Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 587

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bnecker717 lol I've been good, thanks! Awesome sounds like fun! I've been busy with work, life, and ...

  1. #521
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    lol

    I've been good, thanks! Awesome sounds like fun! I've been busy with work, life, and gaming. Yeah, last time we talked we were talking about our feline friends. How do you like TLoU? I have it but just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
    Good to hear that. Definitely, enjoying this free gaming time. You need less work and life more gaming and drinking lol. Ah yes I remember. The Last Of Us is fanfuckingtastic, just everything about it is Joel and Ellie are wicked characters, the story sucks you in. Have it but haven't played it?! You must play it a.s.a.p


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  2. #522
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    The entire planet loves it, and that's a hell of a good sign!
    lol You've got a good point there! Hey, why does it say you only have 18 posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Good to hear that. Definitely, enjoying this free gaming time. You need less work and life more gaming and drinking lol. Ah yes I remember. The Last Of Us is fanfuckingtastic, just everything about it is Joel and Ellie are wicked characters, the story sucks you in. Have it but haven't played it?! You must play it a.s.a.p

    Haha, you're sooo right! Wow, it definitely sounds like I'm missing out! Alright then, I'll start playing it ASAP bc I wanna see how awessome the story is plus I love zombies.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  3. #523
    PRO Member
    Outstandind's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    24

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    lol You've got a good point there! Hey, why does it say you only have 18 posts?
    I manually deleted every single post I ever made.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Toggle Spoiler


  4. #524
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    I manually deleted every single post I ever made.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Toggle Spoiler

    Are you serious¿¿¿¿ I didn't know that was even possible. lol

    Am I the first person to notice? If so, do I win a prize?






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  5. #525
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Haha, you're sooo right! Wow, it definitely sounds like I'm missing out! Alright then, I'll start playing it ASAP bc I wanna see how awessome the story is plus I love zombies.
    What's new there, I'm always right lol You definitely are. Good, guarantee you'll love it


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  6. #526
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    What's new there, I'm always right lol You definitely are. Good, guarantee you'll love it

    Well it looks like you were right yet again! I played several hours of TLoU and omg I LOVE IT! It was actually pretty hard to stop playing but alas I do need to get some sleep. lol Man, those clickers are really cool and freaky, aren't they?






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  7. #527
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Well it looks like you were right yet again! I played several hours of TLoU and omg I LOVE IT! It was actually pretty hard to stop playing but alas I do need to get some sleep. lol Man, those clickers are really cool and freaky, aren't they?
    Lol See, I knew you would. Lol, damn sleep ruining mad gaming time. Yeah definitely, they get you on edge a lot of the time.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  8. #528
    PRO Member
    Outstandind's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    24

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Well it looks like you were right yet again! I played several hours of TLoU and omg I LOVE IT! It was actually pretty hard to stop playing but alas I do need to get some sleep. lol Man, those clickers are really cool and freaky, aren't they?
    Always thought the clickers were bizarre... "hey Naughty Dog why do they click?" 'Oh my what a nice question Outstandind, they make that sound because they can't see without sound!' "so how come they're clicking and they can't see me Naughty Dog?" 'no it's only when you make a sound!' "so why are they clicking dammit!"

    Really cool designs though. That clicker that had fused his head with a door somehow was pretty awesome.

    Oh and yeah, it's totally possible to go back and delete any of your posts as long as the thread has yet to close. But you happen to have quite a few... you'll be there for a LONG time if you wanted to do the same (unlikely though that is lol).

  9. #529
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol See, I knew you would. Lol, damn sleep ruining mad gaming time. Yeah definitely, they get you on edge a lot of the time.
    I know right. If only sleep wasn't necessary, imagine what could be accomplished! Glad you encouraged me to play the game right away, it's way better than a movie entertainment-wise that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Always thought the clickers were bizarre... "hey Naughty Dog why do they click?" 'Oh my what a nice question Outstandind, they make that sound because they can't see without sound!' "so how come they're clicking and they can't see me Naughty Dog?" 'no it's only when you make a sound!' "so why are they clicking dammit!"

    Really cool designs though. That clicker that had fused his head with a door somehow was pretty awesome.

    Oh and yeah, it's totally possible to go back and delete any of your posts as long as the thread has yet to close. But you happen to have quite a few... you'll be there for a LONG time if you wanted to do the same (unlikely though that is lol).
    lol Idk I guess it's kinda like how bats make noises to help them get around and find prey. The clicking reminds me of what some creatures would do in a movie called The Descent. They lived down in a dark cave so they adapted to use ecolocation since they couldn't see. I guess the zombies in TLoU had to adapt too since they lost their sight due to the virus over time.

    Yeah totally and it definitely makes them easier to spot too!

    Oh wow, I had no idea although I wouldn't want to do that personally. Are you planning on starting over with a new psn for the PS4?






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  10. #530
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460



    How are you enjoying Last of Us so far? I want to play it, but it would have to be pretty damn epic to take over Bioshock: Infinite as my GotY.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  11. #531
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post


    How are you enjoying Last of Us so far? I want to play it, but it would have to be pretty damn epic to take over Bioshock: Infinite as my GotY.
    Hey Kid!

    I'm really enjoying it! I just started it last night and played it for as long as I could that's how good I think it is. They had me hooked right from the start because the story seemed so gripping and interesting. I think it's definitely gotta be the best zombies game out there right now. I can't say whether it's better than Bioshock or not. I have that game but haven't played it yet. I guess once I play both I'll let you know which I think is better. lol






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  12. #532
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on the Smart as platinum. It's about time so that's the sign of relief! Are you smarter than a 5th grade?

    I am gonna start Last of Us tomorrow so no more to play MP3 but ONE day for sure.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #533
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Smart as platinum. It's about time so that's the sign of relief! Are you smarter than a 5th grade?

    I am gonna start Last of Us tomorrow so no more to play MP3 but ONE day for sure.
    Yeah it definitely is! Now I don't need to worry about forgetting to do my Challenge each week. lol Hahaha, so funny you said that bc when I got the plat I told Brian, "woohoo! I'm now smarter than a 5th grader!"

    Awesome, I think you're gonna love it! I can't wait to get back to it tonight.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  14. #534
    PRO Member
    Outstandind's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    24

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Oh wow, I had no idea although I wouldn't want to do that personally. Are you planning on starting over with a new psn for the PS4?
    Yes but I'm not quite sure how it's going to work, especially if I want to change the account on my vita.

  15. #535
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I know right. If only sleep wasn't necessary, imagine what could be accomplished! Glad you encouraged me to play the game right away, it's way better than a movie entertainment-wise that's for sure.
    Exactly, accomplish a lifetime's worth of stuff in a year or unless. See I know what I'm on about at times lol. Hell yeah it is


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  16. #536
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Yes but I'm not quite sure how it's going to work, especially if I want to change the account on my vita.
    Yeah, the whole Vita not letting you gameshare thing might kinda screw up your plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Exactly, accomplish a lifetime's worth of stuff in a year or unless. See I know what I'm on about at times lol. Hell yeah it is
    For sure and then we could retire early and game for the rest of our lives! lol

    Btw, random UPDATE:

    I finally got around to taking some pics and put some pics of our gaming setup on the OP (for some reason though I keep getting double spoilers and I can't get rid of them! ). I also thought I'd share these pics since I wanted to show off how we decorated our patio. It's not quite done yet, but almost there.









    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  17. #537
    PRO Member
    Outstandind's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    24

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I finally got around to taking some pics and put some pics of our gaming setup on the OP

    Nice, but what do you do about the noise? Does one of you have to wear a headset the entire time?

    And who gets the couch? Do you take turns/wrestle/etc.?

    Anyway nice place, and interesting use of neon lights

  18. #538
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    The patio looks cool, have to check out your setup in a minute.

    To get rid of the double spoilers just delete (copy it first lol) what's in the spoiler then paste it back into the post save it then edit again and add the spoiler. That usually works for me, if not manually add the spoiler tags.

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    For sure and then we could retire early and game for the rest of our lives! lol
    Fuck yeah, that sounds


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  19. #539
    Winter Is Coming
    Scrunch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    909
    Reputation
    200

    Nice gaming setup, I always thought you had to game in separate rooms. lol :

    I 'd have the sofa though and make my boyfriend go in the dining room

    Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

  20. #540
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    Congrats on reaching trophy level 26

    Keep up the good work!

    Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

    Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO