Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Love your checklist GDT however your Busta and Lil Wayne video doesn't work. Your setup is sweet I like that ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Love your checklist GDT however your Busta and Lil Wayne video doesn't work. Your setup is sweet I like that a lot as well. Question for you about your CL though that I actually tried to do, how did you get pictures on the side (grim) cause I hate so much white I tried to do that and could get it to work.

It is time for me to go underground

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your progress in Borderlands 2 mate but if anything, I'd be more inclined to say your having a great time playing it rather than making progress. Either way man keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Love your checklist GDT however your Busta and Lil Wayne video doesn't work. Your setup is sweet I like that a lot as well. Question for you about your CL though that I actually tried to do, how did you get pictures on the side (grim) cause I hate so much white I tried to do that and could get it to work.
    Thanks for the heads up mate, next update I will will remove them & add 4 new clips but this time they will be AMV's

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your progress in Borderlands 2 mate but if anything, I'd be more inclined to say your having a great time playing it rather than making progress. Either way man keep up the great work
    Thanks mate I do love playing the game, but I have to admit, I only liked it at first. I thought it didn't change a great deal from the first & what did change was for the worst (BL max backpack:45/BL2 max backpack:27) but as a Borderlands lover I was still going to play it & enjoyed the missions & found the AI much more intelligent & could sometimes get annoying by surrounding you shooting you down but then they all disappear into cover & leave you stranded while in "Fight For Your Life" with nothing to revive yourself.

But playing TVHM with my dormant character method it gets pretty brutal now & I enjoy the challenge but i'm still nothing but a chewtoy for Terramorphus for now & yeah i'm in no hurry to finish this game it's GOTY material for sure

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

UPDATE:

I now have 15 Golden Keys to use for the loot in BL2 when they increase the level cap.

Paid for my GOW Ascension Limited Edition

Paid for my Bioshock Infinite Limited Edition

And because I had to make a FB page to get the other shift codes. I thought I would make a GDT FB Page where I will post the Comps & TOTW Stories & just some random doings maybe.

I will post the link for anyone who is interested when I am finished getting it ready

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Envious of the Bioshock Infinite Limited Edition set you got there

I'd definately be interested in the link, hit me up when available

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Nice looking Lim ited editions there however not a bioshock fan and I have only played GoW so far still gotta start 2 and 3 and even get the psp collection that was released so GoW aint a must have right now.

I'm so jelly of you and your pre-ordered GoW: Ascension . Good luck in MotM aswell mate, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I too am jelly of those pre-orders....I wasn't even able to pick up AC III

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I too am jelly of those pre-orders....I wasn't even able to pick up AC III
    That sux mate but you're going to be really jelly as I got my Limited AC3 & it's still sitting on the floor in the box ready for me to record the unboxing

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Just added my Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition Contents video to youtube & here it is.

It's kinda dark right now but youtube is in the process of enhancing it

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

That statue looks really detailed.

I like the steelcase cover too.

The first item, is that a replica dagger?

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    That statue looks really detailed.

I like the steelcase cover too.

The first item, is that a replica dagger?
    I agree they have gone into a good amount of detail on this statue , it's kinda heavy as well (for a figurine) I am currently in love with the steelcase so back off mr LOL it's great. Believe it or not that's a bookmark. I suppose if I bought the walkthrough it might just get used but i'm the type of person that would rather make the video walkthrough, not read it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Check this out the GDT smiley

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have already lent someone my copy of ACIII so I won't be playing that yet, but she has more free time than myself ATM so I didn't mind doing that for her. I'm still loving Borderlands 2 anyway

Borderlands 2 Update:
    Still no platinum but that's because I still haven't used the other characters & haven't used all the grenades either.

So I finally had to give in & start farming a couple of weapons to beat Hyperious the Invincible a few hours ago. I went & got a Bee Shield (7 attempts) & almost beat him (once) with a Blue Caustic Tedidore SMG 3,500 damage. I then decided to farm Madame Von Bartlesby for the Caustic Babymaker(30+ attempts & counting), no luck yet with a caustic one but I have found 3 Baby Makers (Guaranteed, Refill & Blitz) but while doing so I have also located a very well hidden loot chest in Tundra Express that likes to spawn Purple quite often & the other items ain't bad either. I will make it's own thread instead of posting it here

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I have already lent someone my copy of ACIII so I won't be playing that yet...

So I finally had to give in & start farming a couple of weapons to beat Hyperious the Invincible a few hours ago. I went & got a Bee Shield (7 attempts) & almost beat him (once) with a Blue Caustic Tedidore SMG 3,500 damage. I then decided to farm Madame Von Bartlesby for the Caustic Babymaker(30+ attempts & counting), no luck yet with a caustic one but I have found 3 Baby Makers (Guaranteed, Refill & Blitz) but while doing so I have also located a very well hidden loot chest in Tundra Express that likes to spawn Purple quite often & the other items ain't bad either. I will make it's own thread instead of posting it here
    WHAT?!?!?!? You lent out ACIII...hahahaha jk, thats mighty nice of you *tips hat*

I haven't played BL2, so I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about , but from what I'm reading it sounds like your November comp entries, those are some pretty interesting weapons, "Caustic Babymaker" LOL

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    WHAT?!?!?!? You lent out ACIII...hahahaha jk, thats mighty nice of you *tips hat*

I haven't played BL2, so I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about , but from what I'm reading it sounds like your November comp entries, those are some pretty interesting weapons, "Caustic Babymaker" LOL
    It didn't go to far as I lent it to my daughter as she has just broken her arm so she will be spending some time indoors. I could play it if I wanted to, but if I got hooked on the story she wouldn't see any time playing it That's why they have their own PS3 because i'm greedy

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Hey I read your CL. Epic size and merit. Great job. I'm sorry for your personal loss. You seem to be a great community leader. Keep up the great work.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

I know your a busy chap around these here parts, what with your community involvements and all but when the hell do you plan on hitting 30 plats lol

Ice Cream Firefighter

TOTW is late this month as I am still waiting for 2 finalist's to choose their renders Enviouswrath & Juliuspleezer & I have to hit Dr_Mayus up as well for winning the voting prize but I know he will decide quickly so i'm not worried there
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Hey I read your CL. Epic size and merit. Great job. I'm sorry for your personal loss. You seem to be a great community leader. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks for your kind words, it's appreciated I'm no community leader, just a man trying to make up for his past sins. I would like to be a moderator here one day, but atm they aren't interested. Which is fine because it just means I have to work harder & prove to everyone & myself that making me a mod would be a smart idea.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I know your a busy chap around these here parts, what with your community involvements and all but when the hell do you plan on hitting 30 plats lol
    LOL. When I stop chopping & changing what I play I think I have 4-5 trophies left in BL2 but I started playing Assassins Creed 3 tonight. I got to update this as well as it's behind the times with the comp section.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

November 15th:
    New Checklist Design So I have changed the main banner & I rendered that character myself & adjusted all the sub banners with the new font. Added 4 new videos all AMV's & have the name death in their name.

Deleted a section of my About My Life because I am no longer selling my house & my mate crashed my third car & almost died & he has asked me not to rebuild it.

Everything is up to date in the comp section again.

Adjusted my currently playing list.

Made my PS3 top 5 look nicer by adding the images & Borderlands 2 has made the list & bumped RE5 off completly.

Made a table for the contents of my entertainment room & updated the thing properly by adding the drop in my windows rating, adding how many games I now have & the amount of figurines I have.

Added Assassins Creed 3 to my games list.

Adjusted my trophy stats & added if I am going up or down in the rankings.

Added a table for my milestones instead of displaying them 1 by 1.

Adjusted my yearly goals because I had started another comp & I have upgraded 10 members so I completed that goal.

Added my new art designs Being User's main CL Banner & my new main CL Banner.

Adjusted my shoutouts by adding more people & this time I removed a few as well because they are either no longer active or no matter how hard I try to be mates with them, they just ignore me.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 11-15-2012 at 10:19 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast