Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Wow, that's an awesome resort! Epic gift! Seems like you had a great 5 days with your kids, glad to ...

-i- love myself.

Wow, that's an awesome resort! Epic gift!

Seems like you had a great 5 days with your kids, glad to see you back!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man, I hope you don't mind me doing this but I would like to dedicate my 2612th post to you and yours. Not much I know and if it causes any ill feelings or upsets you, please let me know my good man and I shall remove it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

So I lost a bet to my daughters yesterday & the condition was that if I lost they would get to choose what my avy & sig is & I have to keep it up for 7 days so I have to put these (including my new sig) on the shelf for a week

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man, I hope you don't mind me doing this but I would like to dedicate my 2612th post to you and yours. Not much I know and if it causes any ill feelings or upsets you, please let me know my good man and I shall remove it
    Thanks Mate that does mean a lot to me

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Your daughters have good taste

Ice Cream Firefighter

They do indeed. My youngest choose my avy because it was colourful & my eldest choose my sig because she likes both music & green But it's not my style I feel out of place they knew where to hit me to hurt me but then I went & redesigned (I did not make it) & worded it the naughty monkey sig & told them they were my naughty monkeys lol oh & I highlighted the border shadow nothing special.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

I haven't droped by in awhile. Hope you had great holidays and enjoyed your getaway. Haha, I may not be your style but it looks good to me.
    I see your working on NFS The Run. Did you ever get help with Most Wanted?

When's the first comp of the year? No pressure just wondering.

Hope your well.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

I smashed the Run on medium in just one night. No I havent finished MW yet but I have the required players for it & I have been playing Sonic Generations as well.

No pressure at all it starts in Feb

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

I'm excited for another comp. They are so fun.

I just grabbed Generations too but I won't be actually picking it up until I clean up some of what I'm working on. Hopefully you and your recruits can help you finish up MW for another shiny, juicy, .

Ice Cream Firefighter

I love my plats but I am hunting all trophies this year & i'm on a mission to play my 70+ backlog

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

I understand that. I'm on all trophies kind of guy anyway. I almost have the for Borderlands but I still want all the juicy DLC stuff too. 100% is the real goal for me.

Speaking of which, you're a BLs expert. Did you have trouble with Mad Moxxi's when you first tried it? I jumped in last night for the first time and thought the amount of rounds/waves was pretty big. I'm up for the challenge but it was tough.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Mad Moxxi is impossible without friends or a mod weapon they start at the same level as you then get buffed up as the match goes on

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Well, that's not good news. I can try but I know I need some good weapons before I try again. I'm gonna have to get further into playtrhough 2 and get some good drops from bosses or something. Well thanks for letting me know.

Ice Cream Firefighter

You're welcome, oh another way to do it is to join someone elses game that is a lower level than yourself don't do yours when you get to level 50 the lower the level the better

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Hmm is everyone taking my idea for backlog games or something..lol anyway good news your game arrived this afternoon safely to my front door step. I have to go into town to pick up dmc so I will send TWD tomorrow I hope you enjoy it as much as most of the rest of us have.also your daughters have great taste you know I'm a anime freak and that new setup is Dr approved!

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    You're welcome, oh another way to do it is to join someone elses game that is a lower level than yourself don't do yours when you get to level 50 the lower the level the better
    Crap, I'm level 48

I may leave that DLC for now and go back a finish with a new character. I'll look for games with my level 48 but I have a feeling it will be tough to find someone low level playing Mad Moxxi's. Thanks again.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Lasombra got in touch with me & now looks like i'm going to be featured in a Lasombra Files interview I don't know when though. Just wanted to let everyone know.
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Hmm is everyone taking my idea for backlog games or something..lol anyway good news your game arrived this afternoon safely to my front door step. I have to go into town to pick up dmc so I will send TWD tomorrow I hope you enjoy it as much as most of the rest of us have.also your daughters have great taste you know I'm a anime freak and that new setup is Dr approved!
    Yes & No I do remember that you told me that you are cleaning up your backlog but atm the new games just aren't interesting to me so I have plently of old games to play while I wait for Bioshock & God Of War to release. It took that long to arrive hmph I paid $10 to send it overnight, so much for overnight but i'm glad you got it & I will most likely enjoy the walking dead like everyone else (i'm still yet to watch the show) but yeah enjoy castlevania there is no rush on returning it just when your done is good I'm glad you approve my setup but it's changing soon as I will be moving it to my guest master bedroom for more convenience, it's getting kinda cramped in here but the LCD lights are following me to the new setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Crap, I'm level 48

I may leave that DLC for now and go back a finish with a new character. I'll look for games with my level 48 but I have a feeling it will be tough to find someone low level playing Mad Moxxi's. Thanks again.
    Start a split screen game & have your L1 as your host & your L48 to L70 to be your 2nd player. You will not lose but the prizes will all be shit. I can also help you i'm L70

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

With the New Year here I thought it was about time to update this CL of mine with some new updates.

I have added 4 brand spanking new AMV's that have been uploaded within the last 24hrs & a special GMV (Game Music Video) & have decided I will be changing the AMV's that feature in here every single week so keep checking back for brand new AMV's that you probably have never seen before.

Updated my currently playing list with the current details of what i'm playing right now & where I am within them.

All my trophy stats are current & up to date now.

Got myself a new milestone: my 500th Silver trophy.

Reset my yearly goals & set my new levels for those goals & added a new goal: let me know what you think about them.

Wrapped a spoiler around my old platinum victims to make way for the 2013 victims.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Thanks for the tip and I sent you a VM as not to keep on about that on here. Checklist is looking fresh too. I really love what you did with the Games Collection. It's awesome to see them all lined up like that.

Ice Cream Firefighter

We have had some really bad bush fires around Australia some even with life loss where it has been the worse.

Anyway because of a couple of fires near my place, I moved my girls, Angel (dog), myself & of course my PS3 to a motel for the last few days because of heavy smoke, well I just got home & everything has survived, but the place is really messy with burnt ashes & stuff, even in the house WTF it was locked up.

So now Rachael & Myself will be spending the afternoon cleaning while Serenity watches some cartoons. Great Fun!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Hello again! The checklist is looking great, as always!
    Sorry to hear about the brush fires. I'm glad your home made it through.
    Congratulations on your upcoming Lasombra Files interview! I remember when I was interviewed last year (Episode 4: Arctic Blast) and my friends enjoyed it immensely, as did my family (more or less, my father "got it" more than the rest of them). Best of luck for your interview!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast