Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- its a good list an all, just needs more aussies......and dragons..... Thx! Now I'm remembering even ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    its a good list an all, just needs more aussies......and dragons.....
    Thx! Now I'm remembering even more people I need to add. Don't worry I'll update it very soon!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Thx! Now I'm remembering even more people I need to add. Don't worry I'll update it very soon!
    lol you dnt need to add me or anything i just wanted to be funny

Sig by Apokolypz

Beast Incarnate

Awesome update, congratulations on all of your new plats, keep it up

Synthwave <3

lol you dnt need to add me or anything i just wanted to be funny
    I know, but honestly I thought I already had you on the list. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Awesome update, congratulations on all of your new plats, keep it up
    Thanks so much and thx for stopping by too!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Omg sry about leaving you out of the shout-outs! I knew I was missing some more cool people. Or maybe I did it on purpose so you'd play zombies with us sometime. lool
    Don't add him, he's just trying assert his new authority lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Crocodile Hunter

Sig by Apokolypz

Local Drunk

Ha ha ha exactly what I though of when I said it.

Come back when you're green mate and then everyone will have to respect your authoritah

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Awesome update to your checklist. I went back and read through a lot more of your comments on the different games and was looking forward to reading the Dead Nation one but its not finished yet. I'll definitely be back to read it once its done and I'm expecting it'll get a good score seeing as how you love zombies which is evident in the Black Ops review lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Nice job on those s you two! I too look forward to your review on Dead Nation!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Don't add him, he's just trying assert his new authority lol.
    lol

Haha good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Awesome update to your checklist. I went back and read through a lot more of your comments on the different games and was looking forward to reading the Dead Nation one but its not finished yet. I'll definitely be back to read it once its done and I'm expecting it'll get a good score seeing as how you love zombies which is evident in the Black Ops review lol.
    Thanks! Sorry I didn't update the comments yet for the newest plats. I was going to yesterday, but got too tired. I definitely loved Dead Nation and would highly recommend it to anyone. Have you watched anymore of The Walking Dead lately btw?

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on those s you two! I too look forward to your review on Dead Nation!
    Thanks! Awesome, I'll try to add it later today. How far are you on Dead Nation now?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I'm getting there! I'm almost finished with the DLC. I had to help a friend last night get most of the DLC trophies so I didn't progress too much. Ch. 4 on my Grim play through. I'm trying to go through each level and get all loot. I may just do that on braindead though. Did you do the endless/round 10 together or just solo. I tried with my friend last night and we didn't get past ch. 6...I think it might be easier solo because you'll have more money, but I'm not sure.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired

Great checklist, can't wait to see it fully updated (when you get 100 plats)

Needs a lil' more Sly Cooper.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I'm getting there! I'm almost finished with the DLC. I had to help a friend last night get most of the DLC trophies so I didn't progress too much. Ch. 4 on my Grim play through. I'm trying to go through each level and get all loot. I may just do that on braindead though. Did you do the endless/round 10 together or just solo. I tried with my friend last night and we didn't get past ch. 6...I think it might be easier solo because you'll have more money, but I'm not sure.
    Awesome! I'd recommend going for all the loot on braindead. It's way easier that way. We did the Endless together, but I think it is easier on Solo. We just prefer playing online co-op whenever possible. lol

There's also a good strategy if you do co-op that I found on another site:

Coop Battle Plan

Rnd1: Money (one player gets all $350k of money)
    Rnd2*: Weapons (both get launcher)
    Rnd3: Money (other player gets all $350k money)
    Rnd4*: Supplies (both get mines)
    Rnd5: Health
    Rnd6: Weapons
    Rnd7: Health
    Rnd8: Weapons (by far, this was the most difficult of the nine rounds we completed)
    Rnd9: Health

* I think Weapons route is easier than Supplies (at least on Coop) so you may want to knock out Supplies route ASAP.

Order of upgrades: 1) Partial rifle (3 rate, 4 power, 2 clip), 2) Mines (full), 3) Launcher (full), 4) Flares (full), 5) Rifle (full).

Other advice: if both use mics, you can call out when and where you're placing mines and firing rockets, and you can have a battle plan for how to tackle the end of round ambushes. You can also determine when is a good time to use health packs. Note also, if you die unexpectedly you can use the mic to ask your teammate to turn back to a respawn pod at the section's entrance or exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Great checklist, can't wait to see it fully updated (when you get 100 plats)

Needs a lil' more Sly Cooper.
    Thanks! Haha that's a good one!

Of course it does, what checklist would be completel without more Sly?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

I've watched all of The Walking Dead. Had seen all of season two's episodes usually a day after they aired. Now I'm just waiting on season three to start and hoping its not dragged out like the first half of season two. I know not everyone agrees with me about that but I found it painful to watch as they spent so much time wondering about the missing girl.

Its still a good show, just nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your latest plats and updates guys,thats very impressive indeed .I dont blame you for not updating this for a little as you always seem to be hammering your ps.Yourselves and 1 or 2 others are the people thats always on when i log on.Keep up the great work guys oh and before i forget,your comment/status thing on psn reads something about 3 world records.Is that something to do with you guys or have i got it wrong

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

I've watched all of The Walking Dead. Had seen all of season two's episodes usually a day after they aired. Now I'm just waiting on season three to start and hoping its not dragged out like the first half of season two. I know not everyone agrees with me about that but I found it painful to watch as they spent so much time wondering about the missing girl.

Its still a good show, just nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.
    Oh okay cool! I can't wait either. It should be soon enough! I didn't mind those parts as it seemed kinda realistic that they would search so long and then she ends up

Toggle Spoiler

lol

Cool, I've never seen either of those shows. Have you seen The Hunger Games? I'm curious about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your latest plats and updates guys,thats very impressive indeed .I dont blame you for not updating this for a little as you always seem to be hammering your ps.Yourselves and 1 or 2 others are the people thats always on when i log on.Keep up the great work guys oh and before i forget,your comment/status thing on psn reads something about 3 world records.Is that something to do with you guys or have i got it wrong
    Thanks so much! Yeah, our poor PS3's , but we love them!

The 3 world records are my husband's for Puddle, Puddle on the Vita and a really hard level in Cubixx HD. Thanks for asking!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

I haven't seen the Hunger Games but a lot of people say its good. As for Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, I can't stress enough how good they are. Breaking Bad might take a few episodes to get into, but once you do you're hooked. Its a show where every season gets better than the last and the acting and writing is second to none. Game of Thrones seems to be hit and miss for some people but I love it and consider it to be the best show on television since The Wire.

Synthwave <3

I haven't seen the Hunger Games but a lot of people say its good. As for Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, I can't stress enough how good they are. Breaking Bad might take a few episodes to get into, but once you do you're hooked. Its a show where every season gets better than the last and the acting and writing is second to none. Game of Thrones seems to be hit and miss for some people but I love it and consider it to be the best show on television since The Wire.
    Cool, thx for the recommendations! I'll have to check them out. Have you ever seen the show, V? I think we might buy them first on Amazon Instant Video. I wish they would've kept the series going.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Cool, thx for the recommendations! I'll have to check them out. Have you ever seen the show, V? I think we might buy them first on Amazon Instant Video. I wish they would've kept the series going.
    I've heard of it but haven't watched it. However I'm all caught up on current shows that I've been watching so I need to find something new to check out. I've had a few different recommendations so far so I'll have to add V to the list.

Synthwave <3

I've heard of it but haven't watched it. However I'm all caught up on current shows that I've been watching so I need to find something new to check out. I've had a few different recommendations so far so I'll have to add V to the list.
    Ok cool, let me know what you think of it. Is it just me or are there lots of good shows lately and hardly any movies?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast