Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair

This is a discussion on bnecker717's Smoky Trophy Lair within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on platting LBP Vita Originally Posted by bnecker717 Hmm, it wasn't DaRe it was another chap by the name ...

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting LBP Vita

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hmm, it wasn't DaRe it was another chap by the name of K9-something ... lol

Yay, you're gonna love it! Let me know if you wanna play sometime and I'll hop on if I can be pryed away from LBPV.

Muahahahaha! Yeah, I do have a lot, don't I? lol
    Ha ha ha, I see.

Yeah it's pretty cool hey. Lol.

Sure do but it's all good.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting LBP Vita

Ha ha ha, I see.

Yeah it's pretty cool hey. Lol.

Sure do but it's all good.
    Thanks mate! Yeah, it is really cool. It combines all the great things I loved about LBP2 and makes them even better with the cool touch capabilities and mini-games. The arcade was a lot of fun too, but some of the levels were pretty challenging! What have you been up to? Hopefully getting very drunk!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Thanks mate! Yeah, it is really cool. It combines all the great things I loved about LBP2 and makes them even better with the cool touch capabilities and mini-games. The arcade was a lot of fun too, but some of the levels were pretty challenging! What have you been up to? Hopefully getting very drunk!
    You're welcome Sounds pretty Might have a look at it when I get a Vita next month. A challenge is always good though lol. Ha ha ha yeah I got kinda smashed Friday night with my mate, other than that I've mainly been studying. What about you?

Synthwave <3

PLATINUM UPDATE
    #37 LittleBigPlanet Vita

Platinum Difficulty: 6.5/10
    Personal Rating: 1000/10 (Yes, I really loved it!)

I've been wanting this game ever since I first heard it would be coming out on the Vita (originally planned for the launch). Even though I had to wait longer than expected it was well worth the wait. This game has all of the charm and features of LBP 1 & 2, but also with additional ones that make use of the Vita's controls (touch, tilt, back touch and portability).

I had a blast playing this solo and with friends. A lot of times I would just play for fun or to help someone out so that I could enjoy the game without worrying too much about trophies. The story part of the game was really fun and left me wanting more at the end. Fortunately, there are lots of side levels that you can play solo and/or with friends. There is also something different called The Arcade, which isn't in the other LBPs. The games in Arcade are very varied and a lot of them make use of the touch features. A lot of them are also challenging, which is cool if you're looking for something a little out of the ordinary in LBP. I was a little nervous about some of these levels as I read that a lot of people were having problems getting through them. Fortunately though I was able to get through them without too much trouble!

Another fun part to LBPV is the Community Levels. These are levels that anyone could make and some of them are really well done. This really help increase the replayability of the game as new cool levels are popping up all of the time. One of my favorite ones is called Pet Sackboy, which I played with Sly Cooper. It was a very well-designed level where you are a pet sackboy that gets out of his cage and goes on an adventure around the house while your owner is away. If you have this game I highly recommend that you play it.

My only complaint with the game is the lag. When I first got the game I had a really hard time connecting with anyone. I kept getting failed messages and reported them right away. Since then I think it has gotten better, but there is still some lag sometimes which can easily make you miss a jump, etc. when you're playing with friends. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon because one of my favorite things about LBP is playing online with friends and just being silly.

I want to make a shout-out to all the people I've played LBPV with on this site. I had a great time playing with you all!

digitalman123
    jdizzle0420
    Kid_Loser
    oscar
    Sly Cooper

You're welcome Sounds pretty Might have a look at it when I get a Vita next month. A challenge is always good though lol. Ha ha ha yeah I got kinda smashed Friday night with my mate, other than that I've mainly been studying. What about you?
    Yeah, it definitely is! Cool, you should! Are you getting one of the white Vitas or are you going with the classic black? Yeah, I agree. Challenges are fun and rewarding once you achieve them. Nice, sounds like you had a fun time with your friend. I hope you're not studying too hard though. lol I've been doing good and up to the usual (, ). lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Yeah, it definitely is! Cool, you should! Are you getting one of the white Vitas or are you going with the classic black? Yeah, I agree. Challenges are fun and rewarding once you achieve them. Nice, sounds like you had a fun time with your friend. I hope you're not studying too hard though. lol I've been doing good and up to the usual (, ). lol
    Well hopefully I can get it with the Vita I'm a classic so classic black for me lol. Excellent. Yeah it was good fun. Lol of course not, all work and no play makes Feral a fucking bore. Ha ha ha nice, happy now you've got some lol.

Btw gotta say the personal rating for LBPV is wicked

Synthwave <3

Well hopefully I can get it with the Vita I'm a classic so classic black for me lol. Excellent. Yeah it was good fun. Lol of course not, all work and no play makes Feral a fucking bore. Ha ha ha nice, happy now you've got some lol.

Btw gotta say the personal rating for LBPV is wicked
    Yeah, I hope so! It'll probably be a lot less by then too! Cool, same here (even though that was the only choice when we bought ours). I think the white looks cool, but I'd be afraid it would get dirty looking. Haha, yeah same with me! Yes, I'm much happier now! You don't know how much you enjoy something until you can't get it for a while.

Hahaha, glad you like it! It's soooo true!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice looking checklist bnecker and congrats on your LBP plat!
    Sig by Ramon

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice looking checklist bnecker and congrats on your LBP plat!
    Thanks Artemis! Glad you like the checklist! Thx for stopping by!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on LBP Vita!

Local Drunk

Yeah, I hope so! It'll probably be a lot less by then too! Cool, same here (even though that was the only choice when we bought ours). I think the white looks cool, but I'd be afraid it would get dirty looking. Haha, yeah same with me! Yes, I'm much happier now! You don't know how much you enjoy something until you can't get it for a while.

Hahaha, glad you like it! It's soooo true!
    Possibly Lol, but it still counts. Yeah the dirty looking fact steers me away from it. Lol. Excellent news. Ain't that the truth lol.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on LBP Vita!
    Thanks, drjackel!

Possibly Lol, but it still counts. Yeah the dirty looking fact steers me away from it. Lol. Excellent news. Ain't that the truth lol.
    Yeah, definitely. I like keeping ours clean and wipe smudges off right away. lol Thanks! Yeah, for sure!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on LBPVita! I can't wait to pick one up and play it myself!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on LBP Vita!!!!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

NSFW

Hey Bnecker, I don't think I actually ever commented on your checklist... it looks nice and cozy.

I saw that you are anticipating The Unfinished Swan.... you have every right to get excited, It's awesome.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the new plat.

Sorry I didn't get to play with you more. Got sucked into the R&C collection and couldn't put it down. I've got a keychain on my screen right now grinding out the 24 hr. of create time hopefully I get back into it. You have any intention of getting AC Liberation ?

EDIT: **Looks again at the most anticipated games part.**
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on LBPVita! I can't wait to pick one up and play it myself!
    Thanks daft! You're gonna LOVE it! Let me know when you get it and we shall play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on LBP Vita!!!!!!
    Thanks Kratos! I'm so happy to have gotten it and am still quite addicted to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Hey Bnecker, I don't think I actually ever commented on your checklist... it looks nice and cozy.

I saw that you are anticipating The Unfinished Swan.... you have every right to get excited, It's awesome.
    Hey gyro! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it's pretty comfy here and a little smoky too. :cough:

Yeah, I am looking forward to getting it. Have you played it yet? I've been trying to find a trophy list online, but can't see one anywhere. Are the trophies not yet synced with PSN?

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Congrats on the new plat.

Sorry I didn't get to play with you more. Got sucked into the R&C collection and couldn't put it down. I've got a keychain on my screen right now grinding out the 24 hr. of create time hopefully I get back into it. You have any intention of getting AC Liberation ?

EDIT: **Looks again at the most anticipated games part.**
    Hey Oscar, no worries. I understand how a certain game can pull you away from other games. Good luck on the rest of the trophies you have left. If you need any help with anything don't be afraid to ask. I love playing the game so I'll play anytime I can with a friend.

Also, yes I'm looking forward to AC Liberation! It looks like a fun AC game to play on the Vita.

EDIT: Btw, it's my 1000th post! (Thanks to Smashguy for pointing it out!) Woohoo! Boy did that go by fast!
    Last edited by bnecker717; 10-18-2012 at 05:06 AM.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

NSFW

No the trophy list hasn't been synched with PSN yet... being a PS+ exclusive for a week and all.

Here is the list though:

Painter
    Finish the Garden chapter.

Climber
    Finish the Unfinished Empire chapter.

Night Owl
    Finish the Nighttime chapter.

Dreamer
    Finish the King's Dream chapter.

Rocketeer
    Launch a blueprint box 15 metres high.

Spaceman
    Launch a blueprint box 30 metres high.

Balloonist
    Release all balloons.

Page Turner
    Reveal every storybook page in the game.

Telescopic
    Find the trophy in the Sea Wall telescope.

Minimalist
    Reach the Watchtower without throwing more than 3 balls.

I've played it and it is amazing... short but amazing... and guess what? There is even a Journey reference in it.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    No the trophy list hasn't been synched with PSN yet... being a PS+ exclusive for a week and all.

Here is the list though:

Painter
    Finish the Garden chapter.

Climber
    Finish the Unfinished Empire chapter.

Night Owl
    Finish the Nighttime chapter.

Dreamer
    Finish the King's Dream chapter.

Rocketeer
    Launch a blueprint box 15 metres high.

Spaceman
    Launch a blueprint box 30 metres high.

Balloonist
    Release all balloons.

Page Turner
    Reveal every storybook page in the game.

Telescopic
    Find the trophy in the Sea Wall telescope.

Minimalist
    Reach the Watchtower without throwing more than 3 balls

I've played it and it is amazing... short but amazing... and guess what? There is even a Journey reference in it.
    Thanks so much, gyro! Here's some rep for you good sir! It looks like it's going to be a fun, unique game. Journey, nice! I can't wait to see what the reference is.

Btw, I like the comments in your sig ... they cracked me up!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

NSFW

Thanks so much, gyro! Here's some rep for you good sir! It looks like it's going to be a fun, unique game. Journey, nice! I can't wait to see what the reference is.

Btw, I like the comments in your sig ... they cracked me up!
    Well... since I had it laying around, since I gave it to Uma, I might as well copy-paste it here as well. It's a fun little quirky and unique game (a bit pricey maybe), I do recommend it.

Thanks... I try hard to make me look funnier than I actually am (even though one of them is a quote and technically don't count).

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

PRO Member

I enjoyed reading about every plat, story behind getting a game, you guys have a very impressive collection, awesome checklist, I should make one but I only have 4 plats lol

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast