Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer Good Morning Everyone (afternoon or night) So I went shopping yesterday for $5K worth of toys. ...

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Good Morning Everyone (afternoon or night)

So I went shopping yesterday for $5K worth of toys. They are not for my girls but rather for sick kids that have to spend their Christmas in hospital.

I spent many hours in hospitals on Christmas while Nicole was suffering & it's upsetting seeing sad kids on what should be a happy day for them. So a nice gift from a stranger seems to make them happier & makes me happy too. This is how I spend my Christmas sharing with others

Out of all the games I have ever played this is the first time I have ever encountered a bad glitch. So the game can play me this time & if I cant get the plat for the game, I just can't get it. No use being angry over it, I have other more important things to do right now.
    Awesome man, thats a great thing to get those kids a present, a very good deed man! I can't help out others as much yet but I'm hoping to help out at local charities or hospitals during Christmas time when I'm older. It's a great feeling and those kids can atleast enjoy some part of their time there, especially Christmas. You could dress up like Santa or something

I hope they fix the glitch and you'll be able to plat it I saw your post to Ubisoft and I hope they can patch that as soon as possible, it's a damn shame that you can't. Hopefully it wont last long.

Hopefully everything will be okay and back to normal over there

Nice presents for your daughters btw Good job!

My Christmas is different this year for me, it's without Dad and me and him used to stay at home together during Christmas day cause he didn't work on that day, while my mum always worked. This year I think my mum will be working again, and I guess it'll be a solo Christmas, again though I'm not expecting to get anything from them, they both had a tough year and they both do with the money, like the previous two years. I hope to get my parents something but I don't know if my Dad will want to see me and my mum refuses to accept anything, because all she wants is to spend some time with her boyfriend so I guess I'll let her have that My Christmas is usually playing GT5 or some other game I platted during the year and enjoying myself in any other way.

Maybe a DBZ Xmas this year.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Awesome man, thats a great thing to get those kids a present, a very good deed man! I can't help out others as much yet but I'm hoping to help out at local charities or hospitals during Christmas time when I'm older. It's a great feeling and those kids can atleast enjoy some part of their time there, especially Christmas. You could dress up like Santa or something

I hope they fix the glitch and you'll be able to plat it I saw your post to Ubisoft and I hope they can patch that as soon as possible, it's a damn shame that you can't. Hopefully it wont last long.

Hopefully everything will be okay and back to normal over there
    Cheers UD & yeah definitely do it mate it makes you feel awesome & I never thought of dressing up like santa but they already have a hospital santa & he has the correct sized belly. lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The Last of my Kind

Cheers UD & yeah definitely do it mate it makes you feel awesome & I never thought of dressing up like santa but they already have a hospital santa & he has the correct sized belly. lol
    Haha thats great, and LOL edited my post and you quoted before it, ohwell

I see, well you could be Santa's 'Little' Helper (no not the dog from the Simpsons )

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Awsome platinum checklist, nice that you are including info about your competions aswell. It makes it more organized. Awsome job!
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Ice Cream Firefighter

Haha thats great, and LOL edited my post and you quoted before it, ohwell

I see, well you could be Santa's 'Little' Helper (no not the dog from the Simpsons )
    The one from the Simpsons could work as well maybe if they would let me I would bring my dog for them, the toy in the pic is no more she chewed it's eyes off then it's butt stuffing good times. I hope your Christmas isn't alone for no-one should be alone for Christmas.

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by saumiyan View Post
    Awsome platinum checklist, nice that you are including info about your competions aswell. It makes it more organized. Awsome job!
    Thanks man I appreciate that

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The Last of my Kind

The one from the Simpsons could work as well maybe if they would let me I would bring my dog for them, the toy in the pic is no more she chewed it's eyes off then it's butt stuffing. I hope your Christmas isn't alone for no-one should be alone for Christmas.
    Nah man it's fine, I'm used to it, I'm alone all the time, even too much at times, but Christmas day is just another day technically, so I'll be fine. My B-Day is coming on the 21st of Jan, time flies damn fast. Also Dammit my mums boyfriends birthday is right before mine, and I was damn hoping for some Birthday Presents this year Ohwell. That's an awesome dog and the pic made me chuckle lol, Winnie The Pooh, XD Used to have one of those too.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nah man it's fine, I'm used to it, I'm alone all the time, even too much at times, but Christmas day is just another day technically, so I'll be fine. My B-Day is coming on the 21st of Jan, time flies damn fast. Also Dammit my mums boyfriends birthday is right before mine, and I was damn hoping for some Birthday Presents this year Ohwell. That's an awesome dog and the pic made me chuckle lol, Winnie The Pooh, XD Used to have one of those too.
    Tell you what mate my day will almost be over when yours begins so I will open up my FB chatbar, you can chat with me for christmas day & if we have a online game (BL, DR2, RE5 etc) We will spend christmas doing some co-op. I wont let you feel lonely no damn way.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

First off, again GDT you are a model for all humankind. I wish I would meet more people like you. SUPER Generous

Secondly, I feel for you Ultradog and I understand. I have had lonely or bad Christmases and its a sucky thing and it doesn't matter if your used to it. I may be getting BL for christmas and if you wanna play, I'll play because I know exactly how it feels being lonely.

Sorry, I hijacked your CL GDT

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

The Last of my Kind

Tell you what mate my day will almost be over when yours begins so I will open up my FB chatbar, you can chat with me for christmas day & if we have a online game (BL, DR2, RE5 etc) We will spend christmas doing some co-op. I wont let you feel lonely no damn way.
    Only problem is I don't too many co-op games, I rarely managed to get those

Sorry for the Hijack LOL.

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    First off, again GDT you are a model for all humankind. I wish I would meet more people like you. SUPER Generous

Secondly, I feel for you Ultradog and I understand. I have had lonely or bad Christmases and its a sucky thing and it doesn't matter if your used to it. I may be getting BL for christmas and if you wanna play, I'll play because I know exactly how it feels being lonely.

Sorry, I hijacked your CL GDT
    Cheers mate, it's not just Christmases, it's been most of this year really since I moved cause my parents split up. I wish I had Blands to go play but I don't

Ice Cream Firefighter

Lets make a Borderlands 1 Christmas Party

Mute, UD, Myself & 1 other person. All starting from level 1 & make a hell of a day out of it . UD is getting BL2 from User011010 when he donated his prize to him but I don't know if he will have it before christmas. UD any chance you can rent BL1 for the day or borrow it from someone.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The Last of my Kind

Mute, UD, Myself & 1 other person. All starting from level 1 & make a hell of a day out of it . UD is getting BL2 from User011010 when he donated his prize to him but I don't know if he will have it before christmas. UD any chance you can rent BL1 for the day or borrow it from someone.
    I don't know really, it's difficult to say, I don't know anyone with it and not sure where I can rent it round here, I'll look out though.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I don't know really, it's difficult to say, I don't know anyone with it and not sure where I can rent it round here, I'll look out though.
    I hope you can we could have a awesome day but if not I will be here to talk to & by the sound of it Mute as well. You will not be lonely for this christmas & if we were in the same country you wouldn't be alone either.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

That does sound fun. I haven't ever made a party like that.

If you can figure it out UD, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo down. Plus I'm a BL noobie and a vet like GDT on my team can't hurt.

EDIT: Ah shoot. I'm going to have to see how Christmas day is for me but I will try my best to be home to play. Worst case scenario I'd just be joing you guys later.

Ice Cream Firefighter

The only trophy that I can't help anyone with is this one

Speedy McSpeederton
    Great_Daze_Tazer earned this on April 10th 2010 at 6:10:38AM
    Raced around the Ludicrous Speedway in record time

Due to a lag in the connection my driving is all off-key unless i'm the host then that's useless as I don't need the trophy

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

I'm down for it I need a reason to start up borderlands again that might motivate me to platinum it this time.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I'm down for it I need a reason to start up borderlands again that might motivate me to platinum it this time.
    Pure awesome. So if UD can secure himself a copy of BL we now have a team for the game UD/UK, Mute/US, drjackel & myself/AU Game On!!!!!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Pure awesome. So if UD can secure himself a copy of BL we now have a team for the game UD/UK, Mute/US, drjackel & myself/AU Game On!!!!!
    I'm trying to work Christmas day around so I can play with you guys and I don't want to leave you guys hanging. I have to go two places to celebrate and all that, so I don't know exactly how it will work.

The Last of my Kind

I'm gonna try to but IDK I really want to get Blands 1 too, but I'm really not sure if I can get a copy, but I'm trying

PRO Member

A Borderlands co-op online Christmas session!?!?!? Sadly I don't have the game , but I will be there in spirit

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast