Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Its been a while since i've been in here and I gotta say its looking awesome mate, enjoyed watching your ...

Summer holidays :)

Its been a while since i've been in here and I gotta say its looking awesome mate, enjoyed watching your gaming set up video too. You have a great game collection

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I will be very honest about BL2, I like it but I don't love it. I really was expecting more of a challenge but atm it's way too easy for me. But it's still early days anything can happen yet. As for co-op sounds good but for the moment I just want to screw around by myself & get to know the land 1st so that way i'm not wasting anyone's time as I like to FULLY explore every nook & cranny & it can annoy most people.

(It's how I found this 1 chest off the side of a cliff near Tannis's area in Borderlands that has the highest probability of producing pearlescent weapons in a 4 player game.)
    No worries man. I'm really enjoying it, but I've only put in a few hours at the moment. I find it very funny about your nook and cranny comment, because if you check my latest checklist post you will find I do exactly the same thing lol

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Very nice update mate and i hope you enjoy Borderlands 2 as you get further into it. I have yet to play the first one but i have it on good authority that it's shit hot so i may get it in the future. Also mate, i think it's very good of you to do ultradog's banners too. Ive seen he has been looking to get some new banners so he could keep his cl going so nice one man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Done a quick update on my stats

I just finished my 1st run through on Borderlands 2
    Trophies - 72%
    Axton - level 35, badass rank 7454
    Best Item I have - Shield, purple, level 30, Capacity 1361, Recharge Rate 2227 & Recharge Delay 1.05 it's top shit

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Random Access Memories

Nice job GDT. Looks like you're having a grand 'ol time with BL2! I'm probably going to play the first one here sometime in the future.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job GDT. Looks like you're having a grand 'ol time with BL2! I'm probably going to play the first one here sometime in the future.
    I did have fun but I now i'm having a grand 'ol time on my 2nd playthrough. Now the enemies are beefed up & I made them even stronger by starting a 2man game playin by myself, I love a good challenge.

When you do start playin Borderlands hit me up, i'm more than happy to help you out or anyone for that matter.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I did have fun but I now i'm having a grand 'ol time on my 2nd playthrough. Now the enemies are beefed up & I made them even stronger by starting a 2man game playin by myself, I love a good challenge.

When you do start playin Borderlands hit me up, i'm more than happy to help you out or anyone for that matter.
    Awesome! I will keep that in mind!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I ended up getting 5 Golden Keys from that promotion Gearbox Software was running & i'm very pleased with that & I hope you all at least got 1 of the keys & not been like stupot & cashed them in, until you're maxed out.

No new BL2 trophies because most of my attention was ^^^^ & making sure you guys were well informed was indeed my top priority but I did manage to start a new character so now I got Axton L40, Maya L26 & Zero L11.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough with the beefed up baddies but I went & made it even tougher for myself by playing a split screen game to get harder baddies & to level up the other characters that I have no intention of using beyond getting their trophy.

Pros & Cons of playing a split screen game with a dormant character

Cons
    1. Half Screen
    2. Mistake the dormant characters ammo as your own & wonder why your gun is out of ammo

Pros
    1.Extra Backpack Storage
    2.Trade them your $$$$ & use them as a bank for if they don't die your money is safe $50k bill sux
    3.Double money for what cash you pick up they get too
    4.Better Loot
    5.Win Duels & Complete trades so you don't have to worry if you suck at duels or don't want to trade online
    6.Enemies don't respawn their health upon your death
    7.Area complete AWESOME grab the 2nd control & warp straight out of there

This could be either - Tougher Enemies (pro for me)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Angel of Death

Your game set up is amazing.

Beast Incarnate

Awesome job on the Golden Keys man, I keep missing them lol!

I agree, playing split screen is very useful what with all of the extra backpack space, especially if you have got the upgrades for your second character too.

Good luck with the rest of it mate, I for one am definitely not going to stop playing once I have the plat.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have earned 1 more trophy for surviving all 5 rounds of a circle of slaughter in Borderlands 2 & I put myself up to a sub challenge seeing as i'm playing with a dormant character to make things harder for myself while playing TVHM (They are incredible opponents NOW) You should try it for yourself sometimes it doesn't even faze the enemy or show that you even shot them feels like you're shooting at invincible targets

Sub challenge make sure the dormant character survived all waves of a round, the end result:
    FAILED Gaige died in the 4th wave of 5 total against the bandit slaughter circle in round 2

I also tried taking on Terramorphous level 52 by myself I got lucky once & took about 1/8 of her health with a level 42 Axton, but trying to take her out by myself probably won't ever happen but I done alright I think. (I say her because the largest is normally the Queen)

Current character levels:
    Axton L43
    Maya L26
    Zero L26
    Salvadore L17
    Gaige L28

Current Location:
    TVHM: I currently have just attended Tiny Tina's Tea Party & it was awesome,
    playing a 2 player game solo was quite the challenge here & now i'm ready to hijack a train.
    No doubt in my mind that TT is my favourite character ever!!!!

Best Item: Assault Rifle/Blue/29?? x 3 Attack

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the progress GDT its surprising how much harder the baddies are with more players in the game, also i tryed Terra around level 38 and didint even make a dent before getting hit off the side

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Awesome progress dude. I was like you and Stu, I took Terra on at around level 40 solo....yeah, didn't go well lol. But don't say you will never be able to solo Terra, its surprisingly easy once you hit 50 and have the right equipment. Conference Call + Bee shield makes her a joke.

All out of bubblegum.....

Sorry I havent come in and taken a look at your Checklist bro... I've been missing out! looks great!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Ice Cream Firefighter

My insomnia is playing up again & I have been up for the last few days now so I decided to play a hell of alot of BL2 & shit is starting to pay off for me. I'm still playing co-op using a dormant character on TVHM to make things even harder for me & at least challenge me slightly.

Currently I have just made it to Eridium Blight but currently I am in Sanctuary trying to find the vault symbols without any guides & after a hour of searching I only found 1 symbol but I also found 2 glitches.

1st Glitch was, I was able to get out of Flying Sanctuary via the rooftops & died & the 2nd glitch I found was, I was able to get onto Moxxi's roof where I fell through the roof & floor & was underneath the bar looking through the floor at Moxxi & her customers (Yes PERVERTS you can look up Moxxi's dress LMAO) checked youtube but someone had already found the glitch & made a video

Current Levels

Badass Rank - 12,449
    Axton L50
    Maya L27
    Zero L27
    Salvadore L47
    Gaige L36

Best Items
    Taktikal BIASSter/ Assault Rifle/ Purple/ L50

Damage - 6,167
    Accuracy - 86.1
    Fire Rate - 7.7
    Reload Speed - 6.8
    Magazine Size - 230
    Burn Dmg/Sec - 3,605.9
    Chance to Ignite - 7.2%

Increases stability
    Consumes 2 ammo per shot
    Highly effective vs Flesh
    Reactive Development/ Shotgun / Purple/ L50

Damage - 4,895x17
    Accuracy - 38.0 (Feels like it's much more but)
    Fire Rate - 2.7
    Reload Speed - 2.4
    Magazine Size - 12
    Chance to Slag - 12%

Slagged Enemies take more damage
    Firing increases accuracy
    Amplify Shield/ Shield/ Purple/ L50

Capacity - 36,636 (also have a 46,000 Shield but the abilities are better with this)
    Recharge Rate - 4,754
    Recharge Delay - 2.57
    Amp Damage +13,035
    Amp Shot Drain -8,671

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the progress GDT its surprising how much harder the baddies are with more players in the game, also i tryed Terra around level 38 and didint even make a dent before getting hit off the side
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Awesome progress dude. I was like you and Stu, I took Terra on at around level 40 solo....yeah, didn't go well lol. But don't say you will never be able to solo Terra, its surprisingly easy once you hit 50 and have the right equipment. Conference Call + Bee shield makes her a joke.
    So you guys mean to tell me that we are dumb, dumber & dumbest lol. I'm dumbest 4 sure, as I wasted over 4.5mil trying to defeat her

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Sorry I havent come in and taken a look at your Checklist bro... I've been missing out! looks great!
    Thanks Mate, but hey don't feel bad about it as I haven't visited anyones checklist other than Ultradog's in the last 3 months easy. I have been too busy trying to sell my house (not any more) & get the comps running smoothly as every month I always seem to learn something new about how to make them better but I will most likely do some overdue visits myself to a few CL's very soon as i'm happy with how I make these comps now & i'm not as busy
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 10-16-2012 at 12:54 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Bringing the PAIN

Nice gdt! I am eager for shift codes and liked the Checklist here. Figured I would check ya out! Keep it up!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Nice gdt! I am eager for shift codes and liked the Checklist here. Figured I would check ya out! Keep it up!
    More shift codes are getting announced next week mate at least one, but i'm hoping for more. Fingers Crossed

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I finally just found the last of the 5 Vault Symbols from Sanctuary damn thing was hiding in the corner of Scooter's Garage.

It took me 5 F&$KING Hours to find them all 2hrs just on that last one. I'm so glad I got that done & out the way

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 6 - Silver

Good looking list mate, good stuff. Nice set of Plats you got too!
    Also, I am really sorry for your loss, and fair play to you for overcoming both it and the drugs. And I'm sure your mrs would be proud of you and the kids
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Ice Cream Firefighter

BL2 Update:

Got Salvador to level 50 today & I must say I love playing as Axton with Salvador's ammo regen 2.0 working in the background it's a dangerous combo.

Finally seen, confronted & defeated Donkey Mong. I ended up giving up looking for him after a 6hr failure to locate him & low & behold within 20min of me not trying to find him, I finally found him. Dickhead was walking into the side of the cliff & never reacted to me & my shotgun at all.

Orange Equipment - Until today I had only ever received or found in chests, 6 orange items. Well King Mong decided to be generous today & left me my first orange spoil, a rocket launcher with 46,000x3 Caustic Damage.

Downloaded the DLC but have yet to play it, as I want to finish my 2nd playthrough first & get well equipped from The Warrior & get all 5 of my characters to level 50 & the Lord Of The Rings Easter Egg for some more rare items, before starting the new adventure.

LOTR EE issue I make it there without dying but after Geary hits me, he doesn't jump in the lava to complete the EE

Current Levels

Axton L50 - The Man With A Plan & A Badass Turret. Looks Like Adam Jensen from Deus Ex HR.
    Maya L30 - Hasn't Fired A Single Bullet. Original Outfit
    Zero L30 - Hasn't Fired A Single Bullet. Original Outfit
    Salvador L50 - Has only ever killed 1 opponent & that was in Opportunity. Original Outfit
    Gaige L41 - Hasn't Fired A Single Bullet. Original Outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Good looking list mate, good stuff. Nice set of Plats you got too!
    Also, I am really sorry for your loss, and fair play to you for overcoming both it and the drugs. And I'm sure your mrs would be proud of you and the kids
    Thanks mate that means alot.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast