd copy of Dead Space 3 on Tuesday or Wednesday arrive in the mail ... and I promised the hubby we could coop it online when it came and he's pretty psyched for that.

Well if bnecker is busy i wouldnt mind helping but dont want to steal it away if you two want to do it
    Well, I would really like to do it with gyro, personally but can understand you wanting to do it. It is a great game and does need a guide! I planned on doing it a long time ago with Pancake_Model but real life happened and I had to cancel. He doesn't have the game anymore and gyro asked me about it when he got the game and we planned for June since he is busy with school. I'm really looking forward to it since it's my favorite Vita game! Sorry for the long explanation btw. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Notorious K.I.D.

For me Skyrim is one the greatest games this generation. If it wasn't for just finishing Bioshock: Infinite, I would have given it the greatest title, but Bio is fucking phenomenal. However I must say, I was extremely disappointed with how Skyrim played on the PS3, I lost my 125 hour game save due to corrupted data. The last week or so leading up to that it was damn near unplayable because of lag. One day I will go back to FC3, but right now I'm playing FF7 with the intent to purchase FF9 and the new Tomb Raider.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    For me Skyrim is one the greatest games this generation. If it wasn't for just finishing Bioshock: Infinite, I would have given it the greatest title, but Bio is fucking phenomenal. However I must say, I was extremely disappointed with how Skyrim played on the PS3, I lost my 125 hour game save due to corrupted data. The last week or so leading up to that it was damn near unplayable because of lag. One day I will go back to FC3, but right now I'm playing FF7 with the intent to purchase FF9 and the new Tomb Raider.
    Cool, glad to hear you enjoyed Skyrim so much! That really sucks about the corrupted data though. Awesome, I'm gonna have to get Bio: Infinite one of these days but right now I have a huge lineup of games to play. Alright, well have fun with FF7, FF9, and Tomb Raider! I have Tomb Raider currently but want to play DS3 first. Can't wait to play it though, it looks like a lot of fun and I've heard great things about it!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

Well, I would really like to do it with gyro, personally but can understand you wanting to do it. It is a great game and does need a guide! I planned on doing it a long time ago with Pancake_Model but real life happened and I had to cancel. He doesn't have the game anymore and gyro asked me about it when he got the game and we planned for June since he is busy with school. I'm really looking forward to it since it's my favorite Vita game! Sorry for the long explanation btw. lol
    Well i guess i can leave you two to do it init as i know you said you wanted to do it when we played LBP Vita. I know you will both do an awesome job and look forward to seeing a great guide

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

only 1 more till 50 congrats mate.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast