Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I'm actually quite fucking pissed off with Ubisoft right now. I had to delete 56 of my friends just to ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm actually quite fucking pissed off with Ubisoft right now. I had to delete 56 of my friends just to get the pivots to start fucking working so now I am left with a mere 30 friends. So if you are a part of that 30 your lucky.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Well after going through having to delete 56 friends to get the pivots to appear, I thought oh well at least I will get the trophy. Well BULLSHIT Ubisoft had other ideas & decided to fuck me around with the Kappa pivot, It's in a fucking escape route on a table. I have all the others bar this one. Oh & it wont let me play Multiplayer either. This sucks if it wasn't for Desmond's story my assassin reign would end with this game.

My opinion don't play it until they patch this shitful problem

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Well after going through having to delete 56 friends to get the pivots to appear, I thought oh well at least I will get the trophy. Well BULLSHIT Ubisoft had other ideas & decided to fuck me around with the Kappa pivot, It's in a fucking escape route on a table. I have all the others bar this one. Oh & it wont let me play Multiplayer either. This sucks if it wasn't for Desmond's story my assassin reign would end with this game.

I'm sorry to see your having major problems with AC. It is by far the most frustrating release so far. It has such potential and without those patches, the game was sloppy, and it still needs more fixing. I hope you can get around your problem and plat this game. Good luck.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with AC3. I hope you at least saved your friends list so you could re-add everyone

I have the game on the shelf and may keep it that way until they fix it. I don't care to run into any glitches anytime soon. Especially after Tomb Raider Underworld

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with AC3. I hope you at least saved your friends list so you could re-add everyone

I have the game on the shelf and may keep it that way until they fix it. I don't care to run into any glitches anytime soon. Especially after Tomb Raider Underworld
    Actually no I never saved anyones name before I deleted them but that doesn't really matter anyway 97% of my friends were just randoms that I picked up from either RDR, BL or DR2. So this just means that I can be PSN friends with more people from here. Maybe you for some BL.

Anyway as for the game I deleted my original file & started again I'm somewhere within sequence 5 & this time i'm trying to get myself high up on whatever leaderboards I can. Most sequences I am #1 among my 30 friends & i'm in the top 10% worldwide for Jager kills.

I have also come across another way to activate MP but the only thing is it's on another profile not my main profile. Make another user & resign into UPlay. Here is the video I found about it

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Geez, your having that lmited mode issue. Well at least you found a work around. It's still ridiculous that you need to do that. Do you think it has to do with where you live?

If you need help with the MP trophies (not that they really need help to do) I can help.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Geez, your having that lmited mode issue. Well at least you found a work around. It's still ridiculous that you need to do that. Do you think it has to do with where you live?

If you need help with the MP trophies (not that they really need help to do) I can help.
    But mine doesn't work the same as this video when I go back to my original file it puts me straight back into limited mode. I know it's not my connection because my internet works at 17.5Mbps & it's about to become faster because they are laying new FO cables in my area. If I cant do it I will just wait for a patch to eventually emerge.

I'm not angry with the game anymore as it is a good game if you look past the glitches.

But as a game shop manager i'm sick of this game because I have at least 20-30 people a week bringing it back to the shop wanting a refund because it's "Broken" it's not effin broken wait for patch knob-jockeys.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 12-10-2012 at 04:02 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Actually no I never saved anyones name before I deleted them but that doesn't really matter anyway 97% of my friends were just randoms that I picked up from either RDR, BL or DR2. So this just means that I can be PSN friends with more people from here. Maybe you for some BL.

Anyway as for the game I deleted my original file & started again I'm somewhere within sequence 5 & this time i'm trying to get myself high up on whatever leaderboards I can. Most sequences I am #1 among my 30 friends & i'm in the top 10% worldwide for Jager kills.

I have also come across another way to activate MP but the only thing is it's on another profile not my main profile. Make another user & resign into UPlay. Here is the video I found about it

Toggle Spoiler

I see. That happens to me a lot as well Yeah. I think I'm full at the moment, but it wouldn't hurt to have some fun in BL

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

OK this is weird I just loaded my file & started playing & I just found a pivot in sequence 5. I couldn't pick it up but I just think it's weird that I found one without finishing the game first.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

OK this is weird I just loaded my file & started playing & I just found a pivot in sequence 5. I couldn't pick it up but I just think it's weird that I found one without finishing the game first.
    Weird, you've got some bad luck and its like the game is playing you.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Good Morning Everyone (afternoon or night)

So I went shopping yesterday for $5K worth of toys. They are not for my girls but rather for sick kids that have to spend their Christmas in hospital.

I spent many hours in hospitals on Christmas while Nicole was suffering & it's upsetting seeing sad kids on what should be a happy day for them. So a nice gift from a stranger seems to make them happier & makes me happy too. This is how I spend my Christmas sharing with others

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Weird, you've got some bad luck and its like the game is playing you.
    Out of all the games I have ever played this is the first time I have ever encountered a bad glitch. So the game can play me this time & if I cant get the plat for the game, I just can't get it. No use being angry over it, I have other more important things to do right now.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

So I went shopping yesterday for $5K worth of toys. They are not for my girls but rather for sick kids that have to spend their Christmas in hospital.

I spent many hours in hospitals on Christmas while Nicole was suffering & it's upsetting seeing sad kids on what should be a happy day for them. So a nice gift from a stranger seems to make them happier & makes me happy too. This is how I spend my Christmas sharing with others

Out of all the games I have ever played this is the first time I have ever encountered a bad glitch. So the game can play me this time & if I cant get the plat for the game, I just can't get it. No use being angry over it, I have other more important things to do right now.
    Exactly. Screw that game and go spread your wonderful generous Christmas cheer.

That is so awesome that you do that for all those kids. The world is lucky to have virtuous people such as yourself.

PRO Member

Thats great to hear. This is a time of joy and I know your generation donation will bring smiles to so many tiny faces Good on ya mate 5K worth of toys must have been pretty crazy bringing out of the shopping mall! Did you have a line-up of shopping carts...won't you need a truck just to move all those toys around

The wife and I will be sponsoring several local families in our area that are less fortunate than us. Bringing them food and gifts for the Christmas. The foundation is done through our church. They do such great work!

Tis the season

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Thats great to hear. This is a time of joy and I know your generation donation will bring smiles to so many tiny faces Good on ya mate 5K worth of toys must have been pretty crazy bringing out of the shopping mall! Did you have a line-up of shopping carts...won't you need a truck just to move all those toys around

The wife and I will be sponsoring several local families in our area that are less fortunate than us. Bringing them food and gifts for the Christmas. The foundation is done through our church. They do such great work!

Tis the season
    Awesome job man. I have no need to worry about anything like that The Mr Toys Toyworld that I go to, expect me & the shop is closed when I get there. I then walk around with the boss point at it & a employee picks it up & takes it out the back. When my order is complete they keep the goods out the back & deliver them to the hospital for me the day before so everything is at the hospital for when I get there on Christmas morning.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Awesome job man. I have no need to worry about anything like that The Mr Toys Toyworld that I go to, expect me & the shop is closed when I get there. I then walk around with the boss point at it & a employee picks it up & takes it out the back. When my order is complete they keep the goods out the back & deliver them to the hospital for me the day before so everything is at the hospital for when I get there on Christmas morning.
    Thats awesome! Will the store wrap the gifts as well, before delivering them to the hospital. Do your little ones come with you when you're choosing the toys to deliver? I mean, who knows kids toys better then kids

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thats awesome! Will the store wrap the gifts as well, before delivering them to the hospital. Do your little ones come with you when you're choosing the toys to deliver? I mean, who knows kids toys better then kids
    No the store doesn't wrap them but the Salvation Army at the hospital does (They also put name cards on them with a childs name, level, ward.) NO NO NO NO NO I can't take my daughters with me when I do this otherwise I have 2 little miss want wants attached to my hip asking if they can get this or that. LMAO

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

No the store doesn't wrap them but the Salvation Army at the hospital does.
    Thats great to hear. The look on the kids' faces when all those wrapped gifts come to the hospital must be priceless. x100000

NO NO NO NO NO I can't take my daughters with me when I do this otherwise I have 2 little miss want wants attached to my hip asking if they can get this or that. LMAO
    I can picture that now, it would be the same with my daughter as well That would be funny though

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

All out of bubblegum.....

That's awesome man... The giving part, not the AC III troubles. My wife and I are sponsoring a family from my work, as her husband has been out of work all year (Unemployment here in Las Vegas is HORRENDOUS) and they have 4 kids. Doing dinner and presents for them. Keep up the awesome christmas spirit my friend!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thats great to hear. The look on the kids' faces when all those wrapped gifts come to the hospital must be priceless. x100000

I can picture that now, it would be the same with my daughter as well That would be funny though
    It is Priceless mate it is. I think it's a kid thing But I do take them with me on Christmas Day they aren't jealous then, because they have their own stuff then. This year I have gotten them a Wii-U to share, Rachael (Eldest) is getting her own pocket rocket bike (But wont be allowed to use it until she is better) & Serenity (Youngest) will be getting a miniature pony, as well as a few other smaller things.

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    That's awesome man... The giving part, not the AC III troubles. My wife and I are sponsoring a family from my work, as her husband has been out of work all year (Unemployment here in Las Vegas is HORRENDOUS) and they have 4 kids. Doing dinner and presents for them. Keep up the awesome christmas spirit my friend!
    You also are under the definition of pure awesome mate

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast