Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Outstandind Nice, but what do you do about the noise? Does one of you have to wear ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Nice, but what do you do about the noise? Does one of you have to wear a headset the entire time?

And who gets the couch? Do you take turns/wrestle/etc.?

Anyway nice place, and interesting use of neon lights
    Thanks! Yeah, I wear a headset the whole time. That's alright though because the tv I use doesn't have a receiver or a speaker setup so it was fine with me.

lol! He gets the couch. I only occasionally use that PS3 like if he's asleep or something but I usually use mine so that way I don't have to fool around with moving save data around from PS3 to PS3.

Thanks! We thought it'd be cool to put lights up so we could see better out there at night and to make it more fun for drinking and hanging out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    The patio looks cool, have to check out your setup in a minute.

To get rid of the double spoilers just delete (copy it first lol) what's in the spoiler then paste it back into the post save it then edit again and add the spoiler. That usually works for me, if not manually add the spoiler tags.

Fuck yeah, that sounds
    Thanks Feral! Okay, thanks I'm gonna try that and see if it works. It's so weird how that double spoiler gets there in the first place. It got into one of my plat reviews and Idk how.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Nice gaming setup, I always thought you had to game in separate rooms. lol :

I 'd have the sofa though and make my boyfriend go in the dining room
    Thanks Scrunch! Hahaha, that's too funny! It doesn't really bother me and I'm pretty comfy where I am so I guess we are both satisfied then.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on reaching trophy level 26

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Cid! That looks awesome btw!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Death to zombies!!

Just got round to looking at your gaming set up Looks awesome, i thought you played close together as i could hear you through Brian's mic the other day. Your chair looks more comfy then the sofa.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Nice, but what do you do about the noise? Does one of you have to wear a headset the entire time?

And who gets the couch? Do you take turns/wrestle/etc.?

Anyway nice place, and interesting use of neon lights
    The patio looks cool, have to check out your setup in a minute.

To get rid of the double spoilers just delete (copy it first lol) what's in the spoiler then paste it back into the post save it then edit again and add the spoiler. That usually works for me, if not manually add the spoiler tags.

Fuck yeah, that sounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Nice gaming setup, I always thought you had to game in separate rooms. lol :

I 'd have the sofa though and make my boyfriend go in the dining room
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Just got round to looking at your gaming set up Looks awesome, i thought you played close together as i could hear you through Brian's mic the other day. Your chair looks more comfy then the sofa.

Thanks stu! Yeah, although I was sitting even closer that one day when you were first playing without me. Still haven't gotten around to doing more troubleshooting with my mic but at least the other one works for now. Thanks, yeah it is pretty comfy and Zooey will usually sit on the ottoman thing in front of me. I call her my mascat.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Ice Cream Firefighter

Hey guys it's been a while since I been here and wanted to return the favor of you coming to mine all the time. Congrats on your new platinum's, also thanks for sharing your gaming areas with us and I have to say I would prefer your setup Lucy over Brian's as I have my setup in a small room just a bit wider then that setup.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Hey guys it's been a while since I been here and wanted to return the favor of you coming to mine all the time. Congrats on your new platinum's, also thanks for sharing your gaming areas with us and I have to say I would prefer your setup Lucy over Brian's as I have my setup in a small room just a bit wider then that setup.
    Hey GDT! Thanks for stopping by and for the congratulations! I'm glad you like our setups and prefer mine! I like it a lot too. Good thing Brian doesn't know what he's missing out on! lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thanks Feral! Okay, thanks I'm gonna try that and see if it works. It's so weird how that double spoiler gets there in the first place. It got into one of my plat reviews and Idk how.
    You're welcome. Still having trouble with the double spoiler? Yeah I think the spoilers are just drunk so they double lol. Bastard of a thing hey.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

That setup is amazing, I'd love to have something like that. And the lights give it kind of a Christmas feeling which is nice.

Synthwave <3

You're welcome. Still having trouble with the double spoiler? Yeah I think the spoilers are just drunk so they double lol. Bastard of a thing hey.
    Yeah, I think the spoilers have conspired against me! Well, hey that's a good way to look at it! lol Maybe if I get drunk it'll look like they aren't doubled anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    That setup is amazing, I'd love to have something like that. And the lights give it kind of a Christmas feeling which is nice.
    Thanks for the compliments, annare and thanks for stopping by! Yeah, that's true! It's like it's Christmas year-round at our place now. Now if we could just convince Santa to visit us every day.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yeah, I think the spoilers have conspired against me! Well, hey that's a good way to look at it! lol Maybe if I get drunk it'll look like they aren't doubled anymore.
    Bastards I know right. Good idea

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

Nice gaming setup you got going there!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Synthwave <3

Bastards I know right. Good idea
    They sure are! After I replied to you last I tried a few times again and I still can't get them to go away! Sounds like a plan ... I shall do that in a few hours!

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Nice gaming setup you got going there!
    Thanks Cid and thanks also for stopping by!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

After you were nice enough to stop by my checklist, I figured I would visit here.
    I like the gaming setup, but the most impressive thing is the Spelunker HD Platinum! I played that some time back, or tried to, at least!
    Keep up the good work!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    After you were nice enough to stop by my checklist, I figured I would visit here.
    I like the gaming setup, but the most impressive thing is the Spelunker HD Platinum! I played that some time back, or tried to, at least!
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks so much, Icebrand! I'm glad you like our setup. Thanks, I'll have to tell my husband about how impressed you are with that plat. He was the one that earned that awesome one and had a blast playing it. I played with him some for fun and I can see why he got so addicted to it because it's a lot of fun but it is also quite difficult and challenging. When the trophy guide says that you will die a lot they definitely weren't exaggerating! lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Player Hater

Gaming set-up looks comfy as! Now, if I only I could get my partner into playing games...

The Deathly Rhythm

Thats a nice patio you got there
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Gaming set-up looks comfy as! Now, if I only I could get my partner into playing games...
    Thanks DJ! That would be nice if you could get your partner into gaming as well! There are so many awesome games out there that it seems like there's pretty much something for everyone's tastes it's just a matter of getting them addicted to it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Thats a nice patio you got there
    Thanks Lightbringer! Btw, I like your new name! That's what my real name means!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

That's quite a set up you have there. I have one similars to your except my TV isn't as big lol. The double spoiler thing was happening to me too when I was trying to update my CL with my new platinums. Those spoilers were a real pain to fix. Sorry I haven't been here to see your CL before, I've been a busy Pixie lately lol. Awesome CL you have here bnecker, my husband and I don't share a primary account because we use ours from before we met lol. We do share an account but it's not a primary it's just so we can share games off each other when someone else is on our names.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Just took al ook at the gaming setup. Very nice indeed. The times I played online with you guys I didn't relaise you were so close together.

I gues I had it in my mind that you had seperate rooms to game in.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    That's quite a set up you have there. I have one similars to your except my TV isn't as big lol. The double spoiler thing was happening to me too when I was trying to update my CL with my new platinums. Those spoilers were a real pain to fix. Sorry I haven't been here to see your CL before, I've been a busy Pixie lately lol. Awesome CL you have here bnecker, my husband and I don't share a primary account because we use ours from before we met lol. We do share an account but it's not a primary it's just so we can share games off each other when someone else is on our names.
    Thanks for stopping by, Pixie! No worries, I'm sorry it took me so long to stop by yours too. I can totally understand the busyness! Thanks for the compliments! Sounds like we both have similar setups. That's awesome that you and your husband both enjoy gaming and that you were into it before you met him! It's pretty cool sharing our account but does have it's drawbacks sometimes. I've thought about doing things separately and using our secondary account but you can only use one account on the Vita and there is no gamesharing on it either so it just wouldn't make sense bc then we'd have to buy PS+ for two accts. and buy two of the same game on the PSN (if we both wanted to play it). But that's alright the way we're doing things seems to work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Just took al ook at the gaming setup. Very nice indeed. The times I played online with you guys I didn't relaise you were so close together.

I gues I had it in my mind that you had seperate rooms to game in.
    Thanks snake! Yeah, we're pretty close which comes in handy for when we're playing online together so we can hear and see each others screens very easily. We used to be in separate rooms in our old apartment, but eventually we switched around our setup and then stuck with it when we moved.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #54

My apologies if I beat ya to the update my friend!

Keep up the good work!

U

Yeah yesterday I saw you had your cl closed so before I sent ya a message asking what^, I noticed it was unlocked today! Hence the cl visit!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast