Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; That guide looks great. job on your first and your already signed up for another. It's a big one too. ...

> Restart Button <

That guide looks great. job on your first and your already signed up for another. It's a big one too. Good luck writing that with whoever is your teamie.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks Qurb & yeah I love that banner all I did was took a image cropped & dropped the shadow for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I love the new layout GDT pretty sweeeeet…If you want help with the NFS MW I heard it's possible to cross play with people on the PS3 and therefore if you want help with those MP trophies hit me up and I'll help you out which shouldn't take long at all

1st guide I actually thought you have written a few just because you been around…nice work and good luck with the Bioshock guide… I remember my 1st and only guide I did co op with bnecker it was a good time and a lot of fun working on
    Thanks mate but I do have plenty of people to help out with it but if you want to add me anyway i'm all good with that. Myself & another member tried the crossplay it wont work because you have 8 players on PS3 but only 4 with the Vita but the scoreboards do represent both PS3 & Vita together.

Na no trophy guides before just competitions & random thread starter but this year I want to able to contribute to the site on a more wide scale basis. I'm even going as far as to learn how to write with HTML5 in the art of making webpages because I want to show the higher ups that I could be of some use to them as well

@mute - it's not my team i'm happy to give my soul to the harvester Nero for this guide. I wasn't approved & he took me up so I could help out at least, only because I hadn't made a Normal guide nether the less a Major Guide.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Oh, well that was nice of him. Well I wish you luck friend. I've imagined what it might be like writing a guide for a full game and it's so scary to me.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Sounds pretty awesome GDT; are you looking to become a member of admin? I do believe bnecker and I played NFS when she was using her Vita and I was on the PS3 so I dunno I could be wrong. You only need 1 other person for the multiplayer trophies and for the mods you don't even need to race. Racing games have the most replay value to them in my eyes they are just great I can't wait for the Grid 2 game I never played the 1st one but I'd like to do the guide for the new 1. I also was hoping to contribute to the site this year with writing guides and trying to become a member of the review team I guess I'll see how that all goes but for the guides I'm kinda busy doing school work now and then the ones I want to call other people already have so bummer. Goodluck learning to write in HTML best of luck and also "merry christmas" headline title on your psn is ooooold my friend

It is time for me to go underground

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Oh, well that was nice of him. Well I wish you luck friend. I've imagined what it might be like writing a guide for a full game and it's so scary to me.
    I feel the same way but I work best under pressure so it suits me to feel that way & how better to conquer my fear then jumping in & doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Sounds pretty awesome GDT; are you looking to become a member of admin? I do believe bnecker and I played NFS when she was using her Vita and I was on the PS3 so I dunno I could be wrong. You only need 1 other person for the multiplayer trophies and for the mods you don't even need to race. Racing games have the most replay value to them in my eyes they are just great I can't wait for the Grid 2 game I never played the 1st one but I'd like to do the guide for the new 1. I also was hoping to contribute to the site this year with writing guides and trying to become a member of the review team I guess I'll see how that all goes but for the guides I'm kinda busy doing school work now and then the ones I want to call other people already have so bummer. Goodluck learning to write in HTML best of luck and also "merry christmas" headline title on your psn is ooooold my friend
    I would like to become an admin & I have asked but the news wasn't good so instead of crying about it, I thought I would learn about webdesign & become better & one day try again. The member that I tried it with said he tried to connect to me & couldn't find me, I never actually tried either so yeah you could be right. I always love racing games they rank up there with me except for GT5 I just cant get into that game, oh & NFS Shift I can't stand it seems sluggish compared to their other games but I want a NFS Underground 2 HD remake that would be awesome.

I know but it doesn't worry me hey I might be 10 months early lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Congrats on finishing your first trophy guide, GDT!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hey man havent dropped by the CL lately been busy and all anyway I hope your doing ok..I finally started castlevania at last ..not a bad game so far ..anyway best of luck with your gaming and guides later!

PRO Member

Been a while since I've been here, but keep up the good work GDT! Hope all is well with you man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

Well i'm still working on my guide as it didn't get approved the first time so i'm recording videos for it now to complete it & better explain a few things, but i'm falling behind the date for it as I haven't had much time to play this week. So Bush is probably going to be annoyed by me.

Also I had a mate sell me his Resident Evil 6 for only $10 so now I can see for myself why everyone says it sucks but as long as it's better then RE;ORC I really don't care & for $10, what a bargin.

This Saturday I have planned to take my girls & myself to the hospital to get our cancer checks done because it's better to be safe then sorry. But then I will be taking them go-kart riding afterwards for a fun day.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Finally i'm not feeling sick anymore, but now I have asked Bush for a 1 day extension on my guide so I will be working really hard on trying to finish it in the next 24hrs.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Hope you get it done mate.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have decided that I will be closing this CL & starting another one from scratch with a brand new theme, style & layout. I feel like i'm dwelling in the past & it's now time to change things for the better.

Goodbye my old friend you have served me well as a checklist but times have changed and so should I.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Oh.... well good luck on your fresh start. I know sometimes I like to just start with a clean slate too. Plus dwelling in the past is no good. We need a little to help us through tough stuff but of course we should always be moving forward. That's gonna be A LOT of work though GDT. Also make sure to have fun doing it and keep happy & healthy

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good Luck GDT, look forward to seeing the new list.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Ice Cream Firefighter

I will give you a sneak peak of the banner now

I thought I would do something that represents me, my daughters and our dog

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

First off... love that name.... Plats, Stats, & Chats... lol so

Secondly, that's really awesome that you made a sort of family banner. That's really cute.....

Ice Cream Firefighter

Our dog goes for a operation tomorrow she has a couple of tumors on her belly that could just be fat pockets (good case) or could be cancer (worst case) but the vet wont know until she opens her up.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

AW.... poor puppy..... I really hope your dog's a-okay and it's just the good case.

Ice Cream Firefighter

She will live either way but it could be the difference between $300 and $2,000+

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

The 10 yr old terror called angel but is really a devil in disguise 1/2 hour after that photo she chewed that pooh bears eyes off & had fun with the stuffing

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast