Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice update man, must have been a hard decision for you to put up the pic. As for games, definitely ...

Beast Incarnate

Nice update man, must have been a hard decision for you to put up the pic.

As for games, definitely stick with Skyrim. Probably my favourite game on the PS3, so epic. Once thats out of the way, you have free picks on whats next lol.

Winter Is Coming

Great update mate, it's nice to put a face to the name and it's lovely to see what the person you so obviously adored looked like too.

As for your gaming, i'd stick with Skyrim for now, it's an awesome game that i loved from start to finish

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have done a fair bit of work on my list yet again I have added banners for the chapters of my checklist but I did not make them all I did was add the writing to the images, made a new avatar which is probably some of my best work yet , added 2 photos of both myself & my late wife, added a video of my gaming setup & it is awesome made a youtube video of the Darksiders 2 Mask Edition Unboxing which I have added to my walkthroughs section, added before & after shots of my new avatar, added a competition winners section with a great banner made by stupot00 as well as the new banner used in my competition thanx mate , added cover images for my now playing list & I FINALLY added a shoutouts section for these people are awesome

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Those are some nice upates my friend and once again,it must have been tough for you to put up that picture.Your new avy is looking pretty damn sweet to man and stupot00 has also done you proud too.Thanks for the shout out to man,its my honour and privilege to be your international homie lol.Keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Those are some nice upates my friend and once again,it must have been tough for you to put up that picture.Your new avy is looking pretty damn sweet to man and stupot00 has also done you proud too.Thanks for the shout out to man,its my honour and privilege to be your international homie lol.Keep up the great work
    thanx mate as always you have something nice to say & i'm grateful for your friendship as well as everybody else here that I know & talk to. as for the avy the appeal I was going for was Grim Reaper burning with desire while in the rain with streetlight reflection coming off his hoods right side I don't know if I nailed it but I think I came close

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Awesome update dude, and thanks a lot for the shoutout man

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hey man! nice checklist, nice collection, just everything is pretty sick all together

Platinum Procrastinator

Nice update to your checklist man. I just went through everything and was jealous when I watched your Darksiders II unboxing. I ordered the collectors edition as well from EB Games online, but little did I know that my credit card had expired and so they sent me an email about it and I was unable to update it on their website by following the solutions they gave me. I called in and someone over the phone did it but my order still hasn't gone through and that was about five days ago so I don't think I'll be receiving it now as its all sold out everywhere which makes me mad and sad at the same time lol. I'm trying to find a reasonably priced copy online but so far no luck and the ones I have found only ship to the USA.

Finally, thanks for the shout out man. Greatly appreciated.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Game on....

Fantastic update, awesome checklist

PRO Member

Nice check list man gotta take alot of work to update it like you do and thats a ballin Gaming setup you got going. Im jelous of that 100% you got on borderlands im grinding out the level trophys now they are brutal.

Winter Is Coming

Wow great update again, you really have worked hard in here and it shows. Thanks for the shout out too

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Local Drunk

It's looking mate, great update

Thanks for the shout out mate, much appreciated

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Crocodile Hunter

Who was the first shout out bitches

even if it wasnt in alphabetical order id be first

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Your gaming set up is the shit Great checklist mate

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

Fantastic update Taze! Your gaming nook is so awesome!

Nice to put a face to the name

Thanks for the shout out man. I wish you best of luck with your business man. Take care

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Awesome update dude, and thanks a lot for the shoutout man
    I thought my CL needed a small facelift & your welcome mate it was overdue

Quote Originally Posted by sam_tjr View Post
    hey man! nice checklist, nice collection, just everything is pretty sick all together
    thanks mate this is still only a basic CL by the end of the year it might be looking pretty sick but it's getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nice update to your checklist man. I just went through everything and was jealous when I watched your Darksiders II unboxing. I ordered the collectors edition as well from EB Games online, but little did I know that my credit card had expired and so they sent me an email about it and I was unable to update it on their website by following the solutions they gave me. I called in and someone over the phone did it but my order still hasn't gone through and that was about five days ago so I don't think I'll be receiving it now as its all sold out everywhere which makes me mad and sad at the same time lol. I'm trying to find a reasonably priced copy online but so far no luck and the ones I have found only ship to the USA.

Finally, thanks for the shout out man. Greatly appreciated.
    that sucks mate I feel for you I was upset when I couldn't get enough Borderlands 2 loot editions for my customers nether the less one for myself I even tell my customers that they are better off paying for their pre-order in-store & since you got a Electronics Boutique I take it you have a carrot card as that card will eventually get you more discounts in-store we even take money off the original game price to put onto your next preorder.

Your welcome mate

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Fantastic update, awesome checklist
    thanx mate it's slowly coming along

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Nice check list man gotta take alot of work to update it like you do and thats a ballin Gaming setup you got going. Im jelous of that 100% you got on borderlands im grinding out the level trophys now they are brutal.
    Thanx it really didn't take that much to do the update as everything is in forum format so there is really nothing to it. I love my gaming set-up i'm glad others like it as well & the funny thing is it's not too expensive to get a setup like mine except for the soundproofing that was $$$$$. Don't be jealeous of my 100% the game to me was really easy just time consuming with the collectables & tedious tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Wow great update again, you really have worked hard in here and it shows. Thanks for the shout out too
    Your welcome for the SO as I said earlier My Shoutouts list was well overdue & looking forward to playing Borderlands 2 with you next month should be a great game

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It's looking mate, great update
    Thanks for the shout out mate, much appreciated
    crap your always drunk it must look terrible in here thanx heaps mate & your very much welcome forum games aren't as good without the local drunk in the games

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Who was the first shout out bitches

even if it wasnt in alphabetical order id be first
    settle down champ this ain't a contest yet but I do have to pop your bubble john3007 would be #1 his my 1st friend I made but your up there mate keep trying lol

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Your gaming set up is the shit Great checklist mate
    thanx I gotta be comfortable while getting my or talking to everyone here that's a must

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Fantastic update Taze! Your gaming nook is so awesome!

Nice to put a face to the name

Thanks for the shout out man. I wish you best of luck with your business man. Take care
    another thanx my friend yeah but the face ain't as appealing as my skill your welcome for the SO & no luck needed with the biz as games sell themselves I just got to be a good supplier & a friendly face to have a chat to about games
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Been playing Skyrim alot over the past 2 weeks & yet again this game has managed to burn me out this time it was the fact that it took me almost a whole day just to get 2 trophies but i'm hoping to hop back on soon as I want Skyrim for my 30th something bad

Thanx again everybody your all wonderful it's this support that makes me want to make this CL better for you guys to view & make myself a better gamer to help with boosting or whatever & most importantly keeps me coming back over & over

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Player Hater

Looking lovely up in here! Nice work on the CL, and your shoutouts seem to be directed at some pretty decent folk Reminds me, I should update my shout-outs section... it's been a while!

PRO Member

First time visitor and and looks great ..keep those Platinums coming mate.

Ice Cream Firefighter

September 5th - 11th: I have done a complete overhaul on my clecklist - new banner, directory, music, updated about my life section & put frames around the photos, added: my competition section, replaced game collection links with all photos, combined the trophy & completion stats together but need to sign in update my current stats, added games that i'm willing to boost with, I am still deciding what I want to do with my milestones section, added my end of year goals, added all the art pieces I have made including the shitty one's i'm ashamed of, created a template for the games that I have platted & the vertical skull banners so I have something completely unique in my CL & have provided my thoughts on all my platted titles.

I still need to do a couple of things but with this update I am almost completely satisfied with the outcome of my CL & I wont be making many more changes to the outlay of the lSurface but mainly with what new games & trophies I have completed.

Let me know what you think of the new set-up thanks ppl.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Wow Tazer, the new update looks awesome! Really cool. Well done

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing